PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has anyone got robbed when visiting private?

xboyx
13-08-2023, 02:30 PM
Just reading another post of fakers, swap bait and wondering if any punters here had been robbed or forced to forfeit wallet when going to private?

eg You agreed to visit the girl's place, the place is dodgy and then some gangster looking guy showed up forcing you to give out your wallet if you don't like the girl you see, or maybe the girl is just a bait.

Personally the woman is more vulnerable cuz we men are stronger and we are the stranger, not them. But who knows who's there. Of course, we all can fight back but it might turn out ugly if they have a gang group behind the door.

I've been to private apartment for punting, sometimes got a dud but never felt threatened. Even if so I wouldn't be worried cuz I know the girl isn't some muscular dude ready to strangle me. I've heard some shops got angry at punters and arguments here and there. I'm not afraid of those. Having said that I've never been met by gang so maybe I was just lucky.

Anyone here got himself in gang's land while punting?

Hidden Python
13-08-2023, 03:20 PM
It really comes down to using common sense, you just take enough cash to pay for the punt, and leave all your valuables at home,
For a new private I am visiting, I will google the location and the building as the place might have a bad reputation,
I also turn up early and watch the building and see what kind of traffic is walking in and out of it or if there are seedy looking Mother Fuckers hanging around,
Now I found private Asians tend to be pretty good, they might just switch girls on you, but you just walk away, but they are all about making money,
The only concerns I have are with Caucasian and Lebos as these girls tend to get hooked on drugs by their gangster boyfriends who make them work for addiction money,
There profile pictures are what they look like when they first started but we all know it only takes a week for them to look like shit,
In terms of punting with gangsters never had a problem, as a lot of brothels in Sydney are owned and operated by them

frisson
13-08-2023, 03:41 PM
Asian privates are generally safe in Sydney
Rate of drug addicts and aggressive pimps is low

But compared to a brothel, there are higher risks if you go into someone's apartment, no matter what others tell you
The main risk is bait and switch, the WL is 10-15 years older than advertised. No real need for a private to be honest with advertising
Other risk is being being overcharged

The next issues are not so important but I always think about them with privates:

What cameras are where?
Who is hiding in the other rooms?
Would you really contact the cops to tell them you were robbed while paying for sex?

Footballpunter
13-08-2023, 03:46 PM
Who is hiding in the other rooms?

Saw a private in China, I swear there was someone in the other room. I ran

GoldfishMan
13-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Have you seen this thread? He really got robbed:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?114772-Just-got-robbed

Moral of the story, avoid dodgy neighbourhoods completely.

fireball
13-08-2023, 10:19 PM
I usually stick to the shops and no privates to avoid this happening.

xboyx
18-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Bait and switch is often the case in punting. I've been bringing my wallet when punting. Time to change habit.