Date of visit: 10 Aug 2023
Nationality: Taiwanese
Name: Cindy
Rates:1hour $70
Services:HJ$80,CBJ$150
Size:162cm/real C cup,Smooth fair skin, no tattoos
pretty face, good English
138 Anzac(84A)

I am Taiwanese, I use translation software, sorry, my English is not good. I go for massage every Thursday and brotherl every Sunday. This is the first time I met a real Taiwanese in a brothel or massage parlor (usually Chinese pretending to be Taiwanese).

I went to 84A and asked to see the line up. After seeing Cindy, I thought she was beautiful, because in Taiwan, generally The women in this industry are all aged 40+ and have tattoos on their bodies (almost everyone under the age of 30 in Taiwan has graduated from college and would not choose this job) so I have never met a Taiwanese girl before. This girl is beautiful and Cheerful, like gems unearthed from the soil, very precious.

She entered the room, we chatted, and she started to take off her clothes (she said: she was complained by the guests last time, she didn’t take off her panties), so now she takes off her top during massage, and she takes off her panties during HJ ( Can't touch her pussy),

her massage technique is not good, but I don't care, I told her I don't need a massage, she asked me to turn over, she started sucking my tits, then licking my balls,

after 10 minutes , helped me put on a condom, and then swallowed it down her throat, she never wanted to stop, I told her, I wanted to see her face more, and touch her body,

she was very cooperative (she said Just doing this job for 3 days, haven't done it before, but her hj & cbj is very skilled), I started to feel like ejaculating,

I asked her to lie on my side, I HJ myself, she licked my nipples and ears, The left hand stroked my perineum, and soon I wanted to ejaculate, she asked me to cum on her stomach, I did, she stroked my penis, looked at me, and slowly squeezed out a little The semen that came down,

she wiped me clean, I put on clothes, and gave her Tips, she hugged me and asked:
Will you come to me again next time?
I said:
Yes.
She said she only wanted to do short-term business, and she would leave immediately after earning enough money.
I hugged her tightly, and when I earn enough money tomorrow, I will come to her next week...