PDA

View Full Version : General talk In your face!

Ghost2hauntU
06-08-2023, 04:01 PM
How do you guys handle the situation when a WL or ML plants her cunt in your face expecting to be eaten out? Especially those of you who don’t DATY.

I’ve had this happen a number of times with MILFY WLs on first meeting. I’m a conservative eater and will generally only eat a WL if there is very high chemistry and also after I’ve had a few licks to ensure she tastes nice and sweet.

So I’ve outright rejected a few by pushing them out of the way and saying stuff like later etc. One questioned if I don’t like her others just laughed it off.

So yeah, for those of you who aren’t hardcore eaters, what do you do in such situations?

l337dude
06-08-2023, 04:06 PM
I'll give them a slap on the butt cheek and tell them to back the f*** off :D

Footballpunter
06-08-2023, 05:00 PM
had a situation where the WL wanted to do rimming on me and I'm not a big fan of it. I said no, she asked me why you so normal lol

JSteel96
06-08-2023, 05:25 PM
How do you guys handle the situation when a WL or ML plants her cunt in your face expecting to be eaten out? Especially those of you who don’t DATY.

I’ve had this happen a number of times with MILFY WLs on first meeting. I’m a conservative eater and will generally only eat a WL if there is very high chemistry and also after I’ve had a few licks to ensure she tastes nice and sweet.

So I’ve outright rejected a few by pushing them out of the way and saying stuff like later etc. One questioned if I don’t like her others just laughed it off.

So yeah, for those of you who aren’t hardcore eaters, what do you do in such situations?

You can't say no when she puts her pussy in your face you got to eat it out. Smelly clean, sticky you just have to do it no gas mask allowed. Just hope there'a no juice left in the pussy from the last client:shout:

TheOtherI
06-08-2023, 05:41 PM
had a situation where the WL wanted to do rimming on me and I'm not a big fan of it. I said no, she asked me why you so normal lol

I had one, after I declined rimming, where she proceeded to lick my butt crack instead! It did absolutely nothing for me, but I couldn’t be bothered to tell her to stop so just let her continue. Haha

TheOtherI
06-08-2023, 05:44 PM

I’m also slightly reserved with my dining experiences, and when I’ve had it presented by a WL I didn’t want to perform it on I just finger them instead. Seems to be an acceptable compromise.

PKING2
06-08-2023, 07:09 PM
Yeah just finger them or try pretending coughing lol.

@football

Just say sorry I think I might fart if you continue. 100% she will stop lol

Ghost2hauntU
06-08-2023, 11:27 PM
You can't say no when she puts her pussy in your face you got to eat it out. Smelly clean, sticky you just have to do it no gas mask allowed. Just hope there'a no juice left in the pussy from the last client:shout:

Some truly enjoy getting eaten out before any fucking commences. Lisa @167 Mascara was one. But she tasted great. Crazy Alice @271 Vixens was ok too. But they always taste the best after lots of fucking when the pussy is all mushy and juicy.

Footballpunter
07-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Yeah just finger them or try pretending coughing lol.

@football

Just say sorry I think I might fart if you continue. 100% she will stop lol

Lol, hey, some people like that shit, literally

Hidden Python
07-08-2023, 01:54 AM
They real issue here is making a bad choice from the start, you should be more selective on the W/L,
as you are spending your hard earn money and you should be able to enjoy every last second of your time you have paid for.
So if the girls are not up to your standard, walk away, and go somewhere else

Johnisfun1969
07-08-2023, 06:20 AM
I never go down on WL, and avoid rimming. I enjoy kissing so wound not be comfortable sticking my tongue in and licking lips if she has been around my asshole. I can’t remember any WL putting her pussy in front of my face. It have happened during the massage and I felt that was the intention but moved on or asked her to try other positions.

I feel it’s transactional and she won’t mind as long as you are respectful.

GoldfishMan
07-08-2023, 08:52 AM
They real issue here is making a bad choice from the start, you should be more selective on the W/L,
as you are spending your hard earn money and you should be able to enjoy every last second of your time you have paid for.

Totally agree, bro, well said. If you do your research and only choose girls that physically turn you on, you would be eagerly going along with it.

I personally find it a huge turn on when the hottie that's sucking my dick gets into 69 on her own accord. I would be extra motivated to eat her pussy and arse. That's some steaming hot action to be had there!

plannergelo
07-08-2023, 12:04 PM
I would fall into temptation haha just eat them!

11hakkha
07-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Is it common knowledge that if she puts her vejayjay in your face that she wants DATY?

Axeman123
07-08-2023, 03:21 PM
If she was on my face I'd just text her to say take as long as you want!

HowTo28891298
07-08-2023, 03:28 PM
Always have to use your nose before you use your mouth guys. No matter how pretty she is, if it smells like there are multiple colonies of bacteria living in her lady sandwich, then I won't eat lol.

TheOtherI
07-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Totally agree, bro, well said. If you do your research and only choose girls that physically turn you on, you would be eagerly going along with it.

I personally find it a huge turn on when the hottie that's sucking my dick gets into 69 on her own accord. I would be extra motivated to eat her pussy and arse. That's some steaming hot action to be had there!

But sometimes she isn’t a hottie …. sometimes you’ve been misled by one of rooter’s advertisements, and she turns out to be a baby hippo who’s snatch you have absolutely no desire to munch on …… lol

JSteel96
07-08-2023, 06:37 PM
But sometimes she isn’t a hottie …. sometimes you’ve been misled by one of rooter’s advertisements, and she turns out to be a baby hippo who’s snatch you have absolutely no desire to munch on …… lol

You still got to eat it out even if she is a baby hippo, she presents it no fingering get the tongue on those pussy lips, no gas mask allowed either just dive in and pleasure the girl.

TheOtherI
07-08-2023, 07:04 PM
You still got to eat it out even if she is a baby hippo, she presents it no fingering get the tongue on those pussy lips, no gas mask allowed either just dive in and pleasure the girl.

Yeah, nah. Mama definitely raised a quitter.

Double_Adapter
07-08-2023, 07:15 PM

Caveat cenare
https://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/51287/brazilian-woman-laced-vagina-poison-kill-husband?amp

Ghost2hauntU
07-08-2023, 09:10 PM
Caveat cenare
https://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/51287/brazilian-woman-laced-vagina-poison-kill-husband?amp

Fuuuuuuck. Too far too far.

ditchtheboss
07-08-2023, 09:28 PM
That’s an occupational hazard of being a punter and one of the benefits of being a WL

JSteel96
07-08-2023, 10:02 PM
Yeah, nah. Mama definitely raised a quitter.

So you'd bail out and run for the hills if presented with a hairy stinky baby hippo pussy to eat, not even a little sample taste of that triangle? :surprise:

GoldfishMan
08-08-2023, 06:39 AM

Oh yeah, been sucked in before, but not by rooter though. I know his style, know what to take from his ARs and what not to. Thankfully none of those girls were the horny type that sat on my face!

abovetherim
08-08-2023, 07:20 PM
I asked a ML to sit on my face one time and almost passed out from it lol. Great feeling though when the lady is horny and willing. Usually rare for me also for the ML to initiate it. Had a few of those moments that will last in my memory!

Footballpunter
08-08-2023, 07:27 PM
I had one, after I declined rimming, where she proceeded to lick my butt crack instead! It did absolutely nothing for me, but I couldn’t be bothered to tell her to stop so just let her continue. Haha

hahaha, I just saw this. She must have been hella horny, to get rejected for rimming and settled for butt crack instead. lol

You are a trooper, I would've just ask her to stop and work on something else, politely of course.

Footballpunter
08-08-2023, 07:28 PM
I asked a ML to sit on my face one time and almost passed out from it lol. Great feeling though when the lady is horny and willing. Usually rare for me also for the ML to initiate it. Had a few of those moments that will last in my memory!

face sitting until you passed out and gets revived by BJ is the way go. lol

1inchguy
08-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Caveat cenare

Death by Snu snu

Have you guys seen The boys?
When popclaw saw on the dudes head and crushed it. Is that possible in real life?

LiftD
08-08-2023, 08:36 PM
I'm a picky eater haha. Only if it looks and smells good will I take a bite!

TheOtherI
09-08-2023, 08:25 AM
So you'd bail out and run for the hills if presented with a hairy stinky baby hippo pussy to eat, not even a little sample taste of that triangle? :surprise:

I wouldn’t run for the hills, I’m not rude, I’d just politely finger their box instead.

I must point out the vagina that was presented to me was clean and hairless, it was just attached to a rather “curvy” lady.

TheOtherI
09-08-2023, 08:27 AM
hahaha, I just saw this. She must have been hella horny, to get rejected for rimming and settled for butt crack instead. lol

You are a trooper, I would've just ask her to stop and work on something else, politely of course.

I’m not sure if it was due to her being horny or I’d just upset her routine, so she felt like she needed to give some attention to my backside. It was definitely a first, and only, for me haha

Abracadabra
09-08-2023, 08:30 AM
Can control a undesired 69 by hands on her arse cheeks, but a face sit straddle would/could be awkward to manage if you not interested!

winning2121
09-08-2023, 12:02 PM
I’d tell the milfy wl to F off lol

Fei pigu
09-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Wow sounds vulgar language to use "EAT" probably is ok in the LGBQT COMMUNITY and definitely heard that term used before but if I was about to swallow balls I'd zip his pants introduce myself David hi Dom a d I'd eat his cock balls and all.

But been a hetrosexual lover of her bits cherish every day, her in everyway.
As a term coming straight out the AA NA cleshay list Punter, I'm 20 plus years sleeping with the beautiful working girls of Sydney, never have I had a problem with it as I seem to now, for those out there who seem to think it's ok to go ass to pussy it's not ok and that goes for finger toys ya little penis and what ever other rubbish you think you wanna put in the stink . Now come on guys the ladies deserve to be treated as equal and anything you may fantasy and wanna bring reality has to be mutually convenient. Also there are tools at adult shop's for when a man just can't get his mates ass outta his mind the preparation to fuck ones ass is one that needs to be arranged so the flushing of the ass with a dush wash can be done then it's a clean and sterile ass. Now there is plenty of sexual health clinics boy's who ever isn't checking themselves every 3 months well off ya pop go get a check.
Do I need to suggest that the girls are more health aware and do there best to stay that way for us all to enjoy, so please bang bros and butt boys go get a check cause you owe it to yourself and the longer you don't the more of Sydney will.