PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Hannah@BlueMoon Typical Uni Studnet type, with "Special" service offered!!

BlueMoonSyd.com
14-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Not much about the girl to talk about,
Nice attitude, innocent student type,
Also she gives a very nice GFE and service. I think most of you would get bored with these descriptions.

It's the "special" matter!!
This is the story:
One day she talked with me and asked me a weird question: do any of your clients fancy SM? I m "M" and looking for "S". I have studied SM for few years and I wanted more live experience...

Wow that's a hard question, so I said well let's give it a try...

So we are offering this service at NO extra cost at the moment for minimum 2hrs booking.

"S" is what we are looking for!! Having too much stress in your life? Punting too much and fancy something different? Maybe it's an answer to you!! Come in, have a game with her and I promise it's a once in a life time experience...

For more information and photos visit our website at:
www.bluemoongirls.com

For bookings:
0414 757 138

Trouble_Maker
14-06-2012, 07:45 PM
tried to book her, but she doesnt seem like that type i want, sorry. maybe it's the photo issue.
anyway, thumb up BlueMoon.

BlueMoonSyd.com
14-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Sadism and masochism, a note for those who are not familiar or questioned :)

Trouble_Maker
15-06-2012, 12:24 AM
im quite a regular customer of BlueMoon, but i'm just not interested in her, gosh, i miss Eileen~!

username
15-06-2012, 12:33 AM
im quite a regular customer of BlueMoon, but i'm just not interested in her, gosh, i miss Eileen~!

I tried Hannah once, i felt is OK for me.She have good attitude.
However,i never try Eileen, how is this girl? can you give me some description? Thanks so much!
Cheers.

Charlie123
15-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Spanking? Paddling? Slapping?

Not really my thing but im curious..