PDA

View Full Version : General talk SGM/SBM/200 Stanmore- booking needed?

farley
31-07-2023, 12:55 PM
Looking for a NHJ with an extras menu from a slim young ML. From another thread I’m thinking Sydney Girl Massage (Cathedral St) SBM Darlinghurst, or 200 Stanmore.

On a weekday morning/early afternoon do I need a booking to ensure an ML with an extras menu? Or should walking up be ok?

bleekpit
31-07-2023, 06:30 PM
I've always booked. You can walk in but sometimes the place will be busy. I would personally rather read reviews of popular girls and book them in advance than walk in.

Sydney girl massage is generally the least busy since it is kinda new

gggb
01-08-2023, 10:49 AM
depends on what you mean by extras menu if you mean NHJ, i think you're fine.
If you want other extra's best you try to find a reviewed girl where someone confirms a service you are after and book that girl.

Personally I've tried all 3 and I'd say SBM Darlinghurst or 200 Stanmore is more reviewed in terms of number and seems to have more consistent level of service.

TARegistrar
01-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Places will prefer bookings but you can roll the dice and just show up.

farley
01-08-2023, 01:39 PM
depends on what you mean by extras menu if you mean NHJ, i think you're fine.
If you want other extra's best you try to find a reviewed girl where someone confirms a service you are after and book that girl.

Personally I've tried all 3 and I'd say SBM Darlinghurst or 200 Stanmore is more reviewed in terms of number and seems to have more consistent level of service.

Thanks, noted… some of those photos for SGM really do it for me, though :) I go for slim girls with b cups, or even a.