PDA

View Full Version : General talk @Amin Aus99 - new filter criterion in AR section?

RodgHerMoore
20-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Hi Admin - in the After Report section, can we have another filter to indicate if we want to include/exclude if "last posting user" in a thread is by shop owner account? This way we can choose to include shop owners if we're interested in their bumping threads for roster... also we can choose to exclude if the last post is by shop owner if we're only interested in punter updates?

I realised today I was going through the AR section and reading only the last post ID and only clicking if it did not look like a shop - so I thought of this idea.

I think you have a flag in the database that can tell if an account is a shop owner - surely this is an easy filter to set up?

HornyPunter123
20-07-2023, 02:48 PM
This is a great idea

BobbiBrown
20-07-2023, 03:02 PM
I also upvote this!

personaa
20-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Agreed. Something needs to be done here. AR section has become a bumping thread by shop owners. It had completely changed the usefulness of AR section. If I'm interested to know who is working, I can always check their rosters.

dotcumdotinyou
20-07-2023, 03:31 PM
You could always start asking questions in the roster section and then keep bumping till you get a reply

wilisno
20-07-2023, 04:22 PM
There’s no such function, just put the shop owners that you don’t want to read on your ignore list, then you won’t see their posts.

aussiegaigin
20-07-2023, 05:02 PM
If you "ignore", You can still see that the shop has posted, you just can't see their message.

wilisno
20-07-2023, 05:22 PM
If you "ignore", You can still see that the shop has posted, you just can't see their message.

I see! I have never ignored anyone, so I didn’t know that. But that should serve the purpose of ignoring if one doesn’t want to read his posts.

CursedCoomer
20-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Would be nice. Sorting threads by start time is also another way to view the latest ARs by non shop owners since they always bump months/years old threads.

GoldfishMan
20-07-2023, 07:32 PM
The irony of the thread bumping is it would seem like the shop owners don't really read the ARs that they're bumping. So sometimes they end up bumping a thread that may have started positively but ended up being negative on the girl.

It's quite hillarious to witness when it happens actually. You get the last few posts saying that the girl was not good in one way or another, then all of a sudden you get a bump from the shop owner saying "xxx is working today!". It's really amusing to look at!

fted
21-07-2023, 07:13 AM
It would be great if you could ignore shops in searches as well. It's really very irritating when you're trying to search for a review of a particular girl only to get a list of past rosters back from the owners' posts.

OneandDone
23-07-2023, 07:04 AM
Definitely FOMO on the part of the shops. If one does it the herd follows.
My suggestion would be if you're going to bump be useful give some info on the availabilty. E.g. few slots this evening, arvo, late cancellation etc

personaa
23-07-2023, 08:13 AM
Definitely FOMO on the part of the shops. If one does it the herd follows.
My suggestion would be if you're going to bump be useful give some info on the availabilty. E.g. few slots this evening, arvo, late cancellation etc
To market their girls, everyday they are going to say, only 2 more slots this evening, or only 1 spot left.

It's the same. They can announce that in their own section * Rosters, not in the AR section.

ScotPassingThrough
25-07-2023, 09:31 AM
If you’re on desktop site sorting posts by first post time, rather than last post time, at least filters out some of the noise. As it tends to raise recent posts before shops start bumping them

Edit: ah, beaten to this by CursedCoomer lol

PleadInsanity
25-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Hey, long time lurker here with brand new account, I have this link save as bookmark so that the newest post is always the first I see. http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Sydney-After-Report&s=&pp=25&daysprune=-1&sort=dateline&prefixid=&order=desc