PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J LIV - VERY PRETTY AND SEXY TOKYO GIRL, SHE IS A UNICORN!

Deffsp
19-07-2023, 01:17 PM
As I said in one of the comment, Liv is the first girl that I booked TWICE in the span of 2 hours, just because ONCE is NEVER ENOUGH! She has been around for 3-4 weeks now, however her shift is only 3 hours, once a week! Which make it feels like winning a jackpot when you able to secure the booking with her.

Looks:
She is a young tokyo girl, I'll say around 22-23 y.o as per description is accurate. She has been in Sydney for few months, working in a company too, which explains her english is 10/10, very fluent with western accent. Naturally pretty, with very toned and gym fit body (she said she exercise 3 times a week), perfect fit C cup, very nice to touch and natural. Her face is the definition of beauty but very sensual, that can make your fantasy goes wild. Very soft lips that feels nice to be kissed, and DFK super good! I blind booked her with the thought of short shift probably a jackpot, and I was right. She is gorgeous. If you ever dream of make love with your hot university crush or hot office colleague while on a night club partying, then she is the one.

Personality:
Super friendly! Funny with hint of flirt, she likes to tease, and vice versa. Very lovely to spend time and talk to. Being fluent in english also makes it very easy to communicate. She smiles a lot, and her smile is just poisonous, you will fall in love at the first sight. Very GFE, very gentle, but very wild once it's moving on to the main part.

Main Event:
Once the door open, she greet me with her beautiful smile and hugs. Have a bit of chit chat while she sits next to me, and having her hands going around near my P, we joked around and tease each other which eventually lead up to dfk straight. She is very responsive to it. Can't help it, I move behind her back, and start hugging and touching all over her body, massaging and playing with her boobs and nipples. Her soft moans turned me on even more. At this moment she turn her head and kiss me while I am still groping her, moving my hand slowly to her pussy. We keep doing that for a good 5 mins while undressing each other and go to shower. (I showered every time before I come too)
Shower time was very sensual too as she keeps teasing, and I can't resist to see very pretty and sexy looking girl in front of me, so we DFK-ing again. She clean up my P very sensually which make it rock hard all the time. Finish shower, she help me drying up even before she dry herself up! So being gentleman, I return the favor.
Onto the bed, omg.. she is very sensual and wild, but in a gentle way. She keep teasing me with her sensual eye contact, while kissing all over my body down to BBBJ. And her BBBJ was superb.. she keep her hand touching me, while doing blowjob. We hold hand for a few minutes and she keeps moving her head up and down with good rythm, good amount of saliva too, and again the eye contact in making sure that I feel good while she's having fun with my dick was soooo HOT!
Until the moment she moved her body up to kiss me, and start sliding while moaning softly but sensually, she did the body + pussy slide. It felt like I was in heaven for a few minutes. I said, you make me go crazy, I can't wait, then dom on and we start with her on top. Her pussy is tight but she was so wet so we didn't use any lube. Keep pounding her and while watching her sexy body is just too much. We change few position before I finished in the dom (didn't ask CIM). On this one I didn't get to do DATY because she was leading like a champ, but on my 2nd session it's my turn so I kiss her all around, lick and suck her nipples, DATY, and she responded very well, again, very sensual.

Overall:
If you like to gamble, you know how it feels to win a jackpot. And the session with her, it's more than a jackpot feeling. Because of her short shift, but once you record a booking, it will be one of the best time of your life. Tips, never book her for less than 45 minutes, you will want more and more. I'd say 1 hour is ideal. So don't walk, run!

Thanks again to Ginza for keep providing high quality girls.

Happy punting!