PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Eri - Hidden gem? DFK Goddess? Finally found favorite kisser

LVMOET88
15-07-2023, 02:22 AM
My balls and wallet are getting emptier and emptier by the day. But this time, it was all worth it.

I was recommended to see J Eri from a friend who also saw her recently.

First thing you would notice is how tall she is compare to the usual Asian girls when you enter the room. She is a bit taller than 165cm like in her description + heels. She has a nice friendly face, bright smile and lovely attitude. B+ cup breast, lovely pink nipples, fully smooth shaven and young neat pink V. She asks about your day and kisses you right when you got into the room. From my previous experience, it was refreshing to see a Japanese girl who can do proper DFK. The kissing carry from the door, to the shower and on to the bed. And it doesn't stop!(except one time in the shower, as she was sucking me off instead!) She kissed me like there's no tomorrow! It was wild, and passionate!

To be honest, I didn't get to experience much service. It was straight to sex when we got on the bed. Started off like GFE, then gradually turned into hot, spicy, wild PSE. She was really turned on, the harder I went, the louder she got. We switch multiple positions and kept going.

When I was reaching my max she asked if I want to finish in her mouth and she'll swallow (but for extra). I was in the heat of it and just wanted to see her do it!

All in all. I had a great time. Worth all the money and semen I spent. but of course YMMV, it might just be that I'm a casanova (lol jokes).

I would give the experience 9-9.25/10 and will definitely see her at least once more before she leaves.

Hope this was informative and entertaining for you as it was for me to write.

Happy punting.

FiloPunter
17-07-2023, 07:21 AM
How much did you pay extra?

LuvJapPusssy
17-07-2023, 08:38 AM
Thanks for AR/intel @LVMOET88
She sounds good, have to try soon.

asian slayer
17-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Arent all of our walllets getting emptier :(