PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sexiest tattoos?

johndough
09-07-2023, 05:11 PM
I don’t mind tatts, can take them or leave them, but there’s certain ones that I find a turn off and others I feel make the punt even hotter.

Turn offs for me are either tatts on the breasts or random, hap hazard hipster style tattoos.

On the flip side, I love a girl with a full sleeve or a full back tatt. The latter make positions like doggy or reverse cowgirl even better. Have been lucky enough to find some with both, like Apple at Artillery Cres, Seven Hills or Lucy at Sakura Smithfield.

How about the rest of you bros?

Daffy
09-07-2023, 05:18 PM
I always get distracted because I start comparing mine and asking where they got them done.

But a nice back piece (not a tramp stamp) or sleeve is sexy. The underboob mandela that is so common now much less so.

Remember a particularly sexy ML at Misty’s that was inked from her neck down pretty much. She was so hot

RLC
09-07-2023, 05:33 PM
I like Tatts on her breasts, around the navel and the good old tramp stamp

LBW1959
09-07-2023, 06:02 PM
I prefer no tatts at all, although I don't mind them on the back of the shoulder. Curiously, I also find just a small one between hip and pussy strangely attractive.

rooter
09-07-2023, 06:03 PM
I remember many years ago fucking a girl with a map of the world tattooed on her back.
Fucking her doggy style was the best geography lesson ever :)
I never thought geography could be so much fun.

Axeman123
09-07-2023, 06:18 PM
I remember many years ago fucking a girl with a map of the world tattooed on her back.
I never thought geography could be so much fun. Where did U end up?

johndough
09-07-2023, 06:59 PM
I never thought geography could be so much fun.

Nut on her back and where it lands is the next holiday destination? 🤣

FreyaFan
09-07-2023, 08:44 PM
On the flip side, I love a girl with a full sleeve...

Getting a handjob from a girl with sleeves is such a turn-on.

PKING2
09-07-2023, 09:34 PM
This is remind me of iris full on back tattoo like triad girl lol

GoldfishMan
09-07-2023, 09:59 PM
I love tatts. I particularly love it when they know that they've got certain great assets and they use the tatts to accentuate them. That's just pure confidence and I find that so sexy in a girl.

Like a girl with great legs having a tattoo on one of her upper thighs. That just tells me she knows men lust after her legs and she's going to flaunt it. Those tatts are usually positioned so that if she was wearing street clothes, you'd only get a glimpse of it, just enough to get your blood boiling. FMD they're real minxes aren't they?

In short, I like any tattoo on a girl so long as she knows which parts of her body are desirable and uses the tatts to amplify them.

rooter
09-07-2023, 10:04 PM
K Miki at Ginza was red hot!

putsputs
09-07-2023, 10:05 PM
J Riri at Ginza

ReginaldBubbles
10-07-2023, 02:47 AM
J Liz wore her tatts very well

NightShift
10-07-2023, 05:30 AM
I hate tattoos on hot girls.

Would you put magic marker on the Mona Lisa?

It will ruin a fine work of art.

Double_Adapter
10-07-2023, 06:44 AM
I've seen a few shockers in years gone by, in particular c-section scar coverups

675r
10-07-2023, 09:07 AM
For me, there’s nothing sexier than seeing a full back tattoo on a tanned Thai girl and doing her doggie or reverse cow girl.

Also don’t mind them on their thighs and arms.

Tattoos on boobs though are a no for me.

Ghost2hauntU
10-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Anything on her leg is hot for me. There was one HK WL years ago I used to bang that had a colourful peacock across the side of one thigh. Fuck it was so hot I used to cum on it.

More recently a regular would paste a fake tatt on her calf for me hehe.

GoldfishMan
10-07-2023, 11:49 AM
Anything on her leg is hot for me. There was one HK WL years ago I used to bang that had a colourful peacock across the side of one thigh. Fuck it was so hot I used to cum on it.

More recently a regular would paste a fake tatt on her calf for me hehe.

My man! Yes, tatts on legs, ankles, etc are so hot. Only a girl with nice legs would dare do something like that.

GoldfishMan
10-07-2023, 11:52 AM
For me, there’s nothing sexier than seeing a full back tattoo on a tanned Thai girl and doing her doggie or reverse cow girl.

Also don’t mind them on their thighs and arms.

Tattoos on boobs though are a no for me.

One thing about full back tattoos is they don't age very well. I have a friend who got a dragon tattoo on his back when he was young and fit. Now he's a lot fatter with looser skin...

simonsezz887
10-07-2023, 11:59 AM
This thread made me think of this AR that was recently posted. For me it depends on the tattoo, but I’m a fan of this sort of thing. (Not my AR, I’m just going by the photos lol).

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?116850-Private-Seven-Hills-Viet-Nina

Ghost2hauntU
10-07-2023, 01:23 PM
Have any of you been with a WL/ML that was super heavily tatted up?

Joe4you2
10-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Writing on the top half of the thighs is what I like

675r
10-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Yes - Emily Vietnamese at 41 Epping. Very nice service (I reviewed her on this site)

And of course in Thailand - too many to mention

LuvAsianPuss
11-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Hate tattoos on women. IMHO they are ugly and detract from a beautiful body with lovely skin.

personaa
11-07-2023, 07:32 AM
To me it's more like a girl's style, if it's matching their style then it would be hot. For example a couple of tats on Emo girls. Love it.