PDA

View Full Version : Question Nervous or excited

Sexybee
08-07-2023, 09:14 PM
I have been punting girls over twenty years but my heartbeat still goes faster when I see new girls. How about you guys?

Ghost2hauntU
08-07-2023, 09:27 PM
I have been punting girls over twenty years but my heartbeat still goes faster when I see new girls. How about you guys?

For me it’s more the anticipation of meeting someone new, the excitement is in the siting room as I hear her high heels sound. It’s one of the main reasons why I don’t do bookings.

abovetherim
08-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Yeah I feel nervous when I walk into a massage shop or a brothel and left to wait for the girl to arrive. Although that feeling has subsided somewhat but it’s still there especially seeing a new pretty girl. The anticipation has to be one of the best part of this game although letdown after such anticipation can ruin the day for me.

l337dude
08-07-2023, 09:42 PM
You are about to fuck a new girl, someone you've never met before, of course your heartbeat goes up, it's a mixture of excitement, anxiety, fear, and anticipation..

GoldfishMan
08-07-2023, 09:48 PM
If I'm still here doing this no matter how long I've been doing it, surely that tells you I'm still getting the same kick. I wouldn't be doing this anymore if I wasn't getting it.

For a few hundred bucks, I could be starting another chapter of intimacy in my life. I've skipped all the hassle of courtship. What's there not to get excited about? Love it!

punther
09-07-2023, 01:19 AM
Many years ago, on my very first punt was super nervous to the point where my legs froze and almost stopped me from entering the joint. Nowadays, I get excited!
However, after a hiatus I do find myself getting a bit nervous again but also with excitement.

asiafever
09-07-2023, 11:59 AM
Yeah those punts where I'm venturing into the unknown, new shop, no idea what to expect, especially massage shops where you're not sure if extras are on offer, or walking in to a fs shop not knowing what sort of girls are going to be on, there's still that buzz.

F0x
09-07-2023, 04:01 PM
Always, even on my regulars my ticker does a little Irish jig, but for different reasons than seeing a new girl

rooter
09-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Always excited and sometimes a tiny bit nervous before a punt.
If you are going to a punt without a feeling of excitement and anticipation, you might as well take up a much cheaper hobby. Just play mini golf or visit a gallery go to the pub or something.

frank.huang.ak
09-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Yeah, always excited and a bit nervous for me as well.
When I go punting several times a week, the level of excitement decreases. When I go punting once several weeks, the level goes up.

Joe4you2
09-07-2023, 06:47 PM
Definitely has worn off over the years but for perhaps the excitement of going to a new shop

Hidden Python
10-07-2023, 06:52 PM
I am pretty much relaxed when I go punting, because I know where I am going and I know what I am about to do, I just feel guilty afterwards because I just lowered my standards and threw out all my morals for a young hot piece of Asian arse,
In public I don’t even get excited when I meet and talk to a hot girl, its like yep yep, you are a girl you have a pussy its no big deal, you are not going to have sex with me, so I am not going to get excited and try and showboat in front of you

LuvAsianPuss
11-07-2023, 01:21 AM
Always get excited at the thought of fresh asian pussy. My heart races fastest with a good looking babe.

DarknessRising777
11-07-2023, 01:25 AM
I get both. Nervous when travelling there, knowing (I always go by public transport/foot) that im taking this hour+ to go get a rnt just always has this anticipation that brings nerves. Sitting near people just going to work knowing im going to do something much more fun but "dirty". Usually means finding a bathroom nearby for a quick nervous piss just get it out of my system.

from then onwards though, entering and waiting in the room, its just excitement and horniness. Usually end up with big hardon by the time the girl walks in, usually becomes a nice talking point to break the ice "oh my you are excitied to see me" "ooo you must be naughty" etc. etc.

FreyaFan
11-07-2023, 09:07 AM
Whether a regular or a new girl, it is always exciting to me, somehow much more than with a partner or even a casual hook-up.

ditchtheboss
11-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Always exciting. Although last week I revisited a regular whim I haven’t seen for six months due to travels and I was nervous. Fantastic session

TheOtherI
11-07-2023, 09:38 AM

I often get nervous, sometimes so much my leg will shake.

Bunningsnag
11-07-2023, 02:32 PM
For me it’s more the anticipation of meeting someone new, the excitement is in the siting room as I hear her high heels sound. It’s one of the main reasons why I don’t do bookings.
I
Oh yes the click of high heels approaching the door always gets the heart racing.

Oldguy61
11-07-2023, 02:51 PM
I
Oh yes the click of high heels approaching the door always gets the heart racing.

I also get excited knowing that i'm about to spend some time with a hot young asian girl.