PDA

View Full Version : Other Cremorne - Thai Coco

ilovey
01-07-2023, 03:20 PM
I have been living in Cremorne for couple months, and notice that there is a new shop opening this week in Locanto.

I went to the shop and only 1 Thai lady, Coco, working at 11am today, she looked young and slim and busty body shape. I was told she only here for couple day as she promise the boss and stay during the openning.

Coco guided me to the room, creating a pleasant atmosphere by dimming the lights and playing soft music. The room was already comfortably warm. The session began with a standard massage, but I soon requested something more. At that point, Coco started incorporating sensual touches into her technique, such as delicate caresses and feather-light strokes. She focused on erogenous zones and other pleasurable areas of my body. What truly impressed me was her attentiveness to my feedback and her ability to adjust her touch accordingly.

As the session progressed, I grew increasingly excited. Cocos skillfully employed her oral techniques on my lower body, utilizing a variety of pressures and speeds, which proved to be immensely pleasurable and relaxing. Eventually, the session concluded with different positions, lasting for about 10 minutes. Coco's transformation from her initial appearance at the receptionist desk was astonishing, and she made my experience thoroughly enjoyable.

FS, BJ and HJ are provided, and service was great, I would recommend her if you are looking for someone slim.

Shop: 314a Military rd, Cremorne NSW 2090
tel: 0402 140 892

speranza
02-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the review. What was the damage?