25-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Person: Coco
Establishment: Lalabells 18 Ferndell Street South Granville
Visit: June 2023
Number: 0452 178 168
Trading hours: 10.00 am til late
Rate: 30mins/$110
Services: B2B, FS, CBJ
Size: 6/8, 164cm, C cup size, smooth fair tender skin, pretty face.
Ethnicity: Mongolian
Recommend: Yes

It was getting late around 10.30 pm and I was in the area and googled the closest brothel, a few popped up but after checking out the rosters I decided to go with Lalabell. I called to see if Coco was available which she was so I made my way over there. When I got there I was greeted by this lovely lady I think her name is Jenny. She said you book Coco I said yes and she smiled and said good choice. She took me to one of the rooms which was warm and cozy, and had a huge shower too. I got undressed and into the shower and cleaned my junk. I got dried and in came Coco in a tight red dress, she looked exactly like the photos, she was so pretty my cock instantly got hard. I jumped face down on the bed and Coco put oil on my back and then slid her body up and down I could feel her titties rubbing up and down my back and can feel her gap sliding over my ass. She wiped my back down and turned me over whacked a dom on and started sucking my cock with great suction, no teeth, and plenty of saliva action. I started to finger her pussy which she didn't mind as she moaned I could feel her wet juices running down my fingers. I picked her up and put her into a doggy position on the bed and rammed her deep leaning over kissing her on the neck I then went harder and she moaned oh my god I so enjoy fuck me, darling. I went all out now thrusting faster till I couldn't hold it anymore blowing a nice load in the bag. Coco clean me up and we talked for a short while she said she works late on Saturday nights and some nights during the week. I liked Coco I'll be su