PDA

View Full Version : Other Kellyville Ridge Wellness Ipoh

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 04:26 PM
Had a fairly ordinary (and overpaid) first experience at this place but well, I had urges today, and needed them tended to asap.
Called the shop, plenty of girls free, headed straight in.
Flashing "open" sign aside, this place is pretty low key as naughty massage places go.
Walked in, reception/owner met me with a smile and straight to room 1, practically in the lobby.
She knew I was in a rush, I asked for a busty girl and got, well not exactly that. We'll say B, maybe a skinny C.
Nice girl, not super friendly, but kind enough. Said she's from China.
40 for the massage (which i didn't need anyway) and 100 for what she was offering - which turned out to be, CBJ, NHJ, 69, a little tongue, nothing in mouth.
She started by licking my balls. This just seemed awkward but i left her to it.
For a moment I thought she'd blow me BB, she got the bag on and offered to 69.
Her pussy was covered in some kinda gel (maybe the sort that makes it more numb to reduce the sensationa nd chance of cumming)? Tasted alright, ate her pussy and ass for a while she sucked me.
Started to get close so pulled her off and went down on her some more (could you guess I love to eat?). She let me but had her feet on my shoulders...unsure why. She generally kept my hands away from her tits unsure why that too...
Also seemed quite distracted, although she apparently came while.i ate her , pretty sure she faked it
Time was running short so lay back down and she stroked me until I came hard all over the table. Quick wipedown and I was out. She said to come see her again, would I? Hmm...maybe
I'll give her a 6/10 on looks
6/10 on value
7/10 on service

REL
16-06-2023, 05:33 PM
Not many choices in this area.

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Not many choices in this area.

Yeah this the only one I know. One apparently in Baulkham Hills.
I head to Seven Hills

andrewv
17-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Was that a 30 minute booking if it was only $40 for the massage? If it is this place they advertise $45 for 30 mins, https://www.kellyvillemassage.com.au/services-prices/

In any case, you paid $140 and it seems way too much for the mediocre service and quality received.

Thanks for posting so the rest of us would know and decide if we wish to go.