PDA

View Full Version : Ginza V x C fey

mrv1989
14-06-2023, 05:58 PM
Got some spare time in the city so I thought I visit the old Ginza. Found V x C Fey quite appealing as I had some good experience with Vietnamese wl before so I rang in and book her for 1 hour

Fey is around mid 20s. The website mentioned that she is C mix V but I am unable to tell if she is either Vietnamese or Chinese? Not a big deal for me anyway. Look wise, Fey is quite tall and pretty with a slim figure. She doesnt have the typical fair skin that most Chinese wl has but that doesnt bother me. Her English is quite decent so there was no issue with communication

The rest of the session is quite Ginza-standard: decent bbbj, catbath, DFK, pussy slide etc

What impressed me the most is her energy. Holy molly this girl can fuck! She likes to be pumped hard and fast. Also her cock riding skill is superb. She hoped on top of me and ride with utmost enthusiasm until after I blow my load. I even had to stop her from grinding

WIR? Yes & yes

PS: the new V Nicky looks quite appealing to me. Has anyone tried her yet? Please share your review

georgeWBC
21-06-2023, 12:39 PM
Got some spare time in the city so I thought I visit the old Ginza. Found V x C Fey quite appealing as I had some good experience with Vietnamese wl before so I rang in and book her for 1 hour

Fey is around mid 20s. The website mentioned that she is C mix V but I am unable to tell if she is either Vietnamese or Chinese? Not a big deal for me anyway. Look wise, Fey is quite tall and pretty with a slim figure. She doesnt have the typical fair skin that most Chinese wl has but that doesnt bother me. Her English is quite decent so there was no issue with communication

The rest of the session is quite Ginza-standard: decent bbbj, catbath, DFK, pussy slide etc

What impressed me the most is her energy. Holy molly this girl can fuck! She likes to be pumped hard and fast. Also her cock riding skill is superb. She hoped on top of me and ride with utmost enthusiasm until after I blow my load. I even had to stop her from grinding

WIR? Yes & yes

PS: the new V Nicky looks quite appealing to me. Has anyone tried her yet? Please share your review

She is Thai not C or V. So she told me anyway.

Peter85m
21-06-2023, 04:54 PM
Yes, she’s Thai had great session with her few weeks back

mrv1989
21-06-2023, 09:07 PM
Oh ok. That makes sense as usually Thai's girls have somewhat tanner skin

Anyways it is always good sessions with her. Sweet girl high energy definitely would recommended

georgeWBC
22-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Oh ok. That makes sense as usually Thai's girls have somewhat tanner skin

Anyways it is always good sessions with her. Sweet girl high energy definitely would recommended

My All time fave Thai was Mona...Became Amy at Sakura for a while but I have lost track of where she got to.