PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Yuno - Sweet playful girl

Ranni
03-06-2023, 03:32 AM
Date: June 2023

Establishment: 479 Ginza

Girl: J Yuno

Services provided:
GFE, Shower together, DFK?(more tongue flicking than DFK), BBBJ, DATY, Catbath, CG, doggy, missionary, CIM

Price: 290/ 1hr

Service: 7/10
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10

Was looking to book Nami but turns out she was not working on the day and got recommended Yuno.

Warm-up
A small knock on the door and in she comes in the cute dark blue set and medium short hair. The photos are real and she came in with the cute, natural, pure GFE look rather than the Japanese glamour shots. Tbh, if you saw her walking on the street, without makeup, she is pretty average at best, but with makeup, would not hesitate to do a double take.
She has soft milky skin with no tats and average build (not skinny, fat or toned). Nice set of Bs. Keep mind she was not shaved for those who are looking for DATY.

Quick shower as we were feeling each other out, and she bent down for a BBBJ tease with good suction, a sign of things to come.

Onto the bed for some LFK and attempted to transition to DFK. She does this thing where she tongue flicks your tongue rather than DFK. I don't think she knows how to. Tried to change up her rhythm but in the end just moved on to taste her juicy Bs. Now, I am generally not a fan of bush munching so opted to do finger banging while she was cathbathed. She grinds harder as she climaxes and by the end she did a cheeky bite to say her turn.

Now to her BBBJ which is like a cheeky GFE. Good suction, lots of saliva, eye contact and barely any tissues. Some inexperience shows when she is licking the shaft but that is part of the GFE experience.

Main course
Dommed up and a slow decent into CG. Her little moans slowly ramps up once she gets into it before switching to squating. Had to slowed her down for to finish in doggy.

Moved her to face the mirror and doggy was amazing. That view from the ass and mirrors, I knew I would not last any longer in this tight taco. Pounded to near breaking point and once ready, turned her around to finish in her mouth.

We lay in bed and chatted for before the phone alert went off for a quick shower together.

WIR
She is a cheeky girl next door type and is accommodating to what is offered YMMV. However at this price point, there are probably better options in the sphere.

iphone
04-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Date: June 2023
WIR
She is a cheeky girl next door type and is accommodating to what is offered YMMV. However at this price point, there are probably better options in the sphere.

may i know Who else is better at similar price? for me, Reading on your review, for me, it's already good for a Japanese, many are far worst (but they all gone now.. that's the beauty of short term girls they don't care about feedbacks). yeah i wasnt quite a lucky person maybe....