PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J HINANO - only 145cm! SUPER TINY and SUPER CUTE. 21yo but looks totally ILLEGAL and UNDERAGE

rooter
02-06-2023, 08:46 AM
A question for you right at the start.
Do you feel creepy and uncomfortable fucking a girl who looks totally underage and illegal?
If you answered YES then Hinano is not a good choice for you.
If you answered NO then read on for all the details of this unique girl. (I definitely answered NO!)

LOOKS and BODY
Hinano is 21yo but looks much younger. If you saw her on the street you would think she was a Junior High School girl.
She is a really tiny girl standing only 145cm!
She is slim and petite but not super skinny.
Completely flat chest with AAA size boobs which adds to her super young look.
She has super tiny nipples.
Nicely proportioned little body but packs a nice sized round firm bum for a girl so tiny. It's a top shelf bum.
Tiny and perfect feet and hands with elaborate nail art.
Pussy shaved except for a little thumbnail sized patch of fur which is a good thing because totally bald would look totally illegal.
Very cute and very pretty face. Sexy eyes, full lips, gorgeous smile, smooth clear skin, and long hair.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney and first time working here, but has experience in Japan.
A shy quiet type but I have had new J girls who were much more shy.
After a slow and cautious start she found her rhythm and confidence and became friendly and outgoing and started kissing and hugging me, which was a good cue to get naked and into the shower ASAP.
She is a sweet friendly GFE type girl, but I have had plenty of J girls who were more GFE.

DFK and DATY
Hinano is a sensual kisser somewhere between LFK and DFK.
Hinano's tiny nipples are super sensitive and she enjoys having them gently touched licked sucked so by the time I got to her pussy she was very wet.
Very sensitive pussy and loves DATY.
She gets very physical and vocal but no OTT FOAM. It's very genuine.
Super tight pussy and I could barely squeeze a finger in and I was already thinking ahead the fucking was going to be a challenge.

BBBJ
Very basic BBBJ technique which consists of Hinano putting my knob in her mouth and bobbing up an down on it. Not sure if it's lack of technique or because her mouth is small.
It was still very hot though. Had this very genuine amateur feel to it.

FUCKING
Hinano is super tight, but she was so wet from DATY that by the time we started we were good to go.
I got her to start off in cowgirl so she could control things better.
Once I got inside her she really sparked up and is a very passionate fuck.
She does that thing some J girls do where she screams out in what sounds like agony. Not the "JAV squeak/yelp" but full on screaming.
I have fucked enough J girls to know they are actually OK, but because she is so tiny I checked a few times to make sure she was OK and she assured me she was and to keep going.
If this type of screaming freaks you out then think again before booking Hinano
Like I said she is a good fuck, you just have to get used to the screaming.
If you have a big dick then I don't think Hinano will be a good choice for you.
I think you will be very limited in what you can do with her.

OVERALL
Read my question at the start again.
If you answer YES then you probably shouldn't book Hinano
But if you have a fetish for super tiny girls and super cute girls who look totally underage and illegal then Hinano is probably the best choice in Sydney right now. She scores a 10 for all of the above.
I enjoyed my time with Hinano.
I guess it was the novelty of a girl so tiny and illegal looking. I admit I am a pervert.
But it was more than that. She is a sweet and sexy girl.
She is not a service queen and she is not as super GFE and some other J girls I have seen, but there is something about her. She has this mystique about her that makes me want to see her again.

TheOtherI
02-06-2023, 10:35 AM
We're calling this a "fetish" now?
Better than actual kids, I suppose.

georgeWBC
02-06-2023, 10:42 AM
A question for you right at the start.
Do you feel creepy and uncomfortable fucking a girl who looks totally underage and illegal?
If you answered YES then Hinano is not a good choice for you.
If you answered NO then read on.

LOOKS and BODY
Hinano is 21yo but looks much younger. If you saw her on the street you would think she was a Junior High School girl.
She is a really tiny girl standing only 145cm!
She is slim and petite but not super skinny.
Completely flat chest with AAA size boobs which adds to her super young look.
She has super tiny nipples.
Nicely proportioned little body but packs a nice sized round firm bum for a girl so tiny.
Tiny and perfect feet and hands with elaborate nail art.
Pussy shaved except for a little thumbnail sized patch of fur which is a good thing because totally bald would look totally illegal.
Very cute and very pretty face. Sexy eyes, full lips, gorgeous smile, smooth clear skin, and long hair.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney and first time working here, but has experience in Japan.
A shy quiet type but I have had new J girls who were much more shy.
After a slow and cautious start she found her rhythm and confidence and became friendly and outgoing and started kissing and hugging me, which was a good cue to get naked and into the shower ASAP.
She is a sweet friendly GFE type girl, but I have had plenty of J girls who were more GFE.

DFK and DATY
Hinano is a sensual kisser somewhere between LFK and DFK.
Hinano's tiny nipples are super sensitive and she enjoys having them gently touched licked sucked so by the time I got to her pussy she was very wet.
Very sensitive pussy and loves DATY.
She gets very physical and vocal but no OTT FOAM.
Super tight pussy and I could barely squeeze a finger in and I was already thinking ahead the fucking was going to be a challenge.

BBBJ
Very basic BBBJ technique which consists of Hinano putting my knob in her mouth and bobbing up an down on it. Not sure if it's lack of technique or because her mouth is small.
It was still very hot though. Had this very genuine amateur feel to it.

FUCKING
Hinano is super tight, but she was so wet from DATY that by the time we started we were good to go.
I got her to start off in cowgirl so she could control things better.
Once I got inside her she really sparked up and is a very passionate fuck.
She does that thing some J girls do where she screams out in what sounds like agony. Not the "JAV squeak/yelp" but full on screaming.
I have fucked enough J girls to know they are actually OK, but because she is so tiny I checked a few times to make sure she was OK and she assured me she was and to keep going.
If this type of screaming freaks you out then think again before booking Hinano
Like I said she is a good fuck, you just have to get used to the screaming.
If you have a big dick then I don't think Hinano will be a good choice for you.
I think you will be very limited in what you can do with her.

OVERALL
Read my question at the start again.
If you answer YES then you probably shouldn't book Hinano
But if you have a fetish for super tiny girls and super cute girls who look totally underage and illegal then Hinano is probably the best choice in Sydney right now. She scores a 10 for all of the above.
I enjoyed my time with Hinano.
I guess it was the novelty of a girl so tiny and illegal looking. I admit I am a pervert.
But it was more than that. She is a sweet and sexy girl.
She is not a service queen and she is not as super GFE and some other J girls I have seen, but there is something about her. She has this mystique about her that makes me want to see her again.

Nice work. Sounds like she needs some more breaking in

rooter
02-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Nice work. Sounds like she needs some more breaking in

Thanks bro. She is well on the way to being a top WL.
It was her first day ever doing this in Australia so it might take her a couple of days to adjust to the new environment, procedures, culture, customers etc
As always treat her nice and you will be in for a special treat with a unique girl.
I still can't believe how tiny she is and how young she looks!
She is the second tiniest J girl I have ever had, and that's from a very big sample size over many years.

keebab
02-06-2023, 02:41 PM
We're all perverts Brother Rooter in our own way.

Thanks for your diligent research and reporting.

rooter
02-06-2023, 05:26 PM
We're all perverts Brother Rooter in our own way.

Thanks for your diligent research and reporting.

Thanks bro. Glad to be of service.
By the way the pics on the website are definitely Hinano but have been filtered as all pics are these days and make all the girls look the same.
Also with the pics there is no context or perspective so you can't really see how super tiny she is in real life.
When I walked in she was in high heels and already tiny, but when she took the heels s off she totally disappeared from view :)
I think I did my back in bending down to give her a kiss and a hug .
Website says she is a B cup but she is even smaller than an A cup so I am applying the battery size system to boobs so by AAA I mean smaller than an A.
Also the website says 148cm but my guess was 145cm but now I am thinking she is even smaller than 145cm.
Anyway hopefully some other bros can confirm today.

RO1312
19-07-2023, 09:13 PM
Thanks bro. Glad to be of service.
By the way the pics on the website are definitely Hinano but have been filtered as all pics are these days and make all the girls look the same.
Also with the pics there is no context or perspective so you can't really see how super tiny she is in real life.
When I walked in she was in high heels and already tiny, but when she took the heels s off she totally disappeared from view :)
I think I did my back in bending down to give her a kiss and a hug .
Website says she is a B cup but she is even smaller than an A cup so I am applying the battery size system to boobs so by AAA I mean smaller than an A.
Also the website says 148cm but my guess was 145cm but now I am thinking she is even smaller than 145cm.
Anyway hopefully some other bros can confirm today.

Hey mate, you didn’t name the shop?

rooter
19-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Hey mate, you didn’t name the shop?

The Thread Prefix says its Ginza Empire bro. Maybe your browser view is different.
Anyway I am pretty sure she has gone back to Japan.

jameshntr
20-07-2023, 08:48 AM
Really great AR brother rooter!