PDA

View Full Version : General talk My Regular MLs for 2023 !!

woods23
26-05-2023, 11:53 PM
After the lockdown I had lost all my regulars. Regulars are definitely good for one thing..they always give you what u want when in desperate in needs.

I was hoping to find 3 to 4 regulars for rotation this yr ( it tough at first they seems to be less passionate less caring, and a lot more greedy) pro covid!

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Mayu Sydney girl massage ( ex 5 star brothel )SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

T Kate Natural Care Epping

Dropped- T CoCo/Tracy 200/ 41Epping
T Milin SBM. More will probably be drop and hopefully added new ones!

What is your for 2023?

Latest December 2023!

● Update- unfortunately from 9 down to 5.

1.C Caesy at Summerville
2.J Momo at 108 mirage
3.T Kate at natural care Epping
4.T Shara 200 stanmore/ SBM
5.J Lilly 41Epping

Tried a few wl at Ginza( J Ice mean to the best there unfortunately didn't get to try her) , Kyoto nd 127 regent street ..not good very average in face nd body.
There isn't too many nice looking girl around atm very disappointing.

675r
27-05-2023, 12:02 AM
After the lockdown I had lost all my regulars. Regulars are definitely good for one thing..they always give you what u want when in desperate in needs.

I was hoping to find 3 to 4 regulars for rotation this yr ( it tough at first they seems to be less passionate less caring, and a lot more greedy) pro covid!

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

What is your for 2023?

Sophia Thai - 142 Hornsby

Celine Thai - 41 Epping

Poey Thai - 41 Epping

Anjie Vietnamese - 142 Hornsby

Jessie Thai - 227 NS

Still working through a few others at 41 Epping

Sibon
27-05-2023, 02:52 AM

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

What is your for 2023?

9 are a lot for regulars.

We only have 7 days a week.

I only have one whom I'm trying to drop. Take a while to flush her out of the system as she was the one I'd been seeing the last two years.

The headache of looking for a replacement starts with new dud punts.

Jianwang1965
27-05-2023, 07:23 AM

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

What is your for 2023?

Is T Kate still working at Epping? Which day?

frisson
27-05-2023, 08:17 AM

Yes, dud punts aren't pleasant for either customer or ML/WL
Dud punts can be minimised with ABCDEFG as discussed. Too expensive these days to be donating money to people

warwick1
27-05-2023, 08:22 AM

I only have one whom I'm trying to drop. Take a while to flush her out of the system as she was the one I'd been seeing the last two years.

Just invent another one, easy peasy........

F 16
27-05-2023, 03:17 PM
Sophia Thai - 142 Hornsby

Celine Thai - 41 Epping

Poey Thai - 41 Epping

Anjie Vietnamese - 142 Hornsby

Jessie Thai - 227 NS

Still working through a few others at 41 Epping Good line up, mate. New girl August look nice.

The headache of looking for a replacement starts with new dud punts. haha 2 years is a long time .

Is T Kate still working at Epping? Which day? Kate works thurdays I believe. Bolt ons Thailand girl

woods23
27-05-2023, 03:54 PM
@ 654r thanks for sharing Hmm Celine hey ;)

@ 1965. Every thurday aslo in seven hills some where

@ Sibon also headache having so many. Regulars which pussies to see sometimes :prettiness:

jaquedm1307
28-05-2023, 11:05 PM
J Lilly - Cute face but a little out of shape underneath her clothes. Part 1 also normal. She charges a really steep price for FS. Her pussy smells like the fish market.

Been trying to see Lily for a while just times not matched but 'fish market' doesn't sound great !!!!

jaquedm1307
28-05-2023, 11:50 PM
Nice to hear about Lily as many good reviews - there is hope still yet

sync3d3d
29-05-2023, 01:58 AM

Mayu work at any other shops and/or AKAs?

woods23
29-05-2023, 10:12 AM
No Only at SBM nd SGM . She will be retire in September. Catch her while u can. Still pretty attractive for her for age.

Rooster18
29-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Bro Woods,

A very nice list n I can vouch for 1/2 of those ladies as all are value for money plus enjoyable experiences..

Have all these ladies passed your standard? Or still working towards it?

Be well.

Nelly69
29-05-2023, 07:50 PM

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

What is your for 2023?

Surprised you dropped Milin, thought she was your fav. :)

priapus1966
29-05-2023, 08:01 PM
I have seen 3 of the ladies on Woods23 list and his comments are pretty accurate. The piscine comment about Lilly is wrong, at least in my experience. I would be cautious about any recommendation from yeliyiv168 in future; maybe he should ask himself why his experience is less satisfying than that of other Bros?

quackm2002
29-05-2023, 09:55 PM
Looks like yeliyiv168 disappeared as quickly as he appeared. It was so obviously our buddy JohnJones. Rather ironic after he accused everyone else of operating multiple accounts for his alter ego to get deleted so quickly

woods23
30-05-2023, 09:23 AM
@ Rooster bro - yes I liked every one of them. Good mix of variety some are young to old. Short to tall. Small to big . Slim to cuvry. Different services. I need to add more Korean they are at different level.

@ 69- She was my fav one yr ago ;) . A Very very nice girl nd body...but the sparks I feel is no longer there
unfortunately she have to go. Where is your list? :)

@ Priapus - Sorry we got off the wrong foot. You are a gentleman. Thanks for speaking out the truth a few times. Yes yeliyiv 168 only got himself to blame if he didn't get the services.

@ Quackman - I wonder what happened to JohnJones . I hope he is not behind bars for wrongly put some one in.

675r
12-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Good line up, mate. New girl August look nice.

Has anyone seen August at 41 Epping ?

Trying to choose between her and Jap Sola at 42 G today

Joe4you2
09-07-2023, 06:57 PM
My personal experience at Summerville has been pretty horrible so surprised to see it featured on the list!

Nelly69
10-07-2023, 02:54 PM
I think someone is holding out here. lol I saw this little hottie walk by at 227 Broadway a few weeks ago when I walked in. I asked Papasan her name and he said June, I've been trying to book her ever since and she is always booked...

OK, who is booking her out and whats the secret here??? lol

Sibon
10-07-2023, 05:42 PM
My new favorite regular is Amelia of Burwood 14.

She is like an old wine. The older the more intoxicating.

Sibon
10-07-2023, 05:46 PM
I think someone is holding out here. lol I saw this little hottie walk by at 227 Broadway a few weeks ago when I walked in. I asked Papasan her name and he said June, I've been trying to book her ever since and she is always booked...

I usually book her at least a day ahead.

Morning booking during weekdays could be easier but who doesn't have to work?

GoldfishMan
10-07-2023, 05:52 PM
My new favorite regular is Amelia of Burwood 14.

She is like an old wine. The older the more intoxicating.

Are you sure it's not because the cork is defective, and what you think is intoxication is actually the effects of fungal neurotoxins?

Nelly69
10-07-2023, 06:10 PM
I usually book her at least a day ahead.

Morning booking during weekdays could be easier but who doesn't have to work?

Ah, so you are the one booking her all the time. I'm like WTF? why can't I book this chick. Can't book weekdays, I'm on a tradie Roster, only free after 3pm or weekends.

Any tips or feedback on her? She looks cute, can she speak English well?

Sibon
10-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Are you sure it's not because the cork is defective, and what you think is intoxication is actually the effects of fungal neurotoxins?

Another smart arse commentator to be put on Ignore List.

F0x
10-07-2023, 06:21 PM

It's interesting how punting works and how one man's treasure is another man's... Not treasure.

I have seen June before, she's very pretty yeah, but I was bored as a Gen Z on the can with no phone. Nice HJ, good technique, but kept pants on and positioned herself so I couldn't do much.

There's a few I've had really average punts with like Claire at 227nsm. Again, nice, but did feel like a DIY might have been better.

Maybe I caught them both on a bad day though so maybe try again sometime.

My only real regular is MoneyPENny (Well Ester) at 227. Don't really consider anyone else a "regular" as I like to see diff girls.

Pen still amazing in my books

Sibon
10-07-2023, 06:23 PM
Ah, so you are the one booking her all the time. I'm like WTF? why can't I book this chick. Can't book weekdays, I'm on a tradie Roster, only free after 3pm or weekends.

Any tips or feedback on her? She looks cute, can she speak English well?

It's a $200 question.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does early booking with her.

There are punters who change occupations just to have the time to be with her.

Nelly69
10-07-2023, 08:21 PM
It's a $200 question.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does early booking with her.

There are punters who change occupations just to have the time to be with her.

wow, she must be very pervasive! haha.

So is she a good punt? Fox doesn't think so but I want to try.

The only days I finish at 1pm is Friday but I've never seen her on the roster on Fridays...

Nelly69
10-07-2023, 08:26 PM
It's interesting how punting works and how one man's treasure is another man's... Not treasure.

I have seen June before, she's very pretty yeah, but I was bored as a Gen Z on the can with no phone. Nice HJ, good technique, but kept pants on and positioned herself so I couldn't do much.

There's a few I've had really average punts with like Claire at 227nsm. Again, nice, but did feel like a DIY might have been better.

Maybe I caught them both on a bad day though so maybe try again sometime.

My only real regular is MoneyPENny (Well Ester) at 227. Don't really consider anyone else a "regular" as I like to see diff girls.

Pen still amazing in my books

Interesting, so she keeps her pants on? does she have good bolt ons? looks big. haha

F0x
10-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Interesting, so she keeps her pants on? does she have good bolt ons? looks big. haha

She did for me, but hey as I said might have caught her on a bad day. Maybe period. Maybe forgot to shave. Maybe did shave and botched it so looked like a shitshow. Maybe fight with BF so hates Men and only wanted to do the very basics.

Who TF knows. Could be anything when it comes to a female.

But at any rate she is very pretty, I have no idea if bolt on or not as I didn't get to touch much else but her leg.

Iirc she looks like Chloe Grace Moretz but an Asian version

woods23
11-07-2023, 05:18 PM
My personal experience at Summerville has been pretty horrible so surprised to see it featured on the list!

Just bc your personal experience is shit there for what ever reasons( which girls did you tried anyway? ) Why it can't make the list for others?

All the years I had been there since 2015 ! I swear I never had 1 bad punt there ever. Great clean shop with shower in
everyroome! .The extras are as good as it get.

putsputs
17-10-2023, 08:21 PM
No Only at SBM nd SGM . She will be retire in September. Catch her while u can. Still pretty attractive for her for age.

Seems that she has finally retired

Vincent888
18-10-2023, 12:25 AM

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

What is your for 2023?

That’s a lotta time spent on a massage table.

Have to tried sex on a bed?

GoldfishMan
18-10-2023, 03:37 PM

Nah, she's still on the SBM roster for the last 2 days. She told me the exact same thing back in 2020 or 2021 I can't remember. No idea why she keeps saying she's retiring but never really does it, lol...

putsputs
18-10-2023, 04:17 PM
Nah, she's still on the SBM roster for the last 2 days. She told me the exact same thing back in 2020 or 2021 I can't remember. No idea why she keeps saying she's retiring but never really does it, lol...

This week? She is not listed in sbm or sgm

GoldfishMan
18-10-2023, 04:35 PM
This week? She is not listed in sbm or sgm

I dunno bro, I'm just looking at their roster here:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?88316-#127798-&#127798-&#127798-No1%EF%B8%8F%E2%83%A3-Popular-nude&#128089-Body-slide&#128132-remedial-massage-&#128170-&#127995-in-syd-cbd&#128139-&#128139-&#128139-Sydney-baby-massage&p=2832086#post2832086

Updated today, still has J Mayu there. Maybe they made a mistake and she finally really did retire, lol...

EDIT: my bad, it says "on holiday" on the roster.

putsputs
18-10-2023, 04:50 PM
No worries, I looked at the wechat roster, and she is not there anymore. Thanks for sharing the link.

breast_stroke_champion
18-10-2023, 05:35 PM
Has anyone seen August at 41 Epping ?

Trying to choose between her and Jap Sola at 42 G today

I saw August about a couple of months ago (in September? Not August? .. haha). She was great. She seemed a little bit older than other girls (like Taylor), maybe around 30? but she had a great body, was friendly and had a great part 2 :)

woods23
18-10-2023, 09:19 PM

Yes unfortunately pretty sure she is gone..but you never know, she might come back as part time.

Try to book her few weeks ago at SGM for the last time. ...she was busy surprise surprise. End up fcking T Amanda instead It's not the same ...Mayu is the best fck out of all my regulars this year by far...she can put on a show this girl during sex :)

That was on the bed By the way !

putsputs
18-10-2023, 11:52 PM
Yes unfortunately pretty sure she is gone..but you never know, she might come back as part time.

Try to book her few weeks ago at SGM for the last time. ...she was busy surprise surprise. End up fcking T Amanda instead It's not the same ...Mayu is the best fck out of all my regulars this year by far...she can put on a show this girl during sex :)

That was on the bed By the way !

Hope she returns. She always told me to book her at SGM if I want a proper bed. Never a dull moment with her

Kiryu0
19-10-2023, 01:24 PM
One and only regular for me is K Rebecca at 278 GC. Would visit more if I could.

the big Z
19-10-2023, 02:29 PM
I dunno bro, I'm just looking at their roster here:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?88316-#127798-🌶-🌶-No1%EF%B8%8F%E2%83%A3-Popular-nude👙-Body-slide💄-remedial-massage-💪-🏻-in-syd-cbd💋-💋-💋-Sydney-baby-massage&p=2832086#post2832086

Updated today, still has J Mayu there. Maybe they made a mistake and she finally really did retire, lol...

EDIT: my bad, it says "on holiday" on the roster.

I sent a message to SBM. They said she's not working there anymore. It's a shame, she was my regular until I started going back to 227 Broadway.

skylineboy
19-10-2023, 02:34 PM
my list is on the shorter side

Sophie
Helen, LAM, Fiona
Naomi

putsputs
19-10-2023, 09:32 PM
I sent a message to SBM. They said she's not working there anymore. It's a shame, she was my regular until I started going back to 227 Broadway.

Who do you see in 227?

Axeman123
20-10-2023, 07:21 AM
Maggie 2 Pope ST Ryde.

Vincent888
20-10-2023, 08:32 AM
T Cindy from N5M is mine.

Such a beautiful lady in so many ways!

woods23
30-11-2023, 11:28 PM

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

What is your for 2023?

Update- unfortunately from 9 down to 5.

1.C Caesy at Summerville
2.J Momo at 108 mirage
3.T Kate at natural care Epping
4.T Shara 200 stanmore/ SBM
5.J Lilly 41Epping

Tried a few wl at Ginza( J Ice mean to the best there unfortunately didn't get to try her) , Kyoto nd 127 regent street ..not good very average in face nd body.
There isn't too many nice looking girl around atm very disappointing.

Vincent888
30-11-2023, 11:57 PM
Let’s see when I come back.

A new one.

J Secret N5M

Sibon
01-12-2023, 06:04 AM
Too many regulars.
Not enough $.

Vincent888
01-12-2023, 06:16 AM
Too many regulars.
Not enough $.

Perhaps a thread for the cheapest punt in Sydney is needed? As long as she has teeth and the premises are clean, why not?

119tcs
03-12-2023, 05:55 PM
where is J Claire 227ns/41 Epping now?

woods23
03-12-2023, 06:23 PM
I remember J Claire. Last time I see her in 227NS & also Epping shop when change to new owner. First time I book her & she come inside room, I thought WTF she is white girl not japanese but I don't mind because I also like white girl. Then she tell me she is both, make me even more exciting. Her bj skills is just okay, never offer fs before. Do anyone know where she is now?
Her BJ was actually very good..she can suck all day if clicked with surprise too...fs- I think she stopped offering to guys few yrs ago..not sure why! All her ex regulars hates her haha.

where is J Claire 227ns/41 Epping now?
I think Claire is gone for now....but might return if she run out of money. Check others shops 84A/ 161 Chatswoods/ Kensington etc..name - Mia. I guess everyone is missing her Japanese services

woods23
03-12-2023, 06:27 PM
@P 7850
Is good, actually. The boss of 108 is not forcing the girls to do that they are not comfortable with girls who have a choice there. Sometimes, if lucky, u can upgrade if clicked with the girl . Momo is a Gem don't miss out diamond or not !

max_power
03-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Any Intel who is J secret?
It’s a secret I guess

Rooster18
03-12-2023, 07:29 PM
@P 7850
Is good, actually. The boss of 108 is not forcing the girls to do that they are not comfortable with girls who have a choice there. Sometimes, if lucky, u can upgrade if clicked with the girl . Momo is a Gem don't miss out diamond or not !

Bro Woods,

There's a couple of new faces at 108 and description is "Pretty" , need you or Pking2 to test n rate?

woods23
03-12-2023, 10:18 PM
@woods23

Last time I also tried Mayu in your list at SBM, her massage/shower/hj is good but because I book only 30 min she didn't offer fs or bj. Maybe not enough time but I feel like maybe I'm too ugly she didn't want to offer me any open mind service.

Nothing to do with you..yes, it's too short.( she preferred at least 45mins for fs ) Mayu have her set routine not much time left for fs. I always go for 45mins not too short notice too long is only $10 more. Once regular if 30mins she will go straight to b2b cbj fs.

Next time if you want fs with any girls just ask earlier !!! You really miss out the fs with Mayu omg...she is the best sex( tight pussy can fck for long time) out of all my regulars ..she was a ex wl from Ginza!

woods23
03-12-2023, 10:21 PM
Bro Woods,

There's a couple of new faces at 108 and description is "Pretty" , need you or Pking2 to test n rate?

Will do bro. Hopefully can find some more Gem there!

BTW your inbox is full!

GoldfishMan
03-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Her BJ was actually very good..she can suck all day if clicked with surprise too...fs- I think she stopped offering to guys few yrs ago..not sure why! All her ex regulars hates her haha.

I think Claire is gone for now....but might return if she run out of money. Check others shops 84A/ 161 Chatswoods/ Kensington etc..name - Mia. I guess everyone is missing her Japanese services

Yeah, she stopped FS after she hooked up with a BF here. Guess she settled down with that guy now. When FS was available and clicked, oh boy... It was baby-making time, bro.

GoldfishMan
04-12-2023, 02:10 AM
Wow. I can only imagine. When she give me bj I like to grab her ass. When I see her pussy I really imagine I'm fucking it instead of her mouth.

Many people talk about relationship with ML and WL. Some people don't like having relationship with this kind of girls. My friend who go punting as well don't want to date them but don't mind having them as mistress. If I wasn't married I might asked someone like Claire out for dating but not sure if she will like me, I don't have much money when I was single. Did the bf tell her he is forum user and they went dating? Must be very hard, if bf used to post many AR then she will knock his head many times for all the girls he use to fuck. Even my wife always make fun of all my exgf from before I dating her, very annoying but I love her.

Sorry, now that I reread what I wrote, it sounded like I said she hooked up with someone on this forum. No bro, what I meant was she found a BF in Sydney.

fted
04-12-2023, 05:40 AM
There's a couple of new faces at 108 and description is "Pretty"
I saw that myself, even "very pretty", but unfortunately it seems to be just marketing.

PKING2
04-12-2023, 07:01 AM
I saw that myself, even "very pretty", but unfortunately it seems to be just marketing.

Very pretty so true . If very pretty from mouth of rooster18 I will fly straight away

Rooster18
04-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Will do bro. Hopefully can find some more Gem there!

BTW your inbox is full!

Thank you Bro Woods,

Inbox now cleared.

Rooster18
04-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Very pretty so true . If very pretty from mouth of rooster18 I will fly straight away

Seriously Bro Pking2,

My eye isnt that good but we do have similar taste.

JSteel96
04-12-2023, 11:32 AM
Am horny as fuck my lady neighbor was talking to me she was wearing a low cut shirt shes tall and slim brunette I just messaged my regular Asian to get over here I need some daty BJ etc

119tcs
04-12-2023, 02:36 PM
J Claire had the best bbbj cim , miss her

Will_1_am
04-12-2023, 03:08 PM
Perhaps a thread for the cheapest punt in Sydney is needed? As long as she has teeth and the premises are clean, why not?

Why does she need teeth?

119tcs
04-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Since my very first visit with j claire, also got passionate DFK.

Obviously, it's a Your Mileage May Vary situation.

looks and age probably also play a part, am young, tall and decent looking

Kiryu0
04-12-2023, 04:02 PM
I'd like to see K Rebecca again before the end of the calendar year. Apparently she'll be back soon, but I'd like to think she'd wanna come back AFTER spending holiday time with family.

nickoneck
04-12-2023, 10:53 PM

I saw J Mayu at SGM twice on September. She told me that she has plan to move to Gold Coast within few weeks after last time I met her. She's a good talker, and also caring.. and always tempting.

todawac
06-12-2023, 11:08 AM
I saw J Mayu at SGM twice on September. She told me that she has plan to move to Gold Coast within few weeks after last time I met her. She's a good talker, and also caring.. and always tempting.

I saw her last in September as well. I thought of seeing her again in October but suddenly reception said she was sick and had to go home early. And all of a sudden she no longer appears on the roster anymore. Even in SBM. What was tempting about her bro?

yonah
06-12-2023, 03:34 PM

I saw her in SBM when I was in Sydney right after COVID. Tall, skinny, sun-tanned Japanese girl. Did she say anything about doing the same gig in the GC? I'm planning a trip up there soon, if anyone has intel on which shop she's at let me know. Can't PM atm, not sure how many posts required to use the PM functions sorry if I start spamming around. I was also looking for Melb Intel but most guys asking to PM them rather than post it up. Those from Melb or have been to Melb probably know how bad the punting scene is.

todawac
06-12-2023, 07:02 PM

I asked SBM if she would return, they gave me an indication she might but not sure when. Would love to see her again, hopefully she comes back by mid January because I'm moving interstate soon. Things are soooo expensive these days in Sydney, my lease is running out soon and I can't afford to rent anywhere else within a 50km range. Landlord had been nice to keep rental the same as it was 5 years ago but he's got mouths to feed and I can't afford his new rates.

Tenshi18
16-12-2023, 02:21 AM

what was the damage for FS? i didnt know she did it.

Tenshi18
16-12-2023, 02:51 AM
Yeah, she stopped FS after she hooked up with a BF here. Guess she settled down with that guy now. When FS was available and clicked, oh boy... It was baby-making time, bro.

Sounds like she offered FS regularly. Damn shame I missed out. What was the damage?

begov94
16-12-2023, 11:38 AM
Sounds like she offered FS regularly. Damn shame I missed out. What was the damage?

Important thing to note about MLs are how good is their HJ/BJ game before they transition into FS. If their HJ/BJ is mediocre then it is likely they're a starfish during FS.

Any indication she will return? (Claire aka Mia)