PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Mei

Hihi
17-05-2023, 06:55 PM
I don't usually post often but had to post to let others Bros know if not I would have a guilty conscience for other bros wasting their money.

Face: 8/10 pretty cute Japanese girl

Body: 8/10 probably B natural sized tits and nice round ass and curves

Service: 5/10 - more GFE inexperienced kind of vibe

I haven't cum in 2 weeks so I had all this pent up cum ready to blast inside her mouth.

Service was going ok until we decided to change from missionary to doggy. She saw I had some baby batter and said 45mins only one cum. First of all where does it say 1 cum and let's give the benefit of the doubt it's 1 cum only. I didn't cum!

How many bros here who haven't had sex for a while and when you're fucking a little bit of jizz cums out when you're starting and stopping but it doesn't mean you're finished. I've had many times when I'm edging sperm comes out but I actually haven't cum yet. Anyways so after that we were arguing about whether I came or not. She smelt the condom and said sperm. I told her yes i know captain obvious but I'm not done yet and she didn't understand due to her poor English and thats when the bad attitude started I told her just give me a bj to finish me off.

Her service lists CIM but when I came from the bj I was met with a hj jack hammer when I came. Was quite painful as you know how sensitive youe dick is when you jizz.

Overall bad experience for me but does not mean might be bad foe you but she definitely has JPS. Bad attitude like she doesn't want to be working. Kept speaking to herself in Japanese probably saying shit about how I came but still wanted more.

YMMV bros.

punther
18-05-2023, 07:06 PM
I saw her this week and can confirm my experience was similar to yours as I had mentioned in another thread. Very robotic and seemed to despise her job and nick pick on the smallest of things. I caressed my hands gently across her neck and she says, 'no touch neck, make up'. Kept talking to herself in Japanese, you could just tell she put up a massive barrier and does not want to be there before even the session started.

Uuj
18-05-2023, 10:54 PM
Little bit surprised her service has dropped. Saw her couple months ago when she was working in 42g. Was super fun and even agreed to rim for $50 extra and literally tongue fucked me! She was happy to try anything for a bit of extra other than anal. Was thinking of visiting her in n5m, maybe will try someone else

Bradis
19-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Seems N5M is dropping in quality. This is the second terrible report within a week. If the girls don't want to be there, they shouldn't employ them.

personaa
19-05-2023, 12:59 AM
Shop can't do much about what goes in the room. If you read their site, it says all services are at discretion of the girl and they only provide a room. The only thing they can do is to not let the girl work in their establishment. Clearly, some J girls are not comfortable with operating as a WL, I think for their own mental health they should move on, but it's hotel California, very difficult to leave once you earn this much compared to earning 150-200 for one day working in a restaurant.

MrPB
19-05-2023, 11:00 PM
This is disappointing to hear as I wanted to see Mei!

Probably only would see her if the price dropped a little ..

humanbeinglawnmower
20-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Last year for your reference
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?109906-Mei-J-girl&p=2499102#post2499102

Marrickvill_5
20-05-2023, 07:42 PM
Hi guys.

We always hope everyone can have some good experience, and we are willing to hear from everyone about the feedbacks!!
We double checked with Mei but she does believe the customer already cum once instead of precum. And Mei also believe she did CIM already. All we can do is we checked the condoms imminently after that job finished and saw many sperm inside already. We also understand different people may have different volume of the sperm and we believe both the customer and the girls are telling the truth from their own side, because we were not inside the room, which is hard for us to make a fair adjustice. All we can do is to check no matter what evidence left... :cry2:

We didn't reply this before because we know Mei got some regular keep coming back for her and we appreciate everyone sharing their experience here. We saw most customers believe she's friendly, just maybe hard to understand due to language barrier or lack of experience...
Anyway we already talked with her to improve no matter what, because we know everyone come to the shop for fun. :red_heart:

PS. The other girl Moe already been fired and We will keep following about our girls' quality like we always do!!

1inchguy
21-05-2023, 12:59 AM
wow you guys check condoms after every session? :surprise:
thats interesting to know

rubit moore
21-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Hi guys.

All we can do is we checked the condoms imminently after that job finished and saw many sperm inside already. We also understand different people may have different volume of the sperm and we believe both the customer and the girls are telling the truth from their own side, because we were not inside the room, which is hard for us to make a fair adjustice. All we can do is to check no matter what evidence left... :cry2:

Something to possibly say when I next see someone's having a shit day at work... 'Could be worse mate, you could be checking used condoms full of sperm'

electron
21-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Something to possibly say when I next see someone's having a shit day at work... 'Could be worse mate, you could be checking used condoms full of sperm'

Sperm Inspector 🤣

Marrickvill_5
21-05-2023, 03:19 PM
wow you guys check condoms after every session? :surprise:
thats interesting to know

Of course not check after every session, because the customer complain didn't cum and the girl showed us as an evidence and said cum already, we don't want to check at all if we don't have to....
The whole thing was like we got complain from the customer immediately after he finish the session, and said didn't cum as for the feedback. Thus we checked with the girl and said customer didn't cum at all which is not good, then the girls showed us about the used condoms as evdience. Then we tried to explain to the customer what we saw, but we couldn't make agreement about what happened. Then customer said will make a review for Mei, that's why we got a post here and got so many attention from everyone........

Luffyshanks
21-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Been with her few time service is good, only can say everyone is different

MrPB
21-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Hi guys.

We always hope everyone can have some good experience, and we are willing to hear from everyone about the feedbacks!!
We double checked with Mei but she does believe the customer already cum once instead of precum. And Mei also believe she did CIM already. All we can do is we checked the condoms imminently after that job finished and saw many sperm inside already. We also understand different people may have different volume of the sperm and we believe both the customer and the girls are telling the truth from their own side, because we were not inside the room, which is hard for us to make a fair adjustice. All we can do is to check no matter what evidence left... :cry2:

We didn't reply this before because we know Mei got some regular keep coming back for her and we appreciate everyone sharing their experience here. We saw most customers believe she's friendly, just maybe hard to understand due to language barrier or lack of experience...
Anyway we already talked with her to improve no matter what, because we know everyone come to the shop for fun. :red_heart:

PS. The other girl Moe already been fired and We will keep following about our girls' quality like we always do!!

You're right and we have to listen to this unbiasedly. Thank you for folllowing this up