PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Literally What the Actuall F Ginza. V x C Hana 1/10 AVOID

diligent
15-05-2023, 01:15 AM
Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of visit : May 2023

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3152

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $280/h

Extras Cost :-

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ , Sex

Would I recommend : No.

Wow I think this is by far the worst punt I had at Ginza. I felt betrayed and scammed. V x C Girl and the girl was purely Vietnamese, nothing Chinese at all. She can't speak English nor Mandarin only Vietnamese. The photo is fake AF. Ad says she is experience but imo inexperienced.

When I opened the door she looked completely different.

We just went to shower and gave me a cleaning.

Dried up, just went straight to BBBJ

Sex part she cant do much only missionary and doggy. She was not enthusiastic as well and feels like she is hating her job. After I came I left early.

A good warning to all bros if you want to visit Ginza wanting see girls that isn't reviewed here, i would just suggest to do a 30 minute session. Honestly.

asianstud8
15-05-2023, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the honest review dude, another common ginza L

BobGeorge
15-05-2023, 06:04 AM
Thanks for sharing but sorry for your experience

Here2havfun
15-05-2023, 10:35 AM
Cheers for the heads up, was tempted to try her until reading this

roddar633
15-05-2023, 12:05 PM
Had a bad punt with J-Aki after along time at Ginza. Bad attitude, avoid.

harryr
15-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the review, it saved me ! I was going to book her but had second thoughts about the pics , hard to trust the Ginza pics!

TonyZen
15-05-2023, 05:57 PM
This is why I'm finding it hard to punt these days. Always wanting to try some new girls and not the usual suspects at ginza/e

Can't trust the photos anymore and many of these new girls being total duds and asking 300+ not to mention the time wasted.

Thanks for the review.. I've been super keen on checking some of the V talent but I'll now pass.

noname13131
15-05-2023, 06:01 PM
I agree to avoid J-AKi as well.
very bad service.

Peter85m
15-05-2023, 06:44 PM
Dang RE Aki love them big ol natural titties was going to book her at some point

Batthan77
15-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Have any try V Nora ?

blueplanet
15-05-2023, 09:16 PM
Have any try V Nora ?

Yep. Nice tits but that’s about it. Way older than her pics (quelle surprise!) and very rushed service. Another one to skip.

Raybo
15-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Yep. Nice tits but that’s about it. Way older than her pics (quelle surprise!) and very rushed service. Another one to skip.

Thanks, was thinking about paying her a visit.....not so sure now. I did expect her to be older though....cheapest price @GE

madness123
15-05-2023, 09:59 PM
I was gonna do a walk up in a couple of weeks given the recent comment about " shooting fish in a barrel" Now Im feeling I should follow the form guide for my first visit there.

Shoryureppa
15-05-2023, 11:38 PM
I hope Ginza can return to form from previous years.

chickenbrother
16-05-2023, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the info!

Kiryu0
16-05-2023, 12:35 PM
I hope Ginza can return to form from previous years.

Unlikely, with how much money they're making. No way they'll change their ways coz people will keep going back to try the new girls.

Especially when most of the punters probs don't even use the forums to begin with.

hornedbeast
16-05-2023, 01:05 PM
Years ago she'd be sent home on the next jumbo jet to Hanoi

Meng
16-05-2023, 05:17 PM
Wow sounds bad. Thanks for the AR bro and the warning.

Pysterio1
17-05-2023, 07:34 PM
Yikes
Sorry to hear
New girls always risky
Have had better punting luck with n5m recently

GoldfishMan
17-05-2023, 08:20 PM
TBF, I've met lots of mixed C girls from other countries that also couldn't speak a word of Chinese. Like Alin, she was TxC but couldn't speak any Chinese either.

Still, that looks like a really bad experience. Better luck next time bro.

GoldfishMan
17-05-2023, 08:22 PM
Years ago she'd be sent home on the next jumbo jet to Hanoi

More likely she'd be on the tram heading to the next brothel in Surry Hills bro.

wilisno
17-05-2023, 11:14 PM
TBF, I've met lots of mixed C girls from other countries that also couldn't speak a word of Chinese. Like Alin, she was TxC but couldn't speak any Chinese either.

Still, that looks like a really bad experience. Better luck next time bro.

I know a real life Vietnamese/Korean who doesn’t speak Vietnamese nor Korean as she grew up in Australia.

syd_azn_guy
18-05-2023, 12:26 AM
Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of visit : May 2023

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3152

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $280/h

Extras Cost :-

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ , Sex

Would I recommend : No.

Wow I think this is by far the worst punt I had at Ginza. I felt betrayed and scammed. V x C Girl and the girl was purely Vietnamese, nothing Chinese at all. She can't speak English nor Mandarin only Vietnamese. The photo is fake AF. Ad says she is experience but imo inexperienced.

When I opened the door she looked completely different.

We just went to shower and gave me a cleaning.

Dried up, just went straight to BBBJ

Sex part she cant do much only missionary and doggy. She was not enthusiastic as well and feels like she is hating her job. After I came I left early.

A good warning to all bros if you want to visit Ginza wanting see girls that isn't reviewed here, i would just suggest to do a 30 minute session. Honestly.

Honestly i would have to believe you, also ginza only showsnyou the ipad instead of areal line up which is a scam in a way and not in the best interest of the customer

woodland
18-05-2023, 10:54 PM
Looks to me the service standards have been slipping.
Is it due to inflation? Are the service providers expecting more pay, and since they are not getting more play, they are reducing service, so that the pay per unit of service can rise to a level to cover for core CPI?

diligent
23-05-2023, 02:13 AM
Looks to me the service standards have been slipping.
Is it due to inflation? Are the service providers expecting more pay, and since they are not getting more play, they are reducing service, so that the pay per unit of service can rise to a level to cover for core CPI?

I think the number of quality girls are dropping. I think Ginza is hiring girls that look 6/10 above and wants to earn quick buck from a quick fuck.

NightShift
27-05-2023, 10:06 AM
Ginza club has never done a line up for me. Only Ginza Empire has done line ups for me when I don’t have a booking.

GINZA
28-05-2023, 06:10 PM
Sorry about your bad experience bro.
We will try harder to provide better service.
Will send you a pm make u happier.

iphone
04-06-2023, 12:10 PM
Another one I wasn't happy with v x c Lin (I think) and I guess many too so she changed her name but still keep v x c. But that girl speaks mando and Viet.

Well, what can you expect, cps and vps in one