PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Seto

paranoidpunter
29-04-2023, 11:53 PM
My first 'review'. Took a punt on Seto as she looked like my type from the photos. It was overall a decent session. I try to be objective so it doesn't sound hyped up like other reviews.

Looks
The photos are probably her, at least body shape and hair are accurate. Can confirm she is small and cute, not skinny but not chubby, quite cuddly. Age bracket seems accurate. She doesn't look as innocent as the pictures though. She has a serious, bit of a resting bitch face. I believe she wore those contacts that change the look of her pupils. She's got long (protruding ~.5cm) colored nails. No tattoos. She was wearing a thin necklace, bracelet and anklet during the punt, which didn't get in the way. Had makeup around the eyes.

Personality/Attitude
She doesn't speak any English at all, and used Google Translate to communicate and tell me that at the beginning. I used up most of my broken Japanese on her. She asked me thoughtful questions using translate, like what I wanted to do, and a bit of smalltalk on the phone towards the end.

I didn't see her laugh or smile much, and she seemed a bit aloof/disinterested. Maybe she doesn't like to show her emotions. Later on she did show some acts of GFE which I enjoyed, like guiding my hand to touch her, and using her hands to touch me.

She is 'ticklish', and would often move away when I did something that tickled, like when I kissed her neck. Like with other girls, I wasn't sure if she liked it or not (I assume she's telling me she doesn't like it).

She was accommodating and moved to the positions that I wanted.

Service
The main highlight and probably the reason she went Asian only, was that she can't take it deep. Mine is actually tiny, but she couldn't take it all the way. She told me to start off slow, which I did. I was able to get maybe 3/4 in but she'd use her legs to stop me going any further.

In cow girl she'd lean to the side in a weird way to stop from hurting her. At one point I was slowly humping her while she was typing on the phone that it was because she was short that it hurt if it went deep. It was cute in a way, like fucking a disinterested girl friend.

It wasn't easy to cum due to this as I was thrusting shallow, and I nearly ran out of time. She got off me quickly after I came. Showered, hugged and she said she'd see me next time. Cute.

Closing
It wasn't a bad punt, a bit more unique than some others. The main selling point is her looks, and maybe her 'innocence' in not being able to take it big. However service wise she didn't really offer much.

She says she'll be around for a few weeks before going back to Japan. She's worth trying if there's something about her that interests you. I reckon she might also pull some heart strings if you get to know her. And be gentle with her.

hornedbeast
30-04-2023, 11:32 AM
'Ticklish', a convenient excuse from the Post-covid Jap's guide to making quick cash in Oz!

Here2havfun
30-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Long days probably explains why she’s not very interested and at those prices you want some sort of enthusiasm

supanova
30-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Unfortunately I had a punt with Seto 2 days ago. Sad to say that it was probably very similar experience, if not worse.

Was at the middle of the day so she probably just warmed up? (she said Straight away to translating app after opening the door, very limited communication or chat during the session, she tried to accommodate but firmly suggesting a lot of "no" in different positions, also using of her body and hands to "wing chun", which I have never had an experience with any wl in Ginza before.

Had varied experience in 278 and 310, but this probably is the worst out of all in the past 5 years. If I haven't been to Ginza before, experience with her probably will totally stop me from returning again.

But of course ymmv, just my 2 cents, good luck and safe punting guys

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Tapatalk

Here2havfun
01-05-2023, 10:13 AM
She’s here to make easy money, there’s better ones around for less