PDA

View Full Version : Other Unexpected Surprise - Lori at Reception - Dragon Tendon and Prostate at Dream Relaxing Massage

keebab
24-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Name : Lori at Reception

Establishment :St Peters Massage

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/

Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates : $130/45min

Services Provided This Session :Massage, Nude HJ, Prostate Massage, Dragon Tendon

Ages : Mid 30's+

Size/shape : Lori - Short, Athletic, Petite, C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Undiscovered gem that was right in front of me.

Found myself at a bit of a loose end on Friday afternoon and decided that a massage was in order. Rocked up without a booking to Dream Relaxing in St Peters. Behind the reception desk as usual was Lori who is all smiles and apologetic. "Sorry darling, both girls busy for 45mins". Bugger, I think, and start to do mental calculations of the next nearest shop or whether I go get lunch. Lori can see the wheels turning in my brain and says "Darling, I give you special massage."

Now this was an unexpected, Lori is my inside informant of the better performers here and gives me the early heads up when Malaysian Mandy is working but I've never had a massage from her. Given that my usual service includes a lot of extras, I subtly ask whether Lori has a menu. "I give you special massage, prostate and dragon tendon, very relaxing and you'll cum very hard." I've never really had this service and I know many brothers rave about Renwick and similar venues offering this, so I'm both nervous and intrigued. The price is reasonable and my mantra in 2023 is to be adventurous so fuck it, let's make this happen.

Lori is excited and guides me down to the last room. I'm undressed fast and Lori returns with her things. She's short of stature with a petite, athletic frame and a milf face and shape. She is chatty and conversational as she kicks off part 1.

Holy crap, Lori gives a great massage. It's one of the things that I really appreciate in an R&T venue is when the massage is good. She works my shoulder and neck knots and also gives me anatomy advice around pinched nerves from bad sleeping positions. There was also a whole chapter around the health of the liver and blood that I forgot about when her hands found their way between my thighs and stroked my balls and ass. She continues to work my legs with her elbows but also ramps up the touch and stroking to keep my motor running, as well as blowing softly between my legs.

Time to turn over and Lori steps out of her clothes. She has a short, compact frame, meaty bum, and full C cups which fit perfectly in my hand. She applies a generous amount of oil to my groin area and starts a slow and teasing NHJ. The build up is great and I Lori keeps very direct eye contact, making sure that the pace is smooth and that I'm on the edge at all times. She pauses for a moment to glove a hand up, apply more oil, and insert a digit, all the while continuing with the stroking. The sensation is different but not unpleasant. Lori advises me to relax and breath slowly. She slows her pace, grips me harder and continues to apply pressure, I'm aware that the sensation is building and when I finally erupt, I have a full body shudder which is a different feeling.

Lori quickly wipes me down and jumps onto the table and straddles my legs over hers and starts to massage my balls and apply pressure point massage on the inner thigh and perineum. I've had dragon tendon before here and the pain is one of those things that becomes quite pleasant after you get used to it. Lori continues the massage for a good while, complimenting me on my package and advising me that I'll continue to feel better for the next week. I'm still in a bit of a daze after the prostate massage so I'm just agreeing with everything she says.

Session finishes with hot towel and head massage. I ask whether Lori offers this service to everyone and apparently she does, you just have to ask. She's manning the desk at least five days a week so I now know I always have a backup option if any of my regulars are unavailable.

Its always nice to discover a new option at your local RNT and I now know to always ask the receptionist.

keebab
28-04-2023, 07:04 PM
Stopped in again today to sample Lori's skills. YMMV but this is a gem of a girl.

30-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the intel - not a lot of punters would have the guts to ask reception! I've had massage from one of the mamasans at Sakura and they'll usually send one of the other girls in to finish me off.