PDA

View Full Version : General talk where are the sexy feet

Sucksole
12-04-2023, 03:59 PM
I'm a foot lover with a strong fetish of sexy feet. IAnd I believe some of you guys have the same interest on girls feet. Shall we share some info about the girl with nice feet, such as the name of the girl and the address of the shop.
Let me start first:
227 North Strathfield and saw a girl Mellisa, her feet are not bad.
Ginza, 310 Cleveland St, korean girl Jisoo, good feet

Please add more

GoldfishMan
13-04-2023, 08:14 PM
I'm a through and through leg lover meself, but fark me I have never been able to figure out what makes foot fetishists tick. I mean, what do you look for?

What aspect about a foot would make it more appealing to you than another? Do you look for small feet? Or longer slimmer with high arches? And has it got anything to do with the legs attached to them?

Massagecreep
13-04-2023, 08:40 PM
I am interested in a girl’s feet, but more in the sense that when they are unattractive then I get turned off completely.
Anyone else feel that way?

GoldfishMan
13-04-2023, 08:49 PM
I am interested in a girl’s feet, but more in the sense that when they are unattractive then I get turned off completely.
But again, bro, how do you define unattractive feet? Broken nails? Flaky skin?

Really scratching my head on this one. One of my ex-gfs was always going on and on about how her feet were ugly because the balls of her feet were too wide. This is the part just below your toes, measured across. But they looked perfectly fine to me!

Massagecreep
13-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Hard to describe but you’ll know when you see it

Incubi
16-04-2023, 11:36 AM

Really scratching my head on this one. One of my ex-gfs was always going on and on about how her feet were ugly because the balls of her feet were too wide. This is the part just below your toes, measured across. But they looked perfectly fine to me!

Hey bro, each foot fetishist personal preferrences vary individually. Some go crazy over soles: scrunched soles, clean soles, some get turned on by dirty soles. Some prefer long toenails some prefer short etc.For me, I like well maintained feet (The cleaner, smoother, softer the better) that have good proportions (Toes that aren't too long to look like fingers or too short to look like they got frostbitten climbing Mount Everest barefoot) and nice curves and arches.

Sometimes just gotta apply similar logic to guys into boobs. You might like boobies but you'll most likely get turned off if a wl's bust dangles all the way down to her knees. Same thing if a guy finds a woman's feet gross if covered in fungus and toenails discoloured etc.

Hope this helps.

footboy2012
16-04-2023, 12:08 PM
I'm a foot lover with a strong fetish of sexy feet. IAnd I believe some of you guys have the same interest on girls feet. Shall we share some info about the girl with nice feet, such as the name of the girl and the address of the shop.
Let me start first:

Please add more

What's your definition of nice feet? Wide soles, high arches, symmetrical toes?

Riff888
16-04-2023, 12:11 PM

Really scratching my head on this one. One of my ex-gfs was always going on and on about how her feet were ugly because the balls of her feet were too wide. This is the part just below your toes, measured across. But they looked perfectly fine to me!Here is my version of nice feet.

For me, a straight line from the big to little toe with the second toe shorter than the big toe.

Ugly feet for me are the chicken feet looking stringy feet with long toes.

My ex had ugly feet, I just avoided looking at them but still had to look.

I tell most of my SBs to send me a picture of their feet.9608496085

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

warwick1
16-04-2023, 12:13 PM
And hope they haven't trodden in dog shit just before.......:grimace:

Riff888
16-04-2023, 12:25 PM
A SB example.96092

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
16-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Sounds like there are a lot more foot connoisseurs on this forum than initially thought!

I don’t know where I stand on this topic. I do have a fetish for women in beautiful footwear. I would pay through the nose to get them for my GFs. Then usually what would then happen was I would fuck them while they have those shoes on. Valentino rock stud pumps, CL pumps, designer thigh high boots, and knee high boots, chunky Gucci and Balenciaga sneakers, etc. Done them all. I think I’ve spent more than 20k on women’s foot wear alone.

What really gets me is somehow I cannot get into the whole foot fetish scene. I just can’t. But I love my lovely girls in their beautiful shoes!

hornedbeast
16-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Sounds like there are a lot more foot connoisseurs on this forum than initially thought!

I don’t know where I stand on this topic. I do have a fetish for women in beautiful footwear. I would pay through the nose to get them for my GFs. Then usually what would then happen was I would fuck them while they have those shoes on. Valentino rock stud pumps, CL pumps, designer thigh high boots, and knee high boots, chunky Gucci and Balenciaga sneakers, etc. Done them all. I think I’ve spent more than 20k on women’s foot wear alone.

What really gets me is somehow I cannot get into the whole foot fetish scene. I just can’t. But I love my lovely girls in their beautiful shoes!

Once a babe starts jerking your cock with her bare or stocking-clad feet, you may change your mind lol. Don't hold back from shooting over them.

thelastdance
16-04-2023, 08:51 PM
small well shaped feet and painted toenails pressed on your chest in mish are pretty sexy. I suppose it completes the package but apart from massaging them or holding them against my chest while fucking her I dont do anything else. do the girls get anything out of it?

footboy2012
16-04-2023, 08:57 PM
My example of nice feet:

https://spankbang.com/1csws/video/erotic+feet+lesbian+foot+worship+0153

https://spankbang.com/5zjgk/video/pots+feet+worship

https://spankbang.com/53dow/video/feets

footboy2012
16-04-2023, 09:02 PM
https://spankbang.com/hmqr/video/feet+play+time

suzuki12345
17-04-2023, 03:07 AM
Abc Jennifer and Choco from 45 George st are my 2 favorites

fjfan
17-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Celia at Ginza has very nice feet. I managed to get a footjob from her a couple of years ago when she was still doing "massage" at Pretty Baby Massage.

Sucksole
18-04-2023, 07:44 PM
Incubi, you got some good points, good proportions, well maintained, nice curves and arches. Good summary.

Sucksole
29-04-2023, 10:37 PM
Here is a sample of nice foot as per my taste.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FuUPD95acAARDWg?format=jpg&name=large

Sibon
30-04-2023, 02:32 AM

The Thai girls in 200 Stanmore have the ugliest feet and toes. They were photographed badly posed with a chair wearing slippers.

My regular who is a Northern Chinese beauty has delicate feet with nice manicure. I always love to give them a rub whenever opportunity presents itself.

warwick1
30-04-2023, 02:48 AM
The Thai girls in 200 Stanmore have the ugliest feet and toes. They were photographed badly posed with a chair wearing slippers.

My regular who is a Northern Chinese beauty has delicate feet with nice manicure. I always love to give them a rub whenever opportunity presents itself.

96949......Very nice!

Sibon
30-04-2023, 03:31 AM
Let me start first:

Please add more

I like your taste. There is another level of punters who do not just go for big tits and what's between the legs.

I find big tits are a monstrosity and I'll avoid them. I have seen enough faked tits in the course of my work as a photographer. Proportionality is more important to me.

I look carefully at feet and hands. In fact I spent a good 20 minutes talking with 14 Burwood Elisa about skin care and how often she has to apply hand cream because as a ML she has to wash her hands many many times over a 12 hours shift.

Unfortunately she hasn't the feet up to my standard although her skin and complexion are translucent and have a pearly lustre.

Incubi
09-05-2023, 10:20 PM
97473IYKYK
Things I would do for these!

Also tried Melissa @41 Epping very nice feet but even more amazed by her footjob skills. Will definitely return, she gave a great massage too

GoldfishMan
09-05-2023, 11:05 PM
97473IYKYK
Things I would do for these!

Also tried Melissa @41 Epping very nice feet but even more amazed by her footjob skills. Will definitely return, she gave a great massage too
Bet the rest of her legs are nice. Love the anklet, those things really get me going.

Footbongo
10-05-2023, 03:45 PM
I've checked out a few places over the last year with mixed results. I only ever go if there's a window of opportunity and I hate wasting money on girls who can't do a decent footjob which is all I'm ever after from them.
Yuki at CBD is advertised as good at footjobs but wasn't very good in my opinion and seemed clueless that she is advertised as such. Nice feet, though. She's very sexy and was very happy to let me have my way with her feet 7/10.
A cute Vietnamese MILF with very cute feet at 374 Pitt St put in a decent effort for her first time doing footjob but couldn't manage it for very long. Also way overpriced for what it was so I'd steer clear of going there again 6/10.
SPBexley turned out to be a hidden gem for me. I had a great massage and footjob from a MILFy Vietnamese woman (can't remember her name) with lovely red pedicured toes 8/10. I went back a few days later and was offered a double footjob from 2 more Vietnamese MILFs Tracy and Natalie, I think. I couldn't open my wallet quick enough. Not supermodels but both very sexy. They said they had never tried it before but with some direction they did a stellar job and I was in heaven watching their feet sliding all over my cock 10/10. Excellent 4 hands massage afterwards was amazing as well.

GoldfishMan
12-05-2023, 09:53 AM
Can't blame them for not being good at footjobbing. I would imagine it would be so easy to get a foot or calf cramp from doing it.

Roj
12-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Footbongo - you're the second person who's said good things about Tracy. Looks like I'm going to need to get myself over there!

Footbongo
12-05-2023, 04:24 PM
Footbongo - you're the second person who's said good things about Tracy. Looks like I'm going to need to get myself over there!

I checked her out because of what I read on here. But weirdly, she said she'd never done it before. Maybe the other post was a different girl? Anyway, the girls there are very chilled and give good service.

l337dude
12-05-2023, 08:46 PM
I've always wondered, do you guys with foot fetish look at a WL's feet while doing it? Or do you check out a girl's feet at a lineup? Do you value pretty feet over say nice boobs/ass etc?

bonito
13-05-2023, 02:58 PM
I've had a few footjobs in Sydney, and by far the best one was Mimi from the private apartment in Chatswood. The way she used her toes and balls of her feet on the tip of your cock was enough to make your brain explode. Its a pity she's disappeared, I do keep a look out sometimes.

Daffy
14-05-2023, 07:05 AM
SPBexley turned out to be a hidden gem for me. I had a great massage and footjob from a MILFy Vietnamese woman (can't remember her name) with lovely red pedicured toes 8/10.

I think you met Jessica at SP Bexley. She does the waxing too and has definitely switched into a bit a foot job in session with me before. I believe she has gone on holiday and not sure when/if she is coming back

Backdraft69
14-05-2023, 02:50 PM
I think you met Jessica at SP Bexley. She does the waxing too and has definitely switched into a bit a foot job in session with me before. I believe she has gone on holiday and not sure when/if she is coming backLittle Ruby ( Vietnamese ) at 84a is also known for a good foot. She does waxing as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

c1teh9
07-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Mona/Jenny from 200 Stanmore. Really sexy feet, happy to give a FJ and have her toes sucked if you 2 connect

Roj
11-12-2023, 07:35 PM
I met Tracey at Saigon Princess in Bexley today. A quick AR here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?123995-Tracey-and-her-cute-feet

c1teh9
16-12-2023, 02:20 PM
Just a heads up if anyone is looking for great feet content: https://twitter.com/missheelslisa

Her OF is really good too. Has about 2000 videos. Incredible looking feet and knows exactly how to use them. Also great handjobs, blowjobs.

schloong
17-12-2023, 06:39 AM
Mr regular sometimes sends some pics of her when I ask occasionally. Just recently when I asked she sent me a pic of her and her lovely feet. I have always admired her feet but this pic is just awesome!

c1teh9
17-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Mr regular sometimes sends some pics of her when I ask occasionally. Just recently when I asked she sent me a pic of her and her lovely feet. I have always admired her feet but this pic is just awesome!

Care to share!?

gamer2
18-12-2023, 10:13 AM
For me sexy feet are a plus but its more like how she looks at you during a bj or how her breasts bounce as shes riding you. Seeing the full soles of her feet as you're pounding means shes fully vulnerable. Watching her toes curl as you're entering or her toes spread while shes cumming means shes really feeling it. Those subtle details really get hit.

schloong
19-12-2023, 06:25 AM
Care to share!?

I'd like to Bro but the pic also shows her face & she wouldn't want me to share it, sorry...

c1teh9
19-12-2023, 01:42 PM
I'd like to Bro but the pic also shows her face & she wouldn't want me to share it, sorry...

Completely understand bro