PDA

View Full Version : 244 Desire Misaki 244 oxford st second punt here . lovely Japanese lady

badone
27-03-2023, 06:04 PM
ok, so i am out west , thinking of a punt. i have been to 244 oxford st paddington once before. i checked who was on before i left, unfortunately i was about to book, however due to the drive 40 min away i missed out on one of the ladies (booked). however , i was told Misaki was free. i checked her profile,

Japanese , 22yr , 50kg, B cup. GFE, DFK, SHOWER, BBBJ, 69 CIM, RIM , DATY ON OFFER,.

30m 160
45min 220
60 min 280.

so i decided to take the punt, 45 min
i find the japanese reception (guys) always very polite and helpful. I did ask about JMT mattress massage Nuru, it does sound and looks interesting (i saw the blow up bed resting in the shower) however i had limited time so maybe next time.

i was, offered a bottle of water. and after a few minutes was told to go upstairs to the room.

room very large , large shower , neat and tidy.

sorry back to the punt, so Misaki, greets me with a huge smile, a hug and a little kiss. she is cute , very warm , and we smiled and laughed ,

she gave me another cuddle, and kiss, then proceeded to undress me. nice touch. she then turned around offering for me to take off her clothes, so cute.

her body is small , a nice round butt, her breasts really nice and great nipples. i gave them a little suck which she enjoyed and i kissed her nice , grabbed her bottom. we proceeded then lo shower,

we then dried off , she got the towel for me :-), we then lay on the bed and she lay in my arms , we kissed a little deeper this time ,

in short , then BBBJ - nice skills, this i really enjoyed. i then told her to get on all fours and from behind gave her some DATY.

touching her , etc. .. . i then asked her to bbbj again , some Rimming , then continued the GFE.

finished , i saw we had some time left, she was playing with my feller , i was quite sweaty so said another shower , -
i then sucked on her nipples again , grabbed her bum, and went for 2nd's , she was very willing ,

i found her to be wonderful , a great experience , Misaki, would laugh , look in your eyes , and was very giving , nothing seemed false , we showered again , time ended, we hugged again , kissed, smiling and laughing , one of the best experiences i have had.

Wigglyworm
28-03-2023, 09:48 AM
Nice seems like the service levels at this place are starting to go up again