PDA

View Full Version : General talk Violet of Ginza Empire

terrynfluffy
26-02-2023, 12:09 PM
Any bros know where Violet might be working these days? On and off she was at Ginza but haven't seen her in a while. Thanks

cuteguy
26-02-2023, 01:51 PM
Any bros know where Violet might be working these days? On and off she was at Ginza but haven't seen her in a while. Thanks

Mate, there's a lot of fish in the sea and not just one Violet in this whole world. You should be able to find many Violets these days.

Defqon888
26-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Mate, there's a lot of fish in the sea and not just one Violet in this whole world. You should be able to find many Violets these days.

Mate, just let somebody else to help him. He might have a click with violet. It’s very normal thing.

acfbkup1
27-02-2023, 10:49 AM
She's still working at GE but very unpredictable. I saw her name pop up last week for a short time. But she may have cancelled. It's a common thing for some Cauc girls that have a day job or is still going to colleges and just randomly pop in these Asian establishment and hope not to run into anyone they know (otherwise if they don't care they'd probably go to Westerb brothels for higher rates and less service rendered). So it's also natural that they cancel cuz besties wanna club tonight or she's just not feeling it. Lucky if you catch them . Another one is Grace at 42. Hard to catch but man that pussy and those tits. after she (according to management) did a vagina tightening surgery I hope to fuck her again

ondoyz
27-02-2023, 01:03 PM
never try her.. is she really popular that you looking for her again

DrFeelGood
28-02-2023, 05:35 PM
On the look out for her name on the roster too, never got the chance to book her.
Any reviews?

ucokrajameong
28-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Tried her once. As i recalled, not too impressed. May be OP you just clicked with her. And I didnt.

Good luck bro

ChrisBear
04-03-2023, 10:20 PM
I fucked her when she was 18 and new to the industry....she was fantastic and fresh. Now a little jaded.

DrFeelGood
05-03-2023, 12:34 AM
I fucked her when she was 18 and new to the industry....she was fantastic and fresh. Now a little jaded.

Finally saw her tonight! It’s Ashley from 42
I agree, she was heaps better in her early days

terrynfluffy
05-03-2023, 08:41 AM
Finally saw her tonight! It’s Ashley from 42
I agree, she was heaps better in her early days

Impressive. How did you manage to catch her? Was she at Ginza Empire or is she doing private these days?

DrFeelGood
05-03-2023, 06:36 PM
She pops up on the ginza roster every now and again

Bradis
10-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Saw her on roster today. Can anyone confirm that she does CIM? The description says she does, but you can never be sure with those, especially with cauc girls