PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Ci Ci ~~ I can see clearly

John Holmes
23-01-2023, 10:25 PM
This lady keeps popping up on my Radar~~

Time of Visit- 17/1/23... 45mins Session $240/45mins
Looks- 8/10 Website picture is inaccurate however she has natural beauty
Attitude- 9/10 Attitude is great, puts in an effort
Service- 8/10 Website claims burger with the lot but did not DATY (My choice/did not ask) or CIM (HJ finish)
Value- ??/10 Rates is on the lower end compare to others (160.240.280) Do I see value? Very hard to rate... read on

This lady keeps popping up on my radar when I scrolling thur the roster but never made it on my booking thanks to Top choices like K Rebecca (God I missed her) K Mischa,K Jane and few other J Girls but after reading a review that crowns her a fellatio queen plus all those website pictures of her, it finally lured me to end the curiosity and to see what the fuss is all about.

SO... after sorting out the finance and directed to the room, the wait was longer then usual (15mins) As much as it is annoying it also gives me a thrill when booking a fresh girl that I've never seen before not knowing who comes through the door.

Finally... the knock and Cici shows up. It was disappointing that there is a massive discrepancy between her looks vs the website pictures. She looks very FOB. If this is up your ally then she will pour your cup of tea because she is not ugly. She did not turn me off because I dig girls with the Chinese Rural looks, slightly plain Jane. If you want that City Hunter, Music Video style like in the website pictures, I did not see that at all.

I was still feeling optimistic from the review I read and ready for a good gobbie session that will sends my pupils facing the top of my head.

Into the shower together for a clean and some BBBJ and DD.
Off to bed, some catbath then down she goes...... Was it Top Shelf Blue Label BBBJ?? She does put in the time and effort however it did not hit my fellatio Top 10 chart. I am not saying it was bad but I have to give it a benefit of the doubt that it was YMMV and I did not get the mileage in this session.

So onto the main event- She climbs on and start riding my rod. Nice & tight with good muscles control. Change to doggy then into missionary.
The room start to feel stuffy. I felt overheated and could not get across the line, had to resolve to HJ to shoot the load.

There was some time left and we had a good chat until the full time whistle blew.

Final verdict- Return factor 6ish/10- This is a very tricky review. On one hand, I don't do low scoring reviews because I am a believer of YMMV (unless I had an absolute shit experience or very bad service) I feel this girl does deserves a word out there because she does put in a good effort into her service and have a great attitude.

I can not brand her Blowie as mediocre just from this one visit since there are quite a few brothers out there claims she is top shelf. This particular session, it did not blew me away but I can feel she definitely has the potential to do so therefore I struggle to rate Value for money. Return factor will purely be from the curiosity of the result of a second visit which will happen one day when I have cash to burn and feel like another gobbie session.

Please upload some accurate photos and let us see clearly what CiCi really look like because she does possess natural beauty.

Abracadabra
24-01-2023, 07:49 AM
This lady keeps popping up on my Radar~~

Time of Visit- 17/1/23... 45mins Session $240/45mins
Looks- 8/10 Website picture is inaccurate however she has natural beauty
Attitude- 9/10 Attitude is great, puts in an effort
Service- 8/10 Website claims burger with the lot but did not DATY (My choice/did not ask) or CIM (HJ finish)
Value- ??/10 Rates is on the lower end compare to others (160.240.280) Do I see value? Very hard to rate... read on

This lady keeps popping up on my radar when I scrolling thur the roster but never made it on my booking thanks to Top choices like K Rebecca (God I missed her) K Mischa,K Jane and few other J Girls but after reading a review that crowns her a fellatio queen plus all those website pictures of her, it finally lured me to end the curiosity and to see what the fuss is all about.

SO... after sorting out the finance and directed to the room, the wait was longer then usual (15mins) As much as it is annoying it also gives me a thrill when booking a fresh girl that I've never seen before not knowing who comes through the door.

Finally... the knock and Cici shows up. It was disappointing that there is a massive discrepancy between her looks vs the website pictures. She looks very FOB. If this is up your ally then she will pour your cup of tea because she is not ugly. She did not turn me off because I dig girls with the Chinese Rural looks, slightly plain Jane. If you want that City Hunter, Music Video style like in the website pictures, I did not see that at all.

I was still feeling optimistic from the review I read and ready for a good gobbie session that will sends my pupils facing the top of my head.

Into the shower together for a clean and some BBBJ and DD.
Off to bed, some catbath then down she goes...... Was it Top Shelf Blue Label BBBJ?? She does put in the time and effort however it did not hit my fellatio Top 10 chart. I am not saying it was bad but I have to give it a benefit of the doubt that it was YMMV and I did not get the mileage in this session.

So onto the main event- She climbs on and start riding my rod. Nice & tight with good muscles control. Change to doggy then into missionary.
The room start to feel stuffy. I felt overheated and could not get across the line, had to resolve to HJ to shoot the load.

There was some time left and we had a good chat until the full time whistle blew.

Final verdict- Return factor 6ish/10- This is a very tricky review. On one hand, I don't do low scoring reviews because I am a believer of YMMV (unless I had an absolute shit experience or very bad service) I feel this girl does deserves a word out there because she does put in a good effort into her service and have a great attitude.

I can not brand her Blowie as mediocre just from this one visit since there are quite a few brothers out there claims she is top shelf. This particular session, it did not blew me away but I can feel she definitely has the potential to do so therefore I struggle to rate Value for money. Return factor will purely be from the curiosity of the result of a second visit which will happen one day when I have cash to burn and feel like another gobbie session.

Please upload some accurate photos and let us see clearly what CiCi really look like because she does possess natural beauty.

Thanks for a good review JH.

CcCi has been on my radar as well given she has received some good reviews, albeit in the past.

Interested you give her an 8 for looks, 9 for attitude, 8 for service, but a 6 overall? The much vaunted bbbj didn't deliver?

Is her body toned?

MrSeven
24-01-2023, 09:15 AM
I tried her about 6 months ago. Definitely puts in effort. But she’s lost my endorsement. Bbbj not as good as the old days. Deep yes, but technique is off. It’s a shame. She was my go to for ages.