PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pusey Slide on Arm or Legs

woodland
09-01-2023, 09:30 PM
No, not Richard Pusey sliding on your arm ...

Has anyone experienced a ML do a pussy slide on your arm / legs?
If so, who provides such services in Sydney? Feel free to PM me.

During the heydays of Korean working holiday girls, often Kgirls at Masstige8 or Juliet @ Burwood would do a pussy slide on your lower calf muscle. I miss this experience.

max_power
09-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Is there any pleasure from a pussy rubbing a arm or leg?

GoldfishMan
09-01-2023, 09:39 PM
It can be quite a sensation, especially if they purr and rub their whiskers on you as well.

Tickersnicker
10-01-2023, 06:55 AM
I'm not sure but I like feeling breasts/nipples with the underside of my forearm

GoldfishMan
10-01-2023, 08:23 AM
I'm often bemused by a girl's reaction when they see the effects of their body slide administrations on me. I'd be having a good erection going into it from a sexy shower or teasing during massage, they'd slip and slide all over my back with pussy/tit rubbing for minutes on end, then I'd flip over and present them with a completely deflated penis.

The same thing with catbaths. I'd be rock hard after eating her pussy and ass out, but when it comes to her servicing me she'd spend too much time catbathing me before going into BBBJ, meaning she'd have to start from zero during BBBJ.

The look on their face is a mix of exasperation at having to work harder in the BBBJ and realisation that I don't like any of that fancy stuff.

Some of the sharper WLs twig to it very early and keep me hard by skipping those steps. They know that making the wrong moves and losing their client's erection only makes their work harder to do.

AJJ
10-01-2023, 11:12 AM
I'm often bemused by a girl's reaction when they see the effects of their body slide administrations on me. I'd be having a good erection going into it from a sexy shower or teasing during massage, they'd slip and slide all over my back with pussy/tit rubbing for minutes on end, then I'd flip over and present them with a completely deflated penis.

The same thing with catbaths. I'd be rock hard after eating her pussy and ass out, but when it comes to her servicing me she'd spend too much time catbathing me before going into BBBJ, meaning she'd have to start from zero during BBBJ.

The look on their face is a mix of exasperation at having to work harder in the BBBJ and realisation that I don't like any of that fancy stuff.

Some of the sharper WLs twig to it very early and keep me hard by skipping those steps. They know that making the wrong moves and losing their client's erection only makes their work harder to do.

Same same!!!!! The pussy slide on my back doesn't really do it for me.... especially a girl with boltons.... just feels like two big rocks rubbing into my back haha!! Had one ML recently get my hard penis and whack it into her double D boltons..... instant deflation from me lol

kingwally
10-01-2023, 12:17 PM
I like nipples rubbing on the soles of my feet..some girls used to do this at Masstige.

wilisno
10-01-2023, 12:24 PM
Some Malaysian girls’ techniques include nipple sliding in the gaps between toes and bum crack, very stimulating.

nixon604
10-01-2023, 04:27 PM
I like pussy slide on my dick but that’s all! The rest gets no excitement from me

woods23
10-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Some Malaysian girls’ techniques include nipple sliding in the gaps between toes and bum crack, very stimulating.

Hahaha. I got A thai sliding her nipples to my mouth my ear then in my eyes ball that was my first.

I got a few girls do humping on my thighs as we both standing. It feel not bad I rather on my cock better.

1inchguy
10-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Had one pussy slide on my arm once while I'm face down massage table. Thought it was interesting but never happened again by the same ml.

woodland
11-01-2023, 03:48 PM
its safer to PS on the leg - that's one good benefit aside from the obvious excitement.

johnstrike
12-01-2023, 08:45 AM
pussy slide on cock is good, what is even better is cock slide on pussy where you control the action...

zacsuck
12-01-2023, 10:50 AM
pussy slide on cock is good, what is even better is cock slide on pussy where you control the action...

Obviously you are only thinking one sided....

For a little while now I have a regular massage lady who has been trying to get me to part with "extra for her extras" and just for fun I have been saying no. What I have been doing is to encourage her to try and get me to part with more than just a basic tip. So she has now gotten nude beside the table and straddling my arm and rubbing her pussy up and down. to get me to rub her pussy with my fingers. Last week she kept whispering in my ear that she was horny and wanted to fuck and did I have a condom ? Well the answer was no but if she was really horny I would try and make her cum but I wasn't going to pay for it. She agreed so I hopped of the table and put her on it instead. So I proceeded to give her a cat bath and eventually some daty. She was nearly there but not over the line yet. So swinging her around to the edge I proceeded to do some cock sliding. So with a bit of careful placement We managed to get a cock on clit going and she went off quite loudly especially with me cumming all over her pussy (But not in it). Yeah dangerous, but oh so lovely. She also insisted that I take a photo of her pussy covered with my cum, but ony with her phone (damn). Well I walked out the shop feeling great, very satisfied and balls drained. This week same deal, and though I offered a tip, she refused and said take me to dinner tomorrow instead. That was last night, and then back to her place and basically the same except she finished me off with cim. So I am currently get a pussy rub where ever I want and it really feels good no matter what part of the body.

schloong
13-01-2023, 07:47 AM

I had a GF years ago that absolutely loved that!!! She went off big time, every time!! Ahh - memories.........

Double_Adapter
13-01-2023, 08:07 AM

That right there sounds like the jingle for a potential Punter's Theme Park...but don't locate it in Jamberoo,

Axeman123
13-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Obviously you are only thinking one sided....

For a little while now I have a regular massage lady who has been trying to get me to part with "extra for her extras" and just for fun I have been saying no. What I have been doing is to encourage her to try and get me to part with more than just a basic tip. So she has now gotten nude beside the table and straddling my arm and rubbing her pussy up and down. to get me to rub her pussy with my fingers. Last week she kept whispering in my ear that she was horny and wanted to fuck and did I have a condom ? Well the answer was no but if she was really horny I would try and make her cum but I wasn't going to pay for it. She agreed so I hopped of the table and put her on it instead. So I proceeded to give her a cat bath and eventually some daty. She was nearly there but not over the line yet. So swinging her around to the edge I proceeded to do some cock sliding. So with a bit of careful placement We managed to get a cock on clit going and she went off quite loudly especially with me cumming all over her pussy (But not in it). Yeah dangerous, but oh so lovely. She also insisted that I take a photo of her pussy covered with my cum, but ony with her phone (damn). Well I walked out the shop feeling great, very satisfied and balls drained. This week same deal, and though I offered a tip, she refused and said take me to dinner tomorrow instead. That was last night, and then back to her place and basically the same except she finished me off with cim. So I am currently get a pussy rub where ever I want and it really feels good no matter what part of the body.Why the fuck does everybody else's sexcaspades sound better than your own?

warwick1
13-01-2023, 09:26 AM
Why the fuck does everybody else's sexcaspades sound better than your own?

Coz maybe most are BS

Axeman123
13-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Coz maybe most are BSThank god for that!!