PDA

View Full Version : Question New shop capalaba $85 p/hour

Oldred
22-12-2022, 07:15 PM
Found an ad for a new shop in Capalaba. Seems to be brand new, just wondering if anyone has checked it out yet.
Address : shop 5 , 9 Pittwin Road N , Capalaba QLD
Contact number : 0479175586
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6148367922/New-massage-shop-open-in-Capalaba.html

Prices seem a bit steep, $85 for an hour, what are the thoughts out there for paying $85 for a massage which i'm guessing is just for the massage?

harry444
23-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Didn't see $85 mentioned in the ad but is too much and I'm pretty sure the pictures would be fake. Would need to do a walk in before doing a booking. I'm paying $75 and I think that's a bit high, but the value is excellent. Times are changing.

Oldred
23-12-2022, 12:17 PM
Didn't see $85 mentioned in the ad but is too much and I'm pretty sure the pictures would be fake. Would need to do a walk in before doing a booking. I'm paying $75 and I think that's a bit high, but the value is excellent. Times are changing.

Messaged them looking fro more details and prices also found their website which again only lists very basic info
https://www.9massage.com.au/

Will try and when i get some time but i've never paid $85 for an hour massage so honestly have no idea what to expect, hoping at least for a really damn good massage technique

4FoW2
23-12-2022, 01:16 PM
85 should include handjob finish ...not sure about others but not taking that gamble.

ococpunt
23-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Not taking the $85 bs, that would be a professional masseuse with the FULL 60mins

Yellow Fever
24-12-2022, 01:05 AM

I’m stuck in a rut (old time prices, apparently?)
Tried a new girl, at a name shop.
Shop fee $65, plus $100 for BS…and it was a ripping slide.
I will admit, touching sensitive areas was slightly restricted….but it was a cracking piece, tight as, early 20’s, and showered together afterwards. Not certain I’d return, only cause of the restrictions, which I fully respect.
But for a one off $165….it was VFM on that day.

Chaken
25-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Interested in this one as it is close to me, have been a regular at the Bamboo which has great service but keen to try a new place

Oldred
25-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Bit the bullet and tried it out, 30 minutes and it was overall pretty average. Forgot the name but average looking late 30's maybe and average massage friendly though, options were reasonably priced.
WIR i'm honestly not sure, maybe if i hear about a gem but for the price they charge for an hour it's not really worth it for me

Chaken
08-01-2023, 09:06 PM
I am going to give this a try next week, hopefully it will be ok , always good to try something new

bradpitt
09-01-2023, 12:22 PM
I am going to give this a try next week, hopefully it will be ok , always good to try something new

just to clarify you have read the thread, you've read about the average service and mediocre reviews and you are still going to go to "hopefully be OK".

how about we start 2023 by aiming a little higher than going to an overpriced shop for a mediocre service.

there are better places to try new things.

Oldred
09-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Good luck Chaken, hopefully first week was just a rocky start so fingers crossed they've got some new talent. Let us know how you go