PDA

View Full Version : Romeo Mimi - Restorer of faith

Punter Poontang
03-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi all, likely my first review here ..... most recent punting activities have been O/S in LOS or when in Melbourne on business, very rarely punt in Sydney but as the GF pissed me off yesterday and I'd done a few beers nearby last night, decided to pop into Romeo's for a semi-punt (RnT) for the first time in a long time.

Have seen ~15 different ladies here over a 4 year period. Usually don't bother reviewing as they tend to provide "stock standard" service, and the turnover is reasonably high. Done the 90min session 3 times, only the first was top notch, but when following up with that same girl in a 1 hour session it was disappointing. So only pop in from time to time with minimal expectations, when in need of a good rub down where a CBJ won't go astray. :fire: I did have a regular girl at Juliet's for a while until she disappeared, but rumour has it she might be back so I'll be heading down there some time soon ..... in the meantime, can confirm Romeo's are still issuing the $40 vouchers even if Juliet isn't.

Anyways, on to the review. Was shown 5 ladies around midnight, 2 whirlwind quick / disinterested intro's, you could swear some girls just don't want to be picked. 2 that weren't to my taste, which left Mimi as both the most attractive and friendliest. I still wasn't sold, but asked the receptionist for a recommendation, she offered up Mimi as having good feedback but did state she was new and would need me to lead. Perfect, sold, paid up for the hour.

I didn't ask but would say she's a little older than the average girl there, late 20's, possibly early 30's. Definitely not a student. Pretty enough face, but just a fantastic body. Small (barely A cup) tits, but I like them and imo she'd be ruined with bolt-on's. Athletic without being super-ripped, so she looks toned but is still soft to touch, and a booty than a latina would be proud of .... probably her best feature.

Really fantastic session, good few notches up on the Korean RnT "standard". Very friendly girl, really sweet and easy to talk to, and definitely listened to my requests as I took the opportunity to lead and make a few suggestions out of the normal routine (nothing too deviant). Good firm massage focussing on my sore spots, really enthusiastic CBJ, then a superb straddled cowgirl HJ finish .... we went a little past the second buzzer, but she kept at it right to the end and seemed to enjoy me gently rubbing her clit at the same time, thrusting her bush right up my chest and teasingly close to my face. Kodak moment as she oiled herself up in the mirror for the bodyslide too, she had a really wicked glint in her eye, sexy girl and she knows it.

So there you go, if you get a chance give her a whirl. It's a "hit and miss" kinda place so there have been times I've walked away unsatisfied thinking I may as well have saved my hard-earned and had a wank at home. But not last night, Mimi's one of those girls that really makes the RnT experience worthwhile. I will return, and it will be between her and the kooky Gina that I'll be deciding between.

(Posted elsewhere online).

Punter Poontang
19-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Followed up with another session with Mimi the other day, just as good as the first, but much better value at $130 / hour using up the $40 discount voucher.

Mimi remains a genuine, very sweet girl. Iirc she's only been here 4 or 5 months, but her English is great and she's really easy to talk to. Remembered a few things from my previous visit and she even asked a few questions which showed she had a genuine interest, so that in itself distinguishes her from most other K-girls.

Again didn't ask her age, but I'll stick with a mid-late 20's estimate. Pretty, but that body with an arse to die for ..... :slobber: I like to vary up the routine a little by getting the bodyslide up front, makes the massage afterwards all the more relaxing. So pretty much straight down to business after the shower, and again Mimi had that glint in her eye as she oiled herself up in the mirror. SO fucking sexy. Catbath very well delivered, especially those lingering little nibbles around the back of my neck and ear lobes. I think she also enjoys her work a little more than most girls here, as she vigorously rubbed her pussy all over me during the bodyslide, and occasionally slipped a hand down to give herself even more attention.

Eventually flip over as I'm dying to lend her a hand. Front bodyslide was equally sensual (slow at my request), enthusiastic CBJ felt great, then onto the same straddled cowgirl HJ finish. Not sure if it's her signature move but she positions herself very high up my chest, thrusting her beautiful (now shaved) pussy tantalisingly close to my face, and arched her back near impossibly to reach around and finish me off. Sexy stuff. Then onto a nice massage to wind down. Only downer was having to shower on my own afterwards as apparently we were out of time at the first buzzer??? No biggie, as we went a little over time in the earlier session.

In two minds about returning now ...... Mimi's a great girl, just if anything too sexy, that newly shaved pussy of hers had me fired up and wanting to stop off at a FS parlour on the way home. :love:

(Posted elsewhere online).

jellyshots
19-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Great AR bro :cool2::cool2:

Keep it up!