PDA

View Full Version : Question 2 Hour Bookings

Abracadabra
04-12-2022, 12:22 PM
At the start of 2 recent WL bookings I had, both girls mentioned in passing they had just come out of 2 hour bookings.

I do 1 hour sessions, but curious if many of you guys do 90min, 2 hr etc bookings?

Plus, what is the purpose, apart from the obvious multiple shots?
Is it lapping up the company of the lady or the like? Or are there other reasons?

ditchtheboss
04-12-2022, 12:25 PM
Multiple shots and trying new things but only with my frequent girls

Johnisfun1969
04-12-2022, 12:45 PM
At the start of 2 recent WL bookings I had, both girls mentioned in passing they had just come out of 2 hour bookings.

I do 1 hour sessions, but curious if many of you guys do 90min, 2 hr etc bookings?

Plus, what is the purpose, apart from the obvious multiple shots?
Is it lapping up the company of the lady or the like? Or are there other reasons?

When I was visiting WL I used to book for an hour for tow shots. With one ML who was offering FS because of her massage skills I started booking her 90min. The extra was $50 for cfs. I enjoyed seeing her for 90min. At the beginning she would give me nude hj. Then full body massage and then fs and some massage to finish. After a few times she realised she should ask for more extras. Since she was not giving me any extras like LFK or DFK or body slides I was not prepared to pay more. But then after 7-8 visits I kind of got bored and moved on from her.

For me making a longer booking has to have a connection and perhaps specials maybe other may not get.

cuteguy
04-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Sometimes you see yourself having a great time with a girl that 1 hour is just not enough time to be spent with her. Other times it may be the connection you have with a girl who knows how to satisfy you.

Some guys may take longer to come or want to play up before diving in unlike some guys who come quickly and therefore, pointless to go longer for them.

Everyone is different. Some guys have loads of cash to throw around while others just want to spend more time with a girl. Each to their own I guess.

HitNMiss
04-12-2022, 01:34 PM
When I was hooking up with a WL a while ago / outside of her job ….. I found out threw her that there is quite a few guys who have a bit of money and would like to book for 2 hours or more to party /Charlie with them and sit and talk shit …….. mainly they would only get bj as they can’t keep it up long enough for sex, also other guys feel like they have a true connection and love spending more time to.. just a bit of insite.

Abracadabra
04-12-2022, 02:02 PM
Sometimes you see yourself having a great time with a girl that 1 hour is just not enough time to be spent with her. Other times it may be the connection you have with a girl who knows how to satisfy you.

Some guys may take longer to come or want to play up before diving in unlike some guys who come quickly and therefore, pointless to go longer for them.

Everyone is different. Some guys have loads of cash to throw around while others just want to spend more time with a girl. Each to their own I guess.

Yeah, that's true cuteguy.

When living in Seoul I used to meet a girl at a short time hotel for 2 hours.
The 1st hour she would launch into a combination tease, lingerie, erotic posing, leg show, undressing etc etc....you get the picture!

For a visual guy like me it always saw me fully charged and was worth every won!!

Haven't explored it here.

rooter
04-12-2022, 03:10 PM
2 hours is a long time. I guess you could bring a deck of cards, or backgammon, or mahjong

cuteguy
04-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Yeah, that's true cuteguy.

When living in Seoul I used to meet a girl at a short time hotel for 2 hours.
The 1st hour she would launch into a combination tease, lingerie, erotic posing, leg show, undressing etc etc....you get the picture!

For a visual guy like me it always saw me fully charged and was worth every won!!

Haven't explored it here.

What turns on some girls is foreplay and not full on banging. Get them so horny with foreplay and you will be rewarded.

ColesBag
04-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Bit of foreplay, bit of oil massage, bit of sex, bit of chatting, bit of foreplay, bit of oil massage, bit of sex etc etc etc.

youngheart
04-12-2022, 05:39 PM
I only book mr than 1 hour if I want to really pound a lady.

Normally fs in the first 15 min, 30 min and fuck em again and after coming (& pop some v) then anywhere up to 3 hours with sex in many positions. I have never cum more than 3 times if I have completely unloaded the first 2, so the rest is all sensational.

04-12-2022, 06:12 PM
If I book any more than an hour I'll tip at least $50 extra. Girls don't normally like doing longer sessions as it cuts down on potential tips.

Hemingford Gray
04-12-2022, 06:24 PM
One hour to meet the girl and if we have good chemistry, 2 or 3 hours to have a proper session. I found 1 hour is not enough to enjoy a nice woman.

AJJ
04-12-2022, 06:54 PM
I've done this a few times..... if I like the girl nothing beats a good long session. But only if she's into it too!

wilisno
04-12-2022, 07:45 PM
2 hours is a long time. I guess you could bring a deck of cards, or backgammon, or mahjong

You need 4 people to play mahjong. ;) ;) ;)

rooter
04-12-2022, 08:04 PM
You need 4 people to play mahjong. ;) ;) ;)

Good point bro.
Looks like it has to be 2 hours and 3 girls!
That's a mahjong sex party :)
And a very expensive session :)

wilisno
04-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Good point bro.
Looks like it has to be 2 hours and 3 girls!
That's a mahjong sex party :)
And a very expensive session :)
More expensive if you lose in the game, the girls can gang up on you in the game. ;) ;) ;)

You’ll never know, some guys love the thrill of extreme torturing. Heard from a few girls, they had all met this guy who loved to be slapped really hard on the face before and during cowgirl sex, the harder the better until it turned purple and swollen, then he came.

Nojoke
05-12-2022, 09:44 PM
It's definitely a party if it's two hours, I just finished one and had to extend for another hour...

Its a slippery slope that you go down with those bookings...

First it's Friday night, then starts to creep to Thursdays... next thing you know you party with the girls on a Monday night...