PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J MAYKA - PRETTY face, firm TITS and ARSE ... SUPER-SWEET and HORNY

rooter
12-11-2022, 04:18 PM
Caught up with the new J girl Mayka at Ginza Empire today.
Sweet young girl, very pretty face, and very horny and totally genuine.

LOOKS and BODY
Mayka confessed she is 22yo which is 2 years more than the 20yo advertised on the website, but that’s still very young, and she actually looks around 19yo.
She is from a small town somewhere near Hokkaido but lives in Tokyo now, but she still has that very sweet innocent small town girl feel and vibe.
Small girl maybe 152cm, and curvy with a bit of meat around the hips, but very young so can get away with it.
Beautiful firm C- cup boobs. If Lemu’s boobs are a 9.5/10 then Mayka’s would have to be a 9/10.
Nice round firm arse that made me come twice in doggy position.
A few marks on her legs, but the rest of her body is clear, and her face is perfect with clear shiny skin.
Super pretty face. Naturally pretty with very little make up needed.
Gorgeous smile. Perfect teeth. Beautiful long hair. Pretty eyes.
Fully shaved pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney.
Probably some experience in Japan, but not much,
Still has that newbie amateur feel rather than the pro feel.
Super-sweet GFE girl.

DFK and DATY
Mayka is one of those Japanese girls that if you give her a bit of kindness and respect, she kisses you passionately like you are her boyfriend.
No faking, no acting, no bullshit. I love these type of J girls.
Loves DATY. Reacts and responds with enthusiasm and lots of girl juice.

BBBJ
Nice amateur BBBJ.
Some nice moves with her tongue, lips, and mouth and went around halfway down.

FUCKING
Nice tight young girl and her face lights up like a pinball machine with a hard cock inside her.
Really sweet and horny at the same time.

ROUND 2
After a bit of a chill out and chat and letting the breeze of the air con cool us down she starts playing with my dick making me really hard and saying "Genki", "Sugoi" and other stuff in Japanese I couldn't understand and we are off again.

OVERALL
Mayka is a really sweet young girl.
She has a very pretty face and great tits and arse.
She is not perfect, a bit of meat on her hips, a few marks on her legs, but if you want total perfection buy yourself a silicon sexbot and get it custom made to all your specifications.
If you want a young pretty and sexy girl with great tits and arse and sweet personality and warmth, and feeling, and who reacts with a deep sigh when you stick your hard cock inside her, and squeezes you tight when you come, and holds and kisses you afterwards, then check out young Mayka. You will not be disappointed.

rooter
13-11-2022, 08:22 AM
Someone PMed me asking about the pics on the website, so I might as well post here rather than just answer the PM.
Pics on the website are definitely Mayka and give a pretty good indication what she looks like.
Filter has been applied to make her look whiter than she is in real life.

rooter
13-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Sorry, last bump I promise.
Mayka is a new girl.
She is not the same Mayka who was at Ginza in August.
Just the same name, that's all.