PDA

View Full Version : Ginza BiBi ^_^ caramel latte beach babe! OMG that face of hers WoW!!!

Gucci2012
02-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Girl: BiBi

Time: March 2013

Place: Townhall Sydney CBD

Phone: 0406 093 971

Nationality: Japanese

English: Reasonably good.

Hair Colour: Brown

Hair Length: Long, but she puts it in a bun during the session.

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: Caramel Latte brown with bikini tan lines

Height: Short - 168cm

Body Size: Slim size

Breast Size: Natural E-CUPS!!!!!!!!!!! i fondled the bejezus out of her boobs to any discrepencies: result - nil

Enhanced breasts: No

Shower Together: No :-(

Pubic Hair: George W "Bush"

Tattoos: Yes - lower back

Full Sex Available: Yes

Kind of Experience: Non mechanical - Non robotic but needs training on space fillers in between dfk, bbbj, sex. For example when Michael Jackson needed a break between his big dance moves he would do a "space filler" to recooperate and do what he called the "heel groove" where he would dance on his heels. She needs a space filler to make the session seemless from kissing to sucking to completion.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ needs a bit more work but with a face like hers she can get away with it

DATY / Oral On Her: Not sure i didnt try

Overall Looks: 9/10

Overall Personality: Great fun with a hot body.

Cost: $180 per hour

Notes:

With a little bit more bbbj training this girl could easily be promoted to Gold Class, actually her looks alone should be enough to get her a Gold Class rating but the service standards at Ginza have been set so high by other stand out performers its only fair i suppose that she is at $180 per hour but i wouldn't be surprised if her next outing at Ginza was as a Gold Class girl.

The sex was great but i was EXTREMELY UPSET!!!!! ahahaha nothing major she messed up my hair while she was on top and the faster i pumped her the more she grabbed me and did head locks on me while i was squirming around try to avoid messing up my hair eventually she had my face pinned to her neck so naturally i start licking it, that combined with piston fast pumps in and out of her apple pie...her full body tremors started commencing and then ka-boom! i was gently tapping her to let i know i had cum but apprenetly she hadnt finished and continued riding me until i went soft while dfk'ing me.

compare the meerkat.com1798

HookedonHookerz
02-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Wow two amazing reviews about her.

Gucci2012
02-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow two amazing reviews about her.

Thank you sir I am unworthy of your kind words. I really should put more effort into my AR's.

gimpy
03-03-2013, 07:44 PM
is this a photo of her?

John_Matrix
03-03-2013, 07:52 PM
is this a photo of her?

That picture is Erika/Moka a JAV star. She is might fine!

Ryo
03-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Stop encouraging Wilson promoting girls to gold class! Haha...
We, as the teacher, should give the hsc test first before principal Wilson can grant the gold status.

Max Impact
03-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Girl: BiBi

Time: March 2013

Place: Townhall Sydney CBD

Website: http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2097

Gucci, am I the first guy to click on your link coz it doesnt work. ( I said link, not dick).

Gucci2012
04-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Ok try this and watch where your clicking ^_^ lol

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2097