PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBDC and TDIB

spir55
08-11-2022, 09:15 PM
The australian government is pushing forward with the introduction of the Trusted Digital Identity Bill and Central Bank Digital Currency.

Would you continue to punt when the TDIB and CBDC are in place knowing that the government will know where you spend your money.

The Sampler
08-11-2022, 09:31 PM
I'm sure the government already knows how i spend my money, its more about if private institutions and close ones knowing how we spend it scrutinise accordingly.

madness123
08-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Only if its tax deductible!
Taxman has been loving it since covid. Every cent is tracked now.

DogBouy
09-11-2022, 11:02 AM
If government has enough time to keep up with all my pumps I couldn't care. not like they will come knocking on your door offering rehabilitation pamphlets.

dannyboy
09-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Cash is king......

cuteguy
09-11-2022, 04:39 PM
The digital currency issue was brought up sometime ago on this forum. Once it gets approval, it will be great for government and not good for businesses that do mostly cash transactions as well as punters who want to remain anonymous and pay cash when visiting shops.

If you want to give a tip to a ML which usually is cash then with digital currency, the government will know what the ML is receiving from you. At this stage, the girls are not declaring this income but with digital currency, everything will be known.

Sibon
09-11-2022, 08:35 PM
The australian government is pushing forward with the introduction of the Trusted Digital Identity Bill and Central Bank Digital Currency.

Would you continue to punt when the TDIB and CBDC are in place knowing that the government will know where you spend your money.

I welcome it.

That's the best way for me to stop punting. I'm totally ashamed of ever visiting the R&T shops.

I want to turn over a new leaf and become a better man with a new tomorrow. And I know the government will help me to achieve it. And I'm prepared to confess to the tax dept.

warwick1
09-11-2022, 08:49 PM
I welcome it.

That's the best way for me to stop punting. I'm totally ashamed of ever visiting the R&T shops.

I want to turn over a new leaf and become a better man with a new tomorrow. And I know the government will help me to achieve it. And I'm prepared to confess to the tax dept.

Great. so hopefully this is your last piece of BS...........