PDA

View Full Version : Question ML nude for the entire time

Topfielder
31-10-2022, 08:39 PM
All the massage places I go the ML only gets her gear off for the part 2
What is reasonable for her to be nude the whole time
Is $20 on top of the NHJ fee fair enough?

victor_bennet
31-10-2022, 08:48 PM
Imo another pineapple if they willing

cumquat
31-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Just ask . If they like you enough they will or if they are generally inclined they will or offer more money .. or just not worry and see someone else

j_highrolla
31-10-2022, 10:40 PM
Yes sittin around naked is much easier than the efforts of giving massage

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2022, 10:58 PM
All you have to do is to have a few regulars.

Shinraman
01-11-2022, 09:18 AM
You’re face down for part 1 anyways… no point spending the extra pine when you’re only getting glimpses. Save it for extras during part 2 brother.
Let her be comfy so you can get a slightly better part 1

Somebeardyfella
01-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Usually if you go to licensed RnTs like Bodytone, where you pay up front for the massage & extras, they get naked for the whole massage. Very rarely have I had it happen in the typical rnts

The Sampler
01-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Yuki massages you nude from the start.

She has mixed reviews on here, but ive personally liked her service

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4373324567/Japanese-Erotic-Massage-with-hot-girl-in-CBD.html

CFH
01-11-2022, 03:53 PM
almost never happens, unless they offer a body to body from the start, but even then you're usually face-down for part of it. at the very least an extra $20 tip.

Fred Flintstone
01-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Thirty years ago this was standard practice. About half the MLs were Caucasian then and they stripped off at the start. The price was all inclusive too. No separate Part 1 and Part 2 then

deucebigalow
01-11-2022, 04:11 PM
I always ask for Pt2 first (have never been knocked back) and unless they have to leave the room for a hot towel, they normally stay nude for pt1.

Funandfun
01-11-2022, 05:08 PM
Massage at Central does not have this rule. Try this place.
Cheers

j_highrolla
01-11-2022, 05:18 PM
This is actually heaps easy all you gotta do is not be a pig and grab watever in the beginning lol.

If the girl seem abit standoff ish goo easy and request for massage in undies... this shouldnt cost extra and can be hot as fuk.

Once they are comfortable u can ask for top off etc, hence i never have my head in the hole, always rest my head on my hands as its more comfy to look at them in the mirror.

Shower them with compliments, tell them ur gonna come back next week etc.

Once u gain their trust that u r harmless and not gonna be machine gun finger the pussy or asshole during nude, lol it shouldnt cost any extram

Alternatively u can ask to massage them after abit of chit chat, watever u can to break that ice and gain their trust, as it is much easier chillin than hardworking massaging.

The economy and tips r dying down these days, as u can see, asian only girls r now taking any cock lol.

Dont spoil them, just be reasonable and if they think ur a potential future regular, then u can enjoy the rewards.

carmen farquis
01-11-2022, 05:32 PM
all of the Thai shops use to be nude from the start but unfortunately a lot of them are going to the Chinese style where you have to tip for everything.

im not sure which ones have licenses so can't name them and t
I haven't been for ages so don't know which shops have changed styles

priapus1966
01-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Thirty years ago this was standard practice. About half the MLs were Caucasian then and they stripped off at the start. The price was all inclusive too. No separate Part 1 and Part 2 then

Dead right. In 87/90 I remember less than 5% of the women were east asian, they stripped off from the get go. During the recession "we had to have" supply exceeded demand significantly and the women traded various extras just to make sure regulars came back next week. Not only did supply exceed demand but the Caucasian girls were normally useless at part 1 so they had to provide a little more. Good quality ML's in suburban locations generally charged in the range of $85 to $105 per hour and a regular client could fairly frequently get Daty a BJ and occasionally even FS within that price range. Ahh the good old days.

Fred Flintstone
01-11-2022, 06:34 PM
In the late eighties, a nude massage for one hour with handjob from a Caucasian lady was $50. The Part 2 system was introduced by the Chinese.

In those days when interest rates varied been 13-17% for home loans, average office workers, secretaries, hairdressers and bank tellers would moonlight as MLs, just to make the mortgage payments each month

Fred Flintstone
01-11-2022, 07:01 PM
In the late eighties, a nude massage for one hour with handjob from a Caucasian lady was $50. The Part 2 system was introduced by the Chinese.

In those days when interest rates varied been 13-17% for home loans, average office workers, secretaries, hairdressers and bank tellers would moonlight as MLs, just to make the mortgage payments each month

melo15
01-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Yuki massages you nude from the start.

She has mixed reviews on here, but ive personally liked her service

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4373324567/Japanese-Erotic-Massage-with-hot-girl-in-CBD.html

I have tried Yuki, she’s not my type face wise but her massage is above average.

wachumba
01-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Imo another pineapple if they willing

Another $50 should be getting you more than just nude thr whole time. Girls get away with increasing their prices cause some guys are getting too generous

Le-Gooon
03-11-2022, 05:19 AM
Lindfield has a place where they nude up at the start. $100 for 45 mins upfront includes NHJ and a pretty good massage. Thai

hatter
03-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the tip will try today

hatter
03-11-2022, 09:03 AM
any recommendations for the ML?

Fisher
04-11-2022, 04:18 AM
Lindfield has a place where they nude up at the start. $100 for 45 mins upfront includes NHJ and a pretty good massage. Thai

This place the small shop next to the barber shop at the station?

Fred Flintstone
04-11-2022, 05:48 AM
This place the small shop next to the barber shop at the station?

No, it’s directly opposite and across the road. Upstairs. You can use the rear entrance. The mamasan is very flirty and hot, but unfortunately only manages the shop.

Somebeardyfella
04-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Have been to Lindfield many times over the years and can confirm, always clothes off from the start and NHJ included in price. Don't know if other extras are on the table, I've never been offered and never asked. Can recommend Tanya but I've never had a bad time with anyone there, and they all usually do a great part 1 too

hatter
04-11-2022, 04:54 PM
Thats my way , thanks for the tip

Fisher
05-11-2022, 01:43 PM
No, it’s directly opposite and across the road. Upstairs. You can use the rear entrance. The mamasan is very flirty and hot, but unfortunately only manages the shop.

Cheers my work has me around lindfield each day.

ColesBag
05-11-2022, 02:16 PM
re: Yuki. I'm sorry that place is a dump.

AJJ
14-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Have been to Lindfield many times over the years and can confirm, always clothes off from the start and NHJ included in price. Don't know if other extras are on the table, I've never been offered and never asked. Can recommend Tanya but I've never had a bad time with anyone there, and they all usually do a great part 1 too

I been here many times too for great service! HJ is included in the price. Not all the girls do extra above this but some do for more $$$. Sign in the room says no sexual service. I pointed this out to ML once and she said she could not read the sign in English hahaha

DayMan69
14-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Ive occasionally asked for Part 2 first from girls ive seen a couple of times and they invariably stay nude for Part 1 - usually a nice head massage with tits above you and pussy rubbing your head. Drummoyne, Wynyard Blossom.

ScotPassingThrough
14-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Massage at Central does not have this rule. Try this place.
Cheers

Can testify to this. Went to MAC on Saturday and Susan (I believe that was her name) stripped off right away and ground herself on my back, followed by a very intense pussy slide on the flip side.

AJJ
14-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Ive occasionally asked for Part 2 first from girls ive seen a couple of times and they invariably stay nude for Part 1 - usually a nice head massage with tits above you and pussy rubbing your head. Drummoyne, Wynyard Blossom.

Haha nice..... I always ask for part 2 first. Makes part one so much more relaxing if still have time. Have noticed that not all girls are happy with this request though as many have they're set routine to the minute

BigBoomer65
15-11-2022, 10:23 PM
Ella @ 2 Pope Street took off her bra about 15 minutes into the session and did some B2B on my back. I hadn't requested this in the beginning.

DDT
21-12-2022, 05:46 PM
I done this but only in private. I don't see the point of doing it in a massage shop, the room it's too dark!

Chitsu_koibito
21-12-2022, 06:38 PM

Across the road? Cant remember if theres any massage shop there. Commonwealth bank, book shop

GoldfishMan
21-12-2022, 06:45 PM

My dude, what's the point of having her nude when you've got your face planted in the hole in the table? You have eyes at the top of your head?

This is the same logic that is used by MLs. "Turn over please" is followed by kit off, for a good reason. I'm sure if you can somehow prove to the ML that you can see everything in the room even when your head is planted into the massage table hole, she'd happily oblige.

Otherwise the only question to answer is "why dafuq should I stand here in the cold all nude, when you can't even see it with your face planted in the massage table??".

Sibon
21-12-2022, 09:23 PM

Which shops do you go to?

The MLs I've met always take off everything within 10 minutes of small talks. I would be sitting on massage table and they standing up with one leg on the table to be close to me. The first move I make would be to peel down their top part of the dress to reveal the breasts and I touch, fondle, suck, lick and light bite them. They would be aroused and clothes would be off in quick succession.

But I don't go everywhere and anywhere. I go to a few tried and tested shops where the girls are willing.

Egammur
24-12-2022, 06:39 AM
Last time, I was lying there waiting, the ML comes in and immediately starts stripping off. She removed her panties first and as she was reaching behind to unhook her bra I said "No, you can leave that on". She looked at me a little confused, then just laughed and we got down to business. She looked great like that.

dicksonport
24-12-2022, 11:39 AM
Last time, I was lying there waiting, the ML comes in and immediately starts stripping off. She removed her panties first and as she was reaching behind to unhook her bra I said "No, you can leave that on". She looked at me a little confused, then just laughed and we got down to business. She looked great like that.

Music to the ears
Where is the shop and who?

gco0307
24-12-2022, 01:29 PM
My experience is that the days of a full nude massages from the get go may be more a thing of the past than the present.

My experience on it is that in many ways I have changed my go to from many anglo shops to now using many more asian shops, primarily based on dollars as the anglo shops can cost quite heavily but also availability as where I am located there is a single anglo shop with the rest being a mix of asian background. This is not to say that there are not private anglos, but again many of these are charging or seeking heavy dollars (upwards of $200 for 30 minutes) where I can get an hour for much less in an asian shop, and in my recent experiences the massages in some of the asian shops are better muscularly.

That all said, I have across the last 4 years since moving this way had 3 asian girls strip from the start of the massage where all others have stayed clothed until part 2, athough some have started to strip before and near all have teased and encouraged fondling before the strip.

Mind you, to the point made earlier in this thread as well , something I had not thought of regards the face down aspect but that is very true, although I do like naked body slides on my back and just recently have found a lady who strips prior the end of part 1 to do just that slide and man she is good at it.

I admit I do like the idea of full naked, but also with a number of the asian places I visit were they to strip off at the start, they only need to re-dress to go and get the hot towels or stones that tehy do use on me from time to time, which is inconvenient for the ladies. That said, once that is done and we are on to part 2, I do prefer the lady be naked as I do like a perve and for me, it genuinely adds top the moment and relaxation

ColesBag
24-12-2022, 01:36 PM
My M/L's are always naked from the start. Wouldn't have it any other way & I don't even have to ask either.

Egammur
27-12-2022, 12:18 AM
Music to the ears
Where is the shop and who?
It is weirdly exciting isn't it. Most MLs would probably dress that way for you if you ask. The place was 227 Broadway.

Massagecreep
13-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Pretty standard at MAC and most MLs will agree if you have any rapport

johnizhtc
13-04-2023, 08:31 PM
Great way to start the session....

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

BDU
14-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Funnily enough I ask my regular ML to leave her gear on every now and then just to add some level of expectation as we usually start starkers from 10 seconds in to the session.

Actually last visit to CBD we went for it from the start fully clothed and just threw them to the ground when they got in the way.

I am partial to a sexily dressed, stockings and skirt lady

GoldfishMan
16-04-2023, 08:03 AM
I never ask a girl to go naked from the start but some of them do it on their own accord. If they do that, I usually go straight to sex first, then massage with all her clothes back on later if she's up for it.

One sultry little C girl from Xi'an always went nude immediately after my first session with her turned into a sex session. She had a huge thigh gap and would do a standing pussy slide on my cock with her back to me, that was incredibly hot!

Sadly long since retired, that one.

Marshit130
16-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Pretty standard at MAC and most MLs will agree if you have any rapport
Is there anyone in particular that you would recommend at MAC?

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Great way to start the session....

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Sad to say, it's rarely done now. In one thread, I was singled out by one member here (I think she was a WL) for bringing this up. What is wrong with asking a ML to get naked from the start if you're going to give her $50 tip if not going for any other extras?

Many MLs avoid the naked from start. Lately, I'm finding many MLs making offers for extras with their clothes on. I don't know what is under the dress if it's dark in the room. A few MLs will try to get you to agree to extras and pay immediately while she has her clothes on before you notice their stretch marks or c-scars which may be a turn off.

Soton
19-04-2023, 01:29 PM
There are MLs out there who will gladly start with nudity and HJ then do massage after or as plenty pf guys here have said if you have a good rapport with a ML they will often go naked for the session and dispense with the massage element.

warwick1
19-04-2023, 02:07 PM
My regular (I sound like Sibon), starts off naked and the last 10 minutes is the massage (give or take 10 minutes), great value for me, she knows what I like and she is rewarded, we usually have coffee or light brekky beforehand, I always look forward to see her, a really nice lady......

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 02:59 PM
My regular (I sound like Sibon), starts off naked and the last 10 minutes is the massage (give or take 10 minutes), great value for me, she knows what I like and she is rewarded, we usually have coffee or light brekky beforehand, I always look forward to see her, a really nice lady......

Yes, if you become a regular then a ML will be willing to go naked at the start of the session. It's the other MLs that you meet that take a bit of time before they are willing to go naked immediately.

Double_Adapter
19-04-2023, 03:27 PM

At your fucking age I'm surprised you can still get a stiffy let alone blow a small load!
Anyway you should start a Sibon fan club, you behave like a fucken groupie stalking the guy to no end. The poor guy can't take a dump in peace without you obsessively stalking him everywhere he goes or posts.

In legal terms this is known as cyberstalking or digital stalking. Get some help dude, there's plenty of org's out there that can help. I can hook you up with a reputable one if you don't know where to go.

warwick1
19-04-2023, 03:34 PM
Go away Zoo you are a fraud and the whole forum knows it, you are out of your depth, and who says "get a stiffy", your showing your age creep, if admin wanna shut me down for what I have been posting, go for it, don't give a rats, I actually have a life....You have been banned more times than anyone, your hatred of women has been obvious with anyone with a brain, which is lacking on this forum............

LBW1959
20-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Thai Oil Massage at Leichhardt is still fully nude from the start. $130 for an hour with standard HJ finish. They have a full-service license too, so you can get a lot of options if you want. I paid an additional $100 for BBBJ with BLS and finish in 69. Was offered covered fuck as well for a total extra of $200, but when you've already shelled out $130 at the start that's getting a bit expensive.

BobGeorge
20-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Always start naked at MAC and almost always ends in FS

cuteguy
20-04-2023, 02:38 PM
Always start naked at MAC and almost always ends in FS

That's why the shop is popular and the girls are usually booked out. Good strategy by Angela.

HardCore
25-04-2023, 11:21 PM
I see a private who often greets me at the door with no kit on. The MAC girls often get their kit off before I have managed to get mine off and I can't remember the last time I received part 1 there, always straight to part 2 and 3.

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2023, 11:28 PM
I see a private who often greets me at the door with no kit on. The MAC girls often get their kit off before I have managed to get mine off and I can't remember the last time I received part 1 there, always straight to part 2 and 3.

You were not mistaken you were actually in a FS shop ?

This is not what RnT is all about, how about the teasing and anticipation, exploration, negotiation and satisfaction and happy ending eventually ?

HardCore
26-04-2023, 11:44 PM
You were not mistaken you were actually in a FS shop ?

This is not what RnT is all about, how about the teasing and anticipation, exploration, negotiation and satisfaction and happy ending eventually ?

She is a private working from her home, so not a shop at all. I've seen her plenty of times and after the first few times, when she would answer in lingerie, she started answering the door in her birthday suit. Nice surprise you could say.

Now if your needing the things you mention at a RnT then probably best to bypass MAC, not to mention that from my understanding, the girls at MAC are not generally as endowed as you prefer.

Olddog
23-05-2023, 12:14 PM

Sounds lime a nice change of gear. Different is goid

gooner111
25-05-2023, 01:13 PM
That's why the shop is popular and the girls are usually booked out. Good strategy by Angela.

Any particular recommendations at MAC please? Would prefer Caucasian

cuteguy
27-05-2023, 02:21 PM

Better ask the regulars who visit this establishment or have VIP status to provide you with the intel.

Kennyg912
27-05-2023, 04:10 PM
There are MLs out there who will gladly start with nudity and HJ then do massage after or as plenty pf guys here have said if you have a good rapport with a ML they will often go naked for the session and dispense with the massage element.
Nice intel where are those shops or mls?

mat29127692
27-05-2023, 04:42 PM
It’s mostly all caucasians only . Very few asians.
Roster is on their website and check the MAC forum here. Lots of great intel.
You can’t go wrong with this shop .
Kat , Julia ,Robyn , lots of argentinians , Colombians , occasional French…
Read the forum and you will know what you want and contact Angela . She runs a tight shop and would give you reccomendations based on your taste…

Eff2fifty
29-05-2023, 05:13 PM
Every where I go.
I pay up front for NHJ, $50.
The girl leaves, I nude up.
When she returns, I ask her to remove her knickers.
That's what works for me.