PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anybody feel that Rnt shop now a bit overpriced?

12gCharles
26-09-2022, 02:11 PM
This question just pop out from my mind after seeing several random girls in random massage shops, now the market price seems like $50 for hj, $100 for cbj, $150-$250 for FS excludes shop fee(and most of the time, the service you get does not worth the $ you pay), and now it seems to become a normal price for most massage shops, e.g. 2 pope, 192 top ryde, 227, 331 and etc. I should go to brothels more than massage shop now, can not afford the Rnt Price lol.:grimace:

The Sampler
26-09-2022, 05:04 PM
it does seem to be that way, there are a few gems still around though.

lam
26-09-2022, 05:18 PM
Yeah it’s kind of more expensive than FS shops tbh but atleast you get a part1.. hope that it’s good

wolfman88
26-09-2022, 05:34 PM
I agree. It’s getting a bit too wishful with pricing at most places these days. I get it, an hour of labour (driving your elbows into my back) then I flip over and business is on, but some people are just not competitive enough and other places tend to negotiate when your Johnson is already standing to attention with their hand wrapped around it

Labia Vortex
26-09-2022, 05:44 PM
CBD Massage is up front about the girls not having great skills but still hits you up $175
I no longer am a client

TN2135
26-09-2022, 06:43 PM
I go to massage shops for hand jobs only because that’s all their worth.

If I want FS I go to FS shop. Half the massage girls in massage are very average at fucking.

Totally agree with manpower08. FS with ML is the about the excitement otherwise the service is average, and the massage table is super uncomfortable.

Labia Vortex
26-09-2022, 07:15 PM
Overlap now exists between high end massage parlours
and lower end brothels
The niche with shower massage and CBJ is not being filled
well anymore
$180 for this service is great value
Sadly only Midas and Juliet’s are in this space.. no longer any good

Sibon
26-09-2022, 07:36 PM
There is no trade that could charge exorbitant price and deliver next to little than a RnT shop.

There is no formal training for a ML or WL and there is no hygiene standard among the shops.

There are shops that charge $120 massage with HJ inclusive. I have to pay that and $150 if I want a FS with a ML in that shop: $120 +$150 = $270.

But in a Chinese RnT shop in Artarmon or Burwood you'll get charged $70+ $100 =$170 for FS.

It's jungle out there with each girl enforcing her own rules. Some don't strip but insist of $50 tips if you want them to go naked. Some don't allow FIV but will charge $100 if you want to do it. Some allow touching of the breasts but not the nipples. Some allow kissing the nipples but not sucking them. And for FS some allow only one shoot in a session. But what if you are young and strong and able to do multiple shoots?

The photos of the MLs are highly doctored. God helps you if you base on photos to select a girl.

At the end of the day the poor punter finds himself paying a lot of money but getting very little in return.

I started to punt only a year and half ago. The novelty has worn out fast. And increasingly I walk out from a RnT shop disappointed and feeling very empty. Maybe we can't balme the girls. They are there doing the job that they don't like or don't want to do but have kids and aging parents in China to support.

warwick1
26-09-2022, 07:44 PM
What shop in Artarmon are you talking about Einstein???I doubt you have been to any, stick to your fish...........

12gCharles
26-09-2022, 08:29 PM
What shop in Artarmon are you talking about Einstein???I doubt you have been to any, stick to your fish...........

sounds like 14 concord to me

Hennessy
27-09-2022, 12:33 AM
It is hard to decide if massage joints are over priced or not as value, like beauty, is subjective judgement. One advantage is that the entry price is not as high and it is up to the punter to decide what options to take up. Unlike some WL's 16 hours, most ML's work a maximum of 10 hours, so they tend to be relatively more energetic when they service you.

Johnisfun1969
27-09-2022, 06:35 AM
Gents it seems we in Sydney are feeling it now. Reading the reviews from Melbourne and Brisbane forums it seems this has been a norm for them for some time now. I have not been to a ML in Melbourne for some time now but remember they wanted $50 for hj and $100 for nude one couple of years ago while you could get a nude hj for $50 in Sydney.

lam
27-09-2022, 06:50 AM
Gents it seems we in Sydney are feeling it now. Reading the reviews from Melbourne and Brisbane forums it seems this has been a norm for them for some time now. I have not been to a ML in Melbourne for some time now but remember they wanted $50 for hj and $100 for nude one couple of years ago while you could get a nude hj for $50 in Sydney.

Regardless of what other cities are like it still feels overpriced compared to fs

priapus1966
27-09-2022, 07:59 AM
It's just supply and demand. Nothing that 190,000 migrants + overseas students won't fix. But it will take time. My punting stretches back for 35 years and I cannot remember such a shortage of ML's. During the recession "we had to have" (early 90's) some quite presentable ML's would do the whole range of extras for $100-120 for the hour. Halcyon days - I don't think that we will see that again.

It could even get worse; Japan is opening up again to tourists which might keep some of their talent at home. On the other hand a plummeting pound might bring a few English roses into the equation.

Veets
27-09-2022, 08:11 AM
Not to bad

However the cost of privates is now absurd. And what was once part of the service is now extra$

footboy2012
27-09-2022, 09:30 AM
Massage shops are OK for just satisfying kinks and a handjob. Still cheaper than FS shop.

For example foot fetish plus body slide plus handjob.

Mickeydrippen
27-09-2022, 09:39 AM
CBD Massage is up front about the girls not having great skills but still hits you up $175
I no longer am a client Yes cute naive inexperienced girl just weirded me out. Although some people obviously get off on this type of girl.

Mickeydrippen
27-09-2022, 09:41 AM
It's just supply and demand. Nothing that 190,000 migrants + overseas students won't fix. But it will take time. My punting stretches back for 35 years and I cannot remember such a shortage of ML's. During the recession "we had to have" (early 90's) some quite presentable ML's would do the whole range of extras for $100-120 for the hour. Halcyon days - I don't think that we will see that again.

It could even get worse; Japan is opening up again to tourists which might keep some of their talent at home. On the other hand a plummeting pound might bring a few English roses into the equation. Yes tourism only at 43%. Tourist visa is how a lot of girls enter the country.

Labia Vortex
27-09-2022, 11:10 AM
Everything is overpriced because punters are prepared to pay the ridiculous rates asked
Ginza is the industry leader with price setting.They raise their rates every one follows
There also seems to be a lot of " black" money around driving demand and driving up prices
I see less and less caucasians in the popular city establishments...
Personally I'm looking for better value...
Croydon Palace
Roseville Rose
Chatswood 60
City Rose
All these places have some hidden gems available at fair value
RnT for me is about establishing regulars at well run shops..broke my heart when 335 Gardiners Rd closed
200 Stanmore...227 Broadway 107 Chill 331Concord and the two Drummoyne shops all offer great girls are clean and customer focussed
Korean Girls at Rhodes is new keen and fairly priced for service provided
Private WLs are delusional with prices ...mainly inexperienced unprofessional girls looking for a quick buck
There is also the deceit and dishonesty factor.across the entire industry.
Online forums are now populated by shills and spruikers
There only a handful of honest shops... and they get my money every time
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Lineups only now....no lineup available I walk
End of Rant

Hennessy
27-09-2022, 12:00 PM
What a piece of reasoned advice, Bro Labia. I may not agree with everything you say but much of what you said is the truth.

Meng
27-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Everything is overpriced because punters are prepared to pay the ridiculous rates asked
Ginza is the industry leader with price setting.They raise their rates every one follows
There also seems to be a lot of " black" money around driving demand and driving up prices
Croydon Palace
Roseville Rose
Chatswood 60
City Rose
RnT for me is about establishing regulars at well run shops..broke my heart when 335 Gardiners Rd closed
200 Stanmore...227 Broadway 107 Chill 331Concord and the two Drummoyne shops all offer great girls are clean and customer focussed
Private WLs are delusional with prices ...mainly inexperienced unprofessional girls looking for a quick buck
End of Rant

Yea we're all idiots, paying a huge markup for subpar service especially when it comes to Japanese girls. I've been guilty of it.

This whole craze and assumption of amazing service from Japanese girls have been out downfall.

punter00
27-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Croydon Palace
Roseville Rose
Chatswood 60
City Rose
End of Rant

Do you mind sharing where is the Rhodes shop with Korean girls?

Hennessy
27-09-2022, 02:30 PM
I too would like to know how to get hold of Korean girls in Rhodes (where I can do some serious shopping at Ikea at the same time). Would appreciate your advice, Bro Labia.

asiafever
27-09-2022, 02:33 PM
They're private girls. Look up the private 141 section for Kgirls massage and I believe all your questions will be answered.

Labia Vortex
27-09-2022, 05:30 PM
0492 494 818
This is the Korean Girls Rhodes Mobile
https://kgirlsmassage.com/

cplurt2
27-09-2022, 09:13 PM
All I know is that if I'm laying down 2hundy I better be feeling my vinegar strokes

yowser
27-09-2022, 10:44 PM
Its the post-covid effect of both service level has gone down and prices have gone up that makes us feel its not worth our money

Hennessy
27-09-2022, 11:29 PM
0492 494 818
This is the Korean Girls Rhodes Mobile
https://kgirlsmassage.com/

Many thanks, Bro Labia

Veets
28-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Nailed it Labia

Fred Flintstone
28-09-2022, 05:35 PM
Yep. Many Chinese owned massage shops have jacked up their price to $80 on the north shore for 1 hour and it’s $30 for a HJ and $50 for a NHJ and $80 for a body slide. Better value to go to a brothel

LyingPinicchio
28-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Well I read a post here not to long ago can't remeber from who.
But the advice was

When the ML asks for an unreasonable price 100-150 or even 200 for FS, if you accept that then thats what they'll keep charging.
Man up and stand firm and negotiate rather than just accepting that price. I've done it a few times and when I get shitty service it wasn't even worth paying.
I'd rather go to a brothel paying that price and getting *supposedly diamond service*.

and the times i remeber the advice and start negioating and refusing their prices they are happy to oblidge cause they know that was the standard before.

Its your hard earnned money, the more people who accept paying that much will only continue to drive the prices up.

But as always tho YMMV, I tend to get away with alot of it being quite young and athletic/built.

Vader
28-09-2022, 08:25 PM
It will be interesting what they do when the recession hits

Sibon
28-09-2022, 09:03 PM
It will be interesting what they do when the recession hits

Recession already hits.

I don't have to do booking anymore. Whenever I turn up in a shop there'll be a girl for me. Most of them are sitting around swiping their phones. At most I need to wait for 20 - 30 minutes while chatting with Mamasan and sipping her Chinese tea she makes for me.

The price goes up because the fewer punters have to pay more to help them to maintain the profits.

DayMan69
28-09-2022, 11:03 PM
I agree, prices seem to have consoldated upwards across the board - each girl works multiple shops so I'm guessing a kind of standard rate has been magically agreed.

I'm seeing the following on top of shop price of $70/75:
NHJ - $50
CBJ - $100 (and the offer of CBJ seems almost automatic now)
FS - $100 to $150

Once a price goes up, and people get used to the new price, it doesn't come down. Think coffee, beer and restaurant prices. Have they ever actually gone down? Nope. I think this will be also true of RnT shops despite any coming influx of girls.

Recession? Maybe. Putin is certainly going off his rocker and the US Fed Reserve is not helping. Int rates will continue going up here in Oz. I don't believe in crystal balling, but whatever happens, our girls won't be reducing their prices. Sorry boys.

Vader
29-09-2022, 10:44 AM
Recession already hits.

I don't have to do booking anymore. Whenever I turn up in a shop there'll be a girl for me. Most of them are sitting around swiping their phones. At most I need to wait for 20 - 30 minutes while chatting with Mamasan and sipping her Chinese tea she makes for me.

The price goes up because the fewer punters have to pay more to help them to maintain the profits.

We are not in in recession yet!

hungry4love007
29-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Punting with ML is expensive compared to wl. But i beleive its worth it (the proposal, power play, sense of risk, exclusivity, etc.).

Now a days with part 3 (cbj, sex) ranges 150 - 200 for 30 min(inclusive of shop price).

Danny801
29-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Yep Ive noticed it too,
It sure has got pricier, the menu is split into fine dining!
Before covid, nhj and b2b was inclusive in the $50 tip, now its $50, $80 as standard.

Extras now set at $50, $100, $150 whereas before with most ML , $80-120 you could get all in.

punter00
29-09-2022, 12:02 PM
What were the prices pre-covid / inflation?

Edit: Nvm, just saw Danny801's post about $80-120 all in.

Danny801
29-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Thats right - now expectations and even girls who i consider average are sticking to the tips of $50-100-150. So, much less wriggle room post covid, and for that i would prefer somewhere with a nice comfy bed and shower in room if ur going to be spending $220+

Somebeardyfella
29-09-2022, 01:05 PM
I've only ever gone for half an hour massages and 30 mins has gone up to $45 in some places, with extras being $50. Hard to justify a RnT when it's costing the best part of $100 even for below average girls!

cuteguy
29-09-2022, 01:13 PM
I agree, prices seem to have consoldated upwards across the board - each girl works multiple shops so I'm guessing a kind of standard rate has been magically agreed.

I'm seeing the following on top of shop price of $70/75:
NHJ - $50
CBJ - $100 (and the offer of CBJ seems almost automatic now)
FS - $100 to $150

Once a price goes up, and people get used to the new price, it doesn't come down. Think coffee, beer and restaurant prices. Have they ever actually gone down? Nope. I think this will be also true of RnT shops despite any coming influx of girls.

Recession? Maybe. Putin is certainly going off his rocker and the US Fed Reserve is not helping. Int rates will continue going up here in Oz. I don't believe in crystal balling, but whatever happens, our girls won't be reducing their prices. Sorry boys.

$100 for CBJ? MLs are generally charging $150 for part 3 now unless she's older or MILF and willing to take $100. A reasonable amount for CBJ is $50. Nothing more!

asam46
29-09-2022, 01:30 PM
$50 for NHJ has been standard for years (I went to Melbourne and a ML asked $50 for HJ and $100 for NJH - she had a hard gym body, but f that).

My last BBBJ was in a suburban shop for $100. I don’t know where you guys are getting you massages but I haven’t noticed a price increase recently. The city has always been more expensive, but there are plenty of gems in your local area.

Somebeardyfella
29-09-2022, 01:43 PM
Fwiw I've only noticed shop massage prices going upwards, $50 for nhj has been what I've been paying since I started a few years back

Potluck2.0
01-10-2022, 09:25 PM
I just fuck the older birds. Regulars will have sex for $65-80 above the house fee

wolfman88
01-10-2022, 11:55 PM
There’s some places I used to frequent that have gone to $100 for nhj

At that price I might as well go to a full on knock shop at least I know what I’m getting and there’s no bartering on price

Jack Africa
02-10-2022, 01:32 AM
Absolutely.... it's getting out of hand!
Just today Summerville put their prices up by $10 and that the second $10 increase in less than a year!
I reckon Summer is pushing her luck as the value is just not there any more, by the time you pay the extra $50 or even more!

caff3ry
02-10-2022, 02:38 AM
Absolutely.... it's getting out of hand!
Just today Summerville put their prices up by $10 and that the second $10 increase in less than a year!
I reckon Summer is pushing her luck as the value is just not there any more, by the time you pay the extra $50 or even more!

Damn I didn't even notice that till you mentioned it $90 for 1 hour fuck me. To be fair their premise is big with all rooms having an inbuilt shower. Depends how much you value the facilities. But damn prices are getting up there.

CFH
02-10-2022, 07:50 AM
well nothin' ever gets cheaper does it?

rubit moore
02-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Well I read a post here not to long ago can't remeber from who.
But the advice was

When the ML asks for an unreasonable price 100-150 or even 200 for FS, if you accept that then thats what they'll keep charging.

But as always tho YMMV, I tend to get away with alot of it being quite young and athletic/built.

Agree wholeheartedly BroPinicchio, they'll try it on with some inflated amount until you deadpan them with a "No, it's not" comment and remind them of the standard pricing. Some, not all of them are smart enough to see at least a $100 going down the pan if they don't meet you half way and that this isn't your first RnT.

Too many times on here I've read someone's flipped over with 15mins on the clock then negotiations start. At this point it'll either be a remaining shit punt if you've not seen eye-to-eye and some desperate mad scramble to get value for money. Just some rookie bullshit right there.

As others have already mentioned but just to reiterate; sort all this out before the massage starts, ask to see the girl before you hand over money to some pushy mamasan so it's easier to walk, be polite, relaxed and if you're not feeling it, go with your gut and leave. You both know where you stand, instead of you laying prone on a table with a boner trying to haggle with some hot asian babe who's happy to offer you her golden triangle for double dollar demerits.

I'm no saint, I've broken these rules many a time and kicked myself afterwards. It's still a punt and always will be. Make no mistake. But I still like the unknown going in and sometimes take a chance when I'm somewhere I usually find reliable, just once in a while you want to just go in and not barter, instead lay down and get serviced with no fuss. Then the greedy amongst them take that as a chance to make bulk coin. Others are more receptive to your passiveness and a more natural session happens as a result. No different to backing a horse that doesn't come in that week.

Here's three different examples of value depending on how picky you are:

C Bobo at 88A - she's fit (the one with tats covering her bolt-on scars) and wanted $50 nhj + $50 cbj + $50 daty on top of massage fee... this was with 20 mins left on the clock, yes I fucked up:eek: - Never returned
T Sonia at Body Comfort, Mona Vale - avge build - wanted $100 cbj, $50 b2b on top of massage fee but no oil on her or 'dont touch my nipples' kinda stuff. :confused:- Never returned
T Selina 104A - hot young thai with bolt-ons - FS for $100 + 45mins $60 massage fee ;)- Always return. She's a smart cookie.

But it is getting out of hand. And definitely a mood killer for me. Take a leaf out of their book and think with your wallet, not thinking about their ham wallet. :miao:

Labia Vortex
02-10-2022, 03:50 PM
To combat price rises I've been suggesting to MLS WLs that I have a rapport with that private visits could be beneficial
to both of us....reduced cost to me....,increased cash money for them
To date I've had three acceptances
With one ML it began with massage only...now it's progressed to FS
All at her place....the price is what you can negotiate
Find out what the shop/ WL split is and use it for the basis of the negotiation
Yes I understand that I’m not the only one doing this

warwick1
03-10-2022, 07:13 AM
Agree wholeheartedly BroPinicchio, they'll try it on with some inflated amount until you deadpan them with a "No, it's not" comment and remind them of the standard pricing. Some, not all of them are smart enough to see at least a $100 going down the pan if they don't meet you half way and that this isn't your first RnT.

Too many times on here I've read someone's flipped over with 15mins on the clock then negotiations start. At this point it'll either be a remaining shit punt if you've not seen eye-to-eye and some desperate mad scramble to get value for money. Just some rookie bullshit right there.

As others have already mentioned but just to reiterate; sort all this out before the massage starts, ask to see the girl before you hand over money to some pushy mamasan so it's easier to walk, be polite, relaxed and if you're not feeling it, go with your gut and leave. You both know where you stand, instead of you laying prone on a table with a boner trying to haggle with some hot asian babe who's happy to offer you her golden triangle for double dollar demerits.

I'm no saint, I've broken these rules many a time and kicked myself afterwards. It's still a punt and always will be. Make no mistake. But I still like the unknown going in and sometimes take a chance when I'm somewhere I usually find reliable, just once in a while you want to just go in and not barter, instead lay down and get serviced with no fuss. Then the greedy amongst them take that as a chance to make bulk coin. Others are more receptive to your passiveness and a more natural session happens as a result. No different to backing a horse that doesn't come in that week.

Here's three different examples of value depending on how picky you are:

C Bobo at 88A - she's fit (the one with tats covering her bolt-on scars) and wanted $50 nhj + $50 cbj + $50 daty on top of massage fee... this was with 20 mins left on the clock, yes I fucked up:eek: - Never returned
T Sonia at Body Comfort, Mona Vale - avge build - wanted $100 cbj, $50 b2b on top of massage fee but no oil on her or 'dont touch my nipples' kinda stuff. :confused:- Never returned
T Selina 104A - hot young thai with bolt-ons - FS for $100 + 45mins $60 massage fee ;)- Always return. She's a smart cookie.

But it is getting out of hand. And definitely a mood killer for me. Take a leaf out of their book and think with your wallet, not thinking about their ham wallet. :miao:

I saw Bobo on her first day (first customer) and for 150 tip all was available, datey , bbbj and cfs and her massage skills were very good, but that was a while ago, have not seen her since..

Rodman
03-10-2022, 11:45 AM
Went to Saigon princess yesterday they have put their prices up also
For the quality of the girls there now and the tips the girls are asking for basic service
It’s become a no go to place anymore
Better value for money at guaranteed full service shops in the area now

asiafever
03-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Went to Saigon princess yesterday they have put their prices up also
For the quality of the girls there now and the tips the girls are asking for basic service
It’s become a no go to place anymore
Better value for money at guaranteed full service shops in the area now

Put prices up how much?

Rodman
03-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Put prices up how much?

$70 A hour and a minimum of $100 for tips to the girls

cuteguy
03-10-2022, 01:28 PM
Fucken oath rnt overpriced these days. Get ya dick pulled and maybe a cbj for close to $300? Hit up ginza or get involved with the SBs.

Who's to blame here? If some idiot is willing to pay $300 for CBJ and some basic service then you can't blame these girls for charging more. If guys said no then girls will go home with less money and then they will realise they need to charge reasonable prices.

punter00
04-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Just checked summerville and holy shit prices really keep going up. Definitely makes FS seem more and more attractive

Rodman
04-10-2022, 03:42 PM
I have started going to legit Thai massage place for a good massage And then head over to 185 at Guildford for full service
Works out cheaper than most massage places

cuteguy
04-10-2022, 05:35 PM
Just checked summerville and holy shit prices really keep going up. Definitely makes FS seem more and more attractive

If they keep increasing their price, they're going to be less attractive to many customers who in turn will flock to other shops for better value for money. I guess those with loads of cash won't care but for the ordinary punter it will be of concern.

Nebuzu
04-10-2022, 05:56 PM
If they keep increasing their price, they're going to be less attractive to many customers who in turn will flock to other shops for better value for money. I guess those with loads of cash won't care but for the ordinary punter it will be of concern.

Think back in 2019-2020 price was $60 for an hour.

New facilities didn't mind too much when increased to $75 and $80.

...but $90 not really great value anymore and not sure will be back. Adds up if you visit regularly.

suckitbaby
04-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Vote with your feet.

Vader
04-10-2022, 07:08 PM
Vote with your feet.

Yep, if trade drops off then they will have to gives discounts or shops will go further down the gurgler

Rodman
04-10-2022, 08:03 PM
The shops I can understand having to put up their prices say from $60 to $70
The biggest problem is what you use to get from the girls for $50 they are demanding $100 +

Danny801
05-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Very true - times move fast, olOnly before covid $50-80 will get u nhj/cbj/bbj/daty and that was in all the current popular shops. And that was a proper tip where u did not have to negotiate anything . Now the ML brings out a menu and it normally goes $50 nhj, $80 b2b (does nothing for me!) , $100 cbj and $150-200 fs. Just my experience where ive found most girls sticking to this set menu.

Hogrider
06-10-2022, 09:01 AM
Just to add to the list 200 Stanmore has also increased their prices by $10. Many regular know it was $120 but now it would cost you $130 for one hour.

I think compared what we pay in other shops , it is still considered a great value now a days ..

200 Stanmore here I come !! Can’t believe I have just been there only once

boohoo32
06-10-2022, 05:54 PM
I'm just looking for some touching. no need FIV, but do love to kiss boobs! I don't want FS.. just a nice massage and smiley face end!

Mickeydrippen
06-10-2022, 10:18 PM
I have started going to legit Thai massage place for a good massage And then head over to 185 at Guildford for full service
Works out cheaper than most massage places
That was my trick. Legit massage that drove me mad then head over to the CineseMILF shop for NHJ finish.

Somebeardyfella
07-10-2022, 09:35 AM
I'm just looking for some touching. no need FIV, but do love to kiss boobs! I don't want FS.. just a nice massage and smiley face end!

You're looking at least $90 for a half hour massage with NHJ. Touching depends entirely on the girl

Jumper
07-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Just to add to the list 200 Stanmore has also increased their prices by $10. Many regular know it was $120 but now it would cost you $130 for one hour.

Still $120 until end of this month
Still good price considering 10 visits with 1 happy free visit, no?

cuteguy
07-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Still $120 until end of this month
Still good price considering 10 visits with 1 happy free visit, no?

1 happy free visit is only half hour right?

Jumper
09-10-2022, 07:28 AM
1 happy free visit is only half hour right?
The free happy visit after 10 visits was an hour massage +nhj cost $120 normally. Unless those people visited just 30 minutes and to be fair will fall into 30 minutes happy hour.
As I visited 60-90 minutes occasionally and never enough

You should have the shop’s voucher 10+1 stamped every visit
Looking forward to Ada’s new shop for this offer

Jumper
09-10-2022, 02:10 PM
I went there on 30 Sep and she told me that from next month the price is increasing by $10. I think she was talking about October and onwards. But since then I haven't been able to visit the shop. Otherwise I could say for sure.
Receptionist probably too busy. Ada given notice adjusted price end of October. Based on Stanmore 10+1 happy hour still good price compare with others establishments

Probros
09-10-2022, 02:57 PM
Too pricey way too pricey so are 50 for hj

rubit moore
11-10-2022, 10:15 AM
I just fuck the older birds. Regulars will have sex for $65-80 above the house fee

Good call PotLuck. We’re going there for service at the end of the day, all this negotiation/ power-play/ ridiculous menu pricing for the slightest deviation from what used to be a well-tuned massage visit back in the day that ran efficiently is now such a rort right across the board. Underwhelming service for overwhelming rates. And punters put up with it. ‘Oh well, I s’pose the decor does look quite nice..’ and the White Knights ‘we must look after our girls! Heaven knows their parents would thank us! If only they knew!’ As we put up with such reports on here as persistent coughing, mobiles constantly being checked, brutal time-wasting and total pot-luck half the time. We’re made to feel relieved with the feeling we’ve just had a solid punt just because we haven’t had to keep one eye open all the time during the session.

Go into Macca’s and order a meal and half the fries are missing and they’ve missed out the gherkins. Sounds like half the smoochers on here will walk out muttering ‘well, they are quite busy, maybe they’re just having an off-day maybe I’ll just try a different shop next time..’ ?!

Onto the older birds as commented above. Walk in looking and smelling like you’ve made an effort is like curry to a piss’ead. Pay the rates and they’re happy to oblige. Who cares that they’ve been shot over more times than Baghdad or dropped more boxers than Mike Tyson. You will get the service you desire and with a commitment like it’s their last fuck ever! Who really cares if she’s got a cunt like an empty headlock, it would probably serve most of the bro’s better on here who post and complain ‘she said i was too big, I’m just an average 9 inches’ etc etc, ad nauseam. If nothing else it’ll be to serve the purpose of a reality-check.

And after all is done, when you’re drained and showered and feeling like you’ve just ran a City to Surf and walked out that shop door with a post-session glow knowing you bundied-out way past the allotted hour - maybe then you’ll remember what punting was really all about.

Got MILF??!

Have fun bro’s !:slobber:

Ns2137
11-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Croydon Palace
Roseville Rose
Chatswood 60
City Rose
End of Rant

Any tips of the go to girls at 331 Concord & Croydon Palace pls Labia bro?

MDPorto
11-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Standard prices in massage shops have remained there or thereabouts for some years now, and seem to have landed around the average $70 per hour mark (personally I always go for 1 hour as it's no brainer best value for money). Assuming the split is 50/50, and the girl can squeeze in 10 x 1 hour jobs (almost impossible but achievable some days if she's a good service provider and can sneakily end some sessions slightly earlier), thats $350 to her from the shop. Being more realistic, average that out at 6 x 1 hour jobs (to account for some sessions of less time and a break) for $210.

As for extras (everything from standard NHJ all the way up to FS) - can hardly blame the more adventurous girls for wanting to try it on and get as much as they can. The cost of living is going up, especially rent (I've had a rent increase from my landlord recently and put my QLD investment property rent up by 20% just last month). Come to think of it, they're paying rent and only really going home to sleep.

Let's just say a good provider could average $70 in tips per session (i.e. the average customer requests Nude + B2B + HJ as the minimum extras), that's another $420.

That's $630 total for the day. Personally, I also wouldn't get out of bed for any less than that either (after tax), and I'm sure most others are in the same boat here.

Obviously I'm just pulling figures out of my head based on what the shops (on average) charge for their 'room rental fee' and what the girls (on average) charge for extras. This is likely different from reality.

But one thing certainly is reality... the price of everything is going up. You pay to play essentially. We all want to earn more money but we still want to pay the prices on goods and services from 3-5 years ago.

Yep, I do agree that some of the girls are taking the piss (especially the ones where the level of service a punter receives is dictated by how deep he reaches into his pockets for her), but before too long the best girls who do remain (and I do have a fair list of regular favourites) will be back on the plane home never to return.

There has been lots of discussion around the prospect of new talent coming in after lockdowns and travel restrictions were lifted. Personally, I'm yet to see any great influx of new talent - probably because they don't see the value vs how much it's going to cost them to live here. 90% of the girls I'm seeing at the moment I've known since the start of 2019, and slowly but surely some of them are starting to head home, or move into other areas of employment should they have decided to stay long term, because it's no longer sustainable for them to live here just pulling our dicks for the same prices as three years ago.

cuteguy
13-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Standard prices in massage shops have remained there or thereabouts for some years now, and seem to have landed around the average $70 per hour mark (personally I always go for 1 hour as it's no brainer best value for money). Assuming the split is 50/50, and the girl can squeeze in 10 x 1 hour jobs (almost impossible but achievable some days if she's a good service provider and can sneakily end some sessions slightly earlier), thats $350 to her from the shop. Being more realistic, average that out at 6 x 1 hour jobs (to account for some sessions of less time and a break) for $210.

As for extras (everything from standard NHJ all the way up to FS) - can hardly blame the more adventurous girls for wanting to try it on and get as much as they can. The cost of living is going up, especially rent (I've had a rent increase from my landlord recently and put my QLD investment property rent up by 20% just last month). Come to think of it, they're paying rent and only really going home to sleep.

Let's just say a good provider could average $70 in tips per session (i.e. the average customer requests Nude + B2B + HJ as the minimum extras), that's another $420.

That's $630 total for the day. Personally, I also wouldn't get out of bed for any less than that either (after tax), and I'm sure most others are in the same boat here.

Obviously I'm just pulling figures out of my head based on what the shops (on average) charge for their 'room rental fee' and what the girls (on average) charge for extras. This is likely different from reality.

But one thing certainly is reality... the price of everything is going up. You pay to play essentially. We all want to earn more money but we still want to pay the prices on goods and services from 3-5 years ago.

Yep, I do agree that some of the girls are taking the piss (especially the ones where the level of service a punter receives is dictated by how deep he reaches into his pockets for her), but before too long the best girls who do remain (and I do have a fair list of regular favourites) will be back on the plane home never to return.

There has been lots of discussion around the prospect of new talent coming in after lockdowns and travel restrictions were lifted. Personally, I'm yet to see any great influx of new talent - probably because they don't see the value vs how much it's going to cost them to live here. 90% of the girls I'm seeing at the moment I've known since the start of 2019, and slowly but surely some of them are starting to head home, or move into other areas of employment should they have decided to stay long term, because it's no longer sustainable for them to live here just pulling our dicks for the same prices as three years ago.

The split is usually not 50/50. The shop gets more than the ML. This is why the MLs are keen to receive tips from extras.

Elbandit0
13-10-2022, 01:41 PM
yeah some shops will still do NHJ for 50, then add usually add 30 for bbbj, and FS depending on the age of ML Add further 30 - 100 which would end you up with 110 - 180 plus shop fee. nowadays i just go to FS shop if i need to do fs and to legit massage if i only need massage.

cuteguy
13-10-2022, 02:29 PM
yeah some shops will still do NHJ for 50, then add usually add 30 for bbbj, and FS depending on the age of ML Add further 30 - 100 which would end you up with 110 - 180 plus shop fee. nowadays i just go to FS shop if i need to do fs and to legit massage if i only need massage.

A ML charging you $30 for BBBJ is very rare. Most charge $50 for CBJ and not BBBJ! As for FS, its $100 or more.

Sibon
13-10-2022, 05:18 PM
And after all is done, when you’re drained and showered and feeling like you’ve just ran a City to Surf and walked out that shop door with a post-session glow knowing you bundied-out way past the allotted hour - maybe then you’ll remember what punting was really all about.

If you don't already know what punting is about please let me enlighten thee:

Punting is like poetry. The ones written by romantic Keats.

Punting is like the freshness of first spring rain.

Punting is like Italian opera that we listen to while having the shower. Plácido Domingo is one comes readily to mind.

Punting is about cultivating an affordable taste for mature and sophisticated MILFs and the appreciation of their days gone past and aging beauty.

Punting is about knowing the midday sun will burn your retinue yet you'll open your eyes to look into it.

Punting is about application of wisdom and philosophical thoughts and release of potent force of alpha male.

Punting is the eternal search for a tight hole that you know never exist in the cheap and nasty cubicles that stink like unwashed moist bed sheets and discarded tissues.

Punting is to find yourself which you never know. That's why they have the huge mirrors for you in the dim cubicles. The imagery though fleeting is dreamlike.

:) :)

rooter
13-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Gotta love Sibon! Been around since the beginning. He is a legend !

Elbandit0
13-10-2022, 08:08 PM
A ML charging you $30 for BBBJ is very rare. Most charge $50 for CBJ and not BBBJ! As for FS, its $100 or more.

Yes, I actually never had a bbbj for $30, they usually have a sequence, offer HJ usually 20 then next NHJ plus 30 to 50 , then bbj add another 30 so i usually get offer around that price 80 to 100 up to the point of bbbj then FS is another addition to payment.

Ns2137
19-10-2022, 06:31 AM
The shops I can understand having to put up their prices say from $60 to $70
The biggest problem is what you use to get from the girls for $50 they are demanding $100 +

Us guys all can play this game as well. If we all agree to rate on this forum and be prepare to walk away with just a massage, I'm sure sooner or later the girls will drop the price when they realise they will not get the extras pay that they need.

$30 -NHJ
$50 - CBJ
$70 - BBBJ
$100 - FS

What do you reckon guys. Can we all agree to stick to these prices at all massage shops?

rubit moore
19-10-2022, 09:14 PM
What do you reckon guys. Can we all agree to stick to these prices at all massage shops?

Well said, Sir! This deserves a Sticky I reckon in each Sydney section :thirst:

MDPorto
20-10-2022, 01:07 PM
I'm not a BJ or FS guy... as I don't fancy releasing into the bag or having sex on a massage table. I normally save this for any ladies I'm 'dating' (brothel full service is also somewhat dissatisfying for me and not really all that much bang per buck).

But I do like the tease and release aspect more than anything - and as such I'm prepared to pay up to $80 in terms of my tip if it gets me a good massage, nude, bodyslide, HJ and teasing. I do have a list of regulars who are happy with the tips they receive from me and they provide a service that more than makes me happy.

If you just want nude + HJ - thats $50 extra (that has been the standard for a long time)
If you want nude + B2B + HJ - thats anywhere up to another $30 on top of the $50 extra (YMMV - but I think this is a fair uplift for this level of service)

If you want CBJ or BBBJ and/or FS - maybe go to a dedicated FS shop... that way you know the pricing upfront.

I know there are plenty on here who like the thrill of finding those hot girls in massage shops who like to go the extra mile. Unfortunately, you need to be prepared to pay if you want this thrill (and those that are prepared will get that thrill). The particularly hot and popular girls can and will charge whatever they want, and most guys will give it to them.

If you think you are paying too much, then don't pay it. If you are unsatisfied with what is on offer or the service isn't matching your standards, then walk away.

The Sampler
20-10-2022, 07:07 PM
I'm not a BJ or FS guy... as I don't fancy releasing into the bag or having sex on a massage table. I normally save this for any ladies I'm 'dating' (brothel full service is also somewhat dissatisfying for me and not really all that much bang per buck).

But I do like the tease and release aspect more than anything - and as such I'm prepared to pay up to $80 in terms of my tip if it gets me a good massage, nude, bodyslide, HJ and teasing. I do have a list of regulars who are happy with the tips they receive from me and they provide a service that more than makes me happy.

If you just want nude + HJ - thats $50 extra (that has been the standard for a long time)
If you want nude + B2B + HJ - thats anywhere up to another $30 on top of the $50 extra (YMMV - but I think this is a fair uplift for this level of service)

If you want CBJ or BBBJ and/or FS - maybe go to a dedicated FS shop... that way you know the pricing upfront.

I know there are plenty on here who like the thrill of finding those hot girls in massage shops who like to go the extra mile. Unfortunately, you need to be prepared to pay if you want this thrill (and those that are prepared will get that thrill). The particularly hot and popular girls can and will charge whatever they want, and most guys will give it to them.

If you think you are paying too much, then don't pay it. If you are unsatisfied with what is on offer or the service isn't matching your standards, then walk away.

I think the problem has been that the prices for the standard HJ and NHJ have gone up beyond the usual $20/$50 at some of the more popular shops. Double whammy as the quality of the massage and extras has dropped as well.

syxxx
22-10-2022, 02:44 PM
It's mainly inflation and the influx of fresh girls from OS. These prices will be the new norm for awhile as disposable income drops and inflation goes up.
All things considered I think we're lucky to get the quality of girls, the number of locations and while it's a premium price it's better than most other places in the world.

22-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Sydney in general is overpriced. For what you pay for an hour here you can get a SYT all night BB

Ns2137
22-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Sydney in general is overpriced. For what you pay for an hour here you can get a SYT all night BB

Where/what's SYT?

Danny801
22-10-2022, 10:24 PM
Totally the only thing that has stayed the same is the nhj at $50. Noticeably shop prices have been increasing, as brothers have said SV is now $90 an hr, that was the rate for 90 mins only 3 years ago precovid. So 50% inflation in 3 years. If only our salary did the same then we can all keep pace

fud
23-10-2022, 01:53 AM
Where/what's SYT?

Sweet Young Thing ?

rubit moore
23-10-2022, 12:15 PM

BB? Bareback?! Oh, oops shhh better not use that trigger word on here :miao:

rubit moore
23-10-2022, 12:45 PM

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?110381-Epping-Massage-41-Claire

A fine recent example of declining an extortionist and then getting shorted time-wise on a massage for refusing to pay it. The girl obviously ran out of moves by the 35 min point and was already thinking of the next customer. As other have pointed out here, the days of the $50 NHJ being a given as standard is now being used as a lever. The girls have got greedy and we’ve got greedy. The problem now is, declining means shit service for the rest of the massage whereas I can remember knocking back a NHJ and downgrading to just a HE for $20 and the girl still did her job.

MDPorto
23-10-2022, 01:56 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?110381-Epping-Massage-41-Claire

A fine recent example of declining an extortionist and then getting shorted time-wise on a massage for refusing to pay it. The girl obviously ran out of moves by the 35 min point and was already thinking of the next customer. As other have pointed out here, the days of the $50 NHJ being a given as standard is now being used as a lever. The girls have got greedy and we’ve got greedy. The problem now is, declining means shit service for the rest of the massage whereas I can remember knocking back a NHJ and downgrading to just a HE for $20 and the girl still did her job.

As I alluded to in another earlier post in this same thread, I do agree. Some girls are taking the piss in terms of the level of service a punter ultimately receives is dictated by how far a punter is willing to reach into his pocket for her. I suppose this is another good example of a girl getting greedy.

The great thing about the forums (not just this one but the other options on the web as well) is that you can get feedback from the reviews and also speak to punters via private message.

I've seen reviews like this before and I have also validated feedback via PM with other punters. Sometimes I will still book with a particular lady who has had mixed feedback provided to me, then shown up and discussed my preferred extras with her before handing over any money (even the house fee for the massage itself). If it's not to my satisfaction (be it what she wants to charge or the standard of extra that is on offer), I walk.

victor_bennet
23-10-2022, 02:02 PM
As I alluded to in another earlier post in this same thread, I do agree. Some girls are taking the piss in terms of the level of service a punter ultimately receives is dictated by how far a punter is willing to reach into his pocket for her. I suppose this is another good example of a girl getting greedy.

The great thing about the forums (not just this one but the other options on the web as well) is that you can get feedback from the reviews and also speak to punters via private message.

I've seen reviews like this before and I have also validated feedback via PM with other punters. Sometimes I will still book with a particular lady who has had mixed feedback provided to me, then shown up and discussed my preferred extras with her before handing over any money (even the house fee for the massage itself). If it's not to my satisfaction (be it what she wants to charge or the standard of extra that is on offer), I walk.
Good guide bro
Your calculations of extras make sense

woodland
23-10-2022, 02:21 PM
It's called inflation. Its the new normal. We need to get used to it.

rubit moore
23-10-2022, 03:28 PM

You'd make a piss-poor ML or WL MDPorto, they'd never put that much effort in :big_smile:

fairy
23-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Dont mind the prices so much but dont like when the girls downgrade part 2 when you dont take all the extras.

Bullzdog
23-10-2022, 10:03 PM
I think the key is communication between the ML/WL and you. Don’t be afraid to share what you would like, it’s unlikely to just happen.

It will greatly improve the experience, for everyone!

OneandDone
04-11-2022, 02:05 PM
The shops would love this post punters turning on each other. The top girls get a premium to base price. 1 or 2 pineapples doesn't seem extreme given their are numerous duds at 300+ at the fs shops if you go by this forum. I would have more of an issue with a punter withholding on a dud that could save me 300 than the 50-100 over tipper. We need the base price girl up to a certain standard that's all I'd ask for

warwick1
04-11-2022, 05:05 PM
I have been visiting shops only since early 2018, and I stick to my own area, at most now I'll go once a week but I have noticed the Thai girls who seem to be dominating a couple of shops try it on you for extra money, but I stick now to one lady, she really looks after me and I look after her, apart from that I don't think the prices have gone up that much and I don't give a shit........

Warrabong
05-11-2022, 07:35 PM
I agree. Might as well go to legit shop and claim health fund rebate. Then go to a brothel for part 2

warwick1
05-11-2022, 07:43 PM
What area are mate if you can share? And maybe also the name of the shop as would like to try some new places

Artarmon............Try 126a,104a,84a,88a, knock yourself out....

Danny801
07-11-2022, 09:25 PM
I actually think its due to less supply and so the girls all know the can charge higher. Spoke to a ml recently who has been here 4 years and she used to make $1200 working at a legit place place 5 days a week, but as a ml for the last year takes home double working 3 days a week. And she is average looking. So those that a fully booked day in/out will be easier raking in $1k plus a day.

cmk76
08-11-2022, 05:37 PM
I think a lot of punters being generous when handing out the extra 1 or 2 pineapples just because they liked the service is spoiling the MLs/WLs a lot. I understand that it's your money and you can do whatever you want with your money. But again I repeat this thing is spoiling them big time. Maybe some will say no it's very subjective or they don't agree with this but I don't care I gotta say what I gotta say.

Like for example I used to saw a ML she offers a particular extra, which I was deeply interested in. A few punters I know they offered her even more money than she asks for just because they liked her service. As a result her demand for extra went sky rocketing and now she says that's my price if you want you pay or you don't. I was okay I paid twice and now I don't go to her anymore because she is getting more and more greedy. The main reason I mentioned this story is that with her extra and house fee included. It's much more expensive than a good FS session with bbbj and much more. And with her you only get part 1 and 2 (nhj) and the extra I am talking about. So nothing special. In the end I want to say sky rocketing prices are fault of punters as well as the recession.
Sometimes it feels like the recession is heavily and only affecting these MLs/ WLs and affecting their tax free cash income.

Sounds like one of the village chickens from Thailand... Was anal that good with her?!

Raybo
08-11-2022, 11:50 PM
I have been visiting shops only since early 2018, and I stick to my own area, at most now I'll go once a week but I have noticed the Thai girls who seem to be dominating a couple of shops try it on you for extra money, but I stick now to one lady, she really looks after me and I look after her, apart from that I don't think the prices have gone up that much and I don't give a shit........

Big sentence, can take a breath every now and then Rimdog....cheers....love ya lots from Raybo. Hope you get help soon.

Aussieguyinsf
09-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Honestly I’m finding there’s much better value with Sugarbabies than the whole controlled brothel massage machine.

Sibon
09-11-2022, 07:41 AM
Honestly I’m finding there’s much better value with Sugarbabies than the whole controlled brothel massage machine.

Please enlighten.

Sugarbabies are $600-$700 per meet. A punt in massage parlour is only $200 less.

thehoof
10-11-2022, 11:22 AM
I agree 100% way overpriced as all the major escorts

AJJ
11-11-2022, 09:03 PM
Long time punter new on forum 😀. I'm finding ML are asking for so much in tips now compared to pre covid! I've made mistake too many times of giving girl good tip then every girl in shop expecting the big tip!! The girls obviously talk and disclose to each other how much each customer pays 😪

thrillseeker217
22-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Long time punter new on forum ��. I'm finding ML are asking for so much in tips now compared to pre covid! I've made mistake too many times of giving girl good tip then every girl in shop expecting the big tip!! The girls obviously talk and disclose to each other how much each customer pays ��

Thats horrible, whats the point tipping big. If you like their service, just book them again.

footboy2012
23-11-2022, 07:51 AM
These days I just use massage places as brothel and skip part 1. 50 for CBJ and up to $150 for FS seems to be the norm.

Some times you can offer $100 for FS and if they try to negotiate up, just say maybe next time and watch them accept $100. But be prepared to put it back in the wallet.

At the end of the time, most ML will not turn down an extra $100 to suck and fuck a dick. Not like they haven’t done it before.

footboy2012
23-11-2022, 07:52 AM
Still cheaper going to FS place, but I am finding the quality at massage joints higher. Also, a lot more Thai pussy at massage joints these days, which is what I’m after.

Sunnyhot
23-11-2022, 08:06 AM
Still cheaper going to FS place, but I am finding the quality at massage joints higher. Also, a lot more Thai pussy at massage joints these days, which is what I’m after.
Thai ladies are hot and most of them are wet pussy? Wandering they are really horny or they put some gel? Love those feelings :D

Meng
23-11-2022, 08:28 AM
These days I just use massage places as brothel and skip part 1. 50 for CBJ and up to $150 for FS seems to be the norm.

Some times you can offer $100 for FS and if they try to negotiate up, just say maybe next time and watch them accept $100. But be prepared to put it back in the wallet.

At the end of the time, most ML will not turn down an extra $100 to suck and fuck a dick. Not like they haven’t done it before.

Loool is this you?

Basically this. Regular girls I have been seeing, I ask them their preferences to who they like to see and they prefer respectable, clean and not smelling guys, soft skin. One girl did say she didn't want to see this fat guy cause apparently he treats her like crap. Uses RnT like a brothel and skips part 1.

footboy2012
23-11-2022, 11:27 AM
Nah it wouldn’t be me.

I am in very good shape (i’m into jujitsu and running) and respectful.

cheekypineapple50
23-11-2022, 08:52 PM
I prefer RnT over FS but am definitely feeling the bite of general increases in massage prices :cry:, thankfully this forum is a goldmine and has saved me wallet

AJJ
24-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Thats horrible, whats the point tipping big. If you like their service, just book them again.

Exactly mate! This has fucked me over too many times but never again!!!

cheekypineapple50
24-11-2022, 09:01 PM
nothing wrong with paying a little bit extra if service was very good

Hennessy
29-11-2022, 09:53 PM
IMHO RnT is worth it as it offers flexibility - the punter is given the option to spend less or spend big. If the ML turns out to be a dud, you can get away with the bare minimum massage price of $45/30 minutes, $60/45 minutes etc (plus, if you so wish, $50 for NHJ just to keep the ML happy) without having to pay a minimum of $150 for 30 minutes upfront to shops like 42g. If you like what you see, then it is up to you to choose the extras at different price points that work best for you. At times it can get expensive if the ML is attractive and delightful company. But value is subjective and as long as you are happy, price is only a number.

jaquedm1307
19-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Relatively new but already found big price differences and I believe value between a 60 & 90 mins session
My experience 60 mins / $65-70 & 90 mins $100-120 for massage to shop
ML cost for HJ/ PS / CBJ / DATY 60 mins $100 & 90 mins $150
So approx
60 mins $ 170
90 mins $ 250
Often get the feeling whilst shop keen ML not so keen to do 90 mins

Having said that recently paid for a 90 mins session with Natalie at Saigon Princess and crawled out barely able to walk 1000% value for money

John Holmes
26-12-2022, 10:46 AM
My experience with RnT shops are definitely overpriced as everything is extras and is hard to refuse if the ML is really hot. From experience with 1hr bookings, half the session is lost from massage. What's even worst, when the ML is Mega Hot but will not offer any extras. I rather go to a full service joint knowing what I pay/get or a legit massage place if I need a massage done.

But some guys swear by it because it offers a kind of surprise not knowing what's on the menu. Each to their own

tpol
26-12-2022, 03:21 PM
My experience with RnT shops are definitely overpriced as everything is extras and is hard to refuse if the ML is really hot. From experience with 1hr bookings, half the session is lost from massage. What's even worst, when the ML is Mega Hot but will not offer any extras. I rather go to a full service joint knowing what I pay/get or a legit massage place if I need a massage done.

But some guys swear by it because it offers a kind of surprise not knowing what's on the menu. Each to their own
Gee, i hardly ever get a massage at a rnt. Part 2 almost straight away then sometimes part 3

Just say massage afterwards is better after coming. More relaxing.

Or maybe i dont really give in if they try to negotiate

nilhlator
26-12-2022, 06:21 PM
money comes and goes and you dont get any younger lol might as well spend the money aye

Sibon
26-12-2022, 07:55 PM

Where do you go?

Have you tried the shops in Artarmon or Burwood?

FS is always on offered if cash is not a problem with you.

Even if you pretend to be ignorant you'll be asked, "Want to Fuck?" if that is all the English the Chinese ML on "English Student Visa" can command.

jaquedm1307
29-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Gee, i hardly ever get a massage at a rnt. Part 2 almost straight away then sometimes part 3

Just say massage afterwards is better after coming. More relaxing.

Or maybe i dont really give in if they try to negotiate

My sentiments entirely - guess that's the benefit of building up a few regulars whom you know will dive straight into part 2 and work out how the sessions progresses / finishes as you go.

Once you've established a fair price you know you'll get value for money

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 05:22 PM
There are other reasons to visit RNTs, value for money is NOT one of them.

jaquedm1307
29-12-2022, 05:43 PM
There are other reasons to visit RNTs, value for money is NOT one of them.

Can u help a newb understand your reasonings further please

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Can u help a newb understand your reasonings further please
Well, to me, value for money = getting what you paid for. I think that's a sound reasoning, no?

So you go to an FS place, you pay the fee and since it is an FS place, you expect to get fucked by a girl. So it happens. You go into the room, meet a girl who has just fucked 10 other people that day, she's all ready to go again. Within 5 minutes you've both got your kit off (5 secs for her, cos she's probably got an easy to remove kit on. Can't blame her). Shower done, you lay on the bed, she does her routine, you fuck her she fucks you, game over. Maybe you try to go round 2. Next week, you get horny again, you go to another shop, oh my, same fucking thing happens again.

That's value for money. You get what you paid for, but.... Do you really want to be buying the same product every single time you need to get your rocks off?

Do you eat Maccas every meal? Oh sure, Big Mac Mondays, Chicken Nugget Tuesdays and so on. Can you handle that?

It's the same thing with switching between RNTs and FS. Sometimes I want the sure thing BBBJ, fuck and go experience of FS shops. But sometimes I'm just lazy, I want to lay there, chat up a hottie who's touching my body, who somehow allows me to touch her body anywhere I like, and (usually but not always) end up fucking her.

If "guaranteed FS" is so very important to you, I can offer this advice about RNTs. It pays to be friendly with the mamasan. Find out who's the boss, get on their good side. You will be paid off in spades.

ditchtheboss
29-12-2022, 06:26 PM
Well, to me, value for money = getting what you paid for. I think that's a sound reasoning, no?

So you go to an FS place, you pay the fee and since it is an FS place, you expect to get fucked by a girl. So it happens. You go into the room, meet a girl who has just fucked 10 other people that day, she's all ready to go again. Within 5 minutes you've both got your kit off (5 secs for her, cos she's probably got an easy to remove kit on. Can't blame her). Shower done, you lay on the bed, she does her routine, you fuck her she fucks you, game over. Maybe you try to go round 2. Next week, you get horny again, you go to another shop, oh my, same fucking thing happens again.

That's value for money. You get what you paid for, but.... Do you really want to be buying the same product every single time you need to get your rocks off?

Do you eat Maccas every meal? Oh sure, Big Mac Mondays, Chicken Nugget Tuesdays and so on. Can you handle that?

It's the same thing with switching between RNTs and FS. Sometimes I want the sure thing BBBJ, fuck and go experience of FS shops. But sometimes I'm just lazy, I want to lay there, chat up a hottie who's touching my body, who somehow allows me to touch her body anywhere I like, and (usually but not always) end up fucking her.

If "guaranteed FS" is so very important to you, I can offer this advice about RNTs. It pays to be friendly with the mamasan. Find out who's the boss, get on their good side. You will be paid off in spades.

I agree with Goldfishman. This year I saw I think all MLs at 2 Pope Street as I wanted to detox from the brothel. It was a great experience. When you first see an ML you don’t really know what you are going to get and I enjoy that element of surprise. The negotiation in the room for parts 2 3 or whatever I find s bit occurred but I got over it over time.

I once saw a ML a couple of times and once she literally put the condom on and rode me to oblivion. At the end she told me she should pay me 🤣🤣🤣. I have had great fun.

Variety is the spice of life

jaquedm1307
29-12-2022, 07:26 PM

Understand now and totally like your reasoning and certainly prefer a variety of dishes
There must be a slightly misunderstanding in what I said as 'guaranteed FS' isn't actually that important but difference & variety & also the uncertainty of the unknown

GoldfishMan Really appreciate u taking the time and trouble to explain - thank u

Vader
29-12-2022, 07:28 PM

Why then , according to your logic why did you get married?

wilisno
29-12-2022, 07:35 PM

Value for money is a personal and subjective thing, if you enjoy it, it’s good value for money, period.

To me, all you said you can get from RnT, I can get it from FS places, depends on how you play the cards.

I don’t go to massage places, I like massaging girls, but I don’t like to be massaged, I’ve been hurt by amateurs. BTW, I can’t eat Macca everyday, not even once a week, but it’s not the same with FS, Macca food is dead, no feelings, but FS can be different every time, you playing with a human being, a living thing. ;) ;) ;)

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Why then , according to your logic why did you get married?

Have you ever been married?

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Value for money is a personal and subjective thing, if you enjoy it, it’s good value for money, period.

To me, all you said you can get from RnT, I can get it from FS places, depends on how you play the cards.

I don’t go to massage places, I like massaging girls, but I don’t like to be massaged, I’ve been hurt by amateurs. BTW, I can’t eat Macca everyday, not even once a week, but it’s not the same with FS, Macca food is dead, no feelings, but FS can be different every time, you playing with a human being, a living thing. ;) ;) ;)

Nah mate, you didn't get my main point. It's never about what I can get from this I can get from that. The entire experience is completely different bro.

Since you said you don't like the feeling of being massaged, that means you don't go for RNT. You're an FS guy. That means you don't know what I'm talking about.

Only someone who frequents both RNT and FS would know the difference I'm talking about. In RNT, there are "those quiet moments" that build the chemistry between you and her. You don't even have to say anything to each other. The act of her touching me and me touching her is enough to get something going.

That element is completely missing from FS shops. Even if you try to play your cards right, how do you do it without making the whole situation awkward? You go into the room, the girl is ready to go. What do you tell her? Let's just sit here, look at each other and touch and feel each other for 30 mins? She will try to go along and don't know wtf is going on bro...

The problem here is FS girls are just too ready to go. That's why I also go for private agency girls, because they're not so ready to go. They're amateurs, a bit awkward, but at least I get a sense that I'm one of the conveyor belt of Johns coming through.

wilisno
29-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Nah mate, you didn't get my main point. It's never about what I can get from this I can get from that. The entire experience is completely different bro.

Since you said you don't like the feeling of being massaged, that means you don't go for RNT. You're an FS guy. That means you don't know what I'm talking about.

Only someone who frequents both RNT and FS would know the difference I'm talking about. In RNT, there are "those quiet moments" that build the chemistry between you and her. You don't even have to say anything to each other. The act of her touching me and me touching her is enough to get something going.

That element is completely missing from FS shops. Even if you try to play your cards right, how do you do it without making the whole situation awkward? You go into the room, the girl is ready to go. What do you tell her? Let's just sit here, look at each other and touch and feel each other for 30 mins? She will try to go along and don't know wtf is going on bro...

The problem here is FS girls are just too ready to go. That's why I also go for private agency girls, because they're not so ready to go. They're amateurs, a bit awkward, but at least I get a sense that I'm one of the conveyor belt of Johns coming through.

You’re wrong there, I did go to RnT, that’s why I concluded that I don’t like it. As I said, the value is in your mind, as long as you enjoy it, it’s good value.

No matter what you say is the difference that gives you better value, if it doesn’t appeal to me, there’s no value in it.

Vader
30-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Have you ever been married?

No, why would I? I might be silly but I am not stupid!

tpol
30-12-2022, 04:23 PM

Rnt with a new girl is like a first date. U flirt to see how far u can get to build a connection and u will know depending on how much she lets u get away with. Though rnt with a experoenced girl might not be the case especially if she offers fs.

Fs is getting laid. But sometimes u just want to get laid and not go thru the above flirting part. Most are mechanical

Sometimes i want to do nothing and i find a regular who i know is gr8 at hj and worships cock wif lotsa edging

Or a bj queen who will suck cock for an hr

Depends on the mood I'm in and how tired i am.

If they do a good job i leave 10 mins to massage them and they do appreciate that

GoldfishMan
30-12-2022, 05:04 PM
No, why would I? I might be silly but I am not stupid!

Then there’s no need for me to answer your question, in the same way as I don’t have to explain how delicious pork is to a Muslim. Have a nice day!

Vader
30-12-2022, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=GoldfishMan;2570069]Then there’s no need for me to answer your question, in the same way as I don’t have to explain how delicious pork is to a Muslim. Have a nice day![/QUOT

I feel sorry for you mate. Happy New Year.

rooter
30-12-2022, 08:05 PM
For me R&T has the same vibe as having a surgical procedure in a public hospital (actually that's too harsh, lets say in a private hospital with a pretty nurse).
It's very clinical, cold and procedural. All that's missing is being made to wear a gown with your arse sticking out the back.
Nothing wrong with it. You shoot a load and you go home happy. All good.
Clearly plenty of bros love it and that's great!
I don't think anyone can judge other punters punting habits and routines and practices.
We are all different and we do what turns us on and it's all good.

wilisno
30-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Like a gambler in a casino, the addiction is in chasing the odds, he might win he might lose, that’s the excitement, although he loses more than he wins eventually, that’s why the gambling industry survives as long as the sex industry !

Like Don Juan, he enjoyed the art of chasing girls, the end result is secondary. ;) ;) ;)

Nojoke
30-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Rnt with a new girl is like a first date. U flirt to see how far u can get to build a connection and u will know depending on how much she lets u get away with. Though rnt with a experoenced girl might not be the case especially if she offers fs.

Fs is getting laid. But sometimes u just want to get laid and not go thru the above flirting part. Most are mechanical

Sometimes i want to do nothing and i find a regular who i know is gr8 at hj and worships cock wif lotsa edging

Or a bj queen who will suck cock for an hr

Depends on the mood I'm in and how tired i am.

If they do a good job i leave 10 mins to massage them and they do appreciate that

I did that 3 years ago and ended up in the most fucked up relationship with a ML. It's over now.... so I guess I could say it worked a little too well!

GoldfishMan
31-12-2022, 09:10 AM
For me R&T has the same vibe as having a surgical procedure in a public hospital (actually that's too harsh, lets say in a private hospital with a pretty nurse).
It's very clinical, cold and procedural. All that's missing is being made to wear a gown with your arse sticking out the back.
Nothing wrong with it. You shoot a load and you go home happy. All good.
Clearly plenty of bros love it and that's great!
I don't think anyone can judge other punters punting habits and routines and practices.
We are all different and we do what turns us on and it's all good.

Haha, yep, that's true, if you lack the qualities needed to attract the ladies at least a little. I've been lucky to be able to do that so far (also the reason I've never been able to stay single for as long as I can remember in my adult life).

I guess I'll keep doing RNTs until I'm too old to attract the ladies. Will prolly have to switch to only FS shops for fucking then, I think. Cest la vie.

wilisno
31-12-2022, 09:51 AM
Haha, yep, that's true, if you lack the qualities needed to attract the ladies at least a little. I've been lucky to be able to do that so far (also the reason I've never been able to stay single for as long as I can remember in my adult life).

I guess I'll keep doing RNTs until I'm too old to attract the ladies. Will prolly have to switch to only FS shops for fucking then, I think. Cest la vie.

Hahaha, handsome boy attracting the ladies, lol. Like Wood23 said, every ml he met is ready for part 3 nowadays, hahaha, Woodsy must be a Brad Pitt ! ;) ;) ;)

GoldfishMan
31-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Hahaha, handsome boy attracting the ladies, lol. Like Wood23 said, every ml he met is ready for part 3 nowadays, hahaha, Woodsy must be a Brad Pitt ! ;) ;) ;)

Lol I’m no Brad Pitt, certainly not getting 100% FS from RNT, but I’ve had a fair few memorable “connections” with the MLs. When that happens, it would be like I go in expecting the “clinical” experience as rooter said, but came out thinking “holy shit what just happened”.

And we’re not just talking about Part 3 here, we’re talking about baby making sessions.

Mind you, I’ve had the same incredible experience in FS shops like the Ginzas, but the score is very much in favour of RNTs. I put this down to the “straight to business” mentality that exists in FS shops making it difficult to get the same chemistry happening as in RNTs.

wilisno
31-12-2022, 12:11 PM
Lol I’m no Brad Pitt, certainly not getting 100% FS from RNT, but I’ve had a fair few memorable “connections” with the MLs. When that happens, it would be like I go in expecting the “clinical” experience as rooter said, but came out thinking “holy shit what just happened”.

And we’re not just talking about Part 3 here, we’re talking about baby making sessions.

Mind you, I’ve had the same incredible experience in FS shops like the Ginzas, but the score is very much in favour of RNTs. I put this down to the “straight to business” mentality that exists in FS shops making it difficult to get the same chemistry happening as in RNTs.

So much so Woodsy said he decided to go for legit massage then face places afterwards, because he’s deprived of the chase, and getting less time for baby making activities for the same money or more in an RnT. ;) ;) ;)

GoldfishMan
31-12-2022, 06:15 PM
So much so Woodsy said he decided to go for legit massage then face places afterwards, because he’s deprived of the chase, and getting less time for baby making activities for the same money or more in an RnT. ;) ;) ;)

My dude, I can't speak for woods. I can only speak for myself because it's the only thing I know 100% without a doubt is true. Everything else I read on this forum, let's just say I take most of it with a huge grain of salt. IMO, I can count with one hand the number of bros that I consider to be writing their genuine experiences on the forum.

wilisno
31-12-2022, 06:50 PM
My dude, I can't speak for woods. I can only speak for myself because it's the only thing I know 100% without a doubt is true. Everything else I read on this forum, let's just say I take most of it with a huge grain of salt. IMO, I can count with one hand the number of bros that I consider to be writing their genuine experiences on the forum.
That’s what I’m saying from the start, value is an individual preference, if you like it your way, it’s good value, I don’t even say how many love making sessions I’ve had with WLs. ;) ;) ;)

As for trusting no one on the forum, that’s nothing unusual, I’m sure most people take that stance too, just as when they read your comments or reviews with a grain of salt. But the smart one can always find something useful in reviews and benefited from them.

vitrium
01-01-2023, 11:01 AM
I had a quite attractive Brazillian ML ask for my number recently. I declined but said I would add her on my socials (gave her a burner social account).

While it was tempting to explore dating an ML. I don't want to risk the baggage that comes along with it. Sure I might get some free bareback sex out of it. But I'd rather not be in a relationship with a woman that's sucking and stroking 10 stranger cocks a day for a living.

Regarding the OPs topic. You can get cheap massage with extras and FS further out west. But the quality tends to dip quite a lot. More cougars and 40-50 year old Chinese ladies.

cuteguy
01-01-2023, 01:45 PM
I did that 3 years ago and ended up in the most fucked up relationship with a ML. It's over now.... so I guess I could say it worked a little too well!

Guys are tempted to fall for WLs or MLs believing they can have meaningful relationships and free sex with these girls. However, it rarely ever ends in a happy ending.

For all newbies who have never been in a relationship with a WL/ML, I wouldn't suggest not trying to have such relationship. At least you will find out why we say don't get involved with a WL/ML.

Axeman123
01-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Guys are tempted to fall for WLs or MLs believing they can have meaningful relationships and free sex with these girls. However, it rarely ever ends in a happy ending.

For all newbies who have never been in a relationship with a WL/ML, I wouldn't suggest not trying to have such relationship. At least you will find out why we say don't get involved with a WL/ML. The most anyone could ever be to the"Ladies"is the best of a bad bunch or just easy work.

ColesBag
01-01-2023, 04:28 PM
I had a quite attractive Brazillian ML ask for my number recently. I declined but said I would add her on my socials (gave her a burner social account).

While it was tempting to explore dating an ML. I don't want to risk the baggage that comes along with it. Sure I might get some free bareback sex out of it. But I'd rather not be in a relationship with a woman that's sucking and stroking 10 stranger cocks a day for a living.

Regarding the OPs topic. You can get cheap massage with extras and FS further out west. But the quality tends to dip quite a lot. More cougars and 40-50 year old Chinese ladies.

Just because a woman asks you for her number doesn't mean she wants a relationship. Maybe, like you, she just wants to fuck.

GoldfishMan
01-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Just because a woman asks you for her number doesn't mean she wants a relationship. Maybe, like you, she just wants to fuck.

Bruh, that was going very well until the last phrase "just wants to fuck", lol!

mrzhang
01-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Just punters and buyers remorse sometimes but it’s punting

woods23
01-01-2023, 10:59 PM
Rnt has lost the charm ( flooded with wl/ greedy girl) the last few yrs. I remember when daty nd fingering was the easiest to get then fs bbj nd anal be super hard. Most sessions is so natural flowing in to daty fingering then fs without price being mentioned

Now I rate Fs is the easiest no need to work for it just ask or offer dont neeed to be Handsome!( overpriced for standard fs ) This yr got two anal in matters of 2 months. Before it took me 3 to 5 yrs just scored 2 anal with ml. Will Heading back to fs shop more this yr and i don't look like Brad pitt:smile:

Danny801
02-01-2023, 03:17 AM
Summed up well Mr Woods.
Now they read out a menu before you even get seated. Losing its charm a bit.
The menu goes something like 50,100,150 for nhj, cbj and fs and add 50 on top for bbbj.
Gone are days when it was $50 for fiv, daty , dfk and sometimes even bbbj thrown in.
And $90 min bookings , sometimes they used to sigh and worry how they gonna massage so long, and then were v grateful when i dropped a lime.
And all this was only 3 yrs ago. Oh well, im sure a new balance will be found, esp as shop fees are keep going up too.

tpol
03-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Rnt has lost the charm ( flooded with wl/ greedy girl) the last few yrs. I remember when daty nd fingering was the easiest to get then fs bbj nd anal be super hard. Most sessions is so natural flowing in to daty fingering then fs without price being mentioned

Now I rate Fs is the easiest no need to work for it just ask or offer dont neeed to be Handsome!( overpriced for standard fs ) This yr got two anal in matters of 2 months. Before it took me 3 to 5 yrs just scored 2 anal with ml. Will Heading back to fs shop more this yr and i don't look like Brad pitt:smile:

I do agree with this in terms of rnt. There are alot of girls asking for overs.

woods23
03-01-2023, 06:50 PM
I think I have find my balance for 2023 to save some money nd can have fun .This going to be my routine.

This yr i had already done- 1 legitimate masssge 1 fs shop nd 1 rnt shop. It comes to my mind why pay $90-$100 for a legitimate massage( 60mins) when u can get a really good massage plus nude hj with shower for $115 ( 45mins) ?? Only $20 different! First come to mind is 227BW they have lot of Thai girl there nd we all know the Thai can really massage. For rnt nd plays there's Summerville has a shower.

For trial I went to 227BW ..text Alice ask any hot girl can do hard massage...she recommended Victoria nd Eva the day I visit. I picked Victoria ( omg this girl is so good ) What can I say one of the best deep tissue ever it just suited me perfectly, just like a legitimate massage. It's soo good just lay there to be the receiving end for once! Not trying to get any extra extra just relax...if they offer it nd the price is good why not. Definitely going back nd try the whole roster:) .

I don't go there very often but I like Alice attitude- i feel that she don't BS you around she don't care if you come or not no hard sell a genuine lady

BTW Victoria has a great body nd friendly attitude!

Meng
03-01-2023, 06:57 PM
I think I have find my balance for 2023 to save some money nd can have fun .This going to be my routine.

This yr i had already done- 1 legitimate masssge 1 fs shop nd 1 rnt shop. It comes to my mind why pay $90-$100 for a legitimate massage( 60mins) when u can get a really good massage plus nude hj with shower for $115 ( 45mins) ?? Only $20 different! First come to is mind is 227BW they have lot of Thai girl there nd we all know the Thai can really massage. For rnt nd plays there's Summerville has a shower.

For trial I went to 227BW ..text Alice ask any hot girl can do hard massage...she recommended Victoria nd Eva the day I visit. I picked Victoria ( omg this girl so good ) What can I say one of the best deep tissue ever it just suited me perfectly, just like a legitimate massage. It's soo good just lay there to be the receiving end for once! Not trying to get any extra extra just relax...if they offer it nd the price is good why not.

Legitimate massages also take health insurance though. One Thai massage for 1 hour with health insurance costs about 45-50 dollars as opposed to 100 dollars.

pelanc
09-01-2023, 12:25 PM
While I generally agree, I think you can still get “bargains”.

George St around Haymarket, there are a few massage joints where I bluntly walked in before Christmas and asked whether I can have a HJ for 70 - 80 and some Thai girls happily obliged.

Ns2137
15-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Care to share which Haymarket shops pls?

JohnJones
15-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Just finished an RnT session. Not sure how much they used to charge each time bracket but I got charged $60 for 45mins. And the ML charged me usual pineapples for FS, no increase in tips so far. I feel like it's kinda similar to getting standard Western service in 42G or N5M. Unless the ML offers really good massage you'd be better off at an FS shop.