PDA

View Full Version : cbd style massage Raki : What’s that about

Mickeydrippen
14-09-2022, 09:42 PM
3rd massage in a 3 day Sydney visit. Amy and Jenny at 200 Stanmore were brilliant. I was almost going to book 200 again but thought that Ada might think I’m but excessive.
I’d read some quirky reviews of CBD style so thought I’d give it a try.
It’s location is a bit tricky considering all the other massage shops at that end of Pitt Street are lit up like Christmas trees. Level 1 at No 276 in a modern office building.
This may sound a bit weird but I have been binging on so many Korean dramas that I thought I’d try a Korean girl. Supposedly Japanese and Korean only at CBD Style.
I ring at 9:45 and try to get a massage at 10:00. Told the Korean girl not available until 10:30, so I booked. I arrived and reception said hello you’re here for Korean girl. A quick wash up, into the room and undress and in arrives a young demure pale skinned girl who I greeted in Korean Annyeonghaseyo. First ( what’s that about), she says I’m Japanese. Oh!
Full cost for the visit is $170 and I knew extras included. I talked a little to the girl to find out my boundaries and expectations. She seemed like she didn’t really belong in this industry at all. Her name was Raki, she was pretty, very demure was in Australia on a 5 month working visa and said she was a nurse from Yokohama. I suppose that’s my second( what’s that about). Remember Japan is not a third world country like Thailand.
Anyway down business and she starts a fairly insipid massage. Hell she was still a cute kid and I was enjoying the weather so to speak. Not much tease either so I grabbed her hand for a little tackle play. She was extremely tentative though happy to follow instructions.
On the flip she proved to be slim with nice b cups with great nipples that were available for sucking. She was happy to cuddle but kept her panties on because of her period. She got started on a bbbj which is treat for me at a massage venue, ball licking. Everything was very amateurish and I swear I wouldn’t have been surprised to be told my dick was the first one she had ever seen, remember I had also seen legend Jenny at 200 S the day before. However, I’m of the school that every blow job is a good blow job. I was happy take my time and finish myself off whilst she did a number on my balls.
Don’t get me wrong everything was ok but her innocence and inexperience reminded me of my first fumbling teenage sexual experiences. Later as I walked out onto Pitt St I thought my third ( what the fuck was that about). All a bit surreal so as I finish writing this I’m thinking definitely my last ( what was that about).

Labia Vortex
15-09-2022, 12:57 AM
Linda does indicate that some of the girls are inexperienced
That aside $175 is a lot to pay for inexperience
Sounds like they messed up your booking
Send Linda some feedback via WeChat

asam46
15-09-2022, 04:02 AM
Try Aki - massage is gentle and maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but her BBBJ and CIM is worth it for the $170. Highly recommended.

Mickeydrippen
15-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Linda does indicate that some of the girls are inexperienced
That aside $175 is a lot to pay for inexperience
Sounds like they messed up your booking
Send Linda some feedback via WeChat
Everything was just unusual, hence the stupid byline. I not bitter or twisted. Just confused by the whole experience. I know this industry is about pragmatism but I couldn’t figure this kid out. Stays in Homstay middle class, no friends. Something about the experience just made me feel like I was a dirty old man.

woodland
15-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Raki? Do you mean Rika?

Mickeydrippen
15-09-2022, 11:11 PM
Raki? Do you mean Rika?
Yes thanks for correction

buster
16-09-2022, 01:47 AM
Try Aki - massage is gentle and maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but her BBBJ and CIM is worth it for the $170. Highly recommended.

So the upfront fee includes BBBJ?

Hennessy
16-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Depends on the girl. Aki is the one who provides BBBJ + CIM without asking. On the other hand, I did not ask beforehand and Sua provided only CBJ. I guess it pays to ask the girl first up.