PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Pages : [1] 2

Fred Flintstone
08-08-2022, 08:27 AM
While business is slow at many parlours in Chatswood due to low immigration, Linda is still running a thriving business.

Monica is an ugly old grandma that will milk your cock for $30. Not really a friendly type and gets jealous when you book someone else. Avoid

Two young Thai babes now on the roster. Reasonable massage, but they will not do extras no matter how much you throw at them. Nor will they do a teasing service

Mary is the pick of the ladies there. Very pleasant older lady. Not ugly like Monica. She will massage your balls, do the dragon tendon bullshit, massage the base of your erect cock and basically do everything to your groin area, except wank you off. I tip her $20. Last week I left dripping with precum. Great general massage too

Dansimp9
08-08-2022, 12:46 PM
Thank you for introducing to this fred.
Went there a month ago and there was a lady called joyce who gave an amazing HJ and let me feel her tits all for 20 bucks. Massage was crap tho. Called linda a couple of times since then to see if shes working but no luck.

Also with mary, don't go for 60 min sessions. While the massage is great, Most of the time is devoted to your back and shoulders and on the 5 mins of flip she massages over the towel.

whatsup
08-08-2022, 02:57 PM
I saw Mary last week for 30 mins...I said if u can massage bum and groin ...while she did massage bum..legs and some groin but there was absolutely no touching to balls or anywhere near...her massage was very firm. I may go just for that if in pain, next time.

Wonder if she does teasing only for longer bookings. Can someone confirm. Thanks

Fred Flintstone
08-08-2022, 03:06 PM
I saw Mary last week for 30 mins...I said if u can massage bum and groin ...while she did massage bum..legs and some groin but there was absolutely no touching to balls or anywhere near...her massage was very firm. I may go just for that if in pain, next time.

Wonder if she does teasing only for longer bookings. Can someone confirm. Thanks
Yes I book Mary for 90 minutes. The teasing starts even before the flip with work to the groin from behind. On the flip, it’s everything just short of jacking me off. I tip her $20 for excellent service

Hhammer34
08-08-2022, 05:44 PM
How old would you say Mary is?

Fred Flintstone
09-08-2022, 07:43 PM
How old would you say Mary is?

Probably old enough to be your mom. I’d say between 50 - 65

cuteguy
10-08-2022, 05:04 PM

The whole point in punting is to be with young chicks and not older women or grandma's who have no teeth, saggy breasts or many wrinkles everywhere.

Jumper
10-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Good cure for rheumatism

Dansimp9
10-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Dont knock vitality. The only place running during lockdowns, this was the next best thing available.
This isn't a place you would go punting anyway, some find more pleasure in the art of tease rather than doing the routine with a plastic mechanical doll.

Raybo
11-08-2022, 12:37 AM
The whole point in punting is to be with young chicks and not older women or grandma's who have no teeth, saggy breasts or many wrinkles everywhere.

Each to their own. Many of your posts, let alone your username, annoy the crap out of me. What's to say that a 50 something MILF isn't attractive to an older bloke, guy with a fetish or a guy with limited budget?

I have had some truly great punts with older women. I have never met a WL with no teeth. I have seen saggy breasts (which can be nice) and wrinkles on younger women too. You are out of touch.

juicykeyboard
11-08-2022, 06:44 PM
What day did you see Mary or what days she on? sometimes a firm massage with a bit of a tease is in order.

spoonser
16-08-2022, 03:52 PM
thanks for this info! always thought this was a strictly legit place. keen to meet mary and maybe even monica lol

Fred Flintstone
17-08-2022, 05:06 PM
What day did you see Mary or what days she on? sometimes a firm massage with a bit of a tease is in order.

Girls rosters change all the time. Give Linda the owner a call and check

Fred Flintstone
18-08-2022, 09:00 AM
In case you’re wondering, I did try Selina, the super cute, young Chinese girl. But yeah the massage was just over the top professional. The draping was just so perfect, that only the area being massaged gets exposed. Absolutely no prospect of anything with her.

I also saw Cathy, the older Chinese lady. Massage was too soft for my liking and she didn’t put the effort in. Totally professional also.

The only one on the current roster that will actually wank you off is Monica. But the teasing service by Mary on the 90 minute booking is sensational.

Dansimp9
20-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Went today and Mary has left the business.. Got another therapist but the massage and draping were just perfect so no chance for any extras.
So much for this hidden gem..

spoonser
21-04-2023, 08:03 AM
Damn, I’m really disappointed to have missed out on Mary’s teasing massage, that kind of thing is right up my alley. Anyone know if there are other MLs around who do something like this? Can’t get enough of the tease…

Newsstart
29-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Damn, I’m really disappointed to have missed out on Mary’s teasing massage, that kind of thing is right up my alley. Anyone know if there are other MLs around who do something like this? Can’t get enough of the tease…

Is there anyone there which does more?
Let me know. Thank you

Fred Flintstone
30-04-2023, 04:04 PM
Try Parnee the highly experienced Thai Milf. She will give you a good teasing service. Her balls massage is very good and a lot better than the crook’s that owns Renwick. If you ask politely, she will jack you off for a $30 tip. She used to work at a Macau sauna, so there isn’t much she hasn’t seen.

She doesn’t like mongers touching her, so keep your hands to yourself, close your eyes, and just enjoy her expertly stroking your cock at the end

Monkeyman98
01-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Try Parnee the highly experienced Thai Milf. She will give you a good teasing service. Her balls massage is very good and a lot better than the crook’s that owns Renwick. If you ask politely, she will jack you off for a $30 tip. She used to work at a Macau sauna, so there isn’t much she hasn’t seen.

She doesn’t like mongers touching her, so keep your hands to yourself, close your eyes, and just enjoy her expertly stroking your cock at the end
So what days does she work?

SmithChips
02-05-2023, 01:08 AM

Just have to call and ask

putsputs
02-05-2023, 06:37 AM

You can also message the shopowner, the shop opens 9am

whatsup
02-05-2023, 09:26 AM
She is working today. Itching to see her. Not sure if she will do the tease or not. Saying, because I booked Mary earlier for 45 Mims and I Absolutely got nothing.
How is she looks and bodywise?

whatsup
02-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Waste of cash..nothing was on offer and no teasing at all...to which near the end I asked for and was denied...
Better off going somewhere else.

Backdraft69
02-05-2023, 06:31 PM
Waste of cash..nothing was on offer and no teasing at all...to which near the end I asked for and was denied...

This shop is not a rub and tug
I have been there at least 6 times, a few with the beautiful Selina.
Always professional.
Some legit shops have signs stating they will call the police if you request sexual services.

11Bravo
02-05-2023, 08:43 PM
Thanks for TOFTT, greatly appreciated. What makes this forum so valuable.

Scott Phar
02-05-2023, 09:40 PM
I have booked Parnee 2 times. Both for 90 mins. First time i hinted and she obliged by doing massage on my butt and on the flip massaged around my lil bro and on the balls. Asked for HJ but got denied. She did touch my dick for last 5-10 secs (which was very satisfying). Second time she remembered me and started the same routine on her own. HJ requested again and after initial reluctance she obliged. But both times no money was asked or negotiated. I tipped her both times though. My view is she is not looking for extra money and doesnt offer extras to everyone. She will only oblige if she likes you, you are respectable towards her and some maybe some other factors. If you are looking for a sure thing then Parnee is not for you. No guarantee if she will do it for me even the next time i book her. Also she is 59 years old so i am sure most ppl wont be interested in booking her for this reason alone.

whatsup
03-05-2023, 01:09 AM
I think I'll pass.Other better options around chatty and artarmon available...

Backdraft69
03-05-2023, 07:33 PM
I think I'll pass.Other better options around chatty and artarmon available...There's over a dozen shops in Chatswood alone that will give you what you want.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

spoonser
05-05-2023, 01:21 PM
I have booked Parnee 2 times. Both for 90 mins. First time i hinted and she obliged by doing massage on my butt and on the flip massaged around my lil bro and on the balls. Asked for HJ but got denied. She did touch my dick for last 5-10 secs (which was very satisfying). Second time she remembered me and started the same routine on her own. HJ requested again and after initial reluctance she obliged. But both times no money was asked or negotiated. I tipped her both times though. My view is she is not looking for extra money and doesnt offer extras to everyone. She will only oblige if she likes you, you are respectable towards her and some maybe some other factors. If you are looking for a sure thing then Parnee is not for you. No guarantee if she will do it for me even the next time i book her. Also she is 59 years old so i am sure most ppl wont be interested in booking her for this reason alone.

Visited Parnee recently after reading above, had a similar experience minus the ball rub and touch, no HJ offered but I was satisfyed - good massage, imo, and a friendly disposition.

andrewv
05-05-2023, 02:43 PM
This shop is not a rub and tug
I have been there at least 6 times, a few with the beautiful Selina.
Always professional.
Some legit shops have signs stating they will call the police if you request sexual services.

“Call the police” is bullshit. If they’re open for business then that’s an implied consent for the public to walk in. If they refuse service all they can do is ask the would-be customer to leave.

Calling the police is only warranted if a person refuses to leave but asking for services not on offer can only attract a “no” response!

Fred Flintstone
09-05-2023, 04:26 PM
There’s a new Filipina MILF on at this shop. Her name is Annabel. Couldn’t see her face as she was wearing a mask (fuck, it’s May 2023 and people are still wearing masks)

Really good, strong massage and she seemed to know what to do. She said she was a nurse back in the Phils and is now doing massage here. I suppose there’s probably an issue with her qualifications.

Any how, it was completely legit. I didn’t ask for any extras and she didn’t offer anything. Still tipped her $20 for putting in so much effort for 90 mins.

Worth a shot. She’s very friendly and pleasant.

SmithChips
21-05-2023, 04:46 PM
There’s a new Filipina MILF on at this shop. Her name is Annabel. Couldn’t see her face as she was wearing a mask (fuck, it’s May 2023 and people are still wearing masks)

Really good, strong massage and she seemed to know what to do. She said she was a nurse back in the Phils and is now doing massage here. I suppose there’s probably an issue with her qualifications.

Any how, it was completely legit. I didn’t ask for any extras and she didn’t offer anything. Still tipped her $20 for putting in so much effort for 90 mins.

Worth a shot. She’s very friendly and pleasant.

Did she do some tease with the balls?

somtum
08-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Saw one of those 'Thai babes' walking around reception…wow. damn cute.

Aussieguyinsf
08-07-2023, 08:18 PM
Saw one of those 'Thai babes' walking around reception…wow. damn cute.

That’s Nancy - legit massage but she’s hot.

SmithChips
08-07-2023, 10:04 PM
That’s Nancy - legit massage but she’s hot.

Does she do any balls massage?

somtum
08-07-2023, 10:09 PM
so hot I think I'll be happy with legit :love:

Aussieguyinsf
08-07-2023, 11:28 PM
Does she do any balls massage?

No, Nancy does not

RodgHerMoore
08-07-2023, 11:47 PM
Has anyone tried Phoenix massage in Katherine st ground floor in the West side of the station?

Pre covid basement Katherine St had really good young Thai girls but that's now gone downhill...

Phoenix looks like RNT but turnoff was a male receptionist so i walked.

SmithChips
09-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Has anyone tried Phoenix massage in Katherine st ground floor in the West side of the station?

Pre covid basement Katherine St had really good young Thai girls but that's now gone downhill...

Phoenix looks like RNT but turnoff was a male receptionist so i walked.

They were average when I tried a couple of months ago. Mid 30s thai, just wanted to finish quickly.

somtum
13-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Agree with some comments above re: Parnee. She is great value. Very good quality massage and if she feels comfortable, she will massage your balls like a master.

Saw a tall, slim cute Chinese looking girl. Didn't get a name, but wanted to eat her butthole…

putsputs
19-07-2023, 05:39 PM

How much did you tip?

Aussieguyinsf
19-07-2023, 07:21 PM
Polly is a young cutie who does a good massage.

Lefrodo
20-07-2023, 12:33 AM
And go further or always needs coercion?

somtum
20-07-2023, 08:27 AM
just tragic Nancy is legit. Her hands are soft and man, what a body.

jameshntr
20-07-2023, 08:59 AM
did you get any special service?

Aussieguyinsf
20-07-2023, 09:59 AM
just tragic Nancy is legit. Her hands are soft and man, what a body.

Yeah I know. Should really give her a sexier name. Hopefully she will graduate to Linda’s other shop.

somtum
20-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Yeah I know. Should really give her a sexier name. Hopefully she will graduate to Linda’s other shop.

other shop?? Where? and is it the same service?

Sibon
21-07-2023, 09:22 AM
.......Some legit shops have signs stating they will call the police if you request sexual services.

Yes they did call the police once because of me.

Lucky that a policewoman with amazing beauty and fantastic body arrived.

She gave me a great massage and an even greater Part 2. :)

somtum
12-08-2023, 12:50 PM
Paranee is the one at this place safe to say. Fully booked today. Damn.

Aussieguyinsf
12-08-2023, 10:51 PM
There’s others too.

GoldfishMan
12-08-2023, 11:52 PM
Paranee is the one at this place safe to say. Fully booked today. Damn.

Just gotta make sure you don't book Piranha by mistake. You'll get your dick bitten off.

SmithChips
13-08-2023, 12:43 AM
There’s others too.

I've only had luck with Parnee and Lily here. Have you had further luck with others at this place that will offer a good tease plus a potential HE?

Stejc12
04-09-2023, 05:46 PM
If you want the best massage of your life, see Coco or Polly. Coco offers a stronger massage. They're both legit though.

somtum
10-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Sad to hear Amber has left :(

great HJ skills :cool2:

Stunning Nancy seems to be away also.

wachumba
11-11-2023, 01:36 AM
Sad to hear Amber has left :(
great HJ skills :cool2:
Stunning Nancy seems to be away also.
Any description of Amber? Yes, I realise she left but still curious.

SmithChips
12-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Didn't get to try Amber before she left, that's a pity.

Scott Phar
14-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Not sure if everyone who messaged above was aware but Amber was a ladyboy. Annabel introduced me to Amber but i passed as i am not into ladyboys.

Scott Phar
14-11-2023, 08:31 PM
How much did you tip?
From memory $30

SmithChips
14-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Not sure if everyone who messaged above was aware but Amber was a ladyboy. Annabel introduced me to Amber but i passed as i am not into ladyboys.

Sounds like didn't miss out much then. I'm not into ladyboys either.

Did Annabelle introduce you to Amber because Annabelle herself didn't want to offer the extras? Had some nice teases from Annabelle, but haven't had luck with her offering anything more than a tease yet.

Scott Phar
14-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Sounds like didn't miss out much then. I'm not into ladyboys either.

Did Annabelle introduce you to Amber because Annabelle herself didn't want to offer the extras? Had some nice teases from Annabelle, but haven't had luck with her offering anything more than a tease yet.
She didnt mention if Amber would offer anything but yes she was teasing me that you should try Amber and that i would love it.

I have seen Annabel atleast 5-6 times but she would never do any extras even after me almost begging for it. She will never offer in my view. She did tease by brushing her fingers against my balls and also didnt mind me lying butt naked on the table and infact has always been friendly with me so i dont think i ever annoyed her with my requests. But said very clearly she wont do it.

Scott Phar
14-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Anyone tried Sophie in this shop? She looks better than all the other chinese milfs currently working in this shop but havent tried her yet. Linda mentioned she works Wednesday to Sunday.

SmithChips
14-11-2023, 10:54 PM
She didnt mention if Amber would offer anything but yes she was teasing me that you should try Amber and that i would love it.

I have seen Annabel atleast 5-6 times but she would never do any extras even after me almost begging for it. She will never offer in my view. She did tease by brushing her fingers against my balls and also didnt mind me lying butt naked on the table and infact has always been friendly with me so i dont think i ever annoyed her with my requests. But said very clearly she wont do it.

That sounds very similar to my experiences. Brushing balls with fingers and allowing fully naked even when lying face up. Never pushed for it though as she's friendly and I don't want her to turn cold.

SmithChips
14-11-2023, 10:55 PM
Anyone tried Sophie in this shop? She looks better than all the other chinese milfs currently working in this shop but havent tried her yet. Linda mentioned she works Wednesday to Sunday.

Not yet, but keen to give it a go when I'm back from overseas. How old does she look?

Scott Phar
14-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Not yet, but keen to give it a go when I'm back from overseas. How old does she look?
I would say around 40.

Onehunglo
15-11-2023, 11:31 AM
When I first visited this shop I saw Cathy, who is now long gone, which is a shame as she did a great groin massage but nothing more scintillating was offered. As it was my first visit I asked at the time if it was underpants on or off, however she just shrugged and basically said it was up to me "whatever makes you comfortable", so when I go there now it's undies off and none of the girls have baulked . I saw Cathy a couple of times before she retired, then was allocated Monica a few times. If you like your feet massaged for an unseemly length of time then Monica was the lady - as the OP's post indicated a HJ could be had back then, but nothing offered when I saw her last March.
I dropped in a few weeks ago at short notice and had Parnee - no teasing to talk of, but when undraping one leg so she could work on it she pushed the towel firmly to cover my nuts but didn't worry when undraping the other leg. Otherwise she gave a very strong undies off legit massage, probably too strong for me at the time as I bruised over the shoulder blade .... but the knot is gone, fled in fear of blood loss no doubt.
While I was waiting for Parnee to become available a couple of aged customers [one in a wheelchair] had finished their massages and came back out through the entrance .... similarly a mother and 12 year old kid were leaving after the youngster had been treated for a leg injury ..... it leaves no doubt in my mind that Linda is doing her best to run a legit shop.

Backdraft69
15-11-2023, 01:14 PM
Anyone tried Sophie in this shop? She looks better than all the other chinese milfs currently working in this shop but havent tried her yet. Linda mentioned she works Wednesday to Sunday.Does this Sophie have short permed hair?

Scott Phar
15-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Does this Sophie have short permed hair?

Thats right. And looked like she is better groomed than some of the other ladies in this shop who don't care how they look.

Backdraft69
15-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Thats right. And looked like she is better groomed than some of the other ladies in this shop who don't care how they look.Interesting, if it's the one I know.
I know her from another shop that I went to a month ago.
She contacted me through wechat last night.

Scott Phar
15-11-2023, 02:11 PM
When I first visited this shop I saw Cathy, who is now long gone, which is a shame as she did a great groin massage but nothing more scintillating was offered. As it was my first visit I asked at the time if it was underpants on or off, however she just shrugged and basically said it was up to me "whatever makes you comfortable", so when I go there now it's undies off and none of the girls have baulked . I saw Cathy a couple of times before she retired, then was allocated Monica a few times. If you like your feet massaged for an unseemly length of time then Monica was the lady - as the OP's post indicated a HJ could be had back then, but nothing offered when I saw her last March.
I dropped in a few weeks ago at short notice and had Parnee - no teasing to talk of, but when undraping one leg so she could work on it she pushed the towel firmly to cover my nuts but didn't worry when undraping the other leg. Otherwise she gave a very strong undies off legit massage, probably too strong for me at the time as I bruised over the shoulder blade .... but the knot is gone, fled in fear of blood loss no doubt.
While I was waiting for Parnee to become available a couple of aged customers [one in a wheelchair] had finished their massages and came back out through the entrance .... similarly a mother and 12 year old kid were leaving after the youngster had been treated for a leg injury ..... it leaves no doubt in my mind that Linda is doing her best to run a legit shop.

Yes, all ladies in this shop are fine with undies off. I think all of them prefer the legit massage and dont expect any tips. But if you ask nicely (no force or disrespect) you can get a little bit or more from some of them (which i guess is at their complete discretion). If you want a sure thing, this is not the shop. If you prefer pure legit massage, then again this may not be the shop because some of them dont seem to have received any formal massage training. But if you want a slightly cheaper legit massage with the expectation of some brushing here and there because no undies or an occasional HJ in some cases, then this is the place for you. You will never score a b2b or fs in this place because the ladies are not desperate for extra money from my experience with everyone so far.

Scott Phar
15-11-2023, 02:12 PM
Interesting, if it's the one I know.
I know her from another shop that I went to a month ago.
She contacted me through wechat last night.

Contacted to ask you to come to vitality99?

Backdraft69
15-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Contacted to ask you to come to vitality99?She hasn't asked yet.
Just general chat.
I also have a friend ( who works in another massage shop ) of hers on wechat as well.

Scott Phar
15-11-2023, 02:32 PM
She hasn't asked yet.
Just general chat.
I also have a friend ( who works in another massage shop ) of hers on wechat as well.

Thats great. Is she legit or offer any extras last time you saw her?

Backdraft69
15-11-2023, 02:41 PM
Thats great. Is she legit or offer any extras last time you saw her?Legit as far as I am aware.
She seemed new to the industry as the boss showed her how to do cupping and hot stones on me. They even filmed it and took photos and used it in their advertising.

Scott Phar
15-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Legit as far as I am aware.
She seemed new to the industry as the boss showed her how to do cupping and hot stones on me. They even filmed it and took photos and used it in their advertising.

O alright. I am keen on booking her next time I am in the shop. Cheers!

SmithChips
15-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Yes, all ladies in this shop are fine with undies off. I think all of them prefer the legit massage and dont expect any tips. But if you ask nicely (no force or disrespect) you can get a little bit or more from some of them (which i guess is at their complete discretion). If you want a sure thing, this is not the shop. If you prefer pure legit massage, then again this may not be the shop because some of them dont seem to have received any formal massage training. But if you want a slightly cheaper legit massage with the expectation of some brushing here and there because no undies or an occasional HJ in some cases, then this is the place for you. You will never score a b2b or fs in this place because the ladies are not desperate for extra money from my experience with everyone so far.

The excitement comes from attending this legit shop knowing that at times the boundaries could be crossed! Rather than always going to a sure place to get a sure service.

Backdraft69
15-11-2023, 09:54 PM
O alright. I am keen on booking her next time I am in the shop. Cheers!So today I couldn't help myself, I had to check out this Sophie to see if was the same one I knew. Yes it was her.
Tonight started with the boss taking me to the room at the far end of the hallway, and she whispered in my ear 'I have a very nice girl for you'. :)
Supposedly this shop is legit, so I won't say much more.
I suggest you try her, but be warned her English no good.
Massage skills 10/10

andrewv
15-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Does this shop have another website than this one https://www.vitality999.com/
I can find names or photos of girls there.

Backdraft69
16-11-2023, 06:31 AM
No rosters posted or any other website.
I have been more than 6 times, and there's been no hanky-panky just a playful slap of my stiff cock.
Maybe I am just special and that's why I received special attention last night lol.
But it did feel like I was in a RnT shop last night. I saw a smoking hot Thai girl and I am fairly certain I recognised another lady from a RnT shop (her name and face were familiar, but I could be wrong).

somtum
16-11-2023, 07:16 AM
I saw a smoking hot Thai girl – that would be Nancy.

Sweet girl, but damn she is very legit.

Scott Phar
16-11-2023, 12:57 PM
So today I couldn't help myself, I had to check out this Sophie to see if was the same one I knew. Yes it was her.
Tonight started with the boss taking me to the room at the far end of the hallway, and she whispered in my ear 'I have a very nice girl for you'. :)
Supposedly this shop is legit, so I won't say much more.
I suggest you try her, but be warned her English no good.
Massage skills 10/10

Thanks for the heads up mate. I will see when my schedule allows for it but will definitely try soon.

Scott Phar
16-11-2023, 12:58 PM
The excitement comes from attending this legit shop knowing that at times the boundaries could be crossed! Rather than always going to a sure place to get a sure service.

100 percent. Love the uncertainty and surprise.

Scott Phar
16-11-2023, 01:01 PM
Does this shop have another website than this one https://www.vitality999.com/
I can find names or photos of girls there.

Its not a RNT so no names or photos on website. You can call the number on this website and ask who is working when. Thats it. No photos are ever shared. If are after good looking and scantily dressed girls, this is probably not the place.

SmithChips
17-11-2023, 09:30 PM
No rosters posted or any other website.
I have been more than 6 times, and there's been no hanky-panky just a playful slap of my stiff cock.
Maybe I am just special and that's why I received special attention last night lol.
But it did feel like I was in a RnT shop last night. I saw a smoking hot Thai girl and I am fairly certain I recognised another lady from a RnT shop (her name and face were familiar, but I could be wrong).

Sounds like Sophie is worth trying. Thanks for the intel.

Hogrider
18-11-2023, 06:35 PM
Sofie/sofia :
Not sure I know enough about massage skill , but not yet like Annabelle/selina or Parnee .

Well groomed and looks
good for her age : yes

Massage : Good though , definitely enduring solid 8/10 had to guide her what I like -hard long forearm strokes .

Surprise factor : for sure !

After massage; fried rice and kimchi in Chatswood while watching Asian hotties passing by and smiling : priceless

Scott Phar
18-11-2023, 08:59 PM
Surprise factor : for sure !

Thats very encouraging. Thanks.

Hairycontrary
17-12-2023, 01:56 PM
Anyone had any luck with Lily recently? Thanks

RodgHerMoore
20-12-2023, 09:52 PM
Thanks all for contributing to the intel on this place. This morning i enquired if Lily was available. Sadly booked out. Plenty of other names dropped, so thought to try my luck and didn't book anyone specific

Showed up after work and nobody available so receptionist gives me choice of her or male. I said whoever can do deep tissue.

Turns out i got Linda. Her massage is very good but not quite as soothing as a thai massage. It is effective without the feeling of being relaxed. She had a tendancy of using 10/10 strength instead of starting 6/10 and working up the intensity.

No TT.

The downside is she keeps her mobile on her and puts it between my feet. Every SMS i feel the bedsheets vibrate. She answers every call. Has to leave the room to take payment.

I asked her if i get those lost mins back and she did extend. Those interruptions were not relaxing.

So check the name 1st and if it's Linda, avoid her as she will be busy handling the business.

Will try to book Lily in advance and report back.

I'm like others here and annoyed with plastic rnt robotic experiences. I'd rather have a good massage and leave with blue balls. But today i was mentally blue balled that my balls were not blue'd!!!

somtum
20-12-2023, 11:03 PM
Pretty sure Linda is the boss… Definite no fun there

SmithChips
21-12-2023, 12:14 AM
Yes Linda is the boss. She doesn't want the staff to do any extras in this shop, so she's 100% a no go and she has too many other priorities compared to seeing clients.

bonito
21-12-2023, 09:33 AM
Sophie is a must see if you enjoy getting blue balled!!

RodgHerMoore
21-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Sophie is a must see if you enjoy getting blue balled!!

Is she the big sized ML? I saw large sized with permed hair on my way out.

Other tidbit was Linda farted a lot during my session and even as i was paying in the way out.

So make sure you pre-book an ML before you go or they may all get allocated by the time you get there like how i ended up.

Scott Phar
21-12-2023, 02:47 PM
Sophie is no longer working as apparently her husband didn't like her working at a massage place. Not sure if she will return but appears to be that she may not.

Linda is the owner. Dont book her if you have options.

The big size ML you are referring to could be Rucy. Good massage and some TT. But English is non existent.

Hairycontrary
21-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Contrary to some of the older posts in the thread, I don't think there's any hope with Lily. Saw her for the 4th time today and she gives an amazing full body massage, rubbing very deep up the leg/groin area but nothing further there.

RodgHerMoore
21-12-2023, 03:49 PM
Contrary to some of the older posts in the thread, I don't think there's any hope with Lily. Saw her for the 4th time today and she gives an amazing full body massage, rubbing very deep up the leg/groin area but nothing further there.

Thx for the intel. Have you tried Parnee? I didn't hear her name listed when i phoned yesterday so i don't know if she still works there

Hairycontrary
21-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Thx for the intel. Have you tried Parnee? I didn't hear her name listed when i phoned yesterday so i don't know if she still works there

Haven't tried her myself but she was working today. I heard her voice - sounds like a Chinese middle-aged lady if you know what I mean lol. Don't think I'll be giving her a try in the future.

SmithChips
21-12-2023, 07:31 PM

It took me 7 times to crack Lily. Lots of laughter and friendly chat with her. Don't give up mate! If she's happy to do your deep groin and brush your balls, you are half there.

Hairycontrary
22-12-2023, 08:28 AM
It took me 7 times to crack Lily. Lots of laughter and friendly chat with her. Don't give up mate! If she's happy to do your deep groin and brush your balls, you are half there.

That's reassuring to know! Sounds like you got game when it comes to chatting!

bonito
31-12-2023, 11:21 PM
Sophie is no longer working as apparently her husband didn't like her working at a massage place. Not sure if she will return but appears to be that she may not.

Linda is the owner. Dont book her if you have options.

The big size ML you are referring to could be Rucy. Good massage and some TT. But English is non existent.

That is the worst news I’ve ever heard. I had such high hopes for my future sessions with Sophie given how amazing the first one was. Hopefully her husband changes his mind, I definitely understand why he wants to keep her for himself!

somtum
03-01-2024, 08:02 AM
Nancy is back, Only working Mondays – the final frontier!

Hairycontrary
03-01-2024, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the intel. What's Nancy's profile like? Only seen Sophie and Lily from this shop.

somtum
03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
profile = hot, tall, Thai, young and tight ass.

Hairycontrary
03-01-2024, 10:35 AM
profile = hot, tall, Thai, young and tight ass.

Good to know. Linda just reaffirmed what you said - she's only rostered from 10am-5pm on Mondays.

Hairycontrary
08-01-2024, 04:22 PM
Went to go and see Nancy today. Consistent with many anecdotes in this thread, she is definitely pretty, has a nice body and appears very young indeed.

I would point out though that she is very strict with keeping your underwear on so keep that in mind if you decide to book her. Massage wise, she is good but I'd argue it's on par with just about everyone else at this place.

RodgHerMoore
30-01-2024, 06:58 PM
Saw Paranee today. Very bubbly personality and laughs a lot. I booked 1hr but she started late which reduced my window to 45mins.

Started off with decent massage. I went through the get to know you stage and let her do her thing before pushing the topic a little. I told her i read online she can help older men with problems down here and pointed to my groin (while face down).

There was a misunderstanding as she laughed and said i should go to chinese massage in city. Many of her customers rave. I got worried and reassured her I wasn't after "that" but if she could massage pressure points that help "that". She went on to say that in thai massage there are pressure points on butt and stomach that can help "get hard".

2 mins later she moved from back to legs. Then yes there were fingertips on my groin which proceeded to brushing the side of my ballsack. Happened to other side as well.

Then she slid hands down back of my thighs. Then rubbed where leg meets hips again. V nice. Again v oh so slight ball brushing. Btw my undies were on.

At the end she said 45mins not enough. Next time "if you book 1hr I can help more down there".

2 weeks ago i had Mary. She really looks like an old granny and i wouldn't want her touching my ballsack. However her massage is better than paranee's fwiw. I'd say 9/10 whereas paranee is 7/10 on legit massage.

I'm tossing up between follow up visit or the now elusive (early knock off time) Lily. Maybe lily as paranee's massage only so so compared to other legit massages.

bonito
01-02-2024, 04:21 PM
Any regulars or people in the know happen to know if Sophie has, or is likely to return? Seriously hoping the jealous husband drops his ban on her working!

Scott Phar
01-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Any regulars or people in the know happen to know if Sophie has, or is likely to return? Seriously hoping the jealous husband drops his ban on her working!

I checked again last week and was told the same thing. Linda said she went back to China (which may not be true she just makes that excuse for anyone who is not around) but added that was because her husband doesn't want her to work. I also found out she used to work at a place in cbd earlier and the owner there also said the same thing. So everyone knows about the issue with her husband so it must be true.

Backdraft69
01-02-2024, 08:16 PM
I checked again last week and was told the same thing. Linda said she went back to China (which may not be true she just makes that excuse for anyone who is not around) but added that was because her husband doesn't want her to work. I also found out she used to work at a place in cbd earlier and the owner there also said the same thing. So everyone knows about the issue with her husband so it must be true.We can only hope Sophie goes back to massaging one day :)
Lily(previous boss) told me Sophie was back in China when I already knew she was working in Vitality 99 lol.
She is still in Sydney, as her wechat showed up on people nearby a couple of weeks ago.

Stubbies4Lyf
01-02-2024, 08:35 PM
Can't believe Sophie's husband doesn't want his wife jerking off horny men all day. This jealousy knows no bounds.

Scott Phar
01-02-2024, 09:16 PM
We can only hope Sophie goes back to massaging one day :)
Lily(previous boss) told me Sophie was back in China when I already knew she was working in Vitality 99 lol.
She is still in Sydney, as her wechat showed up on people nearby a couple of weeks ago.

Yea going back to China is a bullshit excuse lol.

Hogrider
25-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Well can’t replace Sophie yet , so went to check vitality anyway and I was craving a decent massage too

Had Thai Sarah for an hour and oh boy ..! good massage . She didn’t mind me being naked and there was a lot of pressure point kneading

Anyone tried her ? Does she do more ? Appreciate the intel

bonito
25-02-2024, 02:02 AM
We can only hope Sophie goes back to massaging one day :)

Excuse my ignorance but is WeChat nearby sorta like internet dating? If so that’s promising!!

SmithChips
25-02-2024, 06:57 PM
Well can’t replace Sophie yet , so went to check vitality anyway and I was craving a decent massage too

Had Thai Sarah for an hour and oh boy ..! good massage . She didn’t mind me being naked and there was a lot of pressure point kneading

Anyone tried her ? Does she do more ? Appreciate the intel

Haven't tried her yet, but will look to give it a go next week! Love firm pressure point kneading.

Will report back if anything more comes from her. Probably nothing from the first session though.

Do you know which days she work?

SmithChips
25-02-2024, 06:58 PM
Excuse my ignorance but is WeChat nearby sorta like internet dating? If so that’s promising!!

Yes, it's used like online dating in China.

dhall
25-02-2024, 10:50 PM
Been going off and on for the last few years and only had success with 2 ladies. One offered me a NHJ on our first session and the other offered a HJ plus some groping after our second session. Sadly both ladies are long gone. This was probably at least just after COVID and when things were trying to get back to normal. Haven’t had any luck since.

Decided to give it a go today as I had a some time to spare this afternoon. Called and made a booking and was assigned to new a Chinese girl as described by the lady boss. Started as a pretty straight forward session and on the flip she covered my privates with a small towel. Slight brushing here and there which got me slightly excited which she ignored completely. Tried chatting to her but her English was non existent. After my groin massage, I thought time was up but then she pointed to my tummy and said massage there. I was like why not, first time for everything. She proceeded to give me a tummy rub and brushed my nipples a few times. My blue balls took over and I pointed to my private’s and asked you massage here too? Alas she responded by saying sorry no and proceeded to continue rubbing my tummy and nipples. Oh well can’t win every time.

Will keep trying just for the heck of it. To be continued.

SmithChips
25-02-2024, 11:29 PM
Been going off and on for the last few years and only had success with 2 ladies. One offered me a NHJ on our first session and the other offered a HJ plus some groping after our second session. Sadly both ladies are long gone. This was probably at least just after COVID and when things were trying to get back to normal. Haven’t had any luck since.

Decided to give it a go today as I had a some time to spare this afternoon. Called and made a booking and was assigned to new a Chinese girl as described by the lady boss. Started as a pretty straight forward session and on the flip she covered my privates with a small towel. Slight brushing here and there which got me slightly excited which she ignored completely. Tried chatting to her but her English was non existent. After my groin massage, I thought time was up but then she pointed to my tummy and said massage there. I was like why not, first time for everything. She proceeded to give me a tummy rub and brushed my nipples a few times. My blue balls took over and I pointed to my private’s and asked you massage here too? Alas she responded by saying sorry no and proceeded to continue rubbing my tummy and nipples. Oh well can’t win every time.

Will keep trying just for the heck of it. To be continued.

Did you get her name? It sounds like a standard show there nowadays, where they'd do some brushing and TT but refuse to do anything further.

I had a similar experience there with Cara - she could see my cock hard on and coming out of the towel, but just continues with the tummy rub while looking at the cock. This seems to be their tactic, and the chase of the uncertainty does indeed get me going and I became a regular because of this.

Stubbies4Lyf
26-02-2024, 12:32 AM
Been here twice, both times good legit massage with a different old bird (didn't grab a name either time). Wasn't instructed to leave undies on, but did both times.

Is there still a chance for action these days? Recommendations on who to book?

dhall
26-02-2024, 06:31 AM
Did you get her name? It sounds like a standard show there nowadays, where they'd do some brushing and TT but refuse to do anything further.

I had a similar experience there with Cara - she could see my cock hard on and coming out of the towel, but just continues with the tummy rub while looking at the cock. This seems to be their tactic, and the chase of the uncertainty does indeed get me going and I became a regular because of this.

Her name starts with an A. Lady boss said her name to me in passing but I don’t quite catch it but I know it starts with an A. She’s not the youngest or an old bird. If I had to guess say early 30s. Hope that helps. While I was waiting for my go there was another punter who finished with a ML and her name was Shirley. He was praising her profusely and she was on the younger side and quite good looking to me. I Should try to book her next.

SmithChips
26-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the intel. Sounds like there are a few I will try out over the next month to see where it takes. I'll also report back if I try anyone else not mentioned here.

bonito
26-02-2024, 11:50 PM
Yes, it's used like online dating in China.

Very interesting that Sophie is using it then. Looks like I might have to give this WeChat thing a go!

Backdraft69
27-02-2024, 07:02 AM
Excuse my ignorance but is WeChat nearby sorta like internet dating? If so that’s promising!!In Australia its mostly used like a Chinese version of Facebook to share videos and pictures.
Some business promote themselves from flooring companies to escorts / massage shops.
Some people are looking for partners, but be careful as there are a lot of scammers out there who will start talking about their second income(bitcoin).

andrewv
27-02-2024, 08:53 AM
Don’t forget the Chinese government collects all data on WeChat. Your IP address too. If you’re in any sort of business, be very careful. Even if you never use your real name or real email address you can still be identified.
Compromising information can be used against you when you least expect it.

And yes, the U.S. does it too with data harvested from your Gmail, iCloud, Microsoft, Yahoo online stuff.

Scott Phar
28-02-2024, 03:50 PM
Her name starts with an A. Lady boss said her name to me in passing but I don’t quite catch it but I know it starts with an A. She’s not the youngest or an old bird. If I had to guess say early 30s. Hope that helps. While I was waiting for my go there was another punter who finished with a ML and her name was Shirley. He was praising her profusely and she was on the younger side and quite good looking to me. I Should try to book her next.

Does 'A'lice or 'Apple or 'A'nnie ring a bell?

Also anyone tried Wendy?

dhall
28-02-2024, 03:52 PM
Does 'A'lice or 'Apple or 'A'nnie ring a bell?

Also anyone tried Wendy?

I think it might possibly be Annie. Definitely not apple or Alice.

Never tried Wendy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PELTERS
28-02-2024, 10:14 PM
In Australia its mostly used like a Chinese version of Facebook to share videos and pictures.
Some business promote themselves from flooring companies to escorts / massage shops.
Some people are looking for partners, but be careful as there are a lot of scammers out there who will start talking about their second income(bitcoin).

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkWechat is far more than all the western garbage, no, execrable garbage that is social media put together. And no charges for spending. Fuck you bankers.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

PELTERS
28-02-2024, 10:17 PM
Don’t forget the Chinese government collects all data on WeChat. Your IP address too. If you’re in any sort of business, be very careful. Even if you never use your real name or real email address you can still be identified.
Compromising information can be used against you when you least expect it.

And yes, the U.S. does it too with data harvested from your Gmail, iCloud, Microsoft, Yahoo online stuff.A contemporary global given. Data is power, if you were wonderin'.

PELTERS
28-02-2024, 10:18 PM
A contemporary global given. Data is power, if you were wonderin'.

Sent from my SM-S711B using TapatalkI'll stop now.

Aussieguyinsf
29-02-2024, 12:12 AM
Lily no longer does extra.

andrewv
29-02-2024, 09:05 AM
This thread about Vitality 99 Chatswood has been running since 2022. Can someone tell me why we bother. It seems that this shop is not really up to scratch when compared to many other places nearby around Chatswood and Artarmon.

What is so fucking special about Vitality 99? I don't see it in any of the thread responses.

Johny77
29-02-2024, 07:34 PM
This thread about Vitality 99 Chatswood has been running since 2022. Can someone tell me why we bother. It seems that this shop is not really up to scratch when compared to many other places nearby around Chatswood and Artarmon.

What is so fucking special about Vitality 99? I don't see it in any of the thread responses.

Haha that’s a good question. I don’t really know anything about the shop other than it is legit or sounds legit despite the odd hj. I think punters get off knowing they may get lucky at some point. The thrill of the chase.

SmithChips
29-02-2024, 11:18 PM

It's the thrill of the chase. The "punt". The uncertainty of knowing whether something will come, and for some, the ability to convince a girl after a few visits knowing that they are doing it sneakily when the owner doesn't want girls to do it.

It's just a different market to going into a sure brothel or brothel disguised as a massage shop.

11Bravo
29-02-2024, 11:33 PM
It's the thrill of the chase. The "punt". The uncertainty of knowing whether something will come, and for some, the ability to convince a girl after a few visits knowing that they are doing it sneakily when the owner doesn't want girls to do it. The illusion/delusion that you're getting something no one else is, that you're special. Myself, life is too short to have to woo a provider to move from Economy Class to Business Class up to First Class. I'll just fly a different airline and buy the ticket outright. Gets me to the same destination, but then again, I always prefer direct flights sans layovers.

SmithChips
01-03-2024, 11:42 AM
Lily no longer does extra.

That's unfortunate. Haven't seen her lately as my time doesn't match her working hours. Did she use to do it for you and stopped recently?

RodgHerMoore
02-03-2024, 09:19 PM

In case you didn't notice, this is not solely a brothel forum. It includes RnT and there is a diversity of tastes. Do you have to ask what is fking special about colours people like that you don't? It's not all about sticking your pp into a girl's vag.

Some people like bbbj, other cbj, some get off on spanish, some like bareback, others don't, some like TT, some want pornstar experience, some into ladyboys, some into MMF. Some want to be fked by dildo while being jacked off, some only want HJ. Why try to understand? What the fk is there to understand? Everyone is different.

Some want a real massage with TT no HE. There are only a handful of RnT's with proper sports massage. I count only 3. So there's a market for this.

What's so difficult to understand or process???

bonito
02-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Very good legit massage with some clumsy teasing fingers is enough for many of us in these tough economic times!

SmithChips
02-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Don't be so harsh on andrewv, he's just a horny boy who would fuck a 64 year old grandma!

andrewv
03-03-2024, 08:12 AM
Hello @RodgrHerMoore. It might surprise you to learn that I’m an old hand at all of your educational comments, with over 30 years punting experience. Indeed I spent more money on these experiences than the cost of a few brand new fancy cars. And that is not an exaggeration!!

My comments (which caused you to reply) are about how Vitality 99 Chatswood isn’t a great supplier of the various exotica services you listed.

Hope this clears the air and calms you down.

Given the age of this thread and number of comments that keeps it popping up to the top of the forum’s list, I’m suspicious and think that someone related to Vitality 99 keeps fueling the fire by commenting on regular basis.

SmithChips
03-03-2024, 07:01 PM

Tried Shirley, she's not very fun overall, and she looks rather average. But give it a go though, beauty is different in everyone's eyes.

dhall
03-03-2024, 09:35 PM
Tried Shirley, she's not very fun overall, and she looks rather average. But give it a go though, beauty is different in everyone's eyes.

Thanks for the heads up. So am taking there weren’t any extras available?

SmithChips
03-03-2024, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up. So am taking there weren’t any extras available?

Nope, though I didn't ask. No TT though. There was some groin work on the flip, but didn't feel like she was as teasing as e.g Lily or Cara

RodgHerMoore
03-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Nope, though I didn't ask. No TT though. There was some groin work on the flip, but didn't feel like she was as teasing as e.g Lily or Cara

How old would you say Cara is? Is she Thai or Chinese?

I'm giving up on Lily. Tried about 5 times to book her but she finishes before 5pm.

SmithChips
03-03-2024, 11:29 PM
How old would you say Cara is? Is she Thai or Chinese?

I'm giving up on Lily. Tried about 5 times to book her but she finishes before 5pm.

Exactly my problem nowadays as well. She's never available in the evenings now.

Cara is probably mid to late 30s minimum.

RodgHerMoore
03-03-2024, 11:56 PM
Exactly my problem nowadays as well. She's never available in the evenings now.

Cara is probably mid to late 30s minimum.

Thx for the reply. Sounds good. How would you compare Cara's looks and massage skill to Paranee?

Stubbies4Lyf
04-03-2024, 01:19 AM
Hello @RodgrHerMoore. It might surprise you to learn that I’m an old hand at all of your educational comments, with over 30 years punting experience. Indeed I spent more money on these experiences than the cost of a few brand new fancy cars. And that is not an exaggeration!!

My comments (which caused you to reply) are about how Vitality 99 Chatswood isn’t a great supplier of the various exotica services you listed.

Hope this clears the air and calms you down.

Given the age of this thread and number of comments that keeps it popping up to the top of the forum’s list, I’m suspicious and think that someone related to Vitality 99 keeps fueling the fire by commenting on regular basis.

Interesting theory - but doesn't the high amount of interest from regular forum goers invalidate this theory?

BTW - I too have been, and found there to be nothing special about the women or the service - but I feel like the stir is genuine.

SmithChips
07-03-2024, 09:55 PM
I think it might possibly be Annie. Definitely not apple or Alice.

Never tried Wendy.

Must have been Annie. I visited her today in response to your feedback and boy, her ball play and teasing was good. Not the best in looks but at least she's not a granny and has great ball play skills. Left very blue balled

Aussieguyinsf
07-03-2024, 10:43 PM
That's unfortunate. Haven't seen her lately as my time doesn't match her working hours. Did she use to do it for you and stopped recently?

She will give you some tissues if you want to finish yourself after she leaves.

dhall
08-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Must have been Annie. I visited her today in response to your feedback and boy, her ball play and teasing was good. Not the best in looks but at least she's not a granny and has great ball play skills. Left very blue balled

Ah good to know.

I too went yesterday and haas a session with thai ML. Not the best looker but had magic hands. On the flip she kept massaging ever so near my stiffy under the towel. A lot of eye contact too. It felt like it could happen anytime. Alas still nothing yet. Will keep on trying.

SmithChips
08-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Where else can we find shops like Vitality Chatswood which does really good legit massage at an affordable price with some teasing?

Scott Phar
09-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Saw Lily last week. Very friendly, brushing of balls, massages close to the little fella but when asked if she could give a HE she said she would "never" do it. Overall a very friendly encounter and a great girl who is young and speaks decent English (as per the standards in this shop), but i guess the emphatic "never" makes me believe that nothing more will ever happen with her.

SmithChips
09-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Saw Lily last week. Very friendly, brushing of balls, massages close to the little fella but when asked if she could give a HE she said she would "never" do it. Overall a very friendly encounter and a great girl who is young and speaks decent English (as per the standards in this shop), but i guess the emphatic "never" makes me believe that nothing more will ever happen with her.

I think you probably asked too early before the rapport is built! I've got a HJ from her before, after the 7th session with her. Took a while to get there, but that's the fun. A couple of other punters here have also got a HJ from her before.

Haven't seen Lily for a while though since she changed her timetable.

SmithChips
13-03-2024, 09:47 PM
Visited Annie again, this time the ball play was more intense and there were quite a number of shaft touching too. Think I'm ready to ask in the next 1-2 sessions.

Hairycontrary
15-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Wendy was a sure thing and gave a HJ both times I've seen her but Linda may have caught on and let her go. She's unfortunately no longer working. A Chinese lady with similar looks to Annie who seems to tease a lot but not willing to go all the way!

Hogrider
16-03-2024, 12:16 PM
Wendy was a sure thing and gave a HJ both times I've seen her but Linda may have caught on and let her go. She's unfortunately no longer working. A Chinese lady with similar looks to Annie who seems to tease a lot but not willing to go all the way!

Damnit ! Wendy was my next
Apple does - good massage too
Anyone know of Sara/h or Ket/kat ?

Will see Annie soon

andrewv
16-03-2024, 06:01 PM
It’s fascinating to continue to see how Vitality 999 and not any other shop attracting so much attention — I wonder if the owner is fuelling the posts!!!!!

SmithChips
17-03-2024, 12:08 AM
It’s fascinating to continue to see how Vitality 999 and not any other shop attracting so much attention — I wonder if the owner is fuelling the posts!!!!!

Not sure how many people are like me, but I certainly find Vitality 999 more fun as a destination to visit than the sure brothels or shops where the key is looking for the sexiest girl. I keep an eye on this thread and any threads relating to legit massages more closely than other threads waiting for good new girls to join.

Guess everyone has their preferences. And I guess you are one of those who contributed multiple times to fuelling this post!

SmithChips
17-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Damnit ! Wendy was my next
Apple does - good massage too
Anyone know of Sara/h or Ket/kat ?

Will see Annie soon

Never tried Sarah or Kat (or alternative spelling of their names).

Let us know how you go with Annie! I'm going to try her again in the next few days.

Scott Phar
17-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Saw Annie on Friday. Very pretty, 40+ but doesn't look like it at all. I would say she is the prettiest staff this shop has seen (obviously beauty is subjective so just my opinion). She did brush past the balls a few times but never got too close to them. She seems to be a simple girl (woman) who is not after tips. Will she convert and do some extras? Time will tell. But seems unlikely she would do happy ending.

Scott Phar
17-03-2024, 02:01 PM
I think you probably asked too early before the rapport is built! I've got a HJ from her before, after the 7th session with her. Took a while to get there, but that's the fun. A couple of other punters here have also got a HJ from her before.

Haven't seen Lily for a while though since she changed her timetable.

Yea possible. But it didn't take a ugly turn as she kept joking with me even after I asked and she denied. It's fine. Will try again but she now works only two days in a week so not sure when I will get to see her again, if at all.

Scott Phar
17-03-2024, 02:07 PM
This shop is great. But the only tricky part is when you see a new girl and you don't know if she does the tackle tickle, but in your mind you are thinking she might do it if asked. It becomes a bit awkward sometimes when you ask but the girl is legit only. It can make you feel somewhat like a loser making unsolicited requests to girls.

Onehunglo
18-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Saw Kara/Sara today for legit purposes (90 min body scrub). No hint of TT, didn't even come close to the business end . Although it would have been nice, TT wasn't my purpose today. Finished with a very good massage.
Premises are always clean and it's hard to find another establishment offering the same pricing structure.

Hogrider
18-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Saw Kara/Sara today for legit purposes (90 min body scrub). No hint of TT, didn't even come close to the business end . Although it would have been nice, TT wasn't my purpose today. Finished with a very good massage.
Premises are always clean and it's hard to find another establishment offering the same pricing structure.

I did try Sara/h , really good massage - pulled away all of my knots and it hurt like hell at that time - later - pure bliss

She brushed a few times but no joy - awesome convo too

andrewv
18-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Do you guys think the owner is aware of these endless comments on this thread about the shop!

No other legit shop has attracted this volume of interest.

I’m going to open a shop nearby and call it Vitality 9999999. It will allow the girls to provide a little bit more but not much more :)

Backdraft69
18-03-2024, 08:19 PM
Do you guys think the owner is aware of these endless comments on this thread about the shop!

I’m going to open a shop nearby and call it Vitality 9999999. It will allow the girls to provide a little bit more but not much more :)I am sure she knows about this site and thread.
She has been in the business for years and used to give hand jobs herself at the previous shops.

SmithChips
18-03-2024, 10:42 PM

I’m going to open a shop nearby and call it Vitality 9999999. It will allow the girls to provide a little bit more but not much more :)

The owner also has another shop that is not legit. She definitely knows.

andrewv
19-03-2024, 09:01 AM
The owner also has another shop that is not legit. She definitely knows.

Which shop, so we can go and try it?

Backdraft69
19-03-2024, 05:12 PM
Which shop, so we can go and try it?Vital Massage

4/341 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067

SmithChips
21-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Pre-COVID occasionally you can see girls who move on from Vitality99 to Vital Massage which is always a nice scene to experience. Haven't seen one for a while though

Hairycontrary
22-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Saw Lisa (short Chinese lady who's probably in her 50s) the other day. Gives a nice soft massage and rubs the balls, shaft and head of the cock very sensually and deliberately but won't finish. She asked for a $20 tip at the end which I was going to tip anyway due to the massage quality.

SmithChips
22-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Saw Lisa (short Chinese lady who's probably in her 50s) the other day. Gives a nice soft massage and rubs the balls, shaft and head of the cock very sensually and deliberately but won't finish. She asked for a $20 tip at the end which I was going to tip anyway due to the massage quality.

How's her look?

andrewv
22-03-2024, 10:56 AM

Was it rubbing for a few seconds or as in actual hand job style?

Did you have to ask her or she just went ahead?

Hairycontrary
22-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Looks is very very average - lovely lady but respectfully her looks won't help you get over the line.

Was rubbing mixed in with handjob movement for a few seconds at a time. Her English isn't great so it was out of her own initiative.

SmithChips
25-03-2024, 07:45 AM
Looks is very very average - lovely lady but respectfully her looks won't help you get over the line.

Was rubbing mixed in with handjob movement for a few seconds at a time. Her English isn't great so it was out of her own initiative.

Thanks for the Intel. Could be worth a try, but maybe a little lower on the priority.

Hogrider
25-03-2024, 08:13 AM
There’s new 2 girls - young - 1 Thai 1 Chinese
No intel on them

Annie does a good massage , no hint of extra though
Had a really great pain reliever session .

SmithChips
25-03-2024, 08:56 AM
No intel on them

What are their names?

Hairycontrary
25-03-2024, 10:13 AM
No intel on them

The young Chinese girl is probably Cici. Not much of a looker but a cute young girl, slightly on the chubby side. Gives a great massage but strictly professional.

Hogrider
25-03-2024, 10:48 AM
Yes Cici , and the other might be Polly (I might be wrong )
There is a Mary working I heard but don’t know if the previous Mary is back

somtum
25-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Polly is strictly legit.

SmithChips
25-03-2024, 11:12 PM
Oh, they are not "new" then, they have been there for a while.

Both legit only with no hint of TT. Not the fun type like Annie or Lily with ball brushing and intentional accidental touches.

Anniee
25-03-2024, 11:15 PM
I really missssss that. That’s really difficult

SmithChips
29-03-2024, 12:59 AM
I really missssss that. That’s really difficult

Miss what? You indicated you were a shop owner in your initial post. What are you on about?

Kiki kong
29-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Miss what? You indicated you were a shop owner in your initial post. What are you on about?

Hahaha *cocaines one hell of a drug*

Stubbies4Lyf
02-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Yes, saw a cute Chinese looking girl on reception the other day. Don't know her name.

Backdraft69
02-04-2024, 05:01 PM
I saw the lovely Linda today.
She's getting more beautiful with age :)
Also new girl Anna started today. 20 years massage experience and she still looks young.

SmithChips
02-04-2024, 07:07 PM
I saw the lovely Linda today.
She's getting more beautiful with age :)
Also new girl Anna started today. 20 years massage experience and she still looks young.

Linda the owner? Not sure if I would describe her as beautiful...!

Backdraft69
02-04-2024, 08:26 PM
Linda the owner? Not sure if I would describe her as beautiful...!We all have different tastes.

Scott Phar
02-04-2024, 08:53 PM
Anyone tried Annie recently? Any luck with tt or anything else?

SmithChips
02-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Anyone tried Annie recently? Any luck with tt or anything else?

Haven't tried Annie recently in the past 2 weeks, but the last time I went her ball teasing and intentional TT was great. That was lying face up. Allowed fully naked in front of her. Didn't want to pop the question to break the moment though.

Scott Phar
02-04-2024, 11:28 PM
Yea i had similar experience but nothing more than TT. I hinted but nothing was forthcoming. I find her to be most attractive amongst the current lot at this shop. Very friendly encounter though.
Haven't tried Annie recently in the past 2 weeks, but the last time I went her ball teasing and intentional TT was great. That was lying face up. Allowed fully naked in front of her. Didn't want to pop the question to break the moment though.

ReginaldBubbles
03-04-2024, 05:00 AM
FFS just leave these girls alone and go to a rub n tug place

Backdraft69
03-04-2024, 05:25 AM
For those who love a tease and walking away with blue balls, try Monica's (former owner of one of the RnT shops down the road) new shop in Epping.

https://www.nearbymassage.com.au/34-epping-massage/

asiafever
03-04-2024, 08:24 AM
Linda the owner? Not sure if I would describe her as beautiful...!

Linda was certainly very cute back in the day when she used to work at the shop in the arcade next to Chatswood Chase (like, 17-18 years ago...)

asiafever
03-04-2024, 08:26 AM
For those who love a tease and walking away with blue balls, try Monica's (former owner of one of the RnT shops down the road) new shop in Epping.

https://www.nearbymassage.com.au/34-epping-massage/

Saw that, was wondering what the go was, have had a rnt from Monica previously at another shop, she was great, but this new shop gives legit shop vibes.

Backdraft69
03-04-2024, 08:47 AM
Saw that, was wondering what the go was, have had a rnt from Monica previously at another shop, she was great, but this new shop gives legit shop vibes.She has created this shop to be legit.
Only 3 rooms, so I suggest making a booking.
Nice lady.

SmithChips
03-04-2024, 11:11 PM
FFS just leave these girls alone and go to a rub n tug place

We are giving them good business. They purposely do a great legit massage with TT and ball brushing on the cards majority of the time to get customers back with the hope they can get more. We fellow punters are just sharing our experiences with which girls are prettier/worth getting blue balls from as it's an excitement in itself.

They've obviously found a niche and that's why so many of us are interested.

Stubbies4Lyf
04-04-2024, 01:26 AM
So Annie is the prettiest on the roster currently, with the exception of Nancy?

sporty
04-04-2024, 10:09 PM
Was in there last Monday and had Linda give me a massage. On my way out there was a tall slim girl prob in her 30's who took a customer to the back rooms. Didn't get her name but looked very sweet.

SmithChips
09-04-2024, 09:52 PM
So Annie is the prettiest on the roster currently, with the exception of Nancy?

I would say Lily is prettier than Annie. But this is very subjective so it's hard to say.

Stubbies4Lyf
11-04-2024, 01:20 AM
Polly is strictly legit.

Is Polly a looker?

SmithChips
11-04-2024, 10:17 PM
Is Polly a looker?

Average in my opinion

Hairycontrary
15-04-2024, 09:17 AM
Saw Shirley yesterday who's a Chinese cute in her 20's. Maybe it's because we're similar age but we got along really well and her English is also excellent. She was happy to not put any towel over me when working my back and at the flip she held the towel so low that I'm certain she saw my cock (semi). Didn't get/pursue anything further as I was happy to just get the massage and have a chat but there's potential here. Cheers

sinner12345
15-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Yea i had similar experience but nothing more than TT. I hinted but nothing was forthcoming. I find her to be most attractive amongst the current lot at this shop. Very friendly encounter though.

Tried Annie last week (what the fuss is all about)
The most ordinary massage at this shop. Absolute average skills. Starts off straight away with oil on your back. no stretch or build up.
She was busy on her phone throughout, you would know when the massage turned one handed and it was frequent.
Yes, it's only towel drape but that's it.
Have a better massage at least by anyone else.
WIR:NO

Scott Phar
15-04-2024, 08:06 PM
Saw Shirley yesterday who's a Chinese cute in her 20's. Maybe it's because we're similar age but we got along really well and her English is also excellent. She was happy to not put any towel over me when working my back and at the flip she held the towel so low that I'm certain she saw my cock (semi). Didn't get/pursue anything further as I was happy to just get the massage and have a chat but there's potential here. Cheers
How would you rate her looks?

somtum
15-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Hot Nancy has left. She was not happy with you dirty fkers always trying to touch her.

Aussieguyinsf
17-04-2024, 05:36 PM
Ask for Alice. Sure thing on first time. $30 tip

Stubbies4Lyf
17-04-2024, 07:47 PM

Is she old? Good massage/TT?

SmithChips
17-04-2024, 08:41 PM
Hot Nancy has left. She was not happy with you dirty fkers always trying to touch her.

She wasn't that hot. There are way more hotter girls out there who's willing to please. Not a huge loss I suppose

somtum
17-04-2024, 10:16 PM
She wasn't that hot. There are way more hotter girls out there who's willing to please. Not a huge loss I suppose

"But this is very subjective…"

somtum
17-04-2024, 10:19 PM
In good news.

There were two new thai girls last week. One middle-aged with that stereotypical lovely Thai demeanour (unique name that I've forgotten) and another young/er which I didn't get the name.

Will try to get a session with both.

Hairycontrary
17-04-2024, 11:02 PM
Is she old? Good massage/TT?

Haven't seen her yet but Linda said she was in her 40's

Hairycontrary
17-04-2024, 11:03 PM
How would you rate her looks?

More the cute/innocent looking type rather than someone you'd describe as pretty.

stallionmachine123
18-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Have not been here in a few months, could not crack Lily after 10 sessions and generous tips I have given up. Parnee depending on the mood may jack you off.

If you are after a legit great massage with no TT or hints Polly is outstanding and Linda is great in that department.

Sad to see Nancy go her massage was epic and stunning

Hairycontrary
18-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Have not been here in a few months, could not crack Lily after 10 sessions and generous tips I have given up. Parnee depending on the mood may jack you off.

If you are after a legit great massage with no TT or hints Polly is outstanding and Linda is great in that department.

Sad to see Nancy go her massage was epic and stunning

I've been seeing Lily once a fortnight for a number of months and have become really good friends. She doesn't mind me touching her ass and legs but has very firmly said to me that she wouldn't give HE so I've given up there. Her massage quality and brushing is what makes me go back to her.

Saw Parnee about twice and she's never wanted to go any further than ball rubbing. Said I was too young haha.

Interesting that Polly is so legit. Never seen her but she seems like a young, playful type.

stallionmachine123
18-04-2024, 10:56 PM

Is she cute etc?

andrewv
19-04-2024, 05:16 PM
It’s amazing how many punters are going to this place and hoping to “crack the jackpot” one day.
The titillating thought of breaking through is making this shop busy and rich. All those bloody tips given to build rapport so “maybe next time she will”.

Sadly, wishful thinking is simply that. It never leads to a mind blowing orgasm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Phar
19-04-2024, 05:29 PM
Anyone tried Sofia? Any quick reviews?

rubit moore
19-04-2024, 06:00 PM
It’s amazing how many punters are going to this place and hoping to “crack the jackpot” one day.
The titillating thought of breaking through is making this shop busy and rich. All those bloody tips given to build rapport so “maybe next time she will”.

Sadly, wishful thinking is simply that. It never leads to a mind blowing orgasm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea why you keep getting wound up by this thread, what’s the matter? It’s been stated before on here why it’s so alluring. I’m sure most people on this thread who visit are generally fed up with RnT price gouging and the same old negotiation bullshit and getting sub-par service for overpriced amounts. Or is that just me?

I’ve been here three times, seen two ML’s, been butt-naked each session, all excellent oily massages with full coverage and got a nice HJ on my last visit and tipped $20. Back to the old school i reckon; this is how shit started out for me back in the day! I’n not naming the ML but suffice to say if she goes and turns the lights out on the flip and gets liberal with the oil as she works your upper thighs you’re probably on the right track.

Also funny that as everyone ‘knows’ it’s a legit place there’s no awkward moments running into other punters...sorry, i mean ‘customers’..when it gets crowded in the reception area.:grimace:

Scott Phar
19-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Anyone tried Sofia? Any quick reviews?

I tried her anyway. What a wholesome experience. Beautiful girl and very nice human being. She is going overseas after next week so book if you can. You won't be disappointed. Some extras available but ymmv.

Hogrider
20-04-2024, 12:21 PM
I tried her anyway. What a wholesome experience. Beautiful girl and very nice human being. She is going overseas after next week so book if you can. You won't be disappointed. Some extras available but ymmv.

Guessing this is a new Sofia !
Or are you implying Sophie is back !

Scott Phar
20-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Guessing this is a new Sofia !
Or are you implying Sophie is back !

No, this is new Sofia and not Sophie. Sofia has been around for around 2 months and is leaving after next week as she is going to America the week after for 4 months she said. Young thai girl (she said 28 which seems right). Good English and very friendly chat. Try if you get a chance this week and next. (not sure which days she is working).

somtum
20-04-2024, 07:09 PM
No, this is new Sofia and not Sophie. Sofia has been around for around 2 months and is leaving after next week as she is going to America the week after for 4 months she said. Young thai girl (she said 28 which seems right). Good English and very friendly chat. Try if you get a chance this week and next. (not sure which days she is working).

Do you mean Sara? I only ask as this is exactly Sara's description. 28, good English. Sara only works Saturday I believe.

Scott Phar
20-04-2024, 07:15 PM
Do you mean Sara? I only ask as this is exactly Sara's description. 28, good English. Sara only works Saturday I believe.
I remember clearly it was Sofia because Linda confirmed on message so it was in writing and I also addressed her as Sofia during the session and she didn't correct me. Also I saw her yesterday (Friday) and not Saturday.

JmzCruzer
23-04-2024, 12:48 PM
I booked Sofia last Friday evening but I got late by 10 minutes and someone else had taken her, it might have been you Scott Phar..

Anyway, I ended up seeing Cici. She’s bubbly and friendly. I was lucky to have just a little bit of TT and a decent massage too. She’s younger compared the other Chinese ladies but she’s not a looker, has a good attitude and pleasant.

I might see Sofia this week if I can..

I’ve also seen Annabel last week, she’s friendly, speaks well but didn’t have any TT at all, it was all legit.

Hairycontrary
23-04-2024, 12:53 PM
Alice is 100% but not a looker at all - looks like she's in her 50's. Great massage and lovely.

Scott Phar
23-04-2024, 06:39 PM
I booked Sofia last Friday evening but I got late by 10 minutes and someone else had taken her, it might have been you Scott Phar..

Anyway, I ended up seeing Cici. She’s bubbly and friendly. I was lucky to have just a little bit of TT and a decent massage too. She’s younger compared the other Chinese ladies but she’s not a looker, has a good attitude and pleasant.

I might see Sofia this week if I can..

I’ve also seen Annabel last week, she’s friendly, speaks well but didn’t have any TT at all, it was all legit.

Haha. Sorry mate. But I had booked too so not sure if it would have been me (unless Linda took two bookings for the same time).

Cici did 30 mins massage for me and i think she has the best massage skills amongst all the girls in this shop (atleast the ones i have tried). Not a great looker but not bad at all.

Annabel used to do TT. Haven't tried her for a long time now as she never goes beyond and has a strict policy (which I respect).

Sofia will be gone soon based on what she told me so try and get in soon and book in advance.

Scott Phar
23-04-2024, 06:42 PM
Alice is 100% but not a looker at all - looks like she's in her 50's. Great massage and lovely.

I think I have seen Alice. Not my type at all. She is old and sorry to say but not at all good looking. But yes she is a certain thing if you're after extras.

JmzCruzer
27-04-2024, 05:08 PM
I called on Friday to see Sophia and unfortunately she’s already gone to the US, apparently back in about 4 months. I was told a few other girls are available but when I rocked up, only Cici was available.. this was my 4th time seeing her and this time not a lot of TT and she wasn’t her usual bubbly self. I might go checkout one of the other ladies next week.

SmithChips
29-04-2024, 09:43 PM
Haha. Sorry mate. But I had booked too so not sure if it would have been me (unless Linda took two bookings for the same time).

Cici did 30 mins massage for me and i think she has the best massage skills amongst all the girls in this shop (atleast the ones i have tried). Not a great looker but not bad at all.

Annabel used to do TT. Haven't tried her for a long time now as she never goes beyond and has a strict policy (which I respect).

Sofia will be gone soon based on what she told me so try and get in soon and book in advance.

The most I was able to go with Annabelle was fully nude when lying on my back with my hard on penis in full view while getting some TT with the back of her hands with no towels covering. That was fun. Surely has kept me returning.

JmzCruzer
01-05-2024, 10:42 AM
I tried Lilly yesterday.. she’s such a bubbly person and I’m surprised she used to give extras.. she sounded super innocent - she did a tiny bit of TT but not a lot. She also mentioned she might be heading back to Thailand soon. Not sure if I should keep seeing her, I doubt I’ll have any “surprise” TTs with her

SmithChips
04-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Lily is stricter now in the shop - think too many guys have been asking her for more. She wants to fly under the radar. I've picked her up after work (her other work) last week and had a great session with her. She's definitely open, but not in shops anymore.

JmzCruzer
06-05-2024, 05:03 PM
Just booked Annie for massage, decent massage and she’s a pleasant lady but with very little English. I didn’t get any TT unfortunately, just a decent legit massage. The hunt continues..

Aussieguyinsf
09-05-2024, 01:05 AM
Lisa - thank me later

LateBloomer
10-05-2024, 09:09 AM
Hey guys, as the name suggests I’ve only just discovered this wonderful punting world so wanted to ask a question for this place given its legit but remains like a holy grail pursuit…

When you arrive and get undressed do you just whip the undies right off without asking, or is there some dialogue with the ML about whether to keep them on or take them off??

I only ask because normally at a legit massage place they ask you to keep them on from the outset right?

somtum
10-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Hey guys, as the name suggests I’ve only just discovered this wonderful punting world so wanted to ask a question for this place given its legit but remains like a holy grail pursuit…

When you arrive and get undressed do you just whip the undies right off without asking, or is there some dialogue with the ML about whether to keep them on or take them off??

I only ask because normally at a legit massage place they ask you to keep them on from the outset right?

You must walk in with a boner, clearly visible, then if you make eye contact make an exaggerated wink or start banging your boner against innate objects… to make sure you let them know what is expected.

works a treat every time

rubit moore
10-05-2024, 10:16 PM
Just play it safe and lay face-up, fully clothed and wait for her cue.

The thrill is gone
It's gone away for good
Oh, the thrill is gone, baby
It's gone away for good
Someday, I know I'll be over it all, baby
Just like I know a man should

SmithChips
11-05-2024, 10:29 PM

None of the girls here will ask you to keep your undies on. They take you to the room and tell you to take your clothes off and lie down and leave the room. Think they purpose get trained that way, as they don't mind guys being fully naked and many of them would provide a bit of TT as a way to get guys to go back to them hoping for more. Good retention tactic really.

ReginaldBubbles
11-05-2024, 10:59 PM
I keep reading this thread but I should stop because its so sad

andrewv
11-05-2024, 11:16 PM
I keep reading this thread but I should stop because its so sad

Yep, the thousands of dollars being paid for the off chance that a masseuse might brush her hand against your balls for 1/10th of a second. 😟

Maybe this thread is fake and being updated by a clever owner of the massage shop!!!

Almost any genuine massage shop could have accidental brushing of hand against your toolkit …

adameve
12-05-2024, 02:13 PM
what is the experience at their sister shop like? is it old fuglies or younger girls like a class rnt joint ?

SmithChips
12-05-2024, 09:22 PM
Yep, the thousands of dollars being paid for the off chance that a masseuse might brush her hand against your balls for 1/10th of a second. 😟

Maybe this thread is fake and being updated by a clever owner of the massage shop!!!

Almost any genuine massage shop could have accidental brushing of hand against your toolkit …

Haha that's ok, you guys don't have to understand if it's beyond your intelligence level. Some don't want to pay for FS or guaranteed services. Some just like to get a good firm Chinese massage with some potentials. It's like some people like one night stands, some people like a few dates to see how far they can go with a girl while bonding with talks etc and not necessarily go straight to sex.

Guess horny guys who only want guaranteed services usually have their small head overtake their big head.

ReginaldBubbles
12-05-2024, 10:24 PM
it's beyond your intelligence level.

You spelt sad cunt wrong.

andrewv
12-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Haha that's ok, you guys don't have to understand if it's beyond your intelligence level. Some don't want to pay for FS or guaranteed services. Some just like to get a good firm Chinese massage with some potentials. It's like some people like one night stands, some people like a few dates to see how far they can go with a girl while bonding with talks etc and not necessarily go straight to sex.

Guess horny guys who only want guaranteed services usually have their small head overtake their big head.

You write “some potential”. However, there has not been any potential forthcoming in this thread.
None delivered. You really think it’s “beyond our intelligence”????

ReginaldBubbles
13-05-2024, 12:16 AM
I just feel sorry for all these legit masseurs who are thinking, "oh fuck he took his underwear off, he's one of those guys. I can't wait for this to be over, please god don't let him have a stiffy when he turns over"

SmithChips
13-05-2024, 11:43 PM
You write “some potential”. However, there has not been any potential forthcoming in this thread.
None delivered. You really think it’s “beyond our intelligence”????

Poor guy, dementia must have kicked in for you early on. There has been many reports and many has had success yet you can't seem to recall. Or maybe the intelligence level is low to the point of not knowing how to search. Feel sorry for you mate.

SmithChips
13-05-2024, 11:44 PM
I just feel sorry for all these legit masseurs who are thinking, "oh fuck he took his underwear off, he's one of those guys. I can't wait for this to be over, please god don't let him have a stiffy when he turns over"

Yep, and "let's give them some TT if they do have a stiffy"

Contradicting much? Haha

ReginaldBubbles
14-05-2024, 12:30 AM
Yep, and "let's give them some TT if they do have a stiffy"

Contradicting much? Haha

Where am I contradicting myself Smith Chips?

ReginaldBubbles
14-05-2024, 12:31 AM
Also what actually is “tickle tackle”? Massaging close to the balls and maybe brushing them without my actual hj or anything close to it?

Backdraft69
14-05-2024, 07:40 AM
For those who love the thrill of a hand job in a shop with female customers on the other side of the wall.
It's more expensive at $90 an hour plus $50 for a happy.

Elegance Health and Beauty Saloon
Address: 287a Liverpool Rd, Ashfield

They do Waxing as well.

andrewv
14-05-2024, 12:21 PM
For those who love the thrill of a hand job in a shop with female customers on the other side of the wall.
It's more expensive at $90 an hour plus $50 for a happy.

Elegance Health and Beauty Saloon
Address: 287a Liverpool Rd, Ashfield

They do Waxing as well.

Do the MLs allow touching? Fully clothed or nude?

Backdraft69
14-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Do the MLs allow touching? Fully clothed or nude?Fully clothed, touching was allowed.
Even some kissing.
No background music to hide any noise.

andrewv
17-05-2024, 09:24 AM
Let’s be real, fellow punters.
When was the last time anyone received a HJ at this place?

rubit moore
17-05-2024, 05:10 PM
Let’s be real, fellow punters.
When was the last time anyone received a HJ at this place?

My last visit.

You’re more of a pest on this thread than the punters who visit this shop mate :shout: