PDA

View Full Version : Randwick Healing Workshop Mimi - new raunchy HK milf COB

Aussieguyinsf
23-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Mimi’s first day so I had to welcome her to Tiffany’s stable. Raunchy Hong Kong milf with tits like Darrell Lee licorice bullets.

Room was nice and warm on a cold and rainy day. She’s experienced in therapeutic massage and really got to work on my shoulders. Part of me just wanted to get straight to part two but after a while I relaxed and melted while Mimi attacked my shoulders.

When it was finished she started pouring more oil on me. Here we go - body slide- felt like I was back at Body Erotic. Slide slide, slip slip. Now let me insert a dildo into your arse mr customer. Ohhh. Mimi worship my balls while that dildo goes to work. My testicles are firm and full of spunk. This is going to be a big load but I want to take my time and enjoy.

I reposition my self on all fours and she sticks dildo in further. Ok don’t forget to keep playing with my balls now. I’m moaning and probably scaring the young receptionist outside but fuck it. Oh. Oh.

Ok take dildo out and slap my arse. Mimi was a bit taken aback but performed. Spank me harder. Do you want to cum mr customer? Yes, but not like this. I stand up, squeeze her and start slathering my cock all over her body. Now sit down. Her boobs aren’t big but I slather my cock in them standing up. Oh yeah. After a few moments I erupt leaving a toothpaste travel size load of cum on her tits.

Ummm. Can I have a shower? Yes. Nice long shower, dress, say goodbye and walk out into night.

Rosebery healing workshop
23-07-2022, 07:13 PM
:love:Thank u darling. looking forward to see u next time

devin.moo
30-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Good review
Did Mimi showered you?

Jumper
27-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Hong Kong ladies are rare as gold
Nice

Rosebery healing workshop
17-09-2022, 01:01 PM
Hi all. beautiful MiMi roster today .please make booking to experience .remedia deep massage and prostate and draton tendon massage and good services

ladyau
24-09-2022, 05:34 PM
Hi all. beautiful MiMi roster today .please make booking to experience .remedia deep massage and prostate and draton tendon massage and good services

ladyau
24-09-2022, 07:16 PM