PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Australian Armani

42Gladesville
15-06-2022, 10:28 AM
https://thenightshade.com.au/media/uploads/AuArmani_3.jpg

new pic looks gooood

Ronj
16-07-2024, 03:57 AM
I've seen Au Armani at no. 42 a handful of times and am surprised she doesn't have many reviews. Maybe she used to by another name but she gets top marks from me as far as service from a western girl goes. Definitely at this price point.

She's done a bit of work of herself and may be on the bigger side compared to Asian girls but there's no flab and has a body like a sexy Latina. I like curvy, (non fat) women. She has a beautiful face and that's her most striking feature.

There's a bit of screening and typical of western girls she has a few bounderies like DFK etc. but I had a no holds barred session last time so I guess this has a bit to do with how comfortable she is with you. More GFE than PSE but she puts in an effort and that ass could represent Australia at the Olympics.

For those looking for a western girl she's top tier service and looks. Check her out, you can thank me later.

Sexybee
16-07-2024, 02:07 PM
I've seen Au Armani at no. 42 a handful of times and am surprised she doesn't have many reviews. Maybe she used to by another name but she gets top marks from me as far as service from a western girl goes. Definitely at this price point.

She's done a bit of work of herself and may be on the bigger side compared to Asian girls but there's no flab and has a body like a sexy Latina. I like curvy, (non fat) women. She has a beautiful face and that's her most striking feature.

There's a bit of screening and typical of western girls she has a few bounderies like DFK etc. but I had a no holds barred session last time so I guess this has a bit to do with how comfortable she is with you. More GFE than PSE but she puts in an effort and that ass could represent Australia at the Olympics.

For those looking for a western girl she's top tier service and looks. Check her out, you can thank me later.

She only does standard service, no DFK and DATY