PDA

View Full Version : 645 Paris Night not a good punt

wowsofast
01-06-2022, 03:43 PM
$150 /30mins - BBBJ, RIM - didn't try any further options

As a general lurker, I kept an eye on this venue for awhile. If there's a gem nearby no need for the travel. It went south for a bit and changed owners. New website, photos and roster lured me in to give it a go.

So I called first to enquire as to the ladies. The papasan didn't quote any of the names on the online roster. Regardless, decided to give it a go and went in.

There were 3 Asian ladies, and they were all around late 30- mid 40 ish. I'm not really into older ladies, but I've had a few good rounds so I picked a chick called Angel or similar. She was more chubby (therefore bigger tits. I'm a tit man.) and nicer looking skin.

So she gave me pretty decent shower BBBJ and in bed BBBJ and tried to rim me but I declined the Rimming.

Dommed up and mish then doggy. Pussy was okay-ish. Abit loose.

In doggy you can see that her asshole has weird growth around it. Obviously HPV of a sort. So I couldn't finish and was turned off and left.

Got in the car and I slathered my dick in alcohol hand sanitiser. And not sure if anyone else has done this, it stings and reaaally burns for a good 15-30 seconds. At one point I worried that I might have gotten a chemical burn lol.

I don't know why I keep going back to these more suburban venues when I've been disappointed about 8 out of 10 times.

The roster does appear to update and change periodically. Though not really any new additions, just the available days and times. So not sure how to take a handle on that.

massage addict
22-05-2023, 06:49 PM
Hahaha thanks for the review. Have you been back? My last time here was probably about 5 to 7 years ago.
I've been thinking about giving it another try. Searching the forum for some intel and came across this and nothing else.

i may hit it up tomorrow? :surprise: