PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Alissa Thai Massage Toowong

WilliamWade
25-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Saw this shop on a few sites, has anyone given this place a try?

Scotty from Marketing
25-05-2022, 05:00 PM
Do you like ladyboys? At least a couple there.
3/4 walls. The odd nice thai.

bradpitt
25-05-2022, 06:24 PM
too obvious, too much foot traffic. my GP is upstairs

WilliamWade
25-05-2022, 06:47 PM
Well sounds like I could a back to back prostate exam in the space of 30mins.

Thanks for the heads up.

bradpitt
26-05-2022, 09:47 AM
Well sounds like I could a back to back prostate exam in the space of 30mins.

Thanks for the heads up.

I don't think the GP prostrate exam is on the cards much anymore. a) The blood test is more accurate. b) GPs were not very good at detecting enlarged prostrates anyway and c) maybe we are better not to know until it's a problem.

Tales
26-05-2022, 01:38 PM
That's a great idea, hopefully it's a female Asian doctor. You never know maybe the same person. Just a bit of freelancing on the side when things are slow..

Givewhenyouget
26-05-2022, 03:44 PM
I’ve been there.. older ML, not a great set up but it was clean. Massage was good and that’s all I opted for.. just nothing there, but that’s one ML and was last booking. I get it.

New place to eat open across from them so dinner and a show.. not awesome either.

Jamesyouare
26-05-2022, 10:24 PM
Been there twice

Seems to be a main boiler who runs snd massages (could be wrong ) with younger ones she can get

First time got the boiler - it was that bad I refused a hj even when she said it was free it was that bad

As I was leaving I noticed a tall younger one - left and schemed

Went back - boiler maybe got the hint when I asked who was working - bang out come the same younger one

She rated herself and wanted silly prices so opted for basic and copped a half feel

Overall I’d give it a miss for the many reasons like locations but it’s not too bad really - just not worth making an effort

There was another shop on the main road but I think it’s gone now