PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire K Ari

Mr Peanut Butter
20-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Date of Visit: May-2022
WL: K Ari
Link: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2909
Ethnicity: Korean
Appearance: Ari has a slim body with long light brown hair but pretty much doesn’t look like the girl in the photos posted on her profile. Her breasts are natural C cups. She has no tattoos or body piercings.
Services Provided: Shower together; BBBJ (during and after shower); DFK; CIM
Would l recommend or return? I recommend Ari for those who aren’t after a K-POP look alike but rather an attractive Korean waitress that has a naughty side. Her BBBJ skills alone are worth the recommendation. I don’t think I’d return but more so for personal preferences re face and body.
Cost of the Session: $270 for 1 hour
Address: 479 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

Description:

Ari is eager to please and doesn’t rush you to finish or leave when the buzzer rings. She has a friendly personality and gets really into providing a BBBJ - l’d say that is her strong point. She was able to DT with tongue action both during the shower and multiple times after while lying on the bed. She is also able to make sucking noises (PSE) while bobbing her head while sucking - she pretty much kept going until l told her to stop.

She is also the only WL I’ve encountered so far (note I only recently started punting) that will keep sucking until you CIM and even then, while you are cumming she will keep sucking/stroking you until you finish. Really satisfying finish.

Ari is also open to trying different sex positions and provides a decent a pussy slide - I think K Misha is better at pussy slide. I also liked that she got into it and l didn’t feel like she was just “getting the job done”.

Overall, I recommend Ari but personally don’t think I would return mostly because l prefer WL with similar physical traits to K Misha but that’s a personal choice. If you want a nice WL who provides a great BBBJ and CIM then l think you’ll probably be more than satisfied.

iphone
21-05-2022, 01:09 PM
My review is, ari isn't young but well maintained body. Not slim skinny but fit. Maybe big bones. Friendly, not afraid to speak and make jokes even with limited English. Body smooth no marks, Pussy is good tight, overall physics are better than some younger Chinese, or some Japanese.

Maybe you can imagine some Korean auntie at strathfield on weekend, one of the best looking, that would be on the same level as ari (and probably most of korean girl at ginza). We getting good services from them. Book minimal 45mins as ari said to me then she will have time to perform all her routines.

Again, if you are 24 yo asian and had 19yo asian gf before, you may think she is a bit too old. A bit. If you are 60 yo dude she will be young!

Tdlr.
Older sister I like to fuck type.

yowser
21-05-2022, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the review guys. Geez seems that all Ginza's Korean girls are 30+

Assandlegs
22-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the review guys. Geez seems that all Ginza's Korean girls are 30+And is there a problem with that?
If the service is top notch, then there is no point complaining

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

iphone
22-05-2022, 12:17 PM
yup. and as i said they took care of their body (and face) so if you are not young asian probably will see them as 25 and happy anyway
again, just focus on neck down or turn the light dim, and you will be fine with Ari, Rebecca, jessie and the rest of the korean, i believe.

thats why for me once i see this kind of body i cant give high score to so so body even if they are young.
i like flat belly, no black spots on bum / near v, small waist, boob in good shape, nipple area clean light colour not dark black, teeth are good, breath not smelly, and the rest.
trust me some younger chinese fail in many of those, but ARI pass.

one a younger korean working months ago... hmmm Mari. she probably the youngest korean at ginza (but not 22) -
skin isnt white and face just 5/10. small boob
service wise - i dont need to say, she is korean, top 8/10.