Phone : 0413 111 206

Hours of Business :10am 5am

Rates : $260/45mins $290/1hour

Size/shape : Size C Bust and 170cm Height

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ and full service

Value for money/recommend? : Nope

My experience/comments :
After doing some milfs at some cheaper joints, felt the need to treat myself and upgrade.

I had some good times at Kyoto and they said ok to 45mins/2shots.

So I went ahead and saw Ruby, who said she was new there. Tallish with boobs, just the way I like it.

Her face is probably not the most beautiful but she seems pretty enough.

I must say though, parking is rough around the area and their atm machine didn't work. Suddenly tried to make me pay by card with 10% interest so told them no and then we made a direct transfer.

So got to my room, comes in Ruby. She is not like the photos but I'd say shes on the prettier side. But shes a real chatter box, In all honesty, I kinda wanted her stop talking and maybe do our time. Like man she wouldn't stop talking. Almost felt like time wasting because she wouldn't progress into "activities". This became blatantly clear later on.

Average shower service, just cleaned my stick and out we were. we made out and went onto the bed. She still didn't stop talking. She literally stops everything to talk and I'd rather we smoothly go into things whilst talking. Bbj was pretty nice but because she'd still talk here and there, my stick kept getting soft. we made it and mished, just cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and I asked her if I could cim and she said, she'll give me a hand job and then we can do it in her mouth. Shes definitely a sweet talker don't get me wrong but dear god she won't stop talking. So I kind just came in the dom. And then we had a small break and was chit chatting. I asked her if we could go round 2 but she said 45mins don't get 2 shots. I showed her my text messages with the owner and she said "oh ok, maybe I can give you a hand job." Even then she was still chattering and going over. She was definitely time wasting a little bit but hey maybe she actually thought 45mins/1shot. Well I'd like to believe so. But with time so short and her half heartedly giving a shit hand job and a shit BJ, obviously it wasn't going to stand up again. So out we were out after 45mins, in all honesty I wasn't happy. I was promised in my text message that the services included BBBJ, DFK, 69, which I received but Rimming, massage and CIM didn't happen. Although CIM could've happened but I kinda wanted to do it in my 2nd shot. So I went down stairs and said this and that and some of the services didn't happen. And he said sorry and he will go talk to the girl while I wait. And he came back and said I need to talk to the girl because she doesn't understand english. I was like WTF, you are the manager and you should be dealing with this shit not me. It's not my job to tell the girl that her service was not up to par. I know for a fact that the actual owner speaks korean. He still went and got the girl. We chatted for a bit but she played the whole, I did my best please don't be unhappy.

In all honesty, yeah she talked way too much but she wasn't cold or anything but I reckon she was playing dumb. And the manager obviously didn't really do his job. Ruby definitely isn't worth $290/hr, still tonnes of better girls out there for cheaper.

PKING2
12-05-2022, 11:16 AM
She was my first experience in this shop, yeah a bit underwhleming, if she can just do better with her time management, lol

So which girlyou will recommend to me from this shop bro?