PDA

View Full Version : Silver fox massage---2/376 pitt st

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Silver fox massage
24-10-2012, 11:04 PM
NEW Girl :Jenny 21 y.o from Korea .Young good body.The pure Korean meridian push oil massage !

Silver fox massage
24-10-2012, 11:08 PM
25-10-2012 Thursday

Lisa
Jessica(NEW)
Jenny(NEW)
Mimi
Mia(NEW)
Kitty(NEW)

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2012, 09:43 AM
25-10-2012 Thursday

Lisa
Jessica(NEW)
Jenny(NEW)
Mimi
Mia(NEW)
Kitty(NEW)

With so many new girls, I need to get down there to do some window shopping!!

Silver fox massage
25-10-2012, 01:42 PM
More than a little girl, to meet the needs of a variety of guests!New people choose to stay the best, out of all the bells and whistles!Do not want the last bad events happen again ~!

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2012, 02:07 PM
More than a little girl, to meet the needs of a variety of guests!New people choose to stay the best, out of all the bells and whistles!Do not want the last bad events happen again ~!

Hi Foxy,

Who wrote that !!

It was so deep, too complicated for an ads for a Chinese RnT shop, can we please go back to basic and let's just talk about the girls ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps. was that you brother Dave ??

:question::question::question:

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2012, 01:44 PM
26-10-Friday
Lisa
Jenny
Neimi
Mia
Helen

OK, that's today's roster from Foxy, I can add some more information to them now:

Lisa, no. 1 masseur of yours truly, enough said, book early !!

Neimi, very sexy Thai girl, super slim body, happy personality and you got to love that ass!!

Helen, pleasant young MILF, very toned body, firm massage and very good services,

Jenny 21, Korean student, good looking girl next door type, very cute, long brown hair, size 6, shy and innocent, formally trained for traditional Korean massage skills. But of course you can tell Jenny that you prefer more sensual massage rather than legit......haha !!

MIA 22, Japanese/Korean mix, petite size 6 and firm C Cups, light brown hair, K-Pop style IN girl, bubbly and party mode, very pretty and yummy, excellent English with good sense of humour. A Star in the making!! .

Silver fox massage
29-10-2012, 11:16 AM
29-10 Monday
Lisa
Mimi
Coco(New)
Jenny(New)

Silver fox massage
30-10-2012, 10:30 AM
This week roster

Tue, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Sue (new Korean girl, 21), Jessica (new Chinese girl, 26, very good massage), Mia

Wed, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Jenny, Mia, Monika (new Thai girl, 23)

Thur, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Lisa, Sue, Mia, Jenny

Friday, Lisa, Neimi Jenny, Mia

Sat, Lisa, Neimi, Jenny, Helen

Sunday, Lisa, Jenny, Helen, Jessica

Silver fox massage
30-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Silver Fox now have many new young girls working, please come and try and give manager feedback, we want improve and give top service always,

Thank you

Silver fox massage
31-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Today three Korean girl MIA KELLY, JENNY with a Japanese MIMI

Today three Korean girl MIA KELLY, JENNY with a Japanese MIMI.like that the crazy song《ohba ~~ GANG NAM STYLE》

jackiechen
31-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Is Mimi from JP?I don't think so.My friend said she's not JPS.And she looks so old ,like more than 30!!!

BTW:Where's Bella??

I like her skin~so white,looks so yummy!~~:shout::shout:

Next time I'll try these Korean girls ,Is kelly new??

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Is Mimi from JP?I don't think so.My friend said she's not JPS.And she looks so old ,like more than 30!!!

BTW:Where's Bella??

I like her skin~so white,looks so yummy!~~:shout::shout:

Next time I'll try these Korean girls ,Is kelly new??

Hi Brother Jackie,

Mimi is a mix, half Japanese, very good all round services but if you are after fresh young girls, then you should see Mia.

Jenny will be a good choice too, I think Jenny is professionally trained in Korean for therapeutic massage, she is more a girl next door than Mia, may be a year younger too. A Cups, For me, it was a toss up between Jenny and Mia but Mia got bigger boobs and looks hotter and sexier, let's just say you want to go out to party and play with Mia but take Jenny home to show to your parents and enjoy a proper massage along the way - got the picture ??

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 11:04 AM
1-11-2012
THU

Lisa,Neimi,Yomiko(NEW),Mia(NEW),Mimi,

Ahlungor's recommendations: Lisa and Mia !!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
01-11-2012, 01:51 PM
November 11 is coming soon to plan how ride it?! That we organize a Singles Day activities!Good or bad!

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 02:26 PM
November 11 is coming soon to plan how ride it?! That we organize a Singles Day activities!Good or bad!

What the !!

Hi Foxy, please stop using google translate, most of the time, it can not give you the right meaning...........lol

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 02:39 PM

OK, apparently Foxy is planning to run a special promotion just for the one day on Memorial Day, Sunday, 11th November.

Not sure what is gonna to happen on the 11th minutes of the 11th hours on the 11th day of the 11th month?? - For me, I will be happy to pay $11.00 and have Lisa for 11 minutes !!

More details will be announced next week.

Since the details are not finalised, any brother or regular Foxy clients have any idea you are welcome to share, either post a reply here or send me or Foxy a PM, thanks.

Cheers

Silver fox massage
01-11-2012, 04:57 PM
OK, apparently Foxy is planning to run a special promotion just for the one day on Memorial Day, Sunday, 11th November.

Not sure what is gonna to happen on the 11th minutes of the 11th hours on the 11th day of the 11th month?? - For me, I will be happy to pay $11.00 and have Lisa for 11 minutes !!

More details will be announced next week.

Since the details are not finalised, any brother or regular Foxy clients have any idea you are welcome to share, either post a reply here or send me or Foxy a PM, thanks.

Cheers

Yes, thank you big brother lungor for help.

I like many idea from all customer, i want to give special promotion, what do you want, cheap price discount? more girls? more times? double girl? please tell me and I will think

thank you.

Silver Fox massage

chardax
01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
NEW Girl :Jenny 21 y.o from Korea .Young good body.The pure Korean meridian push oil massage !

what kind of massage is this? i havent tried this one yet

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 06:25 PM
what kind of massage is this? i havent tried this one yet

I think Foxy meant to say remedial massage.

Cheers

freshjive
01-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Went there on tue night and was ushered to one of the rooms by the receptionist (not sure if she was Foxy). I asked to see the girl first but she told me that i cant see them as i only wanted to do massage and happy ending ( no nude). WTF?? Since when they had this policy?? I won't be going back anytime soon.

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Went there on tue night and was ushered to one of the rooms by the receptionist (not sure if she was Foxy). I asked to see the girl first but she told me that i cant see them as i only wanted to do massage and happy ending ( no nude). WTF?? Since when they had this policy?? I won't be going back anytime soon.

hi bro, what time were you there on Tue night?

Did you tell the receptionist you only want massage and HJ or she told you that was only on offer,

And i suppose you didnt stay?

I understand if they have more than one girl available (free of future booking as well) they will first show you the girl thats is her turn next but if you are not happy they will show you the other avail girl,

Please advise and i will find out what happened

Cheers

freshjive
01-11-2012, 10:13 PM
I asked who was available with good strong massage and was told to try Mimi. I asked politlely if i could be
introduced to her first but she insisted this was only massage and no need to
see face. I like to connect with my
masseue and tue only way i can do this is to have a quick intro...nothing more.
They need to fix this issue. I did stay with Mimi in the end.

I think it was Foxy that i spoke to. She's got Chinese accent though. Do they have full time receptionist now?

Silver fox massage
02-11-2012, 10:42 AM
I asked who was available with good strong massage and was told to try Mimi. I asked politlely if i could be
introduced to her first but she insisted this was only massage and no need to
see face. I like to connect with my
masseue and tue only way i can do this is to have a quick intro...nothing more.
They need to fix this issue. I did stay with Mimi in the end.

I think it was Foxy that i spoke to. She's got Chinese accent though. Do they have full time receptionist now?

Hi mr freshjive,

sorry for misunderstand, it was me you speak, only Mimi and Mia working, mia have booking later so cannot see you, if more girls working will show you no problem, you said you want strong massage and mimi do very good massage, did you happy ?? next time please booking Lisa or Jenny, both girl very very good masssage.

thank you

Silver Fox Massage

Silver fox massage
02-11-2012, 10:46 AM
2-11-2012
FRIDAY:

Lisa, Neimi Jenny, Mia

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 10:58 AM
2-11-2012
FRIDAY:

Lisa, Neimi Jenny, Mia

Lisa, no. 1 masseur of yours truly, enough said, book early !!

Neimi, very sexy Thai girl, super slim body, happy personality and you got to love that ass!!

Jenny 21, Korean student, good looking girl next door type, very cute, long brown hair, size 6, shy and innocent, formally trained for traditional Korean massage skills. But of course you can tell Jenny that you prefer more sensual massage rather than legit......haha !!

MIA 22, Japanese/Korean mix, petite size 6 and firm C Cups, long sexy light brown hair, K-Pop style IN girl, bubbly and party mode, very pretty and yummy, excellent English with good sense of humour, great personality. Massage skills only soso but willing to work hard, professional B2B and sensational two hands HJ behind CG, must try early before she becomes too popular!!

Silver fox massage
03-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Weekend Roster:

Sat,:Kelly(NEW KR.).MIMI .Helen
Sunday: Lisa, Jenny, Helen

Mclovin69
03-11-2012, 01:51 PM
1st time visiting will be next weekend

Do you have pic of any other girl, all i see on the website is Lisa and Neimi ?

Butler383
03-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Was in your shop a few months ago great service, will be back in a few weeks time can't wait hehe, is Bella still working there

mkko88
03-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Sir Silver Fox,
Could you be generous in supplementation of pictures.
I tried, till cows come home, to find pictures of your girls. But pot luck in finding any pictures.
I want to know the girl pictures before visiting to aviod dissapointment.

It is well-established that some of your korean girls are chinese. this is not a problem. many sirs like chinese girls of equal magnitude.
but sirs would like accurate desciption with some pictures for dicision making purposes.

thank you Sir Fox

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Sir Silver Fox,
Could you be generous in supplementation of pictures.
I tried, till cows come home, to find pictures of your girls. But pot luck in finding any pictures.
I want to know the girl pictures before visiting to aviod dissapointment.

It is well-established that some of your korean girls are chinese. this is not a problem. many sirs like chinese girls of equal magnitude.
but sirs would like accurate desciption with some pictures for dicision making purposes.

thank you Sir Fox

Well, she was the first of any massage shops in posting pictures of her MLs in the website and it was great, but she just had a massive turn over of staff, so give her some time to get things organised, I think more new pictures will be on their way.

Cheers

:miao:

Silver fox massage
05-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Well, she was the first of any massage shops in posting pictures of her MLs in the website and it was great, but she just had a massive turn over of staff, so give her some time to get things organised, I think more new pictures will be on their way.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 10:26 AM
6-11-2012
TUE

Neimi ,Mia, Mimi, Jeissca, Sue , Kelly

Wow, Six girls on today, must be getting ready for the big Melbourne Cup celebrations, hope the favourites will get up and most people are winners and you will get very busy from 3.30pm on wards.........hahha

Cheers

Silver fox massage
06-11-2012, 01:59 PM
good luck!
Win a lot of money

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 06:20 PM
6-11- 2012
TUE

Neimi ,Mia, Mimi, Jeissca, Sue , Kelly

Wow, Six girls on today, must be getting ready for the big Melbourne Cup celebrations, hope the favourites will get up and most people are winners and you will get very busy from 3.30pm on wards.........hahha

Cheers

Tried to see Mia and bury my losing sorrow on her blossoms but some lucky dude beat me to the time slot, never mind, save my shot for Lisa on Thursday then.

Anyway, have a nice chat with Foxy while she was interviewing a new Korean girl, very young, beautiful face, sweet and innocent but has no experience. I told Foxy straight away that she should hire her, I will be happy to pay and train her. She was wear an overcoat (on such a hot day!) so can't tell the Cup size but I have a very quick glance and I suspect that there could be nice treasure underneath, she may be starting next week.

Got to meet the other new girls too:

Kelly, 20's, Korean girl, very tall and slim and long hair to her waist. A/B cups, very good English and she is a qualified masseur

Sue 21, young and pretty Korean girl, A cup, petite, very sweet and cute,

Jessica, 20's Chinese, petite girl, very tone body, B Cups, used to work in shopping centre, very good massage, pleasant looking face

Cheers

Silver fox massage
09-11-2012, 11:49 AM
9-11-2012
Fri

Lisa(TOP)
Neimi(TOP)
Mia(New Top)
Kelly(NEW)

Tiffany (comeback availabe)

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 12:49 PM
9-11-2012
Fri

Lisa(TOP)
Neimi(TOP)
Mia(New Top)
Kelly(NEW)

Tiffany (comeback availabe)

That's an awesome line up today:

Lisa

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99138899_lisa_01.jpg

Neimi

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99111999_neimi_small.jpg

Kelly

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99143599_img_8146.jpg

and little Japanese girl Tiffany, fresh from holiday !!

Silver fox massage
10-11-2012, 12:58 AM
10-11-2012
Saturday
Lisa (TOP)
Neimi (TOP)
Helen (good)
Kelly (NEW Top)

Silver fox massage
12-11-2012, 01:14 PM
12-11-2012
MON

Tiffany (TOP)

Coco(New)

Jesscia(New)

Mimi(Top)

Lisa(TOP)

Thejapguy
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I wonder if the Girl in reception does massage?

Devilex
12-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Tried to see Mia and bury my losing sorrow on her blossoms but some lucky dude beat me to the time slot, never mind, save my shot for Lisa on Thursday then.

Anyway, have a nice chat with Foxy while she was interviewing a new Korean girl, very young, beautiful face, sweet and innocent but has no experience. I told Foxy straight away that she should hire her, I will be happy to pay and train her. She was wear an overcoat (on such a hot day!) so can't tell the Cup size but I have a very quick glance and I suspect that there could be nice treasure underneath, she may be starting next week.

Got to meet the other new girls too:

Kelly, 20's, Korean girl, very tall and slim and long hair to her waist. A/B cups, very good English and she is a qualified masseur

Sue 21, young and pretty Korean girl, A cup, petite, very sweet and cute,

Jessica, 20's Chinese, petite girl, very tone body, B Cups, used to work in shopping centre, very good massage, pleasant looking face

Cheers
Ahlungor you mentioned there is a Shelly but I never saw her in roster?

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Ahlungor you mentioned there is a Shelly but I never saw her in roster?

Hi mate,

Shelley is from 741, works Mon & Wed 0410-781-843
Very strong massage and 40 G cups, cheers

Devilex
13-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Sorry I got mixed up!

Silver fox massage
13-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Roster Tuesday 13/11

Mia (TOP)
Tiffany (come back TOP)
Mimi (Top)
Neimi (Top Thai)
Jessica (New)
Kelly (New Korean)

Silver fox massage
14-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Roster Wenesday 14/11

Lisa (no.1 TOP)
Mia (TOP)
Tiffany (come back TOP)
Neimi (Top Thai)
Kelly (New Korean)

Lisa, no. 1 girl at Silver Fox

MIA 22, Japanese/Korean mix, petite size 6 and firm C Cups, long sexy light brown hair, K-Pop style IN girl, bubbly and party mode, very pretty and yummy, excellent English with good sense of humour, great personality. Professional B2B and sensational two hands HJ behind CG, must try.

Tiffany 21, Japanes girl, petite, cute and pretty, very good all round service, very popular girl for long time, back from holiday

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Weekend
Neimi, Tiffany , Kelly, Helen, Sue, Bibi , Lisa

Just to clarify, Lisa is Not working on Saturday, she will be there for the Sunday promotions.

Cheers

Travelmate
19-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Hey!!

I still not met Lisa in foxy before.

May be I really miss out a lot

fortunately, Ahlungor did everything for me

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Hey!!

I still not met Lisa in foxy before.

May be I really miss out a lot

fortunately, Ahlungor did everything for me

Hi Brother Mate,

Lisa will be a great girl to try, you will enjoy her services. Just not sure if she is your type, she is not a size 6 or 8. For your taste , may be you will be happier with Mia, you would love her company and sense of humour and that sexy accent! And her very sensual Korean part 2 !!

Cheers

x11
19-11-2012, 07:04 PM
had a nice session with Lisa the other day.... she was looking rather hot in a blue short dress. I'd seen her previously in the line up but discounted her as she's. not my type. wouldn't have picked her but she's looks fantastic in profile. found her part 1 to be goodish... a bit meh, perhaps I was expecting more considering the hype. attempts at conversation was difficult as I don't speak Chinese and her English wasn't conversational. if it was I would've enjoyed it much more.

part 2 was ok .... let down I think because of a lack of a connection. don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but having that connection increases the pleasure 10 fold.

my fav, my #1 here has to be mimi who when I first saw in the hall I didn't really do it for me in fact I thought she looked older at first.

other favs are neimi, and tiff.

Silver fox massage
20-11-2012, 03:45 AM
had a nice session with Lisa the other day.... she was looking rather hot in a blue short dress. I'd seen her previously in the line up but discounted her as she's. not my type. wouldn't have picked her but she's looks fantastic in profile. found her part 1 to be goodish... a bit meh, perhaps I was expecting more considering the hype. attempts at conversation was difficult as I don't speak Chinese and her English wasn't conversational. if it was I would've enjoyed it much more.

part 2 was ok .... let down I think because of a lack of a connection. don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but having that connection increases the pleasure 10 fold.

my fav, my #1 here has to be mimi who when I first saw in the hall I didn't really do it for me in fact I thought she looked older at first.

other favs are neimi, and tiff.

My English very bed !
Who can help
Translation
按摩女孩儿高,矮,胖,瘦,各种类型,如果角度变一下,是不是会对你自己感受更好些?!享受着每个女孩的特 点与不同点,出来玩,玩的就是那份新鲜感!是吧?! 体验就是经历各种各样的才是刺激!高,矮,胖,瘦,年轻的,成熟的,安静的,奔放的,不同国家的!这么多种 慢慢享受(不是考试的喔:)~)你会收获很多感受!

白菜,萝卜各有所爱你说MiMi老,但是有人看她很美,只能说个人眼光都不同!不一定看着美丽年轻就真正有 本事,我这里技术最重要!

众口难调,按摩女孩也不容易,为了那几十块钱,她们尽最大限度想让顾客满意! 满身大汗的做按摩,还需要别有翻心意做服务!我们都是普通人,谁能完美无缺吖!你说是吗?

意见是鞭策我们店工作人员的动力!如果说哪个女孩没有做到位
,我们一定改进并给出大家一个交代!

x11
20-11-2012, 09:11 AM
foxy, can't read Chinese, nor speak it. so I'm not sure what you wrote. but my post was/is not a complaint! I think I just clicked more with somebody like mimi where language is not a barrier. I also preferred mimi's style of massage over Lisa's.

and i'll always support your shop when u have such good talent like Lisa, mimi, tiff, neimi etc. theyre all different and offer great services.

and I shouldve tried Jessica (?) yesterday when I came in.

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2012, 09:29 AM
foxy, can't read Chinese, nor speak it. so I'm not sure what you wrote. but my post was/is not a complaint! I think I just clicked more with somebody like mimi where language is not a barrier. I also preferred mimi's style of massage over Lisa's.

and i'll always support your shop when u have such good talent like Lisa, mimi, tiff, neimi etc. theyre all different and offer great services.

and I shouldve tried Jessica (?) yesterday when I came in.

Hi brother No. 11

here is the google translate, not 100% but you can see the picture:

Massage girl, short, fat, thin, all types, angle, not be yourself feel better?! Enjoying the characteristics of each girl with a different point, come out to play, play is the share of freshness! right?! experience is the stimulus is to experience a variety of high, short, fat, thin, young, mature, quiet, unrestrained, different countries! such a variety of slowly enjoy (not exam!) you will gain a lot of feelings!

Cabbage, radish, all have people who love, you say MiMi old, but some people look at her beautiful, can only say that personal vision! Are not necessarily looking at the beautiful and young truly have the ability, I have here the most important technology!

Difficult to reach, massage girl is not easy, for dozens of dollars they do to maximize want customer satisfaction! Sweaty doing massage, also need to do turn your mind to do service we are all human, who can perfect intact acridine you think so?

Opinions spur our shop staff motivation! Say which girl did not do a good job We must improve and give you an explanation!

I think Foxy didn't read through your post properly, she just saw what you said about Lisa and then "Mimi's a bit older" and she jumped in to defense her girls. and what the hack was she doing at 3.45am in the morning. No wonder she is always sick and tired............lol

You haven't mention Mia from your to do list, she is definitely your type brother and you would love your conversation with her, such a sweetie and with an American accent too, so sexy

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2012, 12:13 PM
20-11-2012
Tuesday
Neimi(23 y.o from Thailand slim sexy girls. The mysterious perfect massage technology)

Jessica (New 26y.o Chinese New girl best Chinese massages looking small lovely girl)

Tiffany (20 y.o very pretty lovely Japanese mix girl )

Kelly (New 26 y.o tall and slim sexy Korean massage+special service= Perfect enjoyment)

Mia (20 y.o beautiful sexy Korean/Japanese mix girl she is New Top Girl !!!)

Lisa ( 26y.o TOP 1 . Every job best !!!)

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 05:08 PM
21-11-2012

WED

Kelly (New 26 y.o tall and slim sexy Korean massage+special service= Perfect enjoyment)

Mia (20 y.o beautiful sexy Japanese mix girl she is New Top Girl !!!)

Mimi (26 y.o TOP Magic hands)

Lisa and Mia, both highly recommended

Cheers

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 05:12 PM
I still need to try LISA one day

EvolutionTroll
21-11-2012, 05:35 PM
21-11-2012

WED

Mia (20 y.o beautiful sexy Japanese mix girl she is New Top Girl !!!)

Mimi (26 y.o TOP Magic hands)

Lisa and Mia, both highly recommended

Cheers

I am quite keen on trying Lisa and Mia ! Is it all b2b massages? sorry from Ahlungor how much would it be for 30 min or 1 hour massage with just a HJ in the end? are the girls clothed? :O

I keep reading different prices everywhere and duno which one is current :(

cheers!

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 06:25 PM
I am quite keen on trying Lisa and Mia ! Is it all b2b massages? sorry from Ahlungor how much would it be for 30 min or 1 hour massage with just a HJ in the end? are the girls clothed? :O

cheers!

read the other section... Shop roster. ...

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 06:26 PM
I still need to try LISA one day

I think you will like Mia better!!

You never liked Mia or Sophie before

Cheers

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 06:27 PM
i c

So Foxy Lisa is Newtown Mia and Sophie Style

What is Foxy Mia like??

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 06:29 PM

cheers!

Hi brother ET,

Massage only is $40/30 min and $65/60 min , fully clothed, HJ only will be $20, a nude HJ $50,

B2b is $80/30 min or $120/60 min

Cheers

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi brother ET,

Massage only is $40/30 min and $66/60 min , fully clothed, HJ only will be $20, a nude HJ $50,

Cheers

Now!!! everyone understand AGAIN!!

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 06:37 PM
i c

So Foxy Lisa is Newtown Mia and Sophie Style

What is Foxy Mia like??

No, Lisa is very different from Mia and Sophie, just that i dont think her body shape and personality is your type, remember Mico from SL a while back.

Mia on the other hand is younger, more outgoing, lots of fun, a great character, right up your alley, body shape will be similar to Cici (SL) , not as feminine may be a touch more fuller body and very playful.

I wrote two reviews on her in the AR section, check it out.

Remember I used to tell you to try Cici, I am now telling you to try Mia.....got it ??

Cheers

Silver fox massage
22-11-2012, 11:58 PM
[QUOTE=Utamaro;45382]Yeah, I can assure Mimi is good...

Saw her last week. Yes, she is half Japanese and half Malay, but Chinese-Malaysian . So the good thing is, she can speak lots of languages!! Fluent in Japanese, Malay, Mando, Kanto, Hokken and English!! Wish I could speak as many lauguage as her!! (I was talking with her in Japanese)

She is very friendly and I was talking with her almost non-stop during my session. Her massage is decent enough for this kind of establishment - better than avarage SF girls.

However, her biggest asset will be her HJ technique.... she did bit of A-hole works and thorough HJ....mmm, very nice!! I wonder where she learnt those 'techniques'...

Very good personality and good skills both part1 and part2... Highly recommended

Mimi is great ML !

And Our girls massage elite, what type you like, we have every different best ML!

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2012, 10:08 AM
23-11-2012
Friday
Lisa
Neimi
Mia .
Tiffany
Kelly
Mimi

Busy Friday !! 6 girls on, Wow !!

Top Choice is Lisa of course,

Mia, so sexy and lots of fun, best Korean B2B, sensational

Tiffany, petite cute Japanese girl, people's favourite

Mimi, sensual all rounder, the boss's favourite, very good services

Neimi, slim and erotic Thai girl, very passionate, special booty B2B with her awesome ass

Kelly, new Korean girl, just check out her photos !!

I think this is probably the best line up in any RnT shop on any given day

Cheers

:love::love:

x11
23-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Damn it.... I think foxy will be my downfall..... I've tried all of the girls on today, except for Kelly, and she's got a smoking hot bod! I'd be happy with any of them, or all of them!

dirty minded me, I wonder if you could book out the entire shop for a few hours. lol

oh foxy your gonna ruin me...

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Damn it.... I think foxy will be my downfall..... I've tried all of the girls on today, except for Kelly, and she's got a smoking hot bod! I'd be happy with any of them, or all of them!

dirty minded me, I wonder if you could book out the entire shop for a few hours. lol

oh foxy your gonna ruin me...

Well first of all, here's Kelly:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99143599_img_9793.jpg

and secondly, of course you can book out the whole shop for a few hours, let' see, six girls today, for three hours = 18 girl hours, so would that be massage only @$65.00 x 18 = $1,170.00 or Body to Body @$120.00 x 18 = $2,160. What woud that be, Sir ??

Travelmate
23-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Well first of all, here's Kelly:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99143599_img_9793.jpg

and secondly, of course you can book out the whole shop for a few hours, let' see, six girls today, for three hours = 18 girl hours, so would that be massage only @$65.00 x 18 = $1,170.00 or Body to Body @$120.00 x 18 = $2,160. What woud that be, Sir ??
Ahlungor... you should try to book 6 hours together for ONE hour to start

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Ahlungor... you should try to book 6 hours together for ONE hour to start

You meant six girls together for one hour ??

Besides, I don't think I can handle six girls, two girls and 4 hands will be plenty for me. although I did have 3 girls onces for like 10 min in another shop .............haha

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 03:09 PM
27-11-2012
TUE
Neimi
Mia
Kelly
jessca
Rebeca(NEW 23Y.O Bcup good massage )

28-11-2012
WED
LISA
Mimi
Mia
kelly
Rebeca

29-11-2012
THU
Lisa
Mimi
Mia
Kelly
Sara (New girl 19 yr D Cup,long hair,beautiful smiles and lovely voice, you will be so relaxed just by listening to her.!)

30-11-2012
FRI
Neimi
Lisa
Mia
Kelly

1-12-2012
SAT
Neimi
Kelly
sara

2-12-2012
SUN
Lisa
Kelly
Sue

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2012, 11:26 PM
29-11-2012
THU
Sara (New girl 22 yr D Cup,long hair,beautiful smiles and lovely voice, you will be so relaxed just by listening to her.!)

I love Sara !!

So young, so fresh, so innocent, so beautiful, such a hot body, sexy legs with killer curves, very booty butt - so bouncy. And that pair of 35 D Cups, so yummy, sexy white cleavage (unfortunately, that's all I got to see !!). First time in a RnT shop, performed her maiden first HJ to yours truly, it was different when you know for sure she has never done that before............hehe!!

For all those Michelle lovers from 501, you can now turn your attention and support Sara..........if you are OK with massage (shopping centre standard) and HJ only, no nude, no touching.

For all the Chinese brothers, go and google Crystal Liu Yi Fei and you will know how beautiful Sara is, and she only just turns 22!!

bigkim
30-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Thanks Ahlungor and Travelmate for the posts over the years

I'm more of a Newtown Coco / Eva (and 'old' Ada and Annie and Tina just gone) kinda guy (skinny cute) - I guess that puts me on team Travelmate...

This Silver Fox shop has some great girls to explore , is trying hard, and the nice hot showers and free (wrapped!) lollies are a bonus

It deserves support

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks Ahlungor and Travelmate for the posts over the years

I'm more of a Newtown Coco / Eva (and 'old' Ada and Annie and Tina just gone) kinda guy (skinny cute) - I guess that puts me on team Travelmate...

This Silver Fox shop has some great girls to explore , is trying hard, and the nice hot showers and free (wrapped!) lollies are a bonus

It deserves support

Hi Big Brother Kim,

You obviously have already sampled the talents at Silver Fox, we would like to ask you to please share some.

Thanks and Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I love Sara !!

So young, so fresh, so innocent, so beautiful, such a hot body, sexy legs with killer curves, very booty butt - so bouncy. And that pair of 35 D Cups, so yummy, sexy white cleavage (unfortunately, that's all I got to see !!). First time in a RnT shop, performed her maiden first HJ to yours truly, it was different when you know for sure she has never done that before............hehe!!

For all those Michelle lovers from 501, you can now turn your attention and support Sara..........if you are OK with massage (shopping centre standard) and HJ only, no nude, no touching.

For all the Chinese brothers, go and google Crystal Liu Yi Fei and you will know how beautiful Sara is, and she only just turns 22!!

OK Great news, just got confirmation back from Foxy that Sara had done a couple of B2B sessions on Thursday afternoon after seeing me - shit, why am I the poor guy to miss out - so whoever was Sara's first body to body customer, you must have made quite a good impression on the lady, I am so jealous, and Sara can't work Saturday, so I have to line her up for next Thursday, she better be double nice to me, and those D Cups !!............hehe

Cheers

rooter
03-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Its been said one hundred times on this forum but its worth repeating. Lisa is an amazing, sexy girl and a first class masseuse!!!
I went in to Silver Fox today for a massage. Its only the second time I have been there. The last time was at least 3 months ago.
And both times I have had the good fortune to have Lisa as my ML. I didn't ask for her, it just happened.
What a massage!, what a tit fuck!, what a HJ! what an amazing girl!
I left there feeling 10 years younger and just walked around the city in the peak hour rush feeling like I was floating above all the suits and shoppers.
Thank you Lisa.You are a gem!
Shanghai's loss is Sydney's gain. We are so lucky to have you here in Sydney.

wws_konan
04-12-2012, 12:38 AM
What? Lisa is Shanghaiese?

Can't wait to see her and talking by our local language.:slobber:

rooter
04-12-2012, 12:48 AM
What? Lisa is Shanghaiese?

Can't wait to see her and talking by our local language.:slobber:

Tell her on behalf of all of us, in her own language, that she is a precious jewel!

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Tell her on behalf of all of us, in her own language, that she is a precious jewel!

Glad to see my no. 1 girl is building up quite an impressive fans base, well done Lisa !!

Cheers

:love:

Silver fox massage
04-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Selina back work! Her 23-year-old Thai girl, B cup, slim, Thai-style special services ~

Richboy
05-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Tried this place for first time yesterday had Jessica for nude massage. Does "nude" covers all off or just tops off because she only took off her top and was wearing her undies. What about the other birds like Lisa for example?

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Tried this place for first time yesterday had Jessica for nude massage. Does "nude" covers all off or just tops off because she only took off her top and was wearing her undies. What about the other birds like Lisa for example?

I think it does varies with different girls, the shop cannot guarantee every girl will be totally nude every time to every customers, Foxy wont force the girls if they are uncomfortable to take panties off.

Few reasons, those really new to B2B will probably keep it on until the client becomes a regular, or that time of the mouth,

If total nude is important to you, you can always ask before you pay, there are so many new girls I lost track myself.

Mia is the top Korean girl and I think she is all nude may be except biological days, Lisa is usually with reserve if you are new customer gets better when you return or if you are really really nice to her and ask politely! Neimi the Thai booty girl is always nude .......haha

Please note that this is not a Thai or Korean B2B shop, the B2b here is more of an option and the shops way to ensure better services to customers, long time ago people were complaining that they pay the $50 for nude HJ and most girls were not totally nude and many of them were no touching. So Foxy decided to introduce the B2B option so at least you will get some breast bath, body slides and hence touching and playing of tits will not be an issue. It was never meant to be totally nude from every girl.

Hope this answer your questions

Cheers

Silver fox massage
05-12-2012, 01:13 PM
5-12-2012
WEN
Mimi(Magical hands)
MIA(TOP perry girl )
Rebeica (20y.o Chinese girl .Beautiful generous, girlfriend type)
Jane (21 y.o Sweet and cute girlfriend)
Selina

8inches
08-12-2012, 11:35 AM
There is no 2 ways about it
If undies stay on $$ stays in wallet and that will teach them a good lesson in the ecomomics of being a whore

8inches
08-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Nudity or nakedness is the state of wearing NO clothing.

Silver fox massage
08-12-2012, 04:24 PM
There is no 2 ways about it
If undies stay on $$ stays in wallet and that will teach them a good lesson in the ecomomics of being a whore

Foxy girls are all lovely massage ladies, they don't do full service, if you not happy with our services, go see your whores in the brothels !!

:fire::fire::fire:

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Nudity or nakedness is the state of wearing NO clothing.

Are you talking to yourself, what are you complaining about ??

:question:

8inches
08-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Nudity or nakedness is the state of wearing no clothing.

This is what nude means
This is not talking to myself this is explaining a term that should be already known to all mls!

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Nudity or nakedness is the state of wearing no clothing.

This is what nude means
This is not talking to myself this is explaining a term that should be already known to all mls!

That was brother Richboy's question which I have already replied:

I think it does varies with different girls, the shop cannot guarantee every girl will be totally nude every time to every customers, Foxy wont force the girls if they are uncomfortable to take panties off.

Few reasons, those really new to B2B will probably keep it on until the client becomes a regular, or that time of the mouth,

If total nude is important to you, you can always ask before you pay, there are so many new girls I lost track myself.

Mia is the top Korean girl and I think she is all nude may be except biological days, Lisa is usually with reserve if you are new customer gets better when you return or if you are really really nice to her and ask politely! Neimi the Thai booty girl is always nude .......haha

Please note that this is not a Thai or Korean B2B shop, the B2b here is more of an option and the shops way to ensure better services to customers, long time ago people were complaining that they pay the $50 for nude HJ and most girls were not totally nude and many of them were no touching. So Foxy decided to introduce the B2B option so at least you will get some breast bath, body slides and hence touching and playing of tits will not be an issue. It was never meant to be totally nude from every girl.

Hope this answer your questions

Cheers

8inches
08-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I wasn't talking to u
I was stating the facts and there is no debating facts
Take it or leave it
Who are u talking to?

Tomosavic
08-12-2012, 07:07 PM
yea ahlungor, whether you have answered the question or not, it still can't alter the meaning of nudity

8inches
08-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes thats true, sometimes prolific posters think other forum members must be complete muppets.
Most places do a top off only hj for $30 extra if mls have a period. That seems fair, if a girl offers $50 extra for nude then it means nude!
It's not fair for the ml to charge $50 then say I'm keeping on my panties on because I'm shy or some bulls&*it excuse.
Come on guys! Don't let these mls get away with this crap!!

yea ahlungor, whether you have answered the question or not, it still can't alter the meaning of nudity

8inches
08-12-2012, 10:01 PM
where did I call sf mls whores?

Jeez, its not fair to call SF MLs 'whores', they certainly aren't that.

Does the shop advertise 'nude b2b'? I thought they just offered a 'special massage' or something like that. If you want to know for sure best to clarify arrangements with the girl before the massage.

8inches
08-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi brother ET,

Massage only is $40/30 min and $65/60 min , fully clothed, HJ only will be $20, a nude HJ $50,

Cheers

b2b and nude hj is on offer?? :grimace::question::question:

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 10:11 PM
I wasn't talking to u
I was stating the facts and there is no debating facts
Take it or leave it
Who are u talking to?

Mr 8 inches

Have you been to Silver Fox yourself?

May be you should test ride yourself before starting this debate.

There are lots of reasons why the panties stay on, but majority of the times the customers are totally satisfied, go read some reviews on Lisa, Mia, Neimi, Kelly, Jessica, Mimi, Tiffany etc , and please excluding those written by me as i could be deemed as bias and you may not want to debate any further.......lol

Cheers

8inches
08-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Yes in fact I have and it was nothing to write home about.
Venue is 8/10 while the girl is a 5/10 for looks and service, but thats not the debate.
The question is why advertise nude hj if the girl is likely to leave panties on?
Why advertise b2b then say that SF is not a b2b shop??

Mr 8 inches

Have you been to Silver Fox yourself?

May be you should test ride yourself before starting this debate.

There are lots of reasons why the panties stay on, but majority of the times the customers are totally satisfied, go read some reviews on Lisa, Mia, Neimi, Kelly, Jessica, Mimi, Tiffany etc , and please excluding those written by me as i could be deemed as bias and you may not want to debate any further.......lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 10:36 PM
OK, I have conferred with Foxy and in order not to mislead any potential customers, the new advertised services shall read:

Extras: $20 for HJ, $50 for HJ with top off,
Special Massage $80/30 min, $100/45 min $120/60 min

We apologise for any misunderstanding and inconvenient caused.

The term B2B will not be advertised but all SF regulars and current supporters know exactly what you have been and will be getting, so no issue there. For all potential new customers, if you have any concern, please PM me or read all the reviews (excluding those written by yours truly as those could be deemed as biased..........lol)

SF is only one of three RnT shops in Sydney that are totally open with the customers, rosters are updated daily, services and inquiries are responded promptly, and majority of their MLs have been extensively reviewed, if that still don't give you confidence, I don't know what will, if you think SF doesn't deserve your business, feel free to take a punt else where.

But I want to assure you that you can always find comforts in knowing you are always welcome at Foxy's shop even you might go around in a big circle before visiting...............haha

Any other problem ??

Cheers

8inches
08-12-2012, 10:48 PM
$50 for topless HJ is a rip off, you know that.
But I'm sure there will be enough fools to pay that.
Standard is $30 for topless hj.

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 10:55 PM
$50 for topless HJ is a rip off, you know that.
But I'm sure there will be enough fools to pay that.
Standard is $30 for topless hj.

Sorry Mate,

I have to disagree, sure, you can get $30 for a topless HJ at Newtown but that's not the debate here, we all knew 501/532 provide the best value.

But $50 for a topless HJ (some shops you may get totally nude) is pretty standard in the shops I know: 741 (shop 2 and shop 9), 711, 252, 288, 447, 329b, 635, Botany and a few shops in Bondi Junction etc. Perhaps you won't mind listing where I can get a topless HJ for $30 and I will go there tomorrow instead of seeing Mimi ...........haha

Cheers

:cool2:

8inches
08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
do your own research
enough said haha

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 11:05 PM
do your own research
enough said haha

I would !!

But you don't know any??

Would be nice if you can help, as all I want is the tits !!

8inches
08-12-2012, 11:08 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3101-Jojo-711-george-st&highlight=jojo

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Jojo at 711 34 d cups $30 top off hj. 9/10 massage 9.5/10 tits. ALL NATURAL

I know this shop, I could check it out on my way to SL.

I will verify everything when I do.

Thanks

Ps. I just hope they have a more discrete entry ............LOL

walkout
09-12-2012, 04:07 AM
:surprise::surprise:$50 Topless HJ..........:surprise:
:startle::surprise:speechless:surprise:

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 08:56 AM
It's seems they are better off under promise and over delivered!

So every body happy !

8inches
09-12-2012, 11:12 AM
My thoughts exactly!

:surprise::surprise:$50 Topless HJ..........:surprise:
:startle::surprise:speechless:surprise:

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 11:16 AM
My thoughts exactly!

So I guess it's pretty obvious that Foxy won't be expecting an 8inches to Walkin then !!

Silver fox massage
12-12-2012, 03:41 PM
MR.8 inches
Thank you paste the top.
If you once again to come, then I will to accompany you, to supervise the girls how to serve you, the girls how to charge you $ 50, I will answer all your questions as well as dissatisfaction to you!
I'll give you the first time since the shop opened honor of "buy one get one free" to you

THANK YOU Again:smile:

Shanlol
14-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Whats the rate ? Probably gonna pay a visit sometime in the coming week.

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Whats the rate ? Probably gonna pay a visit sometime in the coming week.

Massage only:

$40/30 min
$50/45 min
$65/60 min

Special massage (similar to body to body!)

$80/30 min
$100/45 min
$120/60 min

Cheers

8inches
18-12-2012, 02:04 AM
I dont understand,
Can someone please translate?

MR.8 inches
Thank you paste the top.
If you once again to come, then I will to accompany you, to supervise the girls how to serve you, the girls how to charge you $ 50, I will answer all your questions as well as dissatisfaction to you!
I'll give you the first time since the shop opened honor of "buy one get one free" to you

THANK YOU Again:smile:

Irene638
18-12-2012, 08:44 AM
I dont understand,
Can someone please translate?

Hi Bro,

I think what she mean was, when you come to the shop a again. She will stay in the room with you and the other Ml at all time to make sure that you happy.

I am not sure if she will join you in the action or not.

I think she will bring a checklist with her and make sure that all the boxes are ticked before you leave.

8inches
18-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Been there before, wasted my money and not going back even with this offer
Thanks but no thanks!

Hi Bro,

I think what she mean was, when you come to the shop a again. She will stay in the room with you and the other Ml at all time to make sure that you happy.

I am not sure if she will join you in the action or not.

I think she will bring a checklist with her and make sure that all the boxes are ticked before you leave.

jellyshots
18-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Wow, I hope that was Linda posting and not her BF ;)

Silver fox massage
18-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Wow, I hope that was Linda posting and not her BF ;)

also i posting my so bad english ~ha!
Nobody understands what I'm saying!Haha ~ I can only put the girl's schedule, everyone can understand

baby_boo
20-12-2012, 07:37 PM
hmm, is mia working next monday or tuesday?

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 10:20 PM
hmm, is mia working next monday or tuesday?

Hi brother boo,

The lovely Mia works Friday, Saturday and Tuesday.

Tuesday being Xmas day I won't bet on it, if I were you, I'll see her tomorrow or Saturday.

Cheers

baby_boo
20-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi brother boo,

The lovely Mia works Friday, Saturday and Tuesday.

Tuesday being Xmas day I won't bet on it, if I were you, I'll see her tomorrow or Saturday.

Cheers

Hmm, I'd better call them and ask then

Also bro Ahlungor, what u taught Mia is gold bro. I did have a great time with her.

Silver fox massage
21-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Hmm, I'd better call them and ask then

Also bro Ahlungor, what u taught Mia is gold bro. I did have a great time with her.

Mr Ahlungor has two student in Silver Fox, Lisa and Mia both Top no. 1 girls

Silver fox massage
24-12-2012, 11:57 AM
24-12-2012
MON
Lisa
Rebecca
Jessica
Alix
Mimi

Silver fox massage
24-12-2012, 12:12 PM
WE ARE OPEN
Christmas day

Travelmate
24-12-2012, 12:22 PM
WE ARE OPEN
Christmas day

Thanks Foxy. Long time no see ...

I love to see you and your team again

Silver fox massage
25-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Merry Christmas

Today have
MIA

Kelly

Rebecca

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Rebecca??
Any AR? or recommendation please?

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 09:28 PM
26-12-2012
Wednesday
Alv (New 23 y.o Chinese student girl .very white skin .cut face.good massage)

Alice (New 22 y.o beautiful girl )

Jessica (New 22 y.o small little girl)

Rebecca (New pretty young )

cut face.???? or CUTE face?

Silver fox massage
26-12-2012, 10:47 AM
26-12-2012
Wednesday
Rebecca (NEW 21 y.o young pretty .C cup hot body.very good massage )

Yuki (NEW 23 y.o D cup Japanese innocent sister)

Kelly (TOP Tall slim body, the Korean professional massage service!)

Silver fox massage
29-12-2012, 02:30 PM
WEEKEND
29/12---30/12
Kelly (TOP Tall slim body, the Korean professional massage service!)

Yuki (NEW 23 y.o D cup Japanese innocent sister)

Tiffany (Top Japanese 20y.o young girl very cut sweet pretty girl )

Sara ( New 19 y.o young girl .so hot body 35 D cup )

Nana (NEW 20 y.o JAN&KOR MIX young GIRL 。school girl)

NEW GIRL (38D cup .from Hongkong .25 y.o )

Silver fox massage
30-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Please visit the friends, express feelings after you try it!I just been business, no experience need you for reminding me can for you to create an "intimate guest space", the customer happy, I can feel my grades!Please help me guide the direction to a lot of!

Earlier this wish all of you, Happy New Year to career wishful next year!

baby_boo
30-12-2012, 10:58 AM
hmm, are u opening next tuesday?

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Can we get some updated photo's please?

it will be nice ...

I want to see the high standard

baby_boo
02-01-2013, 12:02 PM
ya update photos and roster if possible pls

Silver fox massage
02-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Now the holidays are over, the girls slowly back, I will upload photos of several girls!A lot of attention to us!
THANK YOU !

baby_boo
02-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Now the holidays are over, the girls slowly back, I will upload photos of several girls!A lot of attention to us!
THANK YOU !

great, can't wait for the photos

kingwally
02-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Happy new year! !!!

2-1-2013

NEW Bibi (20y.o Korean sexy girl )
New Yuki (23y.o AV Japanese 38D)
New Rebecca (22.y.o nice face 38C .student girl)
TOP Tiffany (20 y.o pretty cute Japan mix girl )
Top Kelly (27 y.o Korean tall slim , professional Therapeutic Massage and Korea oil massage)Silver Fox management.....I do not have time in the next few days to get there to your shop but is the new girl Bibi a tiny little lady?...if so I will be in next week some time.

Silver fox massage
02-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Silver Fox management.....I do not have time in the next few days to get there to your shop but is the new girl Bibi a tiny little lady?...if so I will be in next week some time.

Dear kingwally:
A lot of new girls join. the list next week have not finishing a good .I will be released on Sunday!Our girls a lot of attention and feedback your comments, thank you very much

Silver fox massage
02-01-2013, 10:18 PM
great, can't wait for the photos

Brother, in the New Year, do not bullying me!Good luck with you ~ ~:miao:

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 12:41 AM
3-1-2013
THU

TOP 1. Lisa (very job is NO.1)

What!! Lisa is back from Holiday !!

Are you sure Foxy ??

Silver fox massage
03-01-2013, 11:03 AM
What!! Lisa is back from Holiday !!

Are you sure Foxy ??

Yes, Mr Ahlungor,

Your no. 1 girl Lisa is back from holiday, are you coming to see her ??

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Yes, Mr Ahlungor,

Your no. 1 girl Lisa is back from holiday, are you coming to see her ??

Thanks Foxy, I spoke to Lisa already and have made my booking..................suddenly, I am full of energy at work!! May be my boss should pay for my massage...........haha

See ya

Cheers

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks Foxy, I spoke to Lisa already and have made my booking..................suddenly, I am full of energy at work!! May be my boss should pay for my massage...........haha

See ya

Cheers

yes,
your boss should pay for your massage

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
yes,
your boss should pay for your massage

Well, in a way, he has already, I only just got the one job where all my income came from, I haven't won any money from anywhere for ages, so every cent I spent came from my salary!! So, thank you BOSS !!

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Well, in a way, he has already, I only just got the one job where all my income came from, I haven't won any money from anywhere for ages, so every cent I spent came from my salary!! So, thank you BOSS !!

we go together and celebrate next time ...
I will pay for your massage ....

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:29 PM
we go together and celebrate next time ...
I will pay for your massage ....

P.S. I am not your boss ...

we just buddy and love to enjoy...

let me apply for some special funding first ... I am sure this can get approve very soon

baby_boo
03-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Has Mia come back yet? Haven't seen her for a while

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Has Mia come back yet? Haven't seen her for a while

Mia will be back next month..

Xarlos
03-01-2013, 05:11 PM
This is just across the st from my hotel. What is the rate?

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 05:14 PM
This is just across the st from my hotel. What is the rate?

Massage only:

$40/30 min
$50/45 min
$65/60 min

Special massage (similar to body to body!)

$80/30 min
$100/45 min
$120/60 min

Cheers

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Special massage (similar to body to body!) ...

what is the difference???

hahaha

Xarlos
03-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Yea, so it is special or is it b2b. And what's included hehehe

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Yea, so it is special or is it b2b. And what's included hehehe

b2b and hj ... as a basic

Travelmate
04-01-2013, 12:11 AM
""""very job is best"""

what is that really mean?

1. Very good at her job
2. Best at....??

anyone can tell me ... please

Ahlungor.. you are her No.1 customer .. please explain ...

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2013, 12:24 AM
""""very job is best"""

what is that really mean?

1. Very good at her job
2. Best at....??

anyone can tell me ... please

Ahlungor.. you are her No.1 customer .. please explain ...

Haha Brother Mate,

Please stop picking on Foxy's English, that was = Every job is best !! happy now

Cheers

Travelmate
04-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Haha Brother Mate,

Please stop picking on Foxy's English, that was = Every job is best !! happy now

Cheers

PERFECT>>>!!!! Thanks ..
That is what I think ..

I just want to ensure other brothers can understand.

I am not picking on Foxy English at all..

dirty
07-01-2013, 07:56 AM
I went to this shop and paid 100 for an hour nude b2b and the ml English was poor, she didn't offer a hj! Had to do it myself! And the shower is in an awkward place. Left fairly disappointed.

Silver fox massage
07-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Can you tell me the girl name?

Silver fox massage
11-01-2013, 10:50 PM
12-1-2013
SAT
Neimi, Sara,Lisa

michaeljones
14-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi Silver Fox Massage,

Out of curiosity do you have any transexual masseuse available?

Thanks,

8inches
14-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Save your $$ and wank at home

I went to this shop and paid 100 for an hour nude b2b and the ml English was poor, she didn't offer a hj! Had to do it myself! And the shower is in an awkward place. Left fairly disappointed.

dannyboy
14-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Micheal Jones,
Interesting question, I have only heard of a couple of place's with Transexual massage, from memory one works at crows nest, here is a bit of info from the old forum.. Can someone confirm if this is true???

"1/232 Military Rd, Neutral Bay - 02 9953 0585

Don't be baffled when you go there as 232 Military Rd is actually a laundromat.
The parlour is upstairs (they share the same backyard) and the entrance is round the corner from Waters Rd.

There's a few girls working there (couple at a time) and Lisa (the ladyboy) who is often the receptionist, but s/he will service you if that's what you want."

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Can you tell me the girl name?

And Mr Dirty never let Foxy know which girl was that ??

michaeljones
14-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Micheal Jones,
Interesting question, I have only heard of a couple of place's with Transexual massage, from memory one works at crows nest, here is a bit of info from the old forum.. Can someone confirm if this is true???

"1/232 Military Rd, Neutral Bay - 02 9953 0585

Don't be baffled when you go there as 232 Military Rd is actually a laundromat.
The parlour is upstairs (they share the same backyard) and the entrance is round the corner from Waters Rd.

There's a few girls working there (couple at a time) and Lisa (the ladyboy) who is often the receptionist, but s/he will service you if that's what you want."

Really?? Is that the only one? I have heard, but thought that Lisa had left the establishment. Can anyone help out with this? Thanks. Thanks Dannyboy for your reply!

dannyboy
14-01-2013, 10:47 AM
I now there is Transcend which is a FS parlor, bit Im interested to know as well about massage...

michaeljones
18-01-2013, 09:00 AM
17-1-2013
THU
Bibi(New 21.y.o HOT Korean girls )
Lisa (NO.1 good job girl )
Mimi (TOP magical hand very good the job!)
Tiffany (TOP2 Japanese 20y.o young girl very cute sweet pretty girl )
Neimi (Top sexy slim girl Best special Thai massage)
Abby (NEW 22Y.O from China 。White skin, innocent, cute.Type of girlfriend)

Who is on today at Silver Fox? Also, do you have any transexual?

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Who is on today at Silver Fox? Also, do you have any transexual?

May be you and Dannyboy should meet up for a chat or PM each other. Or you should be asking shops like Golden Apple or 48 Kellett Street at the Cross......lol

Cheers

:cool2:

Silver fox massage
18-01-2013, 11:08 AM
18-1-2013
FRI
Tiffany,coco,Lisa,Bibi,Neimi,Abby,Mimi

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2013, 12:00 PM
18-1-2013
FRI
Tiffany,coco,Lisa,Bibi,Neimi,Abby,Mimi

Wow, 7 girls on today, business must be good !!!

Well done Foxy

Cheers

:shout:

jellyshots
18-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Wow, good lineup today! Linda doing great job making sure the girls have the right attitude. She really gets rid of them quick if they don't work out so Mr. Dirty, make sure you let her know so she can do something about it.

x11
22-01-2013, 06:56 PM
so why is tiffany described as a witch by foxy now? lol plz say it's a mistake!

jellyshots
23-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Lol, maybe she will bewitch you :thirst: :love:

Silver fox massage
23-01-2013, 09:47 AM
so why is tiffany described as a witch by foxy now? lol plz say it's a mistake!

She has a pretty, lovely Overall, with the changeable personality, sometimes like a princess, school girl, and sometimes like a boy, naughty!
YES .she will bewitch you ,

Silver fox massage
23-01-2013, 10:29 PM
24-1-2013
THU
Lisa ,Bibi,Tiffany,Yuki ,Mimi, Neimi--Start on PM2:30

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2013, 12:22 AM
I like to make a comment on the Canadian Bibi, well she is a Korean girl but she speaks excellent English with a North American accent which I found out later was in fact Canadian!

Bibi is early 20's, petite and very toned body, B Cups, very healthy skin colour like a caramel bar so lickable! Good looking face with a degree of cheekiness and a great sense of humour and Foxy said she can massage.

Here were some of our conversations:
A: your English is very good your customers will enjoy talking to you.
B: I don't think my customers come here to talk to me
A: but I know some guys when they find a nice girl to talk to , they will enjoy the conversation and keep coming back
B: well there was this guy he likes to talk and won't stop, even when I was doing body to body with him and he still talking so I have to tell him to shut up!
A: so you are good in body to body?
B: I am very good in lots of things when do you want to find out?
A: very soon, I see you around
(I put out my hand for a hand shake, and Bibi gives me her hand)
A: weak hand shake, give me a stronger one
(Bibi then squeezed my hand very strongly)
A: very good, I think you can give a strong massage
( and Bibi turns around and smiled to me and gave me a hand job jerking off gesture and sticked her tongue out !!)

I think this girl will be a lot of fun

Just my two cents

Cheers

jellyshots
24-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Lol, at first I thought that was me but I remember I wasn't being too talkative that day. She is a LOT of fun and like I've said before, she's a little wild:) Lots and lots of energy. And yes, Bro Ahlungor, you're right in that she's a strong little girl.

I'd see her again when I'm feeling energetic - she's like a bouncy little clubbing type. I'll have to get Linda to put some Swedish House Mafia on and see if Bibi and Tiffany bop around the shop. :miao:

Travelmate
24-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Wow, 7 girls on today, business must be good !!!

Well done Foxy

Cheers

:shout:

Foxy business is always good

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2013, 01:03 PM
24-1-2013

THU

Lisa, no. 1 girl, top services

Bibi, Canadian Bibi, all the fun you could imagine

Tiffany,

Yuki,

Mimi,

Neimi--Start on PM2:30

Travelmate
24-01-2013, 04:44 PM
I like to make a comment on the Canadian Bibi, well she is a Korean girl but she speaks excellent English with a North American accent which I found out later was in fact Canadian!

Bibi is early 20's, petite and very toned body, B Cups, very healthy skin colour like a caramel bar so lickable! Good looking face with a degree of cheekiness and a great sense of humour and Foxy said she can massage.

Here were some of our conversations:
A: your English is very good your customers will enjoy talking to you.
B: I don't think my customers come here to talk to me
A: but I know some guys when they find a nice girl to talk to , they will enjoy the conversation and keep coming back
B: well there was this guy he likes to talk and won't stop, even when I was doing body to body with him and he still talking so I have to tell him to shut up!
A: so you are good in body to body?
B: I am very good in lots of things when do you want to find out?
A: very soon, I see you around
(I put out my hand for a hand shake, and Bibi gives me her hand)
A: weak hand shake, give me a stronger one
(Bibi then squeezed my hand very strongly)
A: very good, I think you can give a strong massage
( and Bibi turns around and smiled to me and gave me a hand job jerking off gesture and sticked her tongue out !!)

I think this girl will be a lot of fun

Just my two cents

Cheers

she can squeeze your cock lots harder

x11
24-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Canadian... aye? Did you know that Canadians tend to add "aye" (pronounced like saying the letter A) to the end of sentences, the way singaporians add "lah" to the end of sentences?

Joke: When trying to come up with a name for their country they put all the letters in a hat and pulled them out one by one. C-aye, N-aye, D-aye.

bibi has attititude and spunk it seems.. lol. will have to try her out.

x11
24-01-2013, 07:19 PM
She has a pretty, lovely Overall, with the changeable personality, sometimes like a princess, school girl, and sometimes like a boy, naughty!
YES .she will bewitch you ,

oh she already has... the little minx that she is!

jellyshots
24-01-2013, 07:39 PM
She's a lot of fun. And what a mouth on her, lol... If you liked Tiffany, I'm guessing you got a chance to try Kelly? Anyone know what Yuki is like?

Silver fox massage
26-01-2013, 12:02 AM
26-1-2013
Saturday

Neimi (young sexy slim Thai girl, gentle massage way, and special service, make you enjoy attractive charm)

Yuki (23 y.o cute, clever Japanese girl! C cup hot figure, bring you all the relax)

Lisa (plump, beautiful
Chinese girl, professional massage and very friendly thoughtful service)

Tiffany (20y.o cute pretty sweet Japanese little witch ....)

Silver fox massage
29-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Dear friends, I know that you treat girls update some dissatisfaction She felt that she was always Lisa Neimi.Mimi.tiffany not new. I do not deny it! Can get all the recognition because their work achievements and strength, the Silver Fox, are the results of their hard work to do it! Silver fox fame from obscurity to small, more than just friends in advocacy, and the quality of their work is very good! course, newcomers must be added, but the Silver Fox can not be too casual personnel, get your smile in order to reflect the strength of the silver fox we have training compliance girl, young, tall, good, and high standard of pure school girl slowly adding services for new and old friends! hope all my friends to be able to continue to give support and help! Thank you

jellyshots
29-01-2013, 04:02 AM
Wow Foxy, you are up late! I'm just getting up... I think I will need to come in Wednesday and say hello:)

Who is working this week?

Silver fox massage
29-01-2013, 03:45 PM
22-1-2013

TUE

Mimi (TOP Japanese girl, a very good oil massage, and magic hands)

Lisa(TOP girls. every job best .No.1)

Jessica (Good girl, compact, authentic Chinese massage.)

Tiffany(TOP 20Y.O japanese Cute and funny little witch,make you happy hours)

Canadian BiBi (NEW 22y.o Korean HOT SEXY girls .Professional Korean massage Service)

Neimi (TOP 25 y.o Slim, sexy Thai girl, very friendly service, to bring you all a relaxing moment)

baby_boo
31-01-2013, 07:54 PM
foxy, we are still waiting for u to update photos of the girls :smile:

jellyshots
01-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Just go in and tell her what kind of girl you like. If you like thin, Tiffany, Neimi, Jessica, Mimi. If you like a little bigger but still trim, Bibi. If you like big boobs and strong massage, Lisa.

Silver fox massage
01-02-2013, 10:34 AM
1-2-2012
FRI
Neimi(TOP tall slim sexy Thailand girls .very good the sevice )

Lisa(TOP 1 . Hot girl .best the massage service)

Bibi(New 22y.o young sexy Korean girls )

Tiffany(Top 20y.o Janpanese girl.so cut and pretty !!!!)

Yuki (NEW cute Japanese girls, the 36C cup of hot body, perfect service make you feel AV Actress feeling)

8inches
01-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Just go in and tell her what kind of girl you like. If you like thin, Tiffany, Neimi, Jessica, Mimi. If you like a little bigger but still trim, Bibi. If you like big boobs and strong massage, Lisa.

I like young inexperienced girls that don't know 1 thing about massage and/or wanking but they have to pay me for my time.
my rates are Massage me $20-30minutes $10 hj to me $20 for me to get nude.
Extras such as dfk-daty-bbbj-cim-fs-anal depending on my mood.

jellyshots
01-02-2013, 07:55 PM
I like young inexperienced girls that don't know 1 thing about massage and/or wanking but they have to pay me for my time.
my rates are Massage me $20-30minutes $10 hj to me $20 for me to get nude.
Extras such as dfk-daty-bbbj-cim-fs-anal depending on my mood.

Man, I hope you're more pleasant in person - otherwise an ML might be tempted to bite a few inches off you one day...

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2013, 10:51 AM
3-2-2013
SUN
Yuki ,Lisa, Nana, Sally

Ollie
04-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Anyone tried the new girl Sara and do we know if she is working this week?

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Anyone tried the new girl Sara and do we know if she is working this week?

Sara is not new, she was on holiday, young lady, very pretty, if you are Chinese you should know
劉亦菲

Sara looks like her, very sweet!

Cheers

Ollie
04-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks Ahlungor.
Yes that girl does look good. I think 劉亦菲 looks almost as much a thai girl as chinese

[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;16244 Sara is not new, she was on holiday, young lady, very pretty, if you are Chinese you should know
劉亦菲

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Silver fox massage
05-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Dear Ollie
Sara she very well the job .but she tell me today this week she have school something change to next week Thursday 16 and Saturday 23th ! Sorry about~

Silver fox massage
06-02-2013, 02:45 AM
6-2-2013WED
★Sally NEW 19 y.o. Korean girl★, petite and slim body, pery firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, soft massage with passionate and friendly service.

BIBI, Sunny side Korean girl with Canadian English, super sexy and fun loving character

Lisa, no. 1 Top Silver Fox girl, 35 C Cups, best erotic services

★Kelly★ Korean professional therapeutic massage and oil massage expert, tall, slim and atheletic body

♥NEW GIRL---Betty♥ 24 y.o from Korea .siza 10 .Tall girl .storg*massage*

babitempur
06-02-2013, 12:21 PM
So many korean girl now

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2013, 06:23 PM
So many korean girl now

What do you expect when the boss is half Korean ??

And Foxy is picking them very well at the moment.......haha

Cheers

babitempur
06-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah thats true btw still waiting to try Sara

Silver fox massage
15-02-2013, 09:47 PM
17-2-2013
SAT
Sara, new 19 y.o. girl, 35 D Cups, sizzling hot body awaits you, freshly back from holiday.

Neimi, Top sexy Thai girl, tall and slim, great ass and sensual services

Lisa, no. 1 Top Silver Fox girl, 35 C Cups, best erotic services

sbm_waterloo
16-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Seriously she looks like 劉亦菲 - OMG !!

Sara is not new, she was on holiday, young lady, very pretty, if you are Chinese you should know
劉亦菲

Cheers

jellyshots
17-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Is she as pretty as Linda? That's the real question, lol.

Silver fox massage
18-02-2013, 11:48 PM
Is she as pretty as Linda? That's the real question, lol.
Your like choice is to prove the best girls

Silver fox massage
18-02-2013, 11:50 PM
20-2-2013
TUE
NEW Sally, new 19 y.o. Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, soft massage with passionate and friendly service.

New Betty 23 y.o from Korea .Siza 10 .C cup .tall and friend service .

New Eva 23y.o from Thailand .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good Thaimassage and Service

Jessica, beautiful petite girl with very skillful hands, she will take tender loving care of your whole body

Tiffany, Top Japanese 20 y.o. very sweet, cute and pretty girl, but can also be very playful and wicked

Silver fox massage
19-02-2013, 09:41 PM
20-FEB-2013
New Betty 23 y.o from Korea .Siza 10 .C cup .tall and friend service .

New Eva 23y.o from Thailand .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good Thaimassage and Service

Tiffany, Top Japanese 20 y.o. very sweet, cute and pretty girl, but can also be very playful and wicked

Mimi, very good massage skills, magical hands, willing to please

ozdevil
19-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Linda is pretty ... wish one day I could get a R&T from her !!!

Daitowha
19-02-2013, 10:23 PM
He he, I wish I can get not just R&T, but MORE.

jellyshots
20-02-2013, 08:29 AM
She's never done RnT. She has excellent taste in tea though:)

DesertEagle
20-02-2013, 10:58 AM
4 girls today?Haven't saw Betty's review yet, what is the best time to visit, with more choice of the girl?

HengDai
20-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Mimi = magical magical hands. She certainly knows how to work your little bro. Part 1 was nice and strong. Part 2 was fantastic, started on your front, and then continued after you turned over. Definitely in my top 10 HJ's I've received. Sensational brothers, go try it.

Silver fox massage
20-02-2013, 10:40 PM
THU
NEW Ice --- 20’s from Thailand .Beautiful face with hot sexy body, especially Thai massage as well as service
Last edited by Silver fox massage;

NEW Sara, new 19 y.o. girl, 35 D Cups, sizzling hot body awaits you, freshly back from holiday.

Mimi Top Japanese ,best very job

Neimi, Top sexy Thai girl, tall and slim, great ass and sensual services --Start on PM2:30

initial"C
21-02-2013, 09:50 AM
This is my favourite shop ever ! I've try many girls in this shop and all are amazing! For me, the best is ice. New girl from thai with beautiful face. She give a really good massage and her massage is absolutely stunning! The boss is nice as well, she is so friendly! She is always recommend new good girl for me. I Will always come back here to try their specialty of young beautiful girls! RECOMMENDED!

8inches
21-02-2013, 12:35 PM
This is my favourite shop ever ! I've try many girls in this shop and all are amazing! For me, the best is ice. New girl from thai with beautiful face. She give a really good massage and her massage is absolutely stunning! The boss is nice as well, she is so friendly! She is always recommend new good girl for me. I Will always come back here to try their specialty of young beautiful girls! RECOMMENDED!

cool man, out of the many girls you tried, besides Ice who else can you recommend for a good massage?
I prefer young slim beautiful, not old and chubby thanks

oinkonk
21-02-2013, 02:04 PM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

Silver fox massage
22-02-2013, 10:18 AM
cool man, out of the many girls you tried, besides Ice who else can you recommend for a good massage?
I prefer young slim beautiful, not old and chubby thanks

Young and E cup NEW ML ---Amanda !

Silver fox massage
22-02-2013, 10:26 AM
22/2
FRI

Amanda (New E Cup HOT Korean girl .best job ):red_heart::red_heart:

NEW GIRL---Betty 24 y.o from Korea .siza 10 .Tall girl .storg massage

babitempur
22-02-2013, 04:32 PM
How much for b2b 45 minutes? Is it $100 or $90?

babitempur
22-02-2013, 04:35 PM
And b2b wl should take everthing off right? Just wondering because i'm new here thx

La Mooh
22-02-2013, 09:08 PM
And b2b wl should take everthing off right? Just wondering because i'm new here thx
Yes bro. Confucius say, WL who leave clothes on during body to body end up with expensive laundry bill.

babitempur
22-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah i went there today 2.45-2.50 not sure but around that time and asked for b2b but the girl still wearing her panty lol. Not try to complain about that just want to make sure

Silver fox massage
23-02-2013, 07:28 PM
24-2-2013
SUN

Sally, new 19 y.o. Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, soft massage with passionate and friendly service.

Nana, new 20 y.o. Japan/Korean mix, very shy and innocent school girl feel, still learning, gentle and experienced trainers wanted[/FONT]

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 08:31 PM
English writing is of different level.... Who filled in for Linda?

ozgp000
24-02-2013, 01:29 PM
for new girl Amanada, is her asset real? I know lots of Koeran has faked tits...
and what size is she, 8 or 10?

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2013, 02:39 PM
English writing is of different level.... Who filled in for Linda?

It's still Linda, just with some copy and paste clicks!!

cheungchau
24-02-2013, 03:24 PM
It's still Linda, just with some copy and paste clicks!!

Just curious , sound like uknow everything about Linda and next to her.... BF potential?

jellyshots
24-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Only if Linda likes Oppa Gangnam Style. She's only in her mid 20's.

cheungchau
24-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Nowadays everything is possible... when chemistry mix is right...

jellyshots
24-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Nowadays everything is possible... when chemistry mix is right...

Of course. She would ask for your number if she was interested.

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Just curious , sound like uknow everything about Linda and next to her.... BF potential?

Haha, I wish !!

She has already got a bf, more like a hubby actually, lucky bxxxxxx!!

Cheers

cheungchau
24-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Haha, I wish !!

She has already got a bf, more like a hubby actually, lucky bxxxxxx!!

Cheers

Emmm I am sort of lost... as u answered on her behalf and explained what really happened to show you are so close to the young mamasan ... Not ORDINARY at all.

slarty
24-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Did anyone else notice over the past week or so some popular threads started dropping off the first page? Just goes to show take a bit of the hot air out and there's not much left. Definitely not ordinary at all.

8inches
24-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Did anyone else notice over the past week or so some popular threads started dropping off the first page? Just goes to show take a bit of the hot air out and there's not much left. Definitely not ordinary at all.

Some members take it upon themselves to bump up threads (spam) and reveal private info to 'show off' friendships and special treatments

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Emmm I am sort of lost... as u answered on her behalf and explained what really happened to show you are so close to the young mamasan ... Not ORDINARY at all.

Does it really matter to any of us, who are clearly NOT the boyfriend ??

cheungchau
25-02-2013, 12:51 AM
NO . Reason of the query is to understand more background of your post reply to my curiosited post - to clarify if SilverFox did request youto reply on her behalf base on certain kind of relationship.
Anyway period to this post

8inches
25-02-2013, 01:18 AM
NO . Reason of the query is to understand more background of your post reply to my curiosited post - to clarify if SilverFox did request youto reply on her behalf base on certain kind of relationship.

A wise old man once said 'let sleeping dogs lie'

jellyshots
25-02-2013, 02:38 AM

Linda's pretty friendly but her English isn't very good. If you go in and ask her she will tell you the same thing. She's pretty chatty once you get her going. I don't speak Cantonese or Korean but in person she can get her point across. Over e-mail in English, she just copies and pastes. Trust me, I've tried to call in for a roster and it's better that she copies and pastes.

Saying that though, I liked the drop-in nature of this shop. I could drop in, if Linda was on, she'd make sure I got someone nice, if she wasn't in, sometimes the girl who greeted you tried to tell you she was the only one on. Once you work out the idiosyncrasies of the punting scene, it's not hard to work out the little tricks.

Bro Ahlungor goes to a number of shops and he can speak natively to Linda but there is a pretty big age gap. Not to throw the gauntlet down but she is friendly enough and pretty enough to attract guys closer to her own age.

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Not to throw the gauntlet down but she is friendly enough and pretty enough to attract guys closer to her own age.

It's pretty obvious that you are That guy or wanna be!!

Just please don't get my little sister into any trouble at home OK!

Cheers

jellyshots
25-02-2013, 11:53 AM
It's pretty obvious that you are That guy or wanna be!!

Just please don't get my little sister into any trouble at home OK!

Cheers

Bro Ahlungor, you know as well as I do that she's friendly with all of the regulars. I've shaken her on again, off again bf's hand. I used to be in there often enough to be able to get the low-down on how the shop runs. We're friends. I owe her a bottle of wine and a catch up chat. The situation she and I are in, nothing more can happen even if either of us wanted it to.

I stand by "if she wants personal contact, she'll ask for your details". If not, she's just being friendly. C'mon now, she's so smiley most of the time, you can't help but smile back.

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Bro Ahlungor, you know as well as I do that she's friendly with all of the regulars. I've shaken her on again, off again bf's hand. I used to be in there often enough to be able to get the low-down on how the shop runs. We're friends. I owe her a bottle of wine and a catch up chat. The situation she and I are in, nothing more can happen even if either of us wanted it to.

I stand by "if she wants personal contact, she'll ask for your details". If not, she's just being friendly. C'mon now, she's so smiley most of the time, you can't help but smile back.

Impossible to resist in times !!

cheungchau
25-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Brother Jellyshot... u r really on a different level. Accept ur opinion/comment in full heart as u never act that u r p[rivilege as u have special realtionship to the shop owner . U truly respect the friendship that have u builtup..

Linda's pretty friendly but her English isn't very good. If you go in and ask her she will tell you the same thing. She's pretty chatty once you get her going. I don't speak Cantonese or Korean but in person she can get her point across. Over e-mail in English, she just copies and pastes. Trust me, I've tried to call in for a roster and it's better that she copies and pastes.

Saying that though, I liked the drop-in nature of this shop. I could drop in, if Linda was on, she'd make sure I got someone nice, if she wasn't in, sometimes the girl who greeted you tried to tell you she was the only one on. Once you work out the idiosyncrasies of the punting scene, it's not hard to work out the little tricks.

Bro Ahlungor goes to a number of shops and he can speak natively to Linda but there is a pretty big age gap. Not to throw the gauntlet down but she is friendly enough and pretty enough to attract guys closer to her own age.

jellyshots
25-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Brother Jellyshot... u r really on a different level. Accept ur opinion/comment in full heart as u never act that u r p[rivilege as u have special realtionship to the shop owner . U truly respect the friendship that have u builtup..

Thanks for the kind words but I don't really have any special privileges with Linda. She really is friendly with the regulars. She's never offered nor would I accept freebies off her either. It's a good business relationship. At work, sometimes the owners make friends with their regular clients. It's normal. I have that kind of relationship with another shop but only because I'm one of their best clients and I try to be a gentleman with all of the girls. What that relationship does for you is ensure that if you ever have a bad session, you talk to whoever is in charge and it gets fixed straight away.

Linda tends to try to prevent those issues before they occur - that's just good business practice but sometimes, things slip through the cracks.

Silver fox massage
25-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Tuesday
Eva (NEW 24 Thai girl .Professional massage services TOP booking)
Amanda(NEW 36 E cup .21 y.o. Korean)
Tiffany
Kitty (NEW 19 Y.O very pretty cute)
Icey (On 5:00 PM .22 Y.O Thaigirl .Professional massage services TOP booking)

Silver fox massage
26-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Tuesday
Eva (NEW 24 Thai girl .Professional massage services TOP booking)

Amanda(NEW 36 E cup .21 y.o. Korean)

Tiffany

Kitty (NEW 19 Y.O very pretty cute)

Icey (On 5:00 PM .22 Y.O Thaigirl .Professional massage services TOP booking)

Neimi

ozgp000
26-02-2013, 01:12 PM
hi fox
Can you post tomorrow's roster plz

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2013, 01:24 PM
hi fox
Can you post tomorrow's roster plz

please call:02-8034 7844 . 0416-956-886

ozgp000
26-02-2013, 01:30 PM
please call:02-8034 7844 . 0416-956-886
Thanks bro Ah
I got what i need, Amanda worth to try

Silver fox massage
26-02-2013, 11:24 PM
WED

Mimi (Top Japanese ,best very job)

Sally(NEW 20 y.o ,Korean )

Amanda (21 Y.O .E cup Korean )

Eva (24 y.o C cup .THAI )

Tiffany (TOP Popular 22 y.o Japanese )

Kitty (19 y.o .very sweet, cute and pretty girl 。Only Professional Therapeutic Massage。)

jellyshots
26-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Hi Linda, I could use a theraputic massage tomorrow. What time is Kitty on?

x11
27-02-2013, 08:46 AM
jellyshots: I think I saw her in the shop yesterday. she's about the same size as Jessica or ice. massage only but you know that. I would say that Jessica and ice are prettier tho.

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2013, 09:24 AM
jellyshots: I think I saw her in the shop yesterday. she's about the same size as Jessica or ice. massage only but you know that. I would say that Jessica and ice are prettier tho.

Haha I didn't know that Foxy has got this young girl who will do massage only, I suppose if you are young and pretty, there is a market even just for part I.

So unfair right? A few months back there was an older lady there called Sophia who did excellent massage only too but not much bookings so she went back to work at the legit shop at Townhall.

Young girl does have her appeal and advantage!

Cheers

jellyshots
27-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Precisely why I'm trying to avoid young Tiffany... I'm almost back to punting as it is.

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm almost back to punting as it is.

Almost back to punting !!

So all your visits to Foxy, what are you calling them Brother ??

Please explain !!

jellyshots
27-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Actually, I am back now. I was seeing a latina ex-ML for the last month or so Bro Ahlungor. We were just more suited to friends with benefits. I will show picture sometime and I guarantee most bros would understand. Very pretty girl, size 6-7, C/D cups. Only 152cm tall. I just don't like punting while I'm officially with someone but single is single, LOL!

x11
27-02-2013, 11:35 AM
bro ahlungor, I think you will like Amanda's physical attributes ;D

and I think you'd be a better teacher than I

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2013, 12:00 PM
bro ahlungor, I think you will like Amanda's physical attributes ;D

and I think you'd be a better teacher than I

Thanks Brother,

A "D" Cup is always an attraction to me, and I am glad that this come from you, as I don't believe Foxy's recommendations on Cup Size any more.................lol

and if I am not wrong, Amanda is a Korean girl, right? so I don't think I will be teaching/sharing anything much with her, the last Korean girl I spent sometimes with was Mia @ SF and she disappeared out of sight!! so I think Lisa will be the last lady I would call a pupil, it just took too much time and efforts out of me and I don't have those luxury any more.,

But yeah, may be just check out this Amanda soon! and see what else has she got apart from the D Cups...............lol

Thanks

Cheers