PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Lisa - amateur girl next door experience

Aussieguyinsf
02-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Who’s on at four pm? Given some good choices including Coco who’s reviews are trending. But I decide to take one for you fellas - new girl Lisa. Boss warns me she doesn’t do dfk. But is “new to industry.” Ok I promise to go gentle.

Rock up just before 4 and place is booming as always. I pay in hallway and am led straight to the room where Lisa is waiting.

First impressions - Lisa has a few extra pounds but fair warning she’s advertised as dress size 7-8. She’s smiling and friendly but I quickly find she doesn’t speak much English. Jay is easier to communicate with. We both get our gear off. She could do with some nice lingerie. Her panties look like they came from Kmart. Her vag has a bush so if you’re into freshly shaven look elsewhere.

But again, I was warned she’s new to industry and by now I’m starting to believe it. We get into shower and she cleans me thoroughly. I like a girl who joins you so this is a plus. I ask for the mouthwash proactively as I don’t think she’s going to offer. I rinse with it just in case.

On to bed and she immediately starts moaning while giving me a catbath. I’d rather she didn’t moan but communicating is too hard. She licks my ears. I give her a light kiss then stick tongue in - no go. Ok I don’t push. Gives me a lovely suck of my nips.

Her body does carry some extra weight but I like her tits. No problem licking and having a go. I then rub my cock in her tits and smear pre cum. Then I get a bit disgusting and lick them clean. I’m lost in the moment.

Bbbj commences. Lots of licking the tip like a chuppa chup. Ok is that it? No she starts to go deep. I ask her to stop before I cum.

Bit of Daty but the bush turns me off. Dom on and enter her missionary. Tight puss and I think my thick white cock is a bit too much at first but she starts to relax. A few thrusts and I’m done.

Shower to cool down and wipe off the sweat. She does too. Massage? Ok I say not expecting much. She gives a pretty good firm massage. I start to think maybe she’s from a rub and tug. I ask if she’s done massage for work and get a firm no.

Ok enough of that. You want again? Yes baby. Routine starts again. It’s kind of like heavy petting with a girl you’ve picked up from a pub. Ok suck my cock. She understands. This time I just enjoy and look in the mirror. She is looking too. Lots of eye contact which I find sexy. Ok let’s fuck. She gets on top and starts to ride me. I can feel myself getting a little soft. Let’s switch to missionary. Ok but I feel I’m losing it. I get off and take off the dom. Suck my cock again. Ok. Can I cum in your mouth? Ok. Again lots of eye contact and I blow a big load. She keeps my cock in her mouth for a while after I blow. I like that vs girls who immediately reach for a tissue and spit.

Ok I’m good. She showers. Where does no 5 find these girls? Lisa says she’s been in Oz three months. She has a big tattoo on her back so I think she’s had a few fucks in her life but I believe she’s new to this world. I’m her last customer so she puts on her civvies. She’s the girl you see at the shopping center who you don’t lust after but given a chance you’d have a go.

If you’re after an amateur girl next door kind of experience I’d give her a go. She’s not a stunner and there’s no dfk so personally I wouldn’t repeat. But onya no 5 for keeping the stable fresh.