PDA

View Full Version : 197 Sydney CBD Massage & Waxing Rita - Thai Lady

coahc
23-03-2022, 08:07 PM
I visited 197 Clarence this week. My regulars, Candy and Emma, apparently do not work there anymore so I decided to take pot luck.

Rita greeted me and took me to a room. Rita is Thai, long brown hair and is average in looks. She is a 6/10 for me face wise. She’s about 160 cm tall and is a size 8. I guess she’s mid to late 20s.

Part 1: okay, I don’t think Rita is a trained masseuse. Her hands were warm which felt really nice. She hinted at what was to come through the massage. There was a bit of TT and then she asked me to turn over.

She took her clothes off for part 2. Her breasts are nice, I think C cups, a nice handful. She has a bit of a tummy and not much of a butt.

The HJ was okay though Rita seems to know only one speed, fast, so not much variation in the tug. I asked her to slow down which she did and she also did a bit of a catbath which was nice. Her kissing of my nipples was great - makes me wonder what else she can do with her tongue… I didn’t ask if anything else was on offer, so don’t know if she does more than part 2.

All in all, it was okay. Definitely not the best I’ve had at 197 but also not the worst. Just average, like a 5-6/10.

WIR: not specifically for her, only if no one else was available.

PS: it’s unusual that Rita was on reception. In my experience at this shop, there’s usually a receptionist that greets you and takes you down to the room.

woodland
23-03-2022, 08:40 PM
Thank you for your honest report. Do you mind recording down the wallet damage of this punt?

coahc
23-03-2022, 08:42 PM
Oh forgot about that! It was a standard $40 for 30 minutes plus $50 for part 2.

woodland
23-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Thank you coahc.
That's very helpful.

EYA06072021
24-03-2022, 10:50 PM
Maybe give Linda a go.

popped2
25-03-2022, 08:43 AM
Maybe give Linda a go.

Any other recommendations from this shop, find its a bit hit and miss

shogun88
25-03-2022, 10:22 AM
I used to frequent this place, but ownership seemed to changed quite regularly, as did the turnover the of staff (which were mostly uni students, which is understandably challenging at the moment). This caused it to be very hit and miss, and had to gave it up. Do you reckon it’s changed nowadays?

EYA06072021
25-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Any other recommendations from this shop, find its a bit hit and miss
Haven’t been there for long so no update, unfortunately. Hope Linda is still there though.