PDA

View Full Version : General talk HJ from ML - lying down, sitting or standing?

Charlie123
03-06-2012, 01:43 AM
So, a weird question maybe, but im curious...

ive always tended to lay on my back during part 2 of the massage, relaxing and enjoying myself while the ML does her thing, usually playing with her tits while she stands next to me. Ive always been happy and satisfied with this position and assumed it was also what the MLs preferred.

However on a couple of occassions in the past i sat on the edge of the massage table during part 2 - hj is sometimes a little awkward, and can be messy if youre not careful, but on the other hand this position does also provide far better access to tits, pussy and gfe. For some reason though ive felt a little uncomfortsble doing this, like its crossing some line, turning the r&t into something its not, i dunno.

And then ive also spoken to some brothers who just get up from the table and stand for part 2. I have never done this, i dont think id feel right doing so ... I suppose it would make it easier to hug and touch the ML, but i imagine they might be taken aback (unless they were already comfortable with the client of course...) and feel like they lost control..

Any views on this? I guess i assumed most brothers just lay on their backs like i generally do, would be interested to know if this is not the case, or if there are pros or cons of the various positions that i have not highlighted

Travelmate
03-06-2012, 06:51 AM
it does not matter, there is no straight rules.
I think I know exactly what you are talking about and where this all referring to ...

If the lady is willing, you can get everything you want, or even something that you are not expecting.

Otherwise, no matter you are standing or sitting, there will be no fun

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I think for straight hand job, 99% of the time i was laying on the table and the ML does her thing standing close to me as described.

If other extras are on offer than all sorts of diff positions will happen depending on the situation. For example, if i was getting Spanish, then it would be either she on top, i on top, i sitting on the side of the table, i standing up! One of the 4 really, anyone else have a 5th??

BTW yesterday with Apple, she used quite a few position for part ii and for the final home straight she was laying on the table next to me, my leg was between her legs, i then turned sideway facing her, one hand squeezing her ass and other hand on her breasts and her two hands were on my hard cock, it was crazy for a minute or two and i shot a big load, that's kind of a new position......haha

A new Apple's Apps.........lol

Cheers

aussiegaigin
03-06-2012, 11:39 AM
At the "disappointment" end of the scale, the novice girl will stand as far away from you as possible and look at the wall/ceiling/floor while she does the deed; no touching/groping is possible as she is well out of reach.:fire:

My favourite girl "Tina" has developed a good routine with me. She massages me, ending with plenty of groping between my legs (and v/v). We then swap places, I give her the massage, with plenty of pussy tickling thrown in. She rolls over and gets a good session of DATY till she comes. I then straddle her legs and give her a good nipple bath while she brings me off. Towards the end move into position for COT.

She goes for a shower, comes back dressed and finishes off the time with more standard massage.

Tina works at Emperor (Sat), 518 Kent (Thurs), and St George (Monday, as Emi).

Charlie123
03-06-2012, 10:01 PM
So after my massage this evening i asked my ml if she would be ok if i stood against the table for part 2. She laughed and said of course, no problem at all. Being curious i asked her if many customers did this, she said no but some customers did annoy her by walking around the room naked and trying to hug her and grope her ass and pussy from behind. Fair enough.

On retrospect I actually do think that in a lot of ways this is a better position that just lying down, i definately got a lot more gfe (kissing, hugging etc) and opportunity to suck on tits, the pussy is also more easily accessible. As expected cumming was messy, most (but not all) fell on my stomach and the sheet

So yeh, with the right girl i reckon leaning against the table is my new favorite position and ill definately be doing it more often, altho i probably wouldnt be so bold to try it on my first visit to a new Ml

OldPing
09-06-2012, 11:17 PM
I think you guys should try Leng at SL 741 george. I was laying on the table fondling her tits and ticling her pussy while her hands (both) doing magics with little bro. This position also allows me to admire her cute face and smile. Especially her eyes tingling playfully. Boy, I am going to miss her for 2 whole weeks.

GWEILO
10-06-2012, 12:30 AM
I don't know about you guys but me and my ML are normally bouncing off the wall, hanging on the monkey bars, laying face down face up face upside down every position you can imagine. She would be on top of me, I would be on top of her. Running around the room having tickle fights...

Charlie123
10-06-2012, 12:58 AM
My new fave position: ML sitting on massage table, me standing in front receiving hj ... Best position for titplay and gfe, and if you play cards right can be you cleaning up them with kleenex afterwards

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2012, 04:39 PM
My new fave position: ML sitting on massage table, me standing in front receiving hj ... Best position for titplay and gfe, and if you play cards right can be you cleaning up them with kleenex afterwards

So, did you play your cards right with Maggie and then clean up on her C Cups???

Haha

Charlie123
10-06-2012, 04:55 PM
I wish! Shes a vanilla ice cream sorta girl though (at least for me :() so doubt she'd be up for it... Needs to be d cup for maximum impact, so ada, linda or michelle would be preferable

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
I wish! Shes a vanilla ice cream sorta girl though (at least for me :() so doubt she'd be up for it... Needs to be d cup for maximum impact, so ada, linda or michelle would be preferable

Yeap, and i had been dreaming to do that to the 38 F Cup Sophie since day one and she just wont let me, she said she did like to be sticky between her tits all day as she cant take a shower, fair enough, and now she is goooooone!!

tpol
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
i experienced a new one. i did not do ml clothes off. we were in a 69. i can see her wet pussy clinging to her white panties whilst she was hj me. her shins was pinning my arms down so i had restricted movement but awesome sight. i shoot quite far so i dont know where my jizz went besides all over her.