PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Venezuelan Gabby

neroo
17-03-2022, 01:02 PM
My unbiased review on my 30min session with new latina girl Gabby...

Looks
I'd say she looks around 27yrs old, and 162cm tall. Quite a light complexion for a SA girl, and has fair few tatts which normally I don't like but on her I didn't mind. You could say she has an alternative look with her red hair, but still very feminine. Nice smile and accent and easy to conversate with.
Enhanced C cups which I normally don't like, but hers had a really nice shape, and I could suck on those nipples all day. Shaven down below. Bum could be abit perkier for a SA girl, but considering everything else, it didn't matter too much.

Service
She only does standard service, but I still had a great time!
Showered together with passionate hugging and kissing her neck and body.
Onto the bed with more foreplay...fuck me she gives the best eye contact which was such a turn on.
CBJ was very good even with a dom.
She was very assertive when it came to fucking...in doggy she would move her ass while I was still and almost made me cum. In mish she would thrust herself into me, which actually made me cum lol.

Was it worth it? Yes.
Compared to Egyptian Zara, Gabby wins for me.

Pros
Friendly and talkative
Sexy Face
Nice bolt ons with very suckable nips.
Hot passionate sex with a venezualan bird
Good value

Cons
No extras
Not bad, but average shape bum

Hungry
17-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the review! So what’s her general body shape like? Is she slim or curvy? Is she slimmer than Zara?

Wondering whether she is the same Gaby that was at 219 Croydon?

neroo
17-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the review! So what’s her general body shape like? Is she slim or curvy? Is she slimmer than Zara?

Wondering whether she is the same Gaby that was at 219 Croydon?

She's slim, and I preferred her body over Zara. Also, Zara is taller, whereas Gabby is around 165cm.
She mentioned she worked in Surry hills before, not sure about Croydon.

Max69hard2
18-03-2022, 06:58 AM
I met Gabby and her Brazilian friend Sarah. Gabby’s face looked very average to me. Sarah on the other hand has a very pretty face with girl next door looks. Unfortunately Sarah is a bigger girl and needs to shed some weight, although if you like very curvy girls she would be ideal.

neroo
18-03-2022, 08:24 AM
I met Gabby and her Brazilian friend Sarah. Gabby’s face looked very average to me. Sarah on the other hand has a very pretty face with girl next door looks. Unfortunately Sarah is a bigger girl and needs to shed some weight, although if you like very curvy girls she would be ideal.

Sarah was way too big for me too...she had a nice portugese accent when she said hi which was sexy.
Gabby's smile and the intense eye contact during sex is why I was looking at her face so much. Each to their own.

Aussieguyinsf
18-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Sarah was way too big for me too...she had a nice portugese accent when she said hi which was sexy.
Gabby's smile and the intense eye contact during sex is why I was looking at her face so much. Each to their own.

Is Sarah at No 5 too? I’m confused.

Max69hard2
19-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Yes both there. Sarah is back next week.

buster
24-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Wish there were more Sth American girls out there

neroo
24-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Wish there were more Sth American girls out there

There aren't many but there are a few good ones around

Marrickvill_5
31-03-2022, 11:06 AM
Gabby on today guys~~~