PDA

View Full Version : General talk Perception of WGs by non-punters

GoldfishMan
26-01-2022, 07:31 AM
This is something I find a bit funny and ironic.

There were a few occasions where I was watching a movie with either my wife / partner or my non-punting friends, and in that movie they would be portraying Working Girls as stereotypically cheap looking, uninspiring and unattractive. This would invariably evoke laughter or amusement from those around me, as if they 100% believe that WGs really look like that. Then I'd find myself thinking "shit, if only you knew the kind of hotties I've been fucking!".

Anyone had these situations before?

thefeared
26-01-2022, 10:25 AM
Of course. WGs have always been seen as taboo.

dotcumdotinyou
26-01-2022, 10:35 AM
There are some movies that don't stereotype WGs. The mechanic with Bronson and Jill Ireland, she played a "normal" girl working as a private.

dotcumdotinyou
26-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Just remembered, there was a Korean movie I think it was called "you are my sunshine". It portrayed working girls and the troubles they have with sensitivity.

StiFFFy
26-01-2022, 01:57 PM
As widely as the practice is accepted, I am still finding there's deep rooted stigma everywhere you look.

Much like bravado/machismo being forced on men, and the whole "you can't cry because you're a man" attitude.

mustyincognito
26-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Yes those stigma is the basis upon which the stereotypes are formed. At the end of the day though, we are all just humans - nothing more, nothing less.

Jamit
26-01-2022, 09:46 PM
Julie Delpy in Killing Zoe. Classy, intelligent chick doing a bit of sex work on the side.

schloong
27-01-2022, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=StiFFFy;2310454] "deep rooted stigma"

No pun intended? hehe

Then there's Julia Roberts role in "Pretty Woman"...