PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Demand for apology for no respect to customer and money

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Furtherance to my previous post on the incident experienced at 42 Gladesville, I demand the shop to apologize publicly on the forum!
If not, I will take it further.
I hope my fellow friends could support my reasonable action.
We deserve respect, and our money deserves respect.

Gregorious
24-01-2022, 09:28 PM
How will you take it further?
Just dont go back is best solution.

Wok
24-01-2022, 09:33 PM
Brand new account, that’s only posts is to criticise a particular brothel and prostitute.

What’s your main account that you’re too scared to post from?

Don’t be weak if you have a legitimate grievance.

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Take it to the court for damage and compensation for humiliation. As long as there are voices of support from fellow friends on the forum, I will bring it on. There must be a judge willing to entertain.

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Brand new account, that’s only posts is to criticise a particular brothel and prostitute.

What’s your main account that you’re too scared to post from?

Don’t be weak if you have a legitimate grievance.
I don't mind a bad punting, because it is just a punting. However, humiliation from a shop is totally different. There's a forum, there is a way to share bad experiences.
If I am weak, I will not expose nor take it further.

Gregorious
24-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Hopefully you QR code checked in to verify your visit.

Gregorious
24-01-2022, 10:01 PM

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 10:01 PM

Sufficient evidences for that, including WeChat booking and message afterwards.

evkays
24-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Take it to the court for damage and compensation for humiliation. As long as there are voices of support from fellow friends on the forum, I will bring it on. There must be a judge willing to entertain.

I am sincerely doubting that you have ever tried to pursue someone for money before. If you had, you'd have experience with how big of a pain in the ass it is and realise how much it wouldn't be worth it for your $100 & bruised ego.

Not saying necessarily that you don't have a legitimate grievance (I have no idea ultimately if you do) but do yourself a favour and just find another girl to help let off some steam.

2inchwonder
24-01-2022, 10:07 PM
Bad punts happen more often than not, so I don't get why you're trying to rally the forum against them. Idk that's how I see it but do whatever you want.

hillstop
24-01-2022, 10:26 PM
Good job, I think there are CCTVS in the shop if you take it to the court

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 10:27 PM
I am sincerely doubting that you have ever tried to pursue someone for money before. If you had, you'd have experience with how big of a pain in the ass it is and realise how much it wouldn't be worth it for your $100 & bruised ego.

Not saying necessarily that you don't have a legitimate grievance (I have no idea ultimately if you do) but do yourself a favour and just find another girl to help let off some steam.

I know deeply where you come from. Because no punter will ever take the trouble to do something more, it is not uncommon that punters have bad experiences by throwing away money for nothing.
But to me, I am experienced in legal actions due to my profession, I feel some sense of punters' interest to contribute my skills and knowledge.

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 10:30 PM
Good job, I think there are CCTVS in the shop if you take it to the court

Yes, you are right.

premature
24-01-2022, 10:55 PM
Now you are just milking it for attention mate. Keep it on the one post

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 11:04 PM
Now you are just milking it for attention mate. Keep it on the one post

Yes, if no response from the shop within a week, will keep it on. Hope fellow friends follow up the drama.

Momoe
24-01-2022, 11:09 PM
A bad punt? Forget about it and move on. Most of us have some bad punts, but a bit of complain and probably warning to others thats all there is. To demand something more is like a baby wailing for attention because you don't get what you want.

Nelly69
24-01-2022, 11:31 PM
yeah, massage your ego and vote with your wallet. If you had a bad experience at a restaurant, do you take them to court?

It would be fun to see this on the news though. lol

easter_bb
24-01-2022, 11:46 PM
I don't mind a bad punting, because it is just a punting. However, humiliation from a shop is totally different. There's a forum, there is a way to share bad experiences.
If I am weak, I will not expose nor take it further.

I’m with you on this mate, sharing a bad punt is not an expression of weakness. Action or not, at least we now have more intel.

Myfriend
24-01-2022, 11:51 PM
yeah, massage your ego and vote with your wallet. If you had a bad experience at a restaurant, do you take them to court?

It would be fun to see this on the news though. lol

There is a difference of degree of unhappiness and fault. If the restaurant staff threw away my plate, I woul definitely let them pay for the injury.

storry_teller
25-01-2022, 12:10 AM
Interesting to see the consequence of taking action to bring them to court. Probably it will become a good case study then.

MrEeus42
25-01-2022, 02:36 AM
You've already done harm to the shop and the girl by posting here. You also got your $100 back.

I don't have an opinion on the shop. But the girl is an amazing, open-minded WL. You knew and accepted her boundaries and still went to see her a second time.

You've actually publicly admitted to doing something during sex without her consent. In fact you had express non-consent. Your post is evidence of sexual assault.

I think you'd be in more legal trouble than the shop if you took this further. The shop would be in its rights to take your post and that CCTV footage to the police.

solidsnake
25-01-2022, 02:45 AM
Not refunding the OP the time difference is dodgy AF. OP did the right thing standing his ground and getting it back. @OP focus instead on how you would’ve felt if you walked out there without that $100 instead of getting the pimp to throw your hard earned and a tanty. It would’ve been worse right?

But yeah OP you gotta let this go, you’re the only person who is losing sleep over this. Do what the rest of us do - get the taste of the bad punt out of your mouth with a good one and vote with your wallet

Cigarandwhisky
25-01-2022, 09:09 AM
I read OPs original post and made a throwaway account for this response but here goes:

1. The WL had every right to impose any restriction at any time and you chose to ignore it. She gave you her time to provide a service to you under certain conditions and you violated her terms and she is entitled to cease providing her service to you at anytime.

2. The $100 refund refusal is not even unreasonable because it covers the WL from losing out on time for providing services to you and not to mention the time spent getting herself ready for the next customer - why should she lose out on income for refusing to service a delinquent customer through no fault of her own?

3. The shop’s response may not be top tier but honestly I completely understand the response rendered to what sounds like entitled whining from a grown ass man. You clearly think that money entitles you to treat these WLs as objects and the right to crappy behaviour. In this industry you pay the woman for her TIME and not her body, what she is happy to do for you within that time is entirely up to her. You happen to have wasted both the WL and the shop’s time so I get why the manager was unhappy with you.

4. Your continued whining in the second post only calls attention to what you have done to deserve this and it serves nothing but to embarrass you even further.

Just be an adult and let the goddamn thing go.

F0x
25-01-2022, 09:14 AM
/popcorn

On a serious note, its 1 girl at 1 shop, she didnt let you touch boob, you complained and ultimately got your money back, despite from what I can tell, already having started sexual intercourse (but not yet ejaculating).

I mean, that in itself and getting money back is pretty impressive really.

HOW you got your money back really isnt worth getting lawsuits involved.

Hey, they could have refused and sicced the Gu Wak Jai in the back parking lot on you. Then you'd have something to complain about. Or maybe not, because your jaw might be broken.

You have enough punters who agree 42gs service levels have dropped that they should see a reduction in traffic for a bit, which sends the message to urge them to improve far better than threatening their business with lawsuits.

FWIW i agree that the WL should not be working (and ABSOLUTELY NOT providing DIAMOND level service if she isnt allowing touching) and needs some performance management, but thats up to the shop.

Go and do a mamasan double at QVB massage (if thats still there havent been to city in ages) that'll fix your boob needs.

I got tit suffocated by one and spanished by the other simultaneously.

What more could you want boob wise?

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 11:56 AM
I read OPs original post and made a throwaway account for this response but here goes:

1. The WL had every right to impose any restriction at any time and you chose to ignore it. She gave you her time to provide a service to you under certain conditions and you violated her terms and she is entitled to cease providing her service to you at anytime.

2. The $100 refund refusal is not even unreasonable because it covers the WL from losing out on time for providing services to you and not to mention the time spent getting herself ready for the next customer - why should she lose out on income for refusing to service a delinquent customer through no fault of her own?

3. The shop’s response may not be top tier but honestly I completely understand the response rendered to what sounds like entitled whining from a grown ass man. You clearly think that money entitles you to treat these WLs as objects and the right to crappy behaviour. In this industry you pay the woman for her TIME and not her body, what she is happy to do for you within that time is entirely up to her. You happen to have wasted both the WL and the shop’s time so I get why the manager was unhappy with you.

4. Your continued whining in the second post only calls attention to what you have done to deserve this and it serves nothing but to embarrass you even further.

Just be an adult and let the goddamn thing go.

Thanks for your comments.
First and foremost, I respect working ladies. I did not say the girl cannot give rule as long as there are consents. For respect, I or we sometimes follow girls' rules, despite that we are not informed before entering nor we think reasonable in a top tier services at a brothel. I respect the girl's decision or rules without ridiculing them, although many fellow punters agree that constant no touching on boobs is very weird in full sexual services. Much more weird is that a shop has no understanding on the frustration on the customers' side. It even did not listen.
There has never been a case brought up against a punter for assaulting by touching a working lady' boobs in a brothel, even none in a massage parlour setting.
Frankly, a judge would say if a prostitute does not want her boobs to be touched, the best way is not to work in this sort of industry. If it were an assault, many punters would be scared to patronise a brothel or even a massage parlour, for fearing an allegation can be easily made against them.
There are many implied terms in providing services. Some terms cannot even be aboragated without mutual consent, preferably in writing. If the shop is to do something right, the best way is to ask clients to sign terms and conditions before entering a room for sex services. At least those uncommon conditions should be in writing displayed at an easily-visible place.
After all, I am not criticizing the girl, Anna, who has her own attractions and assets to please her clients. I am talking about and complaining about the way how conflicts were dealt with by the shop reception. There could be more to elaborate on the questions how and why the reception would handle this kind of matter in such an offensive way. Does the owner or manager know that? Is it an incident of normal practices or just a rare occasion because I look ugly or inferior or weak?
As an adult, I have never had my money thrown on the ground for me to pick up. What would you fellow adult punters do if you experience this kind of thing once in your lifetime?

premature
25-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Mate you confirmed in your previous post that she said she didn't want her boobs touched and then you admitted to touching it. I agree with the other guy that this is clear indication of sexual assualt.

Now should a WL offering diamond service have such ridiculous restrictions? No... But she does and you have written confirmation against yourself that you violated that.

In saying that, if you were to take this to court, you would be fucked. A judge will definitely consider it as sexual assualt.

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Mate you confirmed in your previous post that she said she didn't want her boobs touched and then you admitted to touching it. I agree with the other guy that this is clear indication of sexual assualt.

Now should a WL offering diamond service have such ridiculous restrictions? No... But she does and you have written confirmation against yourself that you violated that.

In saying that, if you were to take this to court, you would be fucked. A judge will definitely consider it as sexual assualt.

So then, pls report it to the police, mate, for the sake of protecting working ladies and also clarity for future punting.
I am waiting for the police to charge me. It is not difficult for the shop to assist the police to find me.

Meng
25-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Yea 100 percent you'll be charged for assault. The fact that you created two threads on this has officially made you a clown. If you feel you've gotten enough attention now from strangers online to fill the void in your life, could you please kindly move on?

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 12:16 PM
Yea 100 percent you'll be charged for assault. The fact that you created two threads on this has officially made you a clown. If you feel you've gotten enough attention now from strangers online to fill the void in your life, could you please kindly move on?

Can you represent the opinion of the majority of fellow posters? If you do, I will definitely consider your suggestion.

GoldfishMan
25-01-2022, 12:36 PM
No way he would be charged with assault lol, the police will just think everyone is wasting their time, and they are.

I'm calling the OP a clown simply because he started a second thread about having his refunded $100 thrown on the ground. The fact that the reception threw the money on the ground tells me the OP must be a real character, cause I can't imagine any situation where reception would treat me like that. Respect is a 2 way street, you need to give it to receive it.

I was even sympathetic in the original thread because the shop should define the girls boundaries before you pay diamond prices. Cause lets face it you can touch boobs at an RNT joint with a $50 tip... But now I just think the OP needs to build a bridge and get over it. It's punting you have to learn to write off bad experiences, then vote with your feet and not return to that shop.

Hell I should take 90% of members of this forum to court for wasting my money with bad tips.
Hit the nail on the head right there. Nuff said I reckon!

warwick1
25-01-2022, 12:41 PM
Hit the nail on the head right there. Nuff said I reckon!

Yep "Nuff" said , no doubt this strain will burn out and resurface again in a different form....boring

Rahul Jupta
25-01-2022, 01:37 PM
Yep "Nuff" said , no doubt this strain will burn out and resurface again in a different form....boring

Without the shop side’s story, it will be boring soon.
Anyone who goes to 42G could ask them to stand out and speak up, rather than being silent. If the OP’s claim is untruthful, it is a very serious issue.

tales88
25-01-2022, 02:00 PM
OP clearly has not litigated before and does not understand the cost and timeframe to take this to court.

Myfriend, you will gain more support if you actually followed through on your threat and take further action with some statement of claim as proof. Until then this is a pretty pointless thread.

HoorayForBoobies
25-01-2022, 02:37 PM
Frankly, a judge would say if a prostitute does not want her boobs to be touched, the best way is not to work in this sort of industry.

This is textbook victim blaming.

Xorro
25-01-2022, 02:45 PM
You asked other punters what they think and the majority have suggested that you move on.
So the girl had some unusual restrictions, don’t book her again.

My approach is to book a new girl for 30 minutes and if there isn’t any rapport, to simply walk away without wasting any more time or energy on a failed session.

Most of my punts have been average, several have been exceptionally good and the rare ones have been dreadful.
My top two worst punts were a mentally troubled female (drugs ?) overseas and the other memorably bad one was in one of my regular shops a couple of years ago - the girl covered her vagina during a FS session fairly early on - how crazy or ridiculous is that?!

I walked away from the session after maybe about 5 minutes out of a 30 minute booking - the $$ were a write off and I couldn’t be bothered arguing with the girl or the shop for a refund of any sort.

At the time, I did share some negative feedback on this forum about the girl in question(Olivia from 45 George, Clyde) to warn off other punters from booking her.
Thankfully, she doesn’t seem to be in the punting industry any longer. Good riddance, as the expression goes.

I understand that you’re offended about the receptionist’s behaviour and thank you for sharing but it’s really not worth spending your time or emotional energy on the issue any further.

Rahul Jupta
25-01-2022, 02:51 PM
This is textbook victim blaming.
Reality and practicality are always there to take into account.

00Eibwen
25-01-2022, 02:59 PM
Firstly, you were disrespectful to Anna. You knew about the rules about Anna and you on purposely broke the rules. Just because you apologize does not mean you didn't disrespect her. lt can be said you stab someone with a knife and apologize, the damage is already there. Honestly, I don't think you deserve the refund.

The guy is running a business and we are hoping they are taking care of their ladies. Therefore, because you disrespected the lady that shorten your booking is your own fault.

The guy who threw your refund on the ground is very disrespectful so it is fair for your comment against the guy.

It is a sad world where when a guy get disrespected and they should just take it because it is the norm. In this situation, you are also at fault. Do not act as the victim.
Everyone deserves respect. When you disrespect other, do not expect to be respected.

Rahul Jupta
25-01-2022, 03:00 PM
You asked other punters what they think and the majority have suggested that you move on.
So the girl had some unusual restrictions, don’t book her again.

My approach is to book a new girl for 30 minutes and if there isn’t any rapport, to simply walk away without wasting any more time or energy on a failed session.

Most of my punts have been average, several have been exceptionally good and the rare ones have been dreadful.
My top two worst punts were a mentally troubled female (drugs maybe?) overseas and the other memorably bad one was in one of my regular shops a couple of years ago - the girl covered her vagina during a FS session fairly on - how crazy or ridiculous is that?!

I walked away from the session after maybe about 5 minutes out of a 30 minute booking - the $$ were a write off and I couldn’t be bothered arguing with the girl or the shop for a refund of any sort.

At the time, I did share some negative feedback on this forum about the girl in question(Olivia from 45 George, Clyde) to warn off other punters from booking her.
Thankfully, she doesn’t seem to be in the punting industry any longer. Good riddance, as the expression goes.

I understand that you’re offended about the receptionist’s behaviour and thank you for sharing but it’s really not worth spending your time or emotional energy on the issue any further.
Nice comment, share with your suggestions.

Gregorious
25-01-2022, 03:08 PM
OP. Are you Indian?

JohnJones
25-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Well... From the original post OP had his money refunded even though it was in a rude way. To open up another account just to demand an apology is pathetic since he got his money back. Would OP like to propose marriage to Anna as well to make up for the apology?

Well, I'm trying out Lara later tonight, watch out for my AR!

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 03:23 PM
OP. Are you Indian?
I am from India's neighbour country. I have Indian friends. As a lot of Indians, I am against discrimination.

premature
25-01-2022, 03:41 PM
I am from India's neighbour country. I have Indian friends. As a lot of Indians, I am against discrimination.

A neighbouring country of India? Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh?

Using the discrimination card...

alc
25-01-2022, 04:38 PM
OP. Are you Indian?

Hahaha here I was sitting there thinking this to myself as I read the first post only for OP to confirm it.

Meng
25-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Hahaha here I was sitting there thinking this to myself as I read the first post only for OP to confirm it.
Disrespectful to women check, stingy check, stalker tendencies check. He's ticking off all the boxes.

Since he's gone and created two threads it's only fair that 42Gs response should be posted here also. Sounds like a fucking creep.

Hi OP,

Anna rung the receptionist 30minutes in, from an hour booking and had advised the receptionist that she was unable to continue with the job.
She voiced multiple requests for the client to stop disrespecting her & he despite this he carried on.

Our sister shop n5m has banned you from even entering their premises because of you continuously stalking one of the working girls and sending multiple threats towards her.
On top of that you've also created multiple accounts on WeChat to try book her secretly at both 42G and N5M, in which the girl has just completely been too scared to even work anymore.

Because of the threats you've made towards that girl our receptionist even recorded a voice memo of the conversation you had with him on Sunday. During this voice memo Anna clearly STATES that you were disrespecting her and she did NOT feel comfortable at all and did not want to EVER see you again.

Please stop with your malicious attempts to tarnish Anna & our shop.

-42 Gladesville

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 05:48 PM
Thanks for your post.
First, as to your another girl, whom you claimed I stalked her, do you know the truth? You probably just heard from the girl. The girl borrowed money from me, and she refused to return to me. I have evidences. Demand letter has already been sent to her. Whether I will pursue her in the court for the money borrowed from me totally depends on my mood. If you wish or fellow friends on the forum wish, I can bring it to the court straight away, and show you all my court proceeding documents. Pls don't be a judge unless you have heard stories from both sides.
Second, did you know I felt disrespected or even cheated? The key problem is that you don't know you need to hear stories from both sides if you want to judge something.
Audio recording means nothing these days. Furthermore, disrespect or not is very subjective thing. It cannot warrant you to act offensively to your client and disrespectfully to money.
Whether the girl you said will work or not is most probably because of the COVID-19 outbreak or lockdown. Do you expect she works under the current outbreak? I know more than you or the shop. She is very afraid of the virus. I gave her a lot of masks during the first wave of outbreak. She always uses double masks for safety.
You talked about many irrelevant things, which I could say a lot and provide a lot of details if you or fellow friends are keen to know.
But the most important of all, did you or do you feel apologetic for throwing my money on the ground?
I have never been malicious on girls, including Anna. I just told the truths. If she dislikes being touched on that part, it does not do harm on her, rather I do the introduction for her, which you should have done to prevent many unhappy incidents.
A shop has its duty not only to the girls, but also the clients, and the public.
I am not malicious to you neither. I just told the true story for your store or owner's awareness. At the end of day, good or bad you turns on how you deal with clients' complaints. I leave it to you more time to find our more truths and resolution.
Anyway, really appreciate your speaking up.

Respect to multiple WeChat accounts, I created those accounts to communicate with the girl privately before she stopped seeing me just as the girl has multiple WeChat accounts. It was a kind of affair. Having multiple accounts to communicate is to prevent affecting family relationships. It is nothing weird. Do you want to check those chat histories from different WeChat accounts?
Also I don't know I was banned from entering the premises. Frankly, if my mood does not change, I will never patronise your premises even if you invite me.

Also, you mentioned audio recording on threats. Could you please dictate the recording to let me and us know what the threats are. I only remember your staff told Anna not to be afraid of me. I was curious why your staff thought Anna would be afraid of me, just because I felt her boobs?

Also I need remind you audio recording without consent is sometimes unlawful and unable to be admitted as evidence. Audio recording can often be used maliciously. It is just too easy for editing and mixing.

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Also as the shop claimed that a girl was stalked by me, why didn't they advise the girl to call the police? They know what police can do very well and have a tendency to protect the girls. I am curious why they failed to advise that and let the girl be so afraid not to work? It appears to be contradictory to their stance to protect the girls.
If the shop wishes, I am available to report to the police if they bring up the claim. It would save my efforts to call the police.
Whether or not they would call the police after they knew the girl was stalked, I reserve my right to sue for libel.

Archer
25-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Time to move on OP. You got your fame & your rant. There are plenty of ML/WL available in Sydney.

Johny5
25-01-2022, 06:18 PM
What are you going to tell the police?

fragnwin
25-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Ok this both threads managed to get a lot of eyes and replies from a lot of forum regulars, good job.

I have never-ever got anyone walked out or quit on me before…

This got me thinking you ‘myFriend’ must of done the nipple dragon twister special moves on Anna lol

All jokes aside…
For any girl to forfeit their precious clocked time and money, you must of done an equally special amount of shit to her to piss her off.

Looking at the replies, you do checked alot of those boxes… and your face must be on the wall in their security room.

myFriend… maybe you’re genuinely mad about how you were treated and maybe everyone just had a bad day.
But to be angry at someone is like drinking poison and expect that person to die, maybe let it go myFriend, take it like the Texans and laugh it off with your friends, stay off the internet for abit, no body needs to know the truth.

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 07:33 PM
OK enough, 42 already made a response, and they don't have time to waste here, you have to take the next step

An apology is a must. Even if I were a criminal, I cannot accept my money being thrown away on the ground. My money was earned lawfully.
At that time, I indicated if he refused to give me the minimum refund Anna indicated, I didn't mind as I had other means to get it back if I wished. But he chose to give back, but by throwing on the ground.
If he really knows what is respect, he would never have done this kind of offensive act. It is offensive not only to myself but also to the purpose a business is for.

suka02
25-01-2022, 07:33 PM
myfriedn carry on and move on! this is called “punting” get the termnology!! I understand your frustration and no need to over exaggerated. we all been through a bad day sometimes. The way you explain things sounds scary about taking to court etc. no wonder girls are afraid of you. If this is you’re “hard earn money” you should not punt. same thing as you gamble. Remember some girls don’t want to see specific nationality. respect that! when she gives you first warning you should of stop and deal with the shop, not the girl. You cannot expect all girls will treat you good service. Just don’t see her ever again. same as for all us punters, when we get bad service just don’t comeback. you win they lose. that’s how business may fade away.

Your problem should be only dealt with the manager about the way he didn’t explain to you the rules and how he offended you throwing the bill to the floor.

Nelly69
25-01-2022, 07:57 PM
Well, thats interesting. Seems like the "Money throwing" incident is the finale scene not the beginning of the drama. Funny you framed the shop for being rude but failed to mention the precursor to your creepy activities.

I agree with others, you must have really pissed off Anna for her to stop the session. Time is money for them, they wouldn't forgo the money after getting naked with you if you didn't disrespect her.

You sound a bit creepy mate, lending money for some kind of control over the WL and multiple WeChat accounts for stalking... no wonder the shop banned you. I wouldn't be surprised one day you post about relationship with a WL and how she miss treated you.... lol

Get over it and stop the rant, go to court if you must but please keep us entertained with the proceeding...

Fred Flintstone
25-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Furtherance to my previous post on the incident experienced at 42 Gladesville, I demand the shop to apologize publicly on the forum!
If not, I will take it further.
I hope my fellow friends could support my reasonable action.
We deserve respect, and our money deserves respect.

Mate, time to move on. You are not really dealing with fully legit type people here. These are people who move in the night and get up to all sorts of activities. Not recommended to pursue this further. You can’t actually go and complain to NSW Fair Trading! Hahaha. Just put it down to experience and seek your pleasure elsewhere. Posting an apology to a person using a fake name doesn’t really achieve anything.

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 09:14 PM
Well, thats interesting. Seems like the "Money throwing" incident is the finale scene not the beginning of the drama. Funny you framed the shop for being rude but failed to mention the precursor to your creepy activities.

I agree with others, you must have really pissed off Anna for her to stop the session. Time is money for them, they wouldn't forgo the money after getting naked with you if you didn't disrespect her.

You sound a bit creepy mate, lending money for some kind of control over the WL and multiple WeChat accounts for stalking... no wonder the shop banned you. I wouldn't be surprised one day you post about relationship with a WL and how she miss treated you.... lol

Get over it and stop the rant, go to court if you must but please keep us entertained with the proceeding...

Assumption is a dangerous thing to make a judgement. If I really had done something very unacceptable, the girl would have claimed that I assaulted her, or the shop. The shop would use the word "stalking" to describe my intending to make a booking on a girl. They are not restrained to choose some exaggerating words, such as "assaulting" to describe some so-called disrespectful behaviour. They did not.
As I previously indicated, for whatever reason, even if I were a criminal, having served my term of imprisonment, I could not be treated with throwing my money on the shop ground. In their shop, I am a customer. They can choose unwelcome me, but not acceptable to throw my money on the ground.
I have friends who are criminals, charged or convicted. I even help them to defend their cases.
I don't mind whether they have association or not. As long as I speak up, I would not be scared.
If there are ten or more fellow friends in Sydney wishing me to bring it to the court, I will surely meet your demands.

Aussieguyinsf
25-01-2022, 09:55 PM
Mate, time to move on. You are not really dealing with fully legit type people here. These are people who move in the night and get up to all sorts of activities. Not recommended to pursue this further. You can’t actually go and complain to NSW Fair Trading! Hahaha. Just put it down to experience and seek your pleasure elsewhere. Posting an apology to a person using a fake name doesn’t really achieve anything.

Wise words From Fred

premature
25-01-2022, 09:56 PM
This guys rant has kept me entertained the last few days. Hope he takes it to court and documents the proceeding here. Would be hilarious.

42G should bring up the part where he openly admits to touching the girl's tits after being told not to.

You know what Myfriend, you should get Tracy Grimshaw on it. Can even get your chance in the spotlight on Channel 9!

Myfriend
25-01-2022, 10:31 PM
This guys rant has kept me entertained the last few days. Hope he takes it to court and documents the proceeding here. Would be hilarious.

42G should bring up the part where he openly admits to touching the girl's tits after being told not to.

You know what Myfriend, you should get Tracy Grimshaw on it. Can even get your chance in the spotlight on Channel 9!

Will have you guys sitting in the studio as well if you don't mind you are known by the public you are a punter. LOL

wilisno
25-01-2022, 10:34 PM
Will have you guys sitting in the studio as well if you don't mind you are known by the public you are a punter. LOL

No need, try Judge Judy, then we can all watch on TV..

AHLUNGOR
26-01-2022, 12:00 AM
What if the situation/venue changed ? In a restaurant rather than a brothel ?

The OP complaints about the food or services and demanded a refund, got into some sort of argument with the manager and the manager throw the refund money on the floor.

The OP then posted a similar thread in TripAdviser exactly as he did here and demanded a public apology, what would happen then ?

Just wondering 💭

Dongaz
26-01-2022, 12:15 AM
lay off the crack

Meng
26-01-2022, 12:52 AM

The OP complaints about the food or services and demanded a refund, got into some sort of argument with the manager and the manager throw the refund money on the floor.

The OP then posted a similar thread in TripAdviser exactly as he did here and demanded a public apology, what would happen then ?

Just wondering 💭

Hmmmm if you're using the restaurant analogy it's more like the OP ate at the restaurant before and knew of a rule that does not allow a person to bring drinks from outside the restaurant, agreed, still enjoyed his meal and then came to the restaurant a second time for a longer meal. Then halfway through whilst already having eaten the entree and main snuck out a bottle of Shiraz which then got him kicked out. Angry at being kicked out for "accidentally" bringing a bottle of Shiraz from outside the restaurant demanded 100 dollars back when the meal itself costs 150 then got angry when the owner got upset. On top of that you found out the customer had a history of this before.

Read the OP post and the response from 42G.

Radixx
26-01-2022, 12:56 AM

Just wondering 💭

Let me correct that slightly:
OP is at a restaurant, waitress explains what’s on offer and what’s not, waitress then takes the order. Waitress returns to serve the food.

The OP pinches the waitresses bum despite the waitress having explained earlier to OP that bum pinching is not allowed. Waitress gets offended and reports to manager and refuses to serve OP the rest of his food. OP demands a refund for unserved food and gets into an argument with the manager and the manager throw the refund money on the floor.

Ok, now what do you think will happen? The difference is that it is now an issue with OP’s behaviour and not the service provided. Do you think that anyone will care now whether the manager threw the money or not?

Radixx
26-01-2022, 01:03 AM
Hmmmm if you're using the restaurant analogy it's more like the OP ate at the restaurant before and knew of a rule that does not allow a person to bring drinks from outside the restaurant, agreed, still enjoyed his meal and then came to the restaurant a second time for a longer meal. Then halfway through whilst already having eaten the entree and main snuck out a bottle of Shiraz which then got him kicked out. Angry at being kicked out for "accidentally" bringing a bottle of Shiraz from outside the restaurant demanded 100 dollars back when the meal itself costs 150 then got angry when the owner got upset. On top of that you found out the customer had a history of this before.

I agree with this too. My scenario focussed on the sexual assault aspect which would be just as serious in a brothel as it would be in a restaurant. No judge would buy that it is a little less serious in a brothel due to the nature of the work involved. If a girl says don’t touch me there and you did - you’re screwed, whether you’re in a restaurant or a brothel.

Myfriend
26-01-2022, 01:31 AM

Thanks for your reading and detailed analogising.
To respond, firstly, whether a restaurant or a brothel, it is operated in Australia, a civilized country, at least a reasonably civilized one, conflicts or disputes should be dealt with in a civilized way. What's more, to guarantee this, a restaurant manager should have had criminal record checked. So even if there is a drunken eater or drinker in the restaurant, shop staff would not act offensively. There might be offensive customers, but it does not warrant restaurant manager or waiter to be offensive.
What's more, here, the claimed disrespectful behaviour was unseen, solely based on the girl's account of the story without being cross-examined. Therefore, the reliability on the seriousness or nature is much discounted.
But for whatever reasons, even if a customer were a criminal or drinker, he was a customer in the shop, who had at least spent money now and before, and he should not be treated offensively.
I don't think any more need to elaborate on my point.
BTW, if 42G thinks throwing customer's money on its ground is not offensive, then I need write a lot more.