PDA

View Full Version : Cathy - 19yo sweet lady with huge booty

RNT4LIFE
06-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Just came back from seeing Cathy, she’s as the shop description, pretty much on point in every aspect.
Paid for diamond service, but got told later she only does standard ( think the bro before me scared her with bbbj lol).No issue for me, bbbj not something I seek anyways.
In walks Cathy, she’s busty , nice booty and dark skin. She looks more Indian/Jamaican than Indo, if you a fan of meat lover, she will be your cup of tea.
She’s new to the FS game, and very raw, no DFk, cathbath etc, and takes her long time to warm up to the session. Once warmed up, it was fantastic.
Fun fact, she also works as ML, won’t be hard for other bros to figure out who she is, as her description is pretty unique.
Overall 8/10 for me, as I was seeking a young sexy booty who was Aussie born.

wortus
06-01-2022, 07:17 PM
Is the photo on their webpage actually her and age accurate? What her ML name and how’s her massage skills?

RNT4LIFE
09-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Is the photo on their webpage actually her and age accurate? What her ML name and how’s her massage skills?

Hey wortus, no that photo is not her, but it’s very close. Age is spot on.
She’s from a cbd massage joint, not hard to find on here in the roaster section. Massage skill is 6/10 at best but very good GFE.

DireStraits
01-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Hey wortus, no that photo is not her, but it’s very close. Age is spot on.
She’s from a cbd massage joint, not hard to find on here in the roaster section. Massage skill is 6/10 at best but very good GFE.
Can anyone confirm if her name at the cbd massage joint is Kate?

pinkhouse12G
07-02-2022, 11:17 AM
Greenacremassage.com.au

RNT4LIFE
07-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Anyone see Cathy recently? Had service improved??
Would love a return visit, her booty and lip is banging!! Nothing beats a teenage body.

pinkhouse12G
08-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Greenacremassage.com.au